Aa
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
61 - 80 (of 4239) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi am a mam to two beautiful lg, 3 years ago I miscarried, over 3 years we decided to let nature take its course. Nothing happened , 29th...
I've been on fremara for just one cycle.I finished my last tablet on December 7th 2015.Today is 22nd January 2016.I got terrible cramps e...
1 answer |
For a half a day, I had some lower back pain. It went away. The day it went away, I began having a small appetite. I even had a burning s...
Hi I'm 19 years old and am currently still having no period, I haven't had one for 4 months now and still getting a negative pregnancy te...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 26 years old I was recently started on Provera in October 2015 took for ten days and then found out I was pregnant! A month later...
1 answer |
Hello mga sisis.worried lang aq.i was diagnosed with pcos last sept 2015.kya lang problema ko lagi aq nagbebleed.nka 4 a akong ob so depr...
6758585 tn?1390317601
I have bad periods, and it's get overbearing. Do you suffer from: Nausea Fatigue Insomnia Diarrhea Constipation Really tender b...
hi, i'm latifa...i am from trinidad i recently discovered that i have PCOS. i haven't been given or assigned any treatment but was prescr...
1 answer |
Good day every1, After being on bcp for over 10 yrs I've finally decided to become a mom but after 3 yrs of trying with dh nothing has ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
16825353 tn?1451785760
i have had pcos sense i was 12 years old and i am 24 years old now and i stopped having a period when i was 18 and so i dont know if i am...
I'm a 16 year old girl and recently my doctor has started the process of getting me checked for PCOS. My mother has it, and my Aunt has i...
1 answer |
I m 21 year old girl, college going student. Since march 2015 I m suffering from irregular periods and undergone a check up with doctor i...
992128 tn?1364375342
Hey all just wondering if anyone tried femara (think that's what it's called) it's like clomid helps to ovulate!? What were side effects?...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I am 31 years old. I have always had debilitatingly painful periods which come irregularly, but always in a 4-6 week window. I had a few ...
So I already know that I have PCOS, but my mom and grandma both had severe endo! I have researched both conditions, but PCOS never talks ...
84 answers |
Hi everyone; 3 years ago I was diagnosed with pcos and was told that I was very infertile; I occasionally miss a period every now and the...
1 answer |
my right and left ovary measurements 14ml and 12ml on my12th day afterperiods. may i have possibility to get pregnancy. or it is very se...
I have pcos and I'm trying to conceive, but haven't been able to for over a year. I have been pregnant once before when I was 19, but mis...
1 answer |
My wife had PCOD. She is now 27yrs old. Usually periods comes on every 25th of the month. Since 6 months, she is not getting regular peri...
Hi I have pcos and am trying to conceive. Took a brake from injections.. Now I took a pill to induce my period on Oct 4 for 10 days perio...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources