Aa
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
21 - 40 (of 4294) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I have bloody-brownish vaginal discharge over 3 weeks and still keep coming. I have seen two different doctors and they said y...
I have been having right sides pains for a while which to me means another cyst, so I went for an u/s. There was no cyst except a large f...
20220090 tn?1492765071
Hi I have Pcos but still had a regular cycle and conceived naturally with my son. I had my last last cycle 20 Feb so now more than a mont...
I read somewhere that PCOS can cause major fatigue in women. When I was in highschool I was diagnosed with PCOS and Narcolepsy. I recen...
4 answers |
im 34 and i was diagnosed with pcos when i was 16 or 17 yrs old since my very first menstruationmy periods have been really irregular i s...
I have PCOS, was diagnosed last year on my 21st birthday, also I have recurrent Bacteria Vaginosis and no matter how many times im treate...
1 answer |
I am 38 and have suffered with varying degrees of acne since the age of 14. Didn't start my period until I was 17 and suspect that I've b...
Slightly weird background, I went into a reproductive endocrinologist (only one who wasn't afraid to treat a former eating disorder despi...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with PCOS about 2 years ago after years and years of uncomfortable symptoms(I am 31) and missed periods. I was a late sta...
1 answer |
Hi, I had a bunch of blood work done on Monday and found that my prolactin level was elevated. It was 27.3! She said that all of my o...
1 answer |
It's a pretty long story, but please hear me out: I was diagnosed with PCOS 2 years ago and after losing 4kg I got my period back. 1 y...
Hi I ma 19 years old and before 3 years I am having a irregular periods my period's skipped for 3 months and in 4th month it started to c...
|
Hello, My husband and I are trying to get pregnant with our first baby. I was diagnosed with PCOS a couple of weeks ago. My OBGYN p...
24 answers |
So, when I was 16 i found out that I have PCOS, I am 25 and have been in a relationship for a long time with the love of my life. We bot...
1 answer |
Im 23 years old and Married for 2 years. This year we are planning for baby. I went for ultrasound and the report said my right ovary is ...
|
1569575 tn?1314427659
I have this brown discharge, maybe with a hint of pink in it, and it only shows up when I wipe. I haven't been wearing a liner or anythin...
10 answers |
Hi, I am 24 yr old and have PCOD but small multiple cysts. My usual menstrual cycle is for 35 days average. I dont take any medications a...
7 answers | 2 comments |
I recently stopped my birth control because I began smoking again, the pill was to help offset my testosterone levels, which at this poin...
Hi there. Jan 10th I have a estimated 30cm sized benign ovarian cyst drained and removed. 3 weeks post op my incisions are healing well, ...
Buenas, hace unos 5 meses y algo tuve contacto con una persona, me proteji pero el preservativo se rompió puesto a que cuando el saco no ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources