Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Squiddie
Its been two years now that my husband & I conceive. I have PCOS & I don't know if that's the reason why I can't get ...
6980633_tn?1387047234
By Ollie1224
Hey all i am on my second cycle of clomid and I had an ultrasound today CD20 because I was concerned that I did not o...
By Fi57
Hi I had sucessful treatments for overian cycts last year. Everything was great even without period pain. Three mon...
Ollie1224Jan 30
PaybebabyJan 30
By Heather4800
I have PCOS. I was just diagnosed. I am very healthy and at a good weight. All my blood work came back normal. When ...
By casie77
So most girls dread there periods I been praying to get mine.. and finally its here and hurts like hell but yay I hop...
7412535_tn?1390664723
By katdelarosa
I forgot to take my Diane 35 pills, and I just took the pill tonight together with the pill for tonight, is there a h...
casandiJan 27
By Drea1125
My period came on Dec 9 and today is Jan 27th and it is still on. Its heavier than normal also the cramps are alot wo...
By Ariselle
I was diagnosed with PCOS last year. I began taking Metformin a few months later in an effort to help with weight los...
By Cammz
Okay I know its been a while since I posted on this website. To all the ladies who have helped me with information, a...
casie77Jan 23
By Nicole324
I have PCOS and just recently found out that I am pregnant! I have been taking Metformin for a couple years now becau...
kityanJan 23
anitha209Feb 27, 2012
sravanthi441Sep 13, 2011
lala2501Mar 20, 2009
lala2501Mar 20, 2009
By jona14 Blank
i have an irregular menstruation ever since i have it. i had an affair to my bf for 4 years. and now i got pregnant,...
By Heather4800
I was just told I have PCOS. I am 5 ft 6 in and weigh 135 lbs. My doc is going to put me on metformin. What are the c...
By nivvisrini
Iam suffering for mild PCO problem..My period delayed 2 Months and doctor gives meparate tablet for getting period so...
By nivvisrini
Hii.. one month ago i went to pelvic ultrasound test in that test my Uterine contour,shape and position is normal. ...
By emmamommy
Hi I have a 5 year old and after I had her I was diagnoised with pcos I haven't been on any bcp for about 3 years now...
By chee9ni
my ultrasound scan showed 16 small follicles/cysts 3-5 mm in size in both my ovaries last year and used to skip my pe...
By casie77
I been feeling nauseas, boobs are sore and I pee more now them I have in my whole life and I have back pains. Took te...
By RoxyandAj
Last week I went in for an ultrasound for abdominal pain and found out I had a cyst on my left ovary. In the past cou...
By Taanie
good evening doctors, i am 16 years old , my wieght is 86 kgs and my height s 161 cms i am suffering from PCOS an...
muchinfoJan 14
PCOSisKILLINGmeDec 07, 2013
Sanjivani Wanjari, MD Jan 17, 2013
By NeedSomeHelp123 Blank
Debilitating Fatigue - As in, it's hard to do anything cardiovascular. High DHEA level 1500 (range of 100-1000) ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank