Aa
A
A
Close
Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community
WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 0-6 MONTHS COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 0-6 months old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!
41 - 60 (of 245) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How do you know if your baby is going through a growth spurt? She is 12 days old and will not leave my boobs all morning! She falls aslee...
1 answer |
What's the secret lol??? How old were they when they did?
4 answers |
How early do you start tummy time? My daughter is 10 days old and her umbilical cord just fell off this morning.
4 answers |
Whats considered normal? My son is 3 weeks old and spits up a little bit after pretty much every feeding, sometimes spits up more than ot...
2 answers |
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I had my baby on February 1st and it has been a tough week. We have been home for 24 hours when we went to ...
3 answers |
So little bit is almost a month old now, and I'm both breastfeeding and formula feeding. I had to have emergency surgery, so my supply to...
1 answer |
I know this is a pregnant forum but I don't know if they have one for already mommies... So my baby won't sleep she's about 2 weeks and e...
3 answers |
So my baby girl is 5 days old. My milk came in yesterday, and the pedi was having me supplement before then because she wasn't getting en...
6 answers |
Just wanna say hi, I just had my baby on the first and were still at the hospital because she has jaundice. Looking forward to having som...
2 answers |
5691681 tn?1375738948
My baby girl is now 4 weeks old today! She is really starting to hold her head up now. When does that normally happen?? It seems a little...
6 answers |
4852917 tn?1386382280
When does a babies eye color start to fully develop?
2 answers |
@lovi151: hello my dear friend, did u go to the Dr yesterday? What did he say?
10 answers |
4852917 tn?1386382280
My child is 4 months old and she is in a lot of pain. Our doctor pretty much told us not to do anything. She is in so much pain. I don't ...
1 answer |
Has anyone's LO had really watery no.2s? My baby boy has for the past 3 days. I'm breastfeeding and not quite sure if it's something im ...
1 answer |
5691681 tn?1375738948
I'm so freaking tired. Between my autistic 4 and a half year old son and my 3 week old daughter, I have absolutely no time to do anything...
6 answers |
I had tears and an episiotomy and am still bleeding lochia but I feel like I could go on walks with the pram for a bit of exercise but by...
2 answers |
Hiya, I had my beautiful baby boy on Christmas Day and tomorrow is our first day alone as my hubby is going back to work. I am freaking ...
3 answers |
My LG is 4 weeks old tomorrow and since Friday she suddenly won't sleep in her moses basket, she can be panned out on me n as soon as I ...
2 answers |
Just had my babygirl the first and only got one stich was wondering how long before it doesn't burn when I pee?
9 answers |
4654179 tn?1382646814
So my little one has been diagnosed with this. A little background info he was eating 25-30 oz of breast milk at first and then he was i...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Playgroup: Babies 0-6 Months Community Resources