Aa
A
A
Close
Playgroup: Babies 6 Months - 1 Year Community
WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUP: BABIES 6 MONTHS -1 YEAR COMMUNITY: This Playgroup is a support community where parents of babies 6 months -1 year old can discuss topics such as baby health, safety, developmental milestones, sleeping, feeding, crying, as well as social challenges and financial concerns. We invite you to relax, and stay awhile. It's your place to share advice and make new friends!
1 - 20 (of 65) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son will be 6 months is a few days. I live in Seattle Washington. In the west side, white center. I'm looking for him him to start h...
1533382 tn?1357965752
I am BEGGING for ANY HELP!! My 10 month old is a mamas girls. She cries for me all the time, if I'm in the room/house she is whining ...
6 answers |
so my 9 month old still isnt sleeping through the night. when she was about 5 months she would sleep for about 6 hours at night before wa...
1 answer |
5837857 tn?1411580685
For a while, my twins were sleeping through the night! :) However, now that they have reached the 6 month mark, they are now waking up a...
I don't know why I never thought of this before but my daughter is now 7 months old and her formula has been made with boiled tap water, ...
4 answers |
Anyone have experience transitioning a 1 year old into a big brother? I have till November to get him ready for baby brother and he is a ...
4654179 tn?1382646814
So my little one has been diagnosed with this. A little background info he was eating 25-30 oz of breast milk at first and then he was i...
3 answers |
Is it ok to feed my 10 month old eggs, or does he have to wait till he's one??
3 answers |
My daughter turned five months the fifth and is EBF I tried giving her rice cereal a few weeks ago and she got a rash talked to her pead ...
My 11 month old son has never had any trouble going to sleep at bed or nap time until recently. For the past 2 weeks im lucky to get him ...
1 answer |
My daughter is 8 months old and now has 6 teeth, I have just been brushing them with water. Should I be using baby toothpaste? If not whe...
3 answers |
4536442 tn?1358824048
Hey ladies, My 7 month old has his top two teeth through ATM and he's quite grumpy especially at night, is there anything to comfort h...
FTM
HELLO. I barely made this account and would like to receive some feedback. My daughter is 7 months old. She has been waking up at nights....
1 answer |
My daughter is now 7 months old and we didn't have sex again till about 3 months postpartum, I had are ally fast labour and I was so swol...
2 answers |
Hi everyone. :-) my bby is abt to be 6 months in 2 weeks and i want to start feeding him solid foids,he doesnt sit straught yet,but he do...
2 answers |
3062924 tn?1350417709
Did anyone's baby walk before crawling??? If so how old???
1 answer |
5975291 tn?1430721887
My 16 month old daughter doesn't like to drink cold milk it has to be warm and she doesn't like to drink it out her cup she wants it in a...
my six and half month old just started growling couple days ago..totally confused by this? like at random times...any suggestions? is thi...
1 answer |
1276121 tn?1420864200
So my daughter will be 6 months tomorrow and is such a doll. Although she sits up pretty well on her own she hates being on her tummy. Ye...
4 answers |
I have a 7 month old and today I have noticed that she has these little, about the size of a pea, bruises all over her arm. I did not not...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Playgroup: Babies 6 Months - 1 Year Community Resources