Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Physical Therapy Forum

This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.

41 - 60 (of 122) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A couple months ago I was working out, doing chest flys on a bench, and on the decline I happened to have a sneeze attack which made my shoulder twitch, feeling like something has ripped,and ever since than it feels like my left shoulder...
  Posted
Hi, I have pain in the tibia of my left leg, which I think is below the knee cap. The pain started when I was 18, after I got an injury during a basketball game. Now I'm 20 and I still feel the pain only when I engage in physical activit...
  Posted
Hi there - I'm popping in with a nagging area of pain that would be nice to get rid of! I've recently been doing some trail running. I have been getting a pain in my lower left leg. I'm not an anatomy expert but it seems to be in the ...
  Posted
Hi there. I am a 34 yr old Female. I am fit & healthy. Over the last 3 weeks I have been suffering excruciating shooting pains in the back of my knee. The pain just comes randomly & I cant seem to find any reason for this. Its like quick...
  Posted
I had a motorbike accident on the 1st April and 3 days later they realised I had Posterior sternoclavicular joint dislocation and operated. Everything went ok other than they said at the time it looked like the other side (right side) wa...
  Posted
Hi, im not sure if this is the right forum for my question, but here goes. i tripped and fell on a sidewalk in early march. i scraped both knees and my elbow, there was a lot of bleeding, and then things scabbed over and healed, but in ...
  Posted
I have 2 pinched nerves in my lower left back that were diagnosed by a neurologist with a vmg & and emg. I had a mri of my back and it is normal. Several months of a chiropractor did not yield any results. I have limited flexability o...
  Posted
2115734 tn?1334550447
Is it true that if one has an IT band irritation/pain problem high on the leg, by the hip (and not anywhere near the knee), it can lead to a high hamstring injury/tendonopathy on the same side as the IT band problem? In the past, I di...
  Posted
I have an uncle that is paralyzed from the waist down. Over the last few years he has been gaining quite a bit of weight. I am curious to know if there is an exercise that can be performed to eliminate the fat in his legs. Can fat be bro...
  Posted
Hello, I am a martial arts instructor and I had an injury to my shoulder about 1 year, maybe during sparring. The x-rays showed nothing but there was a restriction to the movement of the right shoulder. The restriction was not severe. I ...
  Posted
I had an estimated 15-30% of my medial meniscus removed in 2004 due to a bucket handle tear. I was told to strengthen my legs to minimize risk of further injury. Up until Dec 2011, my only leg exercise was daily walking, very sporadic bi...
  Posted
Two weeks ago I hit my hand really hard and from the middle of my pinky finger to about an inch above my wrist a dark purple bruise appeared.... except on the knuckle it was green and there is a VERY small purple line that shows up when ...
  Posted
my question is how does one go about treating a condition like this. Just giving brief description of my condition, I have muscle tension all over with extremely poor flexibility. My dominant arm is much worse off with me having g...
  Posted
i had a motorcycle wreck on march 16, 2012 and i still have a fist size hematoma on my right thigh by my hip, when will this go away and how long should i wait to go see a surgoen. i read that it could take months for the body to absorb...
  Posted
Hello all. I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but in my search it seemed like the one closest to what I was looking for. So I have a torn Anterior Cruciate Ligament in my right knee. I've had it for the past 3 years but I've sti...
  Posted
I can move my right humeral head with my left hand, I can move it from side to side. Why is this? And what is the treatment?
  Posted
Hi. When I stand up straight and slowly arch my back backwards, my lower abs (more specifically, the area from the base of the penis to a few inches below the belly button) start to collapse inwards, becoming unnaturally flat (as opposed...
  Posted
Hi I am a 24 year old guy.i had left leg pain from 15 months.i went to a doctor 3 months before,who prescribed me physio therapy,pain killers and antiflammation medicines.I had leave from my work and was pain free for a month. And the ...
  Posted
What exercises can I do to repair my badly separated ab muscles post-childbirth? What should I watch out for so I don't make it worse? Really want to avoid surgically repairing this.
  Posted
therapy for a pinky that had pins and is now stiffed , what kind of exercise can i do, right now .
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank