Aa
A
A
Close
Phobias Community
Phobias are a type of anxiety disorder where one has a strong, irrational fear of something that poses little or no actual danger. Discuss topics including social phobias, claustrophobia and treatment options.
81 - 100 (of 151) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a speech "disability." I suffered SIDS shorty after birth due to a nurse's negligence. It left me with a speech issue and some tig...
1 answer |
If I am in a clean house or in public, its not as big a deal. But I have certain germ issues that really bother me. I live with my aunt a...
2216810 tn?1420860476
hi everyone.i have agoraphobia,i have fear of dead ppl,so if i hear that some one died i just go mad.i have fear of being alone,fear from...
2 answers |
1448936 tn?1363209946
My boyfriend invited his friend over last night who had a stomach virus sunday. Now I've been totally ocd about lysoling EVERYTHING. I ca...
4 answers |
What can be done for adults who suffer? When my daughter was a senior in high school, she went on meds. This was the first time I learn...
2167803 tn?1338533351
I have a strange phobia.In winter or cold weather I feel very disturbing sensation around my neck esp when something oily touches my neck...
I'm afraid I will get infected for HIV while testing for HIV. During my second blood draw, I asked them to use new needles which they did...
I have had a fear of sperm for years... For a number of reasons. Part of it is guilt related. Part of it is probably an OCD glitch. Ma...
1 answer |
So, it seems like my height phobia has become a bit extreme. Like I can't stand on a skateboard. It is terrifying to me, even if it's jus...
2167803 tn?1338533351
Has low level of testosterone anything to do with lack of self confidence and are there any side effects of testosterone injections?
So I had this dream that the world was really small, like 10 ft in diameter. So I was standing on it and space was all around me and then...
Apiphobia is the fear of bees. Lol even if it's a bumblebee I'll run away screaming. One day me and my sister where in our pool and a bed...
Carpophobia is fear of wrists, veins, and arteries. Cardiophobia is the fear of the heart. Okay so I don't really scream when I see wrist...
Im 20years old and im afraid of clowns i went to a circus with my aunt and her children one year and a lil clown chased my all around the...
1 answer |
1227784 tn?1293502593
i am 19 years old. i have been terrified of the dark ever since i can remember. there was never anything significant to strike my fears. ...
3 answers |
for some reason when I reached 7 or 8 years old I completely stopped taking any oral medication. When medication is near me I become swe...
2 answers |
Okay basically, i'm 15 and i can't sleep alone. Most of the time i sleep in my sisters bedroom, but she is beginning to get annoyed with ...
2 answers |
2167803 tn?1338533351
I have a strange problem that I have spent a life away from people in other words very unsocial life.Now whenever I go to public places o...
1 answer |
I have a fear of contacting HIV I took 3test @ diss one clinic & i feel like they gave me a dirty needle on purpose or by accident i know...
3217886 tn?1391735882
So I'm a 15 year old teenage girl and january 6th of this year, my dad accidently ran over my leg with his car. Ever since then I've been...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Phobias Community Resources