Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By realfarmwife
Hi, I am a 28 year old woman. My husband and I easily conceived our daughter after only 3 months of being off of bir...
By angel973
Hi All, I have been suffering from pcos from beginning. I am 25 years old. I had my first pap smear ~2 years back ...
By GodGrantMeAChild77
Has anyone had a good turnout from taking Metformin?
By Hotpinkypink
I got a really sharp pain in my lower stomach so be I couldn't stand up. I went away after I curled up into a ball an...
By Ineedthathellofahelpforfree
So this happens to me-it hurts when i pee,or hold the pee for seconds(before peeing),or pee already-my right,lower si...
By Jmp822
I went two and a half years without a regular period. A year ago I found out I have pcos, my doctor put me ob BC to ...
By Charlz_E
I have PCOS for quite sometime and was put on 1000mg of metformin daily. I also have anemia i take trihemic for, vita...
By amrozia
I have recently diagonst with pcos...however doc didnt commentef on it much like wat needs to be done i also hav blew...
By GodGrantMeAChild77
I forgot to test for two days and I just tested and i had a faint second line, does this mean i already ovulated or t...
By GodGrantMeAChild77
I forgot to test for two days and I just tested and i had a faint second line, does this mean i already ovulated or t...
By Stevieaurelius
Was diagnosed with pcos when I was 16, now 24. My fiance and I have been trying for a few months now all organically....
By crystalc23
So I found out a year ago that I have pcos, I've changed my diet and started back on birth control, I was told 2 mon...
By lala_414
I was told I had PCOS A few years go and I have been TTC for about 4 years. Its time for my AF so I wore a liner whil...
By destiny147
I was recently diagnosed with PCOS. I missed my period for two months, then was bleeding for 6 weeks. I am not sure w...
By oumi98
I'm a 16 hirsute and was diagnosted with PCOS over a year ago. I'm also flat-chested and my face got too masculin fro...
By starrlightmoon
my question is is I have polycystic ovary syndrome and I was diagnosed with that like when I was 13 I am right now22 ...
By Sam1055
I was diagnosed with PCOS in Nov 2002 at a private clinic.. The consultant advised me that I have them because of the...
By astunally
Hello, I was wondering if any one can help with these tests results , not really sure what they mean, its for my daug...
8554614_tn?1398690258
By Shasiya
Hai..Plz help...Yesterday i mean cd16 i went to doctor...She did scan and she didnt told anything..She give me duphas...
1491674_tn?1360390953
MrsHookfinNov 11, 2010
By mocha121776 Blank
PCOS DIET “PREP” – for 2 days, usually done on Saturday and Sunday…. BREAKFAST 2 eggs SNACK ½ oran...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank