Physical Therapy Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By raponi Blank
A couple months ago I was working out, doing chest flys on a bench, and on the decline I happened to have a sneeze at...
By erfdizzle100 Blank
Hi, I have pain in the tibia of my left leg, which I think is below the knee cap. The pain started when I was 18, aft...
By KevinKeast Blank
Hi there - I'm popping in with a nagging area of pain that would be nice to get rid of! I've recently been doing s...
By kimouse Blank
Hi there. I am a 34 yr old Female. I am fit & healthy. Over the last 3 weeks I have been suffering excruciating shoot...
By Kazza22 Blank
I had a motorbike accident on the 1st April and 3 days later they realised I had Posterior sternoclavicular joint dis...
By bnanaphone246 Blank
Hi, im not sure if this is the right forum for my question, but here goes. i tripped and fell on a sidewalk in early ...
By Susandugo Blank
I have 2 pinched nerves in my lower left back that were diagnosed by a neurologist with a vmg & and emg. I had a mri...
2115734_tn?1334550447
By Hank7p Blank
Is it true that if one has an IT band irritation/pain problem high on the leg, by the hip (and not anywhere near the ...
By lotsofquestions45 Blank
I have an uncle that is paralyzed from the waist down. Over the last few years he has been gaining quite a bit of wei...
By viali21 Blank
Hello, I am a martial arts instructor and I had an injury to my shoulder about 1 year, maybe during sparring. The x-r...
By fishugly Blank
I had an estimated 15-30% of my medial meniscus removed in 2004 due to a bucket handle tear. I was told to strengthen...
By BleedBlue86 Blank
Two weeks ago I hit my hand really hard and from the middle of my pinky finger to about an inch above my wrist a dark...
By gregsk2 Blank
my question is how does one go about treating a condition like this. Just giving brief description of my condition...
By charliebill Blank
i had a motorcycle wreck on march 16, 2012 and i still have a fist size hematoma on my right thigh by my hip, when wi...
K_BoltMar 19, 2012
By K_Bolt Blank
Hello all. I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but in my search it seemed like the one closest to what I was lo...
By FizzyHund Blank
I can move my right humeral head with my left hand, I can move it from side to side. Why is this? And what is the tre...
By aerodynamic Blank
Hi. When I stand up straight and slowly arch my back backwards, my lower abs (more specifically, the area from the ba...
By Dmnd Blank
Hi I am a 24 year old guy.i had left leg pain from 15 months.i went to a doctor 3 months before,who prescribed me ph...
By Emptytomb Blank
What exercises can I do to repair my badly separated ab muscles post-childbirth? What should I watch out for so I do...
By tony1995 Blank
therapy for a pinky that had pins and is now stiffed , what kind of exercise can i do, right now .
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
19 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank