Aa
A
A
Close

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

101 - 120 (of 4189) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
14696732_tn?1436056101
Hi, I'm 24 years old was told I had PCOS at the age of 17. My last ultrasound was three years ago, and I had 57 C. I have stop taking birth control pills around the same time as it affected my moods in Extreme manners. And since than c...
Ivynator | Posted
I'm 12 years old and I don't know if anything is wrong with my period. I'm a virgin and my birthday is in a few day. I haven't have my period in a few months and I'm really scared that something is wrong. I'm so scared that I'm pregnant!...
Starysky221 | Last answer
hello good morning hey my name is tripti i ' m dietician .... last month i didn't get the my periods this is first time that happen .. i get delay but not for a month.. so i concerned a doc she gave me deviry 10 mg tablet for 5 days ...
tlara | Posted
hi im 25yrs old..8yrs married hanggang ngayon nagtatry pa din kaming magkababy normal naman yung sa husband ko den ako naman ang problem ko may pcos ako irregular anu ba dapat kung inumin at anu din ba yung tanggalin ko sa mga kinakain k...
XanLui | Posted
ask ko lang anu bang mga pagkain ang di ko pede kainin dahil sa polycistic ko??
XanLui | Posted
im 24 years old...got married 5 months before...since my periods were irregular i went to consult doctr and was adviced to take scan...i was reported that i got pcos and said its a minor problm...i was prescribed to take metformin and o...
ani1234 | Last answer
Hi I'm 14 years old and I recently missed my period for 4 days. I have been having period cramps(which would make me think I already have my period but then when i check, i dont. I recently checked my cervix and it's hard, low and open t...
katiekatekat | Last answer
With PCOS, is it normal to have weird twitching in your ovaries/ligaments in the pelvic region, painful ovulation, irregular bleeding, tenderness in abdomen, and severe round ligament pain (mostly on right side)?
EliseZippy | Posted
Hey I have pcos I'm 22 year old I also have diabetes to but a few weeks ago I been feeling these tired a lot hungry a lot eating stuff that I'm not suppose to eat due to my diabetes having headaches out the blue I thought you know mayb...
lovesun | Posted
My gynecologist recently informed me that she suspects that I MAY have PCOS due to my lack of ovulation and heavy menstrual cycles. So she has prescribed me depo provera in order to control my heavy bleeding. (My periods have ALWAYS been...
colormebabs | Posted
Hi, I was first diagnosed with PCOS when I was 18 after my periods stopped completely. I was put on the pill and was happily plodding along for the last 10 years. A couple of years ago I came of the pill in hopes of starting a fa...
Greenfields_Girl | Posted
14557545_tn?1435158070
I am a 25 year old woman just got married last year. I was on depo povera for about ten years. I have been off the depo since jan of this year. I was seen by 2 dr and my tsh is low. I got a call yesterday about my pcos test results and m...
mmeron89 | Posted
I conceived 1yr back due to clomid n got pcod and I delivered a prematured baby at 7 months bt she couldn't survive.really frustrated n immediately I was on birth control fr 2 months n started to ttc on letrozole for 2 cycles bt it faile...
Anisathis12 | Posted
I was dx with PCOS at 13 yrs old. At the time I was told I would probably have issues with being overweight, (which I am) and getting pregnant (and I have never been able to conceive, to my knowledge). Now at 47, I look back after having...
sgtanthony | Last answer
so im 14 years old and I havnt had my period in 5 or 6 months and Im still a virgin, im very worried and im not sure whats happening, my mum took me to the doctors and they took my bloods but everything came back normal, any help would b...
ferry123 | Last answer
6594228_tn?1432182109
I was told with PCOS you tend to do strange and ununusual behavior , then a person that's "normal" to say wouldn't do I was wondering if it was true or not. Nobody can relate to me better than someone that has it or knows about it
jazzyhunter | Last answer
I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I get cyst on my overies all the time. At one time I went six months without a period but, after my doctor put me a provera my cycles started up again. I ordered fertilaid & it seemed to help regulate my ...
SHAW1122 | Posted
I have not had my period since i was 11 or 12 and now i am 14!!!!! What do i do???
oterry79 | Last answer
I am 25 ,happily married.It has been 2 years of our marriage but i still want to delay my pregnancy by one year. Should i delay it given my hormonal imbalance history such as irregular menstrual cycles,high insulin and facial hair. I am...
nehomi | Posted
6594228_tn?1432182109
I was told with PCOS you tend to do strange and ununusual behavior , then a person that's "normal" to say wouldn't do I was wondering if it was true or not. Nobody can relate to me better than someone that has it or knows about it
jazzyhunter | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources