Aa
A
A
Close

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

41 - 60 (of 4189) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
"if someone is having pain in her naval during her period and have menstruated for more than 7 days can someone tell me the cause?
Gift05 | Posted
Hi everyone I'm 29 with pcos and on birth control. I have never had irregular cycles in my life. But the cystic acne and facial hair was never ending. I went to the endocrine in 2014 and did a bunch of test it came out my testosterone le...
Luna1986 | Posted
My wife has PCOS with irregular periods and dr suggested krimson-35 for 3 months. Even after first course of 21 days and additional 6 days without tablet she didn't have period till now and now symptom of period. I would like to know wha...
Priyakumaresan | Posted
6594228_tn?1432182109
i was diagnosed with PCOS and my doctor recommended i take the mirena IUD because i was 18 and young. im 19 now but anyway i had the mirena for almost 4 months, me and my husband really wants to have a baby despite what anyone say. but i...
jazzyhunter | Last answer
I'm a 16 year old female junior in highschool. For some reason, I rarely ever get my period. I first have one when I was about in middle school, maybe 6-7th grade. I only had about one othen that was it, it's just stopped. It started bac...
Tay016 | Last answer
Hello! I was diagnosed at 16 with pcos, took met and progesterone for a bit. I have been off met for years as it made me feel horrible, and have switched from periodic progesterone to birth control. I have been on the same birth control ...
Lcpcos | Posted
Hi Doctor, I am 26 years unmarried girl. Height is 4.11 inch and weight is 52 kg. I am suffering from PCOS since past 6 years. I had so many medicines like deviry, Krimson 35 for this problem but no benefit of it. I have also taken yamin...
kohli89 | Posted
Ok, so I'm back here after first posting on here back in 2012 stating I want a baby. Well still no pregnancy of any kind but I have found out I have pcos in June. I started metformin in May. When I found out I had pcos I bled for 60 days...
Bambinoonice | Posted
Hiya A question which I often think about! When people say you can 'occasionally' have a sweet treat or junk food, how often is occasionally? Once a week? Once a month? It would be nice to have more of a guideline to follow T...
Asw25 | Last answer
I was diagnosed with PCOS , I have irregular periods but I had one August 27th that lasted 4 days and I downloaded a period tracker to help me keep track thought I might be regulated missed my period which was suppose to start Sept 24th ...
Cmonroe1125 | Posted
I have just been diagnosed with polysystic ovaries ... after ttc or 8 months I am crushed .. I now have to see a gynecologist and golfully get medication ... how long after starting medicine didn't conceive ? ... in need of success s...
AlexandraDM | Posted
Hello. I am 17 years old and I have Pcos. Currently taking Co cyprindol and it's the tenth day of the pill. However my mother spoke to her friend from a different country who said to get regular periods have the pills for ten days and s...
nfxo | Posted
I'm 19 and got diagnosed with pcos when I was 16 I have always been big for my age but I have always had my period every month but this year it's been different in May I missed my period but then came back on in June July and August and...
Corky_123 | Last answer
I have a four year old boy when i got pregnant it was april 2010, i didnt get my period in may or june so i took a home test and had blood work done which they both came back neg, july i missed it so in aug i decided to start my birth co...
Babyfever2011 | Posted
Hello, I was diagnosed with PCOS 2 years back when I was not married. With doctor's advice I took birth control pills and thus my menstruation became normal for 6months and agin started irregular period as when i stagnant urine i get spo...
Laradeep | Last answer
hi I got my ultrasound tvs done. below given are the findings. -- uterus is anteverted and normal in size and shape with normal cervix measures 5.98x3.47 cm in size --myometrium is homogenous & endometrium is 7.6 mm in thickness -...
deeptigoyal | Posted
Hi I'm 30 years old and have been told I could have PCOS. My doctor has referred me for an ultrasound on my tummy. My pelvic area hurts especially so on my left and there are lumps in this area. My periods have now completely stopped. M...
Amber0506 | Posted
Hi I had completely regular periods between the ages of 15 and 18, not particularly heavy nor painful. I went on the pill (levlen) at 18 for contraception with no side effects really at all and continued to have very normal period...
J5252 | Posted
Hi I'm 17. I've just missed my period my next one is due this coming Friday. I often search my symptoms on the Internet which is bad I know but I also get really bloated, like I look like I'm having a baby and I'm definitely not. I also ...
Catlover2503 | Posted
Hi 30/Female I was diagnosed with PCOS 7 years ago and have struggled with swollen and tender breasts almost throughout. The breast pain starts about 10 days before the periods and goes away by third day. This time I took mepr...
jessica_lamba | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...