Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
nutz19Jan 21
By MMc1962
I have a very sore spot that has appeared on my leg in between the knee and groin, sort of on the inner thigh. It is...
By asanya75
Hi. I am not getting my periods since 6 months now. Please help me understand what might be the reason behind it. I w...
By sexyAngeleyes
Hi. I've been married for six years now and my husband wants to set his family cause he don't have any children. He w...
By crazygul
could u have oral sex with polycystic ovarian
CRSeasideFeb 03
By KateMedia
I have PCOS and have struggled for years, I lost job after job as when a bad bout came along I just couldn't face the...
KateMediaFeb 03
Dolor_esDec 14, 2013
MissRamNov 19, 2013
soulsurvivor340Apr 27, 2013
Gena5188Apr 20, 2013
By twin_mama Blank
could PCOS make you sudently have a Very low sex drive? we went from 2-3 times a week to 1-2 a month. Even when we do...
RobbieNPFeb 03
By Bob1234fred
My girlfriend has pcos and it's very hard on her. She lose bits of hair while brushing and it's really upset her. She...
By Astyasia
Hello, I have been dating my girlfriend for about a month now and I finally want to try to perform oral sex on her. ...
By nursejudes
I was diagnosed with pcos in July by my ob who didnt want to test me and just wanted to start me on metformin which I...
By crazygul
could u have oral sex with polycystic ovarian
By Saha18
I am a 23 year old.I have regular periods since my first period and my cycle varies from 28- 31 days. But I have very...
Elle82Jan 25, 2011
ButterBunsJan 25, 2011
By oldsmobilia Blank
I know there have been questions like this posted before, but is there nothing to improve a woman's sex drive that is...
By nabeelatabassum
hi every1 am dignsd with pcos last 4mnth back from 2 mnths am on metformin my periods are regular cycle of 28-31days ...
118884_tn?1270478379
BlueRibbon13May 17, 2013
pause_21Jul 16, 2011
By pause_21 Blank
So I have been doing pretty good up to this month my cycles have been maybe a day or two off well this is going on da...
By Wonderdoodle
I recently had bloodwork done to check on my hormone levels because I was worried about a few symptoms I've had - mai...
2219200_tn?1419789773
nutz19Jan 21
By bluelayde_82
Ok, so I've been on the nuvaring for a good while now to help regulate my cycle. Everything was going good. I was sta...
Mrs_teddy_bearMay 14, 2013
DkalceyMay 13, 2013
By Alixxx Blank
Hi all, I am a 24-year old female who has recently been diagnosed with PCOS approximately one month ago. I'm takin...
By rachelleigh73
I am a Brit who has recently moved abroad. Throughout my adult life in the UK I have been prescribed the contraceptiv...
By Javes
Hello! Me and my husband ttc since one and a half year,no kids yet i am 20 years old. Recently i diagnosed with pcos...
By Falguni123
Hi, I am 25 Year old woman and i am trying to get pregnant from last 6 months but not getting success. My periods ar...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank