Aa
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
81 - 100 (of 4264) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a 18 year old virgin and haven't had my period in over 6 months. I been having the following symptoms: - pelvic pain -spotting brow...
I'm a 18 year old virgin and haven't had my period in over 6 months. I been having the following symptoms: - pelvic pain -spotting brow...
I am 18 years old I have had late periods since October 2015, this new cycle varies from 36-40 days. My cycle was regular for 6 years pri...
I have PCOSand want to get pregnant. I stopped having periods on my own 3 years ago after getting off the pill. My uterus lining is so t...
1 answer |
1072233 tn?1333473124
i was diagnosed with pcos at the age of 17. i am now 28 and have i 1 little boy! it took us 3 years with out any help of meds to get preg...
4 answers |
17136243 tn?1455013139
have been worried sick, are there chances of a person with PCOS having children
2 answers |
I'm 18 and not sexualy active yet but I haven't had my period for over 4 months and it had been decreasing in amount everytime I had for ...
1 answer |
so i'm 18 and have pcos and my doc recommend primolut n. i have to use it if my period doesn't come. i was on birth control for over an y...
3242625 tn?1346796450
I was diagnosed at age 12 with PCOS. I gained alot of weight as an adult. I found out that PCOS also causes insulin producing issues and ...
22 answers |
Hello I have history of pcos and want to get pregnant so I went to gyno she gave me fertyl ( clomofine) 100mg and premerin .65, 3 times ...
1 answer |
Hi am a mam to two beautiful lg, 3 years ago I miscarried, over 3 years we decided to let nature take its course. Nothing happened , 29th...
I've been on fremara for just one cycle.I finished my last tablet on December 7th 2015.Today is 22nd January 2016.I got terrible cramps e...
1 answer |
For a half a day, I had some lower back pain. It went away. The day it went away, I began having a small appetite. I even had a burning s...
Hi I'm 19 years old and am currently still having no period, I haven't had one for 4 months now and still getting a negative pregnancy te...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 26 years old I was recently started on Provera in October 2015 took for ten days and then found out I was pregnant! A month later...
1 answer |
Hello mga sisis.worried lang aq.i was diagnosed with pcos last sept 2015.kya lang problema ko lagi aq nagbebleed.nka 4 a akong ob so depr...
6758585 tn?1390317601
I have bad periods, and it's get overbearing. Do you suffer from: Nausea Fatigue Insomnia Diarrhea Constipation Really tender b...
hi, i'm latifa...i am from trinidad i recently discovered that i have PCOS. i haven't been given or assigned any treatment but was prescr...
1 answer |
Good day every1, After being on bcp for over 10 yrs I've finally decided to become a mom but after 3 yrs of trying with dh nothing has ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
16825353 tn?1451785760
i have had pcos sense i was 12 years old and i am 24 years old now and i stopped having a period when i was 18 and so i dont know if i am...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources