Aa
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
21 - 40 (of 4264) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How many of you ladies had no issues, then had the mirena, and after it was taken out you found out you had PCOS and/or premature ovarian...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I have polycystic ovarian syndrome and have been trying to pregnant for about 18months. I was due to get my period around the 20t...
I am 20 yrs single,girl diagnosed with PCOS(Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.I am overweight,hirsutism,menstrual irregularies,depression.As pres...
So I've been dealing with painful cramps before and after my cycles and even sharp pains at times. I have back pain when I have the cramp...
Hello, My husband and I are trying to get pregnant with our first baby. I was diagnosed with PCOS a couple of weeks ago. My OBGYN p...
24 answers |
I am a 25 year old female living in UK. I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now, my husband has had a sperm analysis and a...
My GYN put me on Cryselle 28 birth control because my period was over 2 months late and she said I have polycystic ovaries. I am of norma...
Hello, i am 22 yrs old married. I hav pcos and was on medication (combined contraceptive pills) frm aug 2015 till may 2016. I was told by...
Hello, My girlfriend was diagnosed with PCOS when she was 18. She is now 26, and has been taking birth control pills for the last ...
1 answer |
Okay so I have only been sexually active for a few years now but I have always been unlucky so I wouldnt be surprised if I have cancer. F...
They did not find pcos at ultrasound but my blood test results : Fsh 7,13 Lh 12,59 Prolactin 21,60 and Dheea so4 461 I do have regular m...
634745 tn?1256847910
i have polycystic ovarian syndrome and i have loads of cysts on both ovaries, i dont like taking pain killers because i dont agree with t...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I have miscarriage on may 30th 2016 so i did n't get next period till now so can you pls give me tha causes of irregular period.how to so...
2 answers |
A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with having Polycystical Ovaries. Quite a few of my friends also had this problem and I had heard i...
I have to constantly be on a BC pill to keep from having cysts once a month. I was on Lo Lo Estren and it was perfect but insurance wante...
I have experienced extreme weight gain with PCOS. Struggling with weight loss. Any suggestions? Very depressing!
2 answers |
Hi..I was diagnosed with pcos and my insulin and prolactin levels are 30.9 and 60 respectively.my doctor put me on glucophage and proloac...
1 answer |
I have suffered with PCOS since forever, I went years without any kind of period, since September last year they have regulated, although...
1 answer |
Greetings everyone, I need your help and input if you will My friend has PCOS and has to use birth control pills to handle her problem ...
1 answer |
hello ladies, I was wondering if someone here has to deal with pcos. What I wanted to ask about is if it is common that my period seem to...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources