Aa
A
A
Close
Phobias Community
Phobias are a type of anxiety disorder where one has a strong, irrational fear of something that poses little or no actual danger. Discuss topics including social phobias, claustrophobia and treatment options.
41 - 60 (of 155) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
If I presented as a patient with haphephobia of my immediate family (but not really to anyone outside my immediate family), what psychiat...
I've struggled with this phobia for years and it gets worse by the year. I was thinking of hypnosis even though many call it skeptical. W...
In Mid March I had the flu pretty bad. One night I woke up drenched in sweat. I walked to the bathroom and fell on the floor. I was taken...
2 answers |
I can't trace my primary tokophobia back to any specific experiance. My biggest issue is a find pregnant women repulsive. I do not find t...
3 answers |
Hi, I'm a female and I suffer from germaphobia and live with 2 males that leave the toilet seat up constantly. Sometimes I need to use th...
7581744 tn?1393538929
I am so scared of snakes that I can't even look at a picture of one. I can't afford a therapist, so what are some ways I could get over t...
3 answers |
I have a really irrational and extreme fear of hiv. Please assess my situation. Here is the situation I happened to scrape my hand/ fi...
1 answer |
In my head there is a war going on! Everyday I have to make myself believe I dont have hiv or an STD. I have been tested MANY times and j...
1 answer |
plz help me what to do
3 answers |
4592444 tn?1362033303
Does anyone else have a fear of obese people? I hate that, whenever I am around a large person, I can't help myself. My chest gets tight,...
2 answers |
Has anyone had success with a specific therapeutic program or therapeutic school in the northeast to help overcome school phobia?
So less than a year ago I started getting extremely scared of getting an std I know its stupid but I feel like I will get it just by touc...
7 answers |
I have a very intense fear of Hepatitis C and Herpes, though all STDS and permanent diseases/infections terrify me. I was also recently d...
I have a desperate fear of needles. I'm not sure if it is as bad as a phobia. However, whenever I nee needles (shots) I get nervous and u...
I have a horrible fear of being put to sleep I need to have a colonoscopy and I keep putting it off whats the best way to overcome this.
1 answer |
It was 2 nights ago when my cat bit me unintentionally, she was playing with me though i wasn't in the mood, and started to bit my leg li...
1 answer |
6726276 tn?1421130268
Ever since I was young,my step dad used to pound it into my head"Never go in a car with a man by yourself. ".now,I can not use Taxi's. ev...
2 answers |
7211294 tn?1389226479
I don't know how it started, but i suddenly developed a fear of sperm. I think it's everywhere and it's just out to get me, To when i use...
4 answers |
So ever since i was about 6 years old I had an extreme phobia of thunderstorms. This lasted until I was about 11 and I am 14 now. But no...
1 answer |
Dear Sirs I will start at the beginning… We moved to the UK on 2002. The first day my daughter (age 6) went to school she became frien...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Phobias Community Resources