Aa
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
101 - 120 (of 4223) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
ttc
hi...im 25yrs old....i lost my baby due to ic and gave birth prematurely....now im trying to conceive...i was on siphene 100 for 5 cycles...
Im 22 y/o and I have polycystic ovaries ever since my miscarriage. I am delayed for almost a year now. What should i do? I want to get p...
Hi, I'm a 22 y/o female. I have not had a period for almost 4.5 months. I have always had irregular periods. My LH was 25 and my FSH was ...
i have an irregular menstruation ever since i have it. i had an affair to my bf for 4 years. and now i got pregnant, but somehow, i didn...
11 answers |
for as long as I can remember I have had a lot of male hair growth patterns. Thick black hair on my back stomach butt sideburns mustache ...
2 answers |
Hi okay so I have PCOS I've had it for some time I was on Yasmin to get a period for about a year so end of last year I stopped using it ...
1 answer |
634745 tn?1256847910
i have polycystic ovarian syndrome and i have loads of cysts on both ovaries, i dont like taking pain killers because i dont agree with t...
9 answers |
I am 20 years old.. a few months ago i discover a lump in my right breast close to the nipple area it shifts at times,,it hurts very much...
Please tell me why i get this buzzing sensation in my right groin. 50 year old female
I have PCOS, and I am TTC. Has anyone else gotten pregnant with this condition, and if so, how easy was it?
3 answers |
Hi I have pcos and an 23 years old I had my son 4 1/2 months ago and got my first period a day after I stop bleeding from birth so I ha...
I have PCOS. I was taking birth control pills to correct that. for August I am supposed to take the pills by August 4, 2015 but I was afr...
I know there have been questions like this posted before, but is there nothing to improve a woman's sex drive that is low due to PCOS? My...
5 answers |
I was diagnosed with pcos about 6 years ago. It's been over almost a year since I had a period at all. I started taking metformin about a...
15202513 tn?1439108793
i am 24 year old. i am married about 3 years, now we want a child.but am suffering from pcos. now taking metformin for one month ,also m...
I have very irregular periods.Before 06-05-15 I haven't had a period in 7months.I came on 06-05-15 my next period was 07-01-15( that's a ...
2 answers |
I was diagnosed with PCOS about three years ago and since then, it's been a nightmare dealing with the weight gain biopsies, unwanted fa...
6 answers |
Hi there. I have polycystic ovary syndrome. Is it normal to have a constant pain on the one side. It is especially bad today. I also ...
1 answer |
I am seeking some guidance on what's been going on with me. I had my hysterectomy in 2009 at the age of 32 following a long history with ...
Hello, I was recently diagnosed with PCOS. My only symptom was new and excessive facial and body hair at age 30. I still menstruate regu...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...