Physical Therapy Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Jacques1234 Blank
I ruptured my quad while lifting weights. A 225lbs hex bar fell on both of my quads but mainly my right one. How long...
4518471 tn?1355802457
moviestardude99Feb 11, 2013
By moviestardude99 Blank
I have been told that i might have a rotator cuff injury and I run mid distance for track and I have a meet coming up...
4518471 tn?1355802457
moviestardude99Feb 07, 2013
By moviestardude99 Blank
So at all most the end of football season I hered a loud pop in my shoulder and last week started to do exercise is i...
By jamieleighh Blank
Okay so I'm having these weird dreams..sexual dreams about the guy that got me preg.we weren't dating. He used me to ...
By Libbyjac Blank
Hi! I'm 30 years old and on Nov 11th fell through my attic floor about 12 feet onto my garage concrete floor. I broke...
By Lukesmommy123 Blank
Ok so I have a seven month old son and after monthes of being tired and depressed i finally got tested for hypothyroi...
By rock750 Blank
after psiotomy i have a pain over there , they did bi lateraly ... yesterday GMT around 13.00 (22/01/2013) But toda...
Zbrea1Jan 12, 2013
By qwertyuiopasdf21 Blank
Well today while playing icehockey i fell n when i fell im pretty sure my foot turned left n i heoard a pop right w...
By nakajaps Blank
5 months ago I was diagnosed with Myofascial Pain Syndrome. The anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxant were effective ...
By Mtho959 Blank
Hello am 22 male from south africa i toke lsd drug on 1,2 january 2013 but my problem is that my mind is still dizy i...
By dhedam Blank
I've been feeling pain in the lower part of my spinal cord, the pain doesn't extend to my waist just the spine, and I...
4609723 tn?1357149349
By darrowsmith Blank
I have been suffering from periodic severe thigh pain for a number of years with no diagnosis. The pain is on the in...
Kar37Dec 15, 2012
By Kar37 Blank
I have been given an Rx for PT for neck pain - arthritis in C5, C7 (and bone spurs). I've had PT in past (whiplash 1...
By zmklmom9 Blank
My daughter and I are both experiencing the same problem...When we start an exercise routine, we start slow and incre...
By Epyle87 Blank
I have been on my birth control for 2 months now, since my daughter was born. And I have had 2 consecutive periods, a...
By puppydog3231 Blank
Hi i have a joint injury that i have had for three years to middle knuckle joint.Should it get looked at by an orth...
1960024 tn?1355018182
By Amber0124 Blank
I am 24 and have been suffering from severe neck pain for about 2 years now, I finally have insurance and have met wi...
By Gamefreako Blank
Hiya I have lately been developing weird symptoms. They have been there since more than an year but now its just grow...
3112530 tn?1434035633
By TheMadMan Blank
Have you ever heard of something called the piriformis muscle? I have had continued problems with this muscle over th...
By bartok12 Blank
I'm a 39 year old single mother of 2 boys who are 9 and 7. I work full time in an office, casually in a pharmacy and ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now