Aa
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
21 - 40 (of 4307) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I have PCOS, And I have been trying to get pregnant naturally for two years now. Are used to use progesterone cream before and in the...
Some background info first: I was diagnosed with PCOS 3 years ago and ever since I got into university last year it seemed to have got wo...
Hi Doctor, I am 28 old female with adenomyosis and PCOD.I am planning to concieve since last 5 months. I want to know if I have chances...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I've just been to the doctor and had blood tests done as i've missed my period for the last four months. My FSH came back at 54 an...
363243 tn?1331037450
Hello everyone, I hope all is well. I was just diagnosed with PCOS although I've had symptoms of it since I was 12 (hirsutism) and I am ...
135 answers | 2 comments |
I'm 17 and recently went on birth control pills and one other type of pill to help with my Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). I've been ta...
2 answers |
I have a question. I have PCOS and it is very hard for me to orgasm. My boyfriend thinks it's him and he thinks he can't satisfy me, whic...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I am 18 years old turing 19. Its been 3 years and my period doesnt come without pills. I took birth-control pills so that I can have a no...
I was diagnosed with PCOS, its been 4 months since I'm trying to conceive, this is the first month I've missed my period for the year. I'...
Hi, I'm Grace from Philippines, 25yrs. Of age , I'm 3 months delayed, and I took pregnancy urine test in the first month that I'm delayed...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm Grace from Philippines, 25yrs. Of age , I'm 3 months delayed, and I took pregnancy urine test in the first month that I'm delayed...
Sorry if this is very long winded I just wanted to include everything. I am 21 and diagnosed with PCOS. I've always had normal periods an...
1179632 tn?1263939478
Hi Everyone I am new to this site & posting anything!! lol ... I am 31 years old and am trying to get pregnant and went to the fertility ...
3 answers |
Hi there. i recently lost my virginity at age 22 and am petrified i could be pregnant. I have an anxiety disorder so i might just be para...
I have PCOS, but currently don't have any cysts. I'm on metformin. I also recently found out I have 1 small, grape-sized fibroid. Can any...
Hello, I have bloody-brownish vaginal discharge over 3 weeks and still keep coming. I have seen two different doctors and they said y...
I have been having right sides pains for a while which to me means another cyst, so I went for an u/s. There was no cyst except a large f...
20220090 tn?1492765071
Hi I have Pcos but still had a regular cycle and conceived naturally with my son. I had my last last cycle 20 Feb so now more than a mont...
I read somewhere that PCOS can cause major fatigue in women. When I was in highschool I was diagnosed with PCOS and Narcolepsy. I recen...
4 answers |
im 34 and i was diagnosed with pcos when i was 16 or 17 yrs old since my very first menstruationmy periods have been really irregular i s...
A
A
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources