Physical Therapy Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By hairyfairy Blank
I had a hysterectomy in 1983, & the following year I suddenly developed backache. I`d never had any problems with my ...
By Alyssa313 Blank
I play rugby. Around 2 or 3 months ago I got tackled and landed pretty hard on my knees. My left knee since then has ...
saca97Sep 06, 2012
By saca97 Blank
Hi i have a joint injury that i have had for three years to middle knuckle joint.Should it get looked at by an orthop...
By Alex_1984 Blank
Hi.I have led length discrepancy due to twisted pelvis and lower back pain on my right side.Sometimes i feel pain in...
kashishhSep 25, 2012
By kashishh Blank
I m 21...and frm last 5 years i guess...i have patela dislocation problem...i had physiotherapy sessions many times.....
By saca98 Blank
Hi i have a joint injury that i have had for three years to middle knuckle joint.Should it get looked at by an orthop...
jericSep 09, 2012
Andz_Sep 09, 2012
By jeric Blank
Hello, I was diagnosed with bilateral cubital tunel syndrome, moderately severe by my neurologist, when she did m...
By TheSickling Blank
I sprained my ankle during the beginning of June, it is now Sept. 4th. I went to the doctor they took x-rays and said...
By Gamefreako Blank
hello Im a 16 year old. I am really devastated and anxious due to my condition. I want to continue with my activity b...
By yellowmoon666 Blank
a massage therapist pushed too hard on my levator attachments and supra spinatus muscles 2 days ago, they are now in ...
By ryan_3 Blank
I had been working out for a few months doing weights twice a week and then had to stop due to twinges in my left elb...
3112530_tn?1342559764
By TheMadMan Blank
I have been to physical therapy over 11 times. Each time I go, the therapist tried to pinpoint my pain issue by press...
By Al6086 Blank
I have played football my whole life, and ended up playing D-1 college football as well. Needless to say, I have a ve...
By taquie Blank
i cashier for 4 to 6 hrs a a time 4 days a week. I have back severe back pain at waist that radiates down the left ...
By thorxes Blank
I’ve been diagnosed with patellofemoral pain. Have been given strengthening and stretching exercises for the inner qu...
Pacha05Jul 10, 2012
By Pacha05 Blank
Hello i am a 25 year old female ans have been suffering with right si joint pain for a year now. I went to a physio i...
By totally05 Blank
I felt down the stairs like 3 days ago.i injured my tailbone bcuz i felt in a sitting position.which kinda stop me fr...
By Go3009 Blank
I am a 35 year old male and I severely ruptured a disc when I was 17, which basically crippled me for 6 months until ...
By JJKVI Blank
I posted this in another forum but it seems applicable in this one as well: I'm a 42 yr. old female who's had back...
By jagadish347 Blank
In 1993 due to accident,I had massive slip disc resulting in paralysis below waist.I underwent spinal operation and I...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank