Aa
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
21 - 40 (of 4244) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had pcos since long time. But it was detected when I was 16 ie 7 yrs ago. I am taking homeopathic treatment for it. Because of thi...
Im looking to communicate with othwr females that have PCOS, conceived naturally and unknowingly. My question is, was your pregnancy comp...
Im worried i might have pcos, anyone who has it what all does this intail? I go for an ultra sound thursday to check thinga out
2 answers |
PCOS ? What is it and how does it happen and what does it do ?
3 answers |
Hi there, was wondering if anyone could offer advice/guidance, I'm new to forums. I'm 27 diagnosed Pcos at 21 not immediately TTC but it'...
Hi, I was diagnosed with PCOS 3 years back, I took the treatment for 3 years and now I am trying to get pregnant. Been following all the ...
I was on Progrsterone 10mg for 5days, its been 6 days since my last pill and i havent gotten my period. should i call my dr? i was on th...
My sister was diagnosed with pcos at about my age. I have had some pretty significant scalp hair loss and spotting between periods. I wen...
I am 27 years old and was diagnosed with pcos at 18. After I got married we were able to conceive without even trying. My dr had me on me...
Hi, I was diagnosed with PCoS 10 years ago, as I've aged my symptoms have become more severe, hair growth, acne, no periods at all, 5 yea...
Hi, extremely stressed, so any help would be much appreciated. Just before Christmas I had an ultrasound of my ovaries (external) and ...
I'm 23 years old & had surgery last week removing 40 cysts from my ovaries. Yes 40, crazy right?! Since then I can't sleep like I could b...
1 answer |
I'm 23 years old & had surgery last week removing 40 cysts from my ovaries. Yes 40, crazy right?! Since then I can't sleep like I could b...
I am 39 year old, with being operated for endometriosis twice, in 2010 & 2012. Since 2013 I have been taking Divery(Medroxy Progesterone...
12395074 tn?1425053539
I had a doctor confirm that I have PCOS, perform a regular exam and pap smear (normal), and even an endometrial biopsy (normal). Now this...
Hi there..just want to ask you guys can you get period while on progesterone? On the ultrasound result i hve Polycystic ovary right my OB...
I have been suffering from PCOD since three years.I have been taking depoprovera injections once in three months and three doses till now...
I am 20 yrs old, I have been diagnosed with PCOS for two years now. The last time I got my period was last October 5th. I had sex last Ja...
How many of you ladies had no issues, then had the mirena, and after it was taken out you found out you had PCOS and/or premature ovarian...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, My husband and I are trying to get pregnant with our first baby. I was diagnosed with PCOS a couple of weeks ago. My OBGYN p...
22 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...