Aa
A
A
Close
Physical Therapy Forum
This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.
21 - 40 (of 122) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a hysterectomy in 1983, & the following year I suddenly developed backache. I`d never had any problems with my back before. I put u...
1 answer |
I play rugby. Around 2 or 3 months ago I got tackled and landed pretty hard on my knees. My left knee since then has been extremely tende...
1 answer |
Hi i have a joint injury that i have had for three years to middle knuckle joint.Should it get looked at by an orthopedic ? or leave it a...
2 answers |
Hi.I have led length discrepancy due to twisted pelvis and lower back pain on my right side.Sometimes i feel pain in my hamstring as wel...
1 answer |
I m 21...and frm last 5 years i guess...i have patela dislocation problem...i had physiotherapy sessions many times...and nw its in quiet...
2 answers |
Hi i have a joint injury that i have had for three years to middle knuckle joint.Should it get looked at by an orthopedic ? or leave it a...
1 answer |
Hello, I was diagnosed with bilateral cubital tunel syndrome, moderately severe by my neurologist, when she did my nerve conduction s...
3 answers |
I sprained my ankle during the beginning of June, it is now Sept. 4th. I went to the doctor they took x-rays and said there were no broke...
1 answer |
hello Im a 16 year old. I am really devastated and anxious due to my condition. I want to continue with my activity but I also fear if my...
1 answer |
a massage therapist pushed too hard on my levator attachments and supra spinatus muscles 2 days ago, they are now in a spasm and hurt ter...
1 answer |
I had been working out for a few months doing weights twice a week and then had to stop due to twinges in my left elbow/tricep. I thought...
1 answer |
3112530 tn?1434035633
I have been to physical therapy over 11 times. Each time I go, the therapist tried to pinpoint my pain issue by pressing on the nerves in...
1 answer |
I have played football my whole life, and ended up playing D-1 college football as well. Needless to say, I have a very real understandin...
3 answers |
i cashier for 4 to 6 hrs a a time 4 days a week. I have back severe back pain at waist that radiates down the left side of my leg to my...
1 answer |
I’ve been diagnosed with patellofemoral pain. Have been given strengthening and stretching exercises for the inner quads, general quads, ...
1 answer |
Hello i am a 25 year old female ans have been suffering with right si joint pain for a year now. I went to a physio in march and she said...
2 answers |
I felt down the stairs like 3 days ago.i injured my tailbone bcuz i felt in a sitting position.which kinda stop me from walking too much ...
1 answer |
I am a 35 year old male and I severely ruptured a disc when I was 17, which basically crippled me for 6 months until I had surgery (L4/L5...
1 answer |
I posted this in another forum but it seems applicable in this one as well: I'm a 42 yr. old female who's had back pain for over a yea...
1 answer |
In 1993 due to accident,I had massive slip disc resulting in paralysis below waist.I underwent spinal operation and I have considerably r...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now