Aa
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
21 - 40 (of 4267) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Slightly weird background, I went into a reproductive endocrinologist (only one who wasn't afraid to treat a former eating disorder despi...
1310435 tn?1273601677
IS IT NORMAL TO HAVE JOINT PAIN AS A SYMPTOM OF PCOS??? I CANT TAKE THE PAIN ANYMORE AND MY DR SAID I HAVE TO LOSE WEIGHT TO CALM DOWN TH...
6 answers | 1 comment |
317217 tn?1456290378
Ok so I'm one of the lucky ones and this is my 4th establish pregnancy, currently overdue at 40 +5. My question is how many of you went o...
I've read that freezing your eggs requires hormone injections which can lead to hyper stimulated ovaries. I was pregnant and at 9weeks lo...
Hi everyone! I am currently going through my first round of IVF and decided to share my journey with others. If you're interested, you ca...
I am an 18 year old female just recently diagnosed with PCOS and waiting to rule out Cushings syndrome. I was wondering did anyone get di...
3 answers |
Hello! I'm a 22 year-old female. My sister is diagnosed with PCOS, and I was just thinking about some symptoms/issues that I have and rea...
1 answer |
Back In July I had unprotected sex while fertile, 8 days laters I was spotting. I brushed it off cause I didn't think nothing about it, A...
1 answer |
I am taking provera 10mg to stop my month long menstrual bleeding which started in feb 2010.. My last period before this was in sep 09 an...
5 answers | 2 comments |
19318880 tn?1475689907
Im 23 years old and was diagnosed with pcos 2 years ago i have even surgery to remove the cysts. My ovaries are 97% covered in ovarian cy...
Hello, I'm 20 years old and was recently diagnosed with polycystic ovaries after not having my period for 6 months. I've always been irre...
How many of you ladies had no issues, then had the mirena, and after it was taken out you found out you had PCOS and/or premature ovarian...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I have polycystic ovarian syndrome and have been trying to pregnant for about 18months. I was due to get my period around the 20t...
I am 20 yrs single,girl diagnosed with PCOS(Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.I am overweight,hirsutism,menstrual irregularies,depression.As pres...
So I've been dealing with painful cramps before and after my cycles and even sharp pains at times. I have back pain when I have the cramp...
Hello, My husband and I are trying to get pregnant with our first baby. I was diagnosed with PCOS a couple of weeks ago. My OBGYN p...
24 answers |
I am a 25 year old female living in UK. I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now, my husband has had a sperm analysis and a...
My GYN put me on Cryselle 28 birth control because my period was over 2 months late and she said I have polycystic ovaries. I am of norma...
Hello, i am 22 yrs old married. I hav pcos and was on medication (combined contraceptive pills) frm aug 2015 till may 2016. I was told by...
Hello, My girlfriend was diagnosed with PCOS when she was 18. She is now 26, and has been taking birth control pills for the last ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources