Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Physical Therapy Forum

This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.

81 - 100 (of 122) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1773669 tn?1314203898
Hi, I am Angie 42 years old I have terrible pain in my back on left side, left pelvic pain and pain down the left leg . It comes and goes. Gets real bad,whenever I put weight on the leg. It is so bad that I am afraid to stand. I have...
  Posted
1777607 tn?1314445774
Roughly one year and 7 days ago I hurt my left calf muscle, I was playing football and I felt my leg getting tight but thought nothing of it. I continued on, and about 20 minutes after feeling the initial tightness/crampyness something s...
  Posted
1370323 tn?1309997746
I am in school for Physical Therapist Assistant, but haven't yet applied for the program, and can't until early next year. I am however searching to gain volunteer hours, some at a clinic, some at a hospital. I asked someones advice on a...
  Posted
Hello, I was wondering what may be the cause of what seems like my achilles tendon snapping after participating in community sports. Every so often I notice that my achilles tendon will make a noise when I get out of bed, get up fr...
  Posted
Hi, I have a little problem and I would like to know the reason behind this mild pain in my legs as soon as I go to the cinema and sit for the 1 hour and a half, I feel like I cant stand sitting anymore and like kicking anything to ge...
  Posted
Hi, My husban is in a vegetative state, following celebral malaria, I currently take care of him at home with the help of caregivers (God's Angels) and am looking for assistance with regards to what physio can be done at home to elevate...
  Posted
I have both of these, and I have such painful feet. I have pain all the time really. What kind of physical therapy helps? I have high arches, and this started when I was walking barefoot a lot. thanks
  Posted
ENT diagnosed me with VOR. Currently working with PT doing eye exercises. What has been your experience with this diagnosis and improvement?
  Posted
A little background. 14 year old son suffered a grade 3 AC joint sprain while playing soccer (he is a goalie). Has no real pain after 1 week. Saw the orthopedic surgeon who recommended no surgery, lots of icing and advil every 6 hours fo...
  Posted
Vestibular ball exercises for abdominals are safe for 5 months old patient of cerebral palsy
  Posted
656452 tn?1332787535
After partially recovering from an almost Grade III Tibial Tendonitis dx'd 4 yrs ago, that included failed physical therapy and 2yrs wearing a splint at night, I want to try to try wear a good non-high top sneaker with my orthotics and...
  Posted
Hi John, Hoping you can lend some expertise...9 years ago I injured my left hip dancing (ballet.) Back then, I had x-rays done that did not show any damage to my bones so physical therapy was ordered. I completed six weeks of physic...
  Posted
I had a spinal fusion in L/5 S/1 a couple of years ago. I also have a severe arthritic facet in the level above the fusion and degenerative disk disease. Would pilates be helpful as long as I am working with a PT who is trained in p...
  Posted
1534233 tn?1308025645
My doctor has advised some exercises to help with a problem with my chest and shoulder, he says there are muscle trigger points, particularly in my left shoulder, which are causing me problems. I worry about heart diesease from these pai...
  Posted
My dad came out of his coma after stroke with bilateral infarctions and we found he cannot move his limbs, talk or eat. only opens his eyes...i try to give him physio 2 times a day with moving hands and legs from joints and then he start...
  Posted
Hi. Do you know anything about B6 toxicity? My symptoms are 6 months or intermittent daily pins and needles, burning and tingling of the right foot and hand. Can PT do anything to help with this condition? Thank you.
  Posted
Hi, I'm a student taking up Bachelor of Science in Nursing. I just ask this because I was little bit interested in physical therapy because last week I accompanied my friend at Englewoods Physical Therapy. They were very amazing empl...
  Posted
I have a T7-T10 level of SCI. Can i use body brace made of carbon fiber? What does it exactly do to help me in my condition? I have been in a wheelchair for 10 years now.
  Posted
It has been about 4 years or more since I had my torn menicus repaired on both knees. Is it normal for my knees to be stiff and sore after exercise.?
  Posted
I am suffering from myelitis having 1.Balance Problem,2.Weak hamstring Musculus,thigh musculus,Left foot toe doesn't move at all and Particularly feeling weak at the loin.Please let me have an exercise plan ( with detailed narration and ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now