Aa
A
A
Close
Phobias Community
Phobias are a type of anxiety disorder where one has a strong, irrational fear of something that poses little or no actual danger. Discuss topics including social phobias, claustrophobia and treatment options.
61 - 80 (of 152) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone, Do you guys have any advice on how I can just relax and enjoy my relationship? This may sound like the oddest thing i...
My mother-in-law has social anxiety and OCD - she is 75 years old and is driving her family and her husband crazy. She can't sit still - ...
1 answer |
My 14 year old daughter has always been the anxious type and recently it has come to a head and seems to be evolving into panic attacks. ...
2 answers |
5969990 tn?1377580619
I am 15 years old, just began my sophomore year of high school. As long as I can remember, I have had problems sleeping. When I was you...
1 answer |
5579991 tn?1377098688
Hi. I am a guy member of a serodiscordant relationship (PARTENER: HIV + ME: HIV -) my biggest fear is to contract HIV. The thing is that...
3 answers |
480448 tn?1426952138
Hi all! I wanted to talk about this briefly. I've been a regular contributor for years on the HIV Prevention forum here at MH, so I s...
4 answers |
I'm 20 years old I'm married and have a 6 month old son. I have a very bad phobia of the dark. It gets really bad at times. It gets so ba...
2 answers |
Ive always had a hard time making decisions. Is there a phobia or am I going crazy. My boyfriend always gets frustrated when I cant make ...
1 answer |
So, for nearing a year I have obsessed over a thought that crept into my mind, 'What if nothing was real'. This has me so afraid and deta...
1 answer |
I am scared of a few things these days. I get scared of being around people I'm very anti social and like to stay in my room a lot of the...
1 answer |
I have severe depression and therefore severe school refusal. I haven't been to school in 3 months now , my mom is very upsad I talked t...
2 answers |
Hi, My perhaps strange, but important to me question is: I believe I have rabies phobia. Recently I stood next to a fence with a hole i...
1 answer |
I have the phobia of vomiting ever since i was little and with the norovirus still going around im terified of gettin sick. I ended up ge...
about 1 week ago,I had a mutual masturbation with a guy on internet. he got some semen on his hand and touched my penis...joggen answered...
4 answers |
Is anyone out here afraid of catheters? I have had 2 kids and each time they tried to catheterize me I went into full blown panic mode. I...
Hi. I don't know what it is, but the sky scares the crap out of me. Whenever I see a plane, I go into instant freak out mode. Seriously. ...
4 answers |
Hi I'm looking for some advice if there's anyone reading this tonight. I have a severe phobia of being sick. I'm petrified and I get anxi...
2 answers |
4059843 tn?1465214932
Well hello. I am a 14 year old girl who has a phobia of spiders. Yes you may be thinking, 'oh thats stupid, you will get over it'. Please...
3 answers |
I have SEVERE Needle Phobia!!!! What can I do? I have only attempted to have my blood drawn 2 times in the last 32 years. The last ti...
2 answers |
1180215 tn?1356138333
I have a fear of dogs/puppys. I can't go near them. If i see one not on a leash i go crazy my heart starts beating fast and get the urge ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Phobias Community Resources