Aa
A
A
Close
Phobias Community
Phobias are a type of anxiety disorder where one has a strong, irrational fear of something that poses little or no actual danger. Discuss topics including social phobias, claustrophobia and treatment options.
21 - 40 (of 146) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello , I suffer from social anxiety and I would really appreciate your advice regarding my situation. I have used propranolol for over ...
I'm 16 years old and I'm still afraid of the dark. Not really "the dark" as much as nighttime. And by that, I mean looking outside during...
1 answer |
hi, i have always had a anger towards desert ground and recently the way seeds are in grapefruits im not sure if a phobia or just my mind...
I really appreciate if you could answer my question. Unfortunately My boyfriend has phobia towards HIV for nearly 4 months. He had b...
Hi I'm kaitlyn, I am 16 years old. I've recently had the flu in the past week but I have gotten over it. They had me on medication like h...
11886720 tn?1422030842
Snakephobia- Fear of snakes. (Ophidiophobia) i am in fear of anywhere i go their will be snakes and i hate them... and my husband ever...
I have a big problem. Sometimes I feel like I'm mental. And I try to tell myself to snap out of it. Like when I'm with my friends we have...
1 answer |
I had colon cancer in Jan. 2009 and a liver met in early 2012. Surgery for both and last blood work and CT was fine. Since the liver re...
2 answers |
I have a daughter who is in 8th grade. She does not have a phobia but dreads going to school. Kids seem to exclude her even though she tr...
480448 tn?1426952138
I'm sure by now everyone has at least HEARD of, if not become inundated and overwhelmed with the media coverage about Ebola. Cheryl pass...
I have a phobia of burn holes burn marks cigarette butts wet cigarettes it's disgusting makes me feel dirty smell of cigarettes too...any...
2 answers |
Hello i have a big fear of needle sticks and contracting a disease in public. I recently went to an adult massage parlor. In the showe...
If I presented as a patient with haphephobia of my immediate family (but not really to anyone outside my immediate family), what psychiat...
I've struggled with this phobia for years and it gets worse by the year. I was thinking of hypnosis even though many call it skeptical. W...
In Mid March I had the flu pretty bad. One night I woke up drenched in sweat. I walked to the bathroom and fell on the floor. I was taken...
2 answers |
Hello. I'm Katie. I'm 16 and I have one major problem. That is my phobia of sick, whenever I meet new people, I jump everytime they cough...
6 answers |
I can't trace my primary tokophobia back to any specific experiance. My biggest issue is a find pregnant women repulsive. I do not find t...
3 answers |
Hi, I'm a female and I suffer from germaphobia and live with 2 males that leave the toilet seat up constantly. Sometimes I need to use th...
7581744 tn?1393538929
I am so scared of snakes that I can't even look at a picture of one. I can't afford a therapist, so what are some ways I could get over t...
4 answers |
I have a really irrational and extreme fear of hiv. Please assess my situation. Here is the situation I happened to scrape my hand/ fi...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Phobias Community Resources