Aa
A
A
Close

Physical Therapy Forum

This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.

21 - 40 (of 122) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a hysterectomy in 1983, & the following year I suddenly developed backache. I`d never had any problems with my back before. I put up with it for years until I finally decided that I`d had enough. I saw my gp who sent me to a physio...
hairyfairy | Last answer
I play rugby. Around 2 or 3 months ago I got tackled and landed pretty hard on my knees. My left knee since then has been extremely tender and each time I play it becomes very painful and swollen again. Whenever I walk up stairs my left ...
Alyssa313 | Last answer
Hi i have a joint injury that i have had for three years to middle knuckle joint.Should it get looked at by an orthopedic ? or leave it alone again when it happend heard a loud pop sound and almost immediatly it turned black is bluish....
saca97 | Last answer
Hi.I have led length discrepancy due to twisted pelvis and lower back pain on my right side.Sometimes i feel pain in my hamstring as well.I was in couple of chiropractic centers but nobody could even understand what is the main reason ...
Alex_1984 | Last answer
I m 21...and frm last 5 years i guess...i have patela dislocation problem...i had physiotherapy sessions many times...and nw its in quiet stable state...nt dislocated in last 1 year...bt my knee hurts....i usually suffer frm knee pain......
kashishh | Last answer
Hi i have a joint injury that i have had for three years to middle knuckle joint.Should it get looked at by an orthopedic ? or leave it alone again it was not until i heard a loud pop sound and almost immediatly it turned black is blui...
saca98 | Last answer
Hello, I was diagnosed with bilateral cubital tunel syndrome, moderately severe by my neurologist, when she did my nerve conduction study said she had never seen a case so bad. I already had some muscle wasting so she referred me to ...
jeric | Last answer
I sprained my ankle during the beginning of June, it is now Sept. 4th. I went to the doctor they took x-rays and said there were no broken bones or anything out of the ordinary and that I should be fine with an air splint ice and stretch...
TheSickling | Last answer
hello Im a 16 year old. I am really devastated and anxious due to my condition. I want to continue with my activity but I also fear if my injuries are going to convert into chronic injuries if I didnt give up for a while. I played regula...
Gamefreako | Last answer
a massage therapist pushed too hard on my levator attachments and supra spinatus muscles 2 days ago, they are now in a spasm and hurt terrible, what can i do to release the pain and what caused this pain.
yellowmoon666 | Last answer
I had been working out for a few months doing weights twice a week and then had to stop due to twinges in my left elbow/tricep. I thought it was tendonitis but now I am quite sure it was irritation of the ulnar nerve. The pain was not du...
ryan_3 | Last answer
3112530_tn?1434035633
I have been to physical therapy over 11 times. Each time I go, the therapist tried to pinpoint my pain issue by pressing on the nerves in my back called a massage. That only increased the pain and of course they put me on a hot pad befor...
TheMadMan | Last answer
I have played football my whole life, and ended up playing D-1 college football as well. Needless to say, I have a very real understanding of the toll football takes on your body. I have had multiple broken bones, dislocations, torn musc...
Al6086 | Last answer
i cashier for 4 to 6 hrs a a time 4 days a week. I have back severe back pain at waist that radiates down the left side of my leg to my foot and even my left shoulder
taquie | Last answer
I’ve been diagnosed with patellofemoral pain. Have been given strengthening and stretching exercises for the inner quads, general quads, hamstrings and calves. Have iced daily and performed balancing exercises. Have been using knee brace...
thorxes | Last answer
Hello i am a 25 year old female ans have been suffering with right si joint pain for a year now. I went to a physio in march and she said i have a muscle imbalance on my right side and that's what is causing my si joint pain. My hip is h...
Pacha05 | Last answer
I felt down the stairs like 3 days ago.i injured my tailbone bcuz i felt in a sitting position.which kinda stop me from walking too much and do my activities.i mostly spend my time in bed.i did went to a doctor.he said that my tailbone i...
totally05 | Last answer
I am a 35 year old male and I severely ruptured a disc when I was 17, which basically crippled me for 6 months until I had surgery (L4/L5) to remove some of the disc material relieving the pressure on the nerve. After the surgery I could...
Go3009 | Last answer
I posted this in another forum but it seems applicable in this one as well: I'm a 42 yr. old female who's had back pain for over a year after seemingly pulling a muscle during sit-ups. I've been under going trigger point therapy for a...
JJKVI | Last answer
In 1993 due to accident,I had massive slip disc resulting in paralysis below waist.I underwent spinal operation and I have considerably recovered.However I find it difficult to stand on toes.There is heaviness in my hips.I can not walk f...
jagadish347 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank