Aa
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
21 - 40 (of 4250) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I am 24 yr old and have PCOD but small multiple cysts. My usual menstrual cycle is for 35 days average. I dont take any medications a...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi i have Pcos an have been on birthcontrol to regulate my periods. However Since February I've been barley bleeding and i cant figure ou...
hi i am 50 female overweight been of and on chest pain thru back fills like a bubble stuck sometimes if i burp pressure goes down today n...
1 answer |
I am taking provera 10mg to stop my month long menstrual bleeding which started in feb 2010.. My last period before this was in sep 09 an...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Had for 2 years along with infertility and had a miscarriage a year ago. Recent ultrasound says I have multiple anechoic with septation 1...
So I am 14 and I have PCOS. I feel like I have to take a pill to be normal. How do I deal with this until menopause? I just wanna embrace...
I have been on femara 2.5 mg for ovulation induction. I have PCOS. This is the first month I have been on the femara before that I was on...
2 answers |
I have had pcos since long time. But it was detected when I was 16 ie 7 yrs ago. I am taking homeopathic treatment for it. Because of thi...
Im looking to communicate with othwr females that have PCOS, conceived naturally and unknowingly. My question is, was your pregnancy comp...
Im worried i might have pcos, anyone who has it what all does this intail? I go for an ultra sound thursday to check thinga out
2 answers |
PCOS ? What is it and how does it happen and what does it do ?
3 answers |
Hi there, was wondering if anyone could offer advice/guidance, I'm new to forums. I'm 27 diagnosed Pcos at 21 not immediately TTC but it'...
Hi, I was diagnosed with PCOS 3 years back, I took the treatment for 3 years and now I am trying to get pregnant. Been following all the ...
I was on Progrsterone 10mg for 5days, its been 6 days since my last pill and i havent gotten my period. should i call my dr? i was on th...
My sister was diagnosed with pcos at about my age. I have had some pretty significant scalp hair loss and spotting between periods. I wen...
I am 27 years old and was diagnosed with pcos at 18. After I got married we were able to conceive without even trying. My dr had me on me...
Hi, I was diagnosed with PCoS 10 years ago, as I've aged my symptoms have become more severe, hair growth, acne, no periods at all, 5 yea...
Hi, extremely stressed, so any help would be much appreciated. Just before Christmas I had an ultrasound of my ovaries (external) and ...
I'm 23 years old & had surgery last week removing 40 cysts from my ovaries. Yes 40, crazy right?! Since then I can't sleep like I could b...
1 answer |
I'm 23 years old & had surgery last week removing 40 cysts from my ovaries. Yes 40, crazy right?! Since then I can't sleep like I could b...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources