Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Megan2009help
Hi I'm 23 year old female. I have had the implanon bar in my arm(birth control) for about 4 years or so now. But the...
By salusathy83
Doctor. I am having a problem of pcos & friday w e have consult our dr and she said the folicles are matured and give...
By jenjo1986
I have been to the doctors as I have been trying to get pregnant for a year. I was told I had lots of small cysts on ...
8554614_tn?1398690258
By Shasiya
hai...I have pcos..I took clomid from cd2 to cd6...Today is my cd14 and i had two egg in my left with size 22 and 23....
sammy932Jun 05
By beeinwonder
i have a ovarian cysts that is 5 cm big, what do i need to do to get rid of it. this is of utmost importance. i am no...
By realfarmwife
Hi, I am a 28 year old woman. My husband and I easily conceived our daughter after only 3 months of being off of bir...
By angel973
Hi All, I have been suffering from pcos from beginning. I am 25 years old. I had my first pap smear ~2 years back ...
By GodGrantMeAChild77
Has anyone had a good turnout from taking Metformin?
By Hotpinkypink
I got a really sharp pain in my lower stomach so be I couldn't stand up. I went away after I curled up into a ball an...
By Ineedthathellofahelpforfree
So this happens to me-it hurts when i pee,or hold the pee for seconds(before peeing),or pee already-my right,lower si...
By Jmp822
I went two and a half years without a regular period. A year ago I found out I have pcos, my doctor put me ob BC to ...
By Charlz_E
I have PCOS for quite sometime and was put on 1000mg of metformin daily. I also have anemia i take trihemic for, vita...
By amrozia
I have recently diagonst with pcos...however doc didnt commentef on it much like wat needs to be done i also hav blew...
By GodGrantMeAChild77
I forgot to test for two days and I just tested and i had a faint second line, does this mean i already ovulated or t...
By GodGrantMeAChild77
I forgot to test for two days and I just tested and i had a faint second line, does this mean i already ovulated or t...
By Stevieaurelius
Was diagnosed with pcos when I was 16, now 24. My fiance and I have been trying for a few months now all organically....
By crystalc23
So I found out a year ago that I have pcos, I've changed my diet and started back on birth control, I was told 2 mon...
By lala_414
I was told I had PCOS A few years go and I have been TTC for about 4 years. Its time for my AF so I wore a liner whil...
By destiny147
I was recently diagnosed with PCOS. I missed my period for two months, then was bleeding for 6 weeks. I am not sure w...
By oumi98
I'm a 16 hirsute and was diagnosted with PCOS over a year ago. I'm also flat-chested and my face got too masculin fro...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank