Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
ks1987Mar 11
msniki412BlankMar 04
By ks1987
So i was eventually diagnosed with pcos when i was 19. After having my first period at 11. It lasted 56 days and i wa...
By v_tre
Hi, I have taken provera for 10 days as usual to induce a period to start an injectable cycle. 4 days after takin...
By thirdandlastbaby
This is my experience 1 week post op. Surgery was about 10 mins longer than my previous csection. Recovery has been a...
634745_tn?1256847910
sandy828Dec 01, 2008
sandy828Dec 01, 2008
SilvaraNov 30, 2008
TrudieCNov 30, 2008
By sandy828 Blank
i have polycystic ovarian syndrome and i have loads of cysts on both ovaries, i dont like taking pain killers because...
6387286_tn?1389643386
By muchinfo
i was told i had pcos 2004 after i had my 4th child could not fall pregnant again had scan and tests i got told t...
By Mommy_2_AG
I just got diagnosed with PCOS yesterday. My ob/gyn did a transvaginal ultrasound and saw that I have polycystic ovar...
By Mommynina
I took clomid cd3-7 then my doc put me on progynova after seeing that my lining is thin, plus duphaston for 1 week a ...
msniki412BlankMar 04
By Anky86
I was diagnosed with PCOS at a very young age and have been on birth control to give me periods since I was 13. I cam...
By Heather4800
I have PCOS and am TTC. My doc put me on progesterone for 10 days to induce a period. I am on day 7 of progesterone ...
By Protima
Sorry if i'm not putting this on the right section. i'm new here. i'm 24 years old lady from Bangladesh and suffering...
By sheeeeeeeeee
I have pcod an didnt get my periods from oct 6 my doctor suggested me to take meprate took it an stooped it on 19 sti...
By Moonieeee
I was diagnosed with PCOS since 2 years ago. I was also told I have cysts on my ovaries but they weren't that big in ...
6387286_tn?1389643386
By muchinfo
have any one with pcos had body pains ?? i have pcos , never had period for years and made them come on with taking ...
By juventus
Hello, my girlfriend has PCOS. If she takes the combination birht control pill, will this be effetcive enough to prev...
By Little_em25
I came off the pill a year ago to try for a baby after several trips to hospital, dr & blood tests I have been told t...
By NCGroomerGirl
I was diagnosed about 8 years ago with PCOS, however the cysts were not large enough to warrant removing. I'm 38 now ...
7640633_tn?1393023294
By DevotedPharmTech
I understand that PCOS is difficult to diagnose. What tests are needed for diagnosing this syndrome? I realize anothe...
By Mskeels
This not a question but a testimony or what ever you will like to call it. I was diganosed with pcos about 7 years ag...
By kasia32
Hello I was diagnosed with tellogen effluvium just recently and I wonder what I should use to help my hair loss to ...
By Lissy37
Hi, I'm a 24 year old female with two pregnancies under my belt. Both were missed miscarriages. One at 18w 3d and one...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank