Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
smhmomof2Mar 30
By MegMiss
Hi all I am 23 and was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 16. I had no periods for years no matter what they tried, but ...
By Ariana0318
So I keep my period tracked really well, it's been really irregular here lately. For a while it was really close toge...
By sri8083
Hello. Always had regular periods since first menses. Used fertility drugs for 2 months in sep & oct'14. Period was l...
By jenny_upadhyay
I had periods last month on 9th Feb till 13th Feb. Then intimated on 21st Feb . He said he took proper protection co...
By mariiii1
My Ob did blood work insulin levels are normal she did not prescribed me anything, she said I do not need to take any...
By rossita13
Hi, im ros 20 years old. Doctor said i have many small folicles (around 12mm only in days 15) 'n cant get my own peri...
By ayen_
Im living with my boyfriend since October 2014 and ever since my period is regular. theres nothing wrong with them, T...
cardiavMar 06
By tlcbaby2 Blank
Will PCOS get better with a tummy tuck to reduce fat pad on belly that increases insulin resistance? I was diagnose...
By Dia_ahmad
Hi I'm 16 and I have pcos. I had sex with my boyfriend- and I'm On the pill- and we used condoms. And he didn't ...
By Anth0nysmommy
i am 24 with PCOS and my body creates no progesterone on its own. I have been experiencing night sweats, and urinatin...
By Deld
has anyone taken this? If so what type and what was your dosage? Did it work?
12395074_tn?1425053539
By Kurizumaru
I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) and haven't had my period for 4 months but have had spotting twice in the las...
AaasFeb 26
eyesdkbMay 24, 2012
rozaanMar 29, 2009
By jacqueline1973 Blank
I went to the doctor less than a week ago because of passing a small amount of blood. I went because I assumed the s...
nutz19Feb 23
By kykophifer
I have pcos but want to have a baby or babies so bad. Last month I took Provera and Clomid. I thought I was supposed ...
317217_tn?1422568022
By nutz19
Hi all, question for anyone who has been blessed getting pregnant with pcos, this isn't my first pregnancy, through l...
mofranjoDec 01, 2014
By japabp2000 Blank
Hi everyone. I'm new here. I'm a 34 year old woman who was diagnosed with PCOS in 2004. I started getting the symptom...
By Beth_Switz
Hi Ladies! I'm new here, and yet I'm a PCOS vet. But I am battling some issues that doctors and myself cannot get ...
Mel012805Feb 08
Sj2112Oct 01, 2013
freshstart86221Jul 01, 2013
asnavely153Jun 09, 2013
Enic81Jun 08, 2013
By painpaingoaway Blank
So I already know that I have PCOS, but my mom and grandma both had severe endo! I have researched both conditions, b...
LG87Feb 05
RobbieNPFeb 02
By LG87
Hi. I was diagnosed with pcos in 2009. in 2012 I found out I was pregnant after taking metformin for a couple of year...
By Deld
is anyone on this? Are you on this medication alone? What is the dosage you are taking?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank