Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
yoyo411Jul 28
Misbah811Jul 04
By rachanac
hi since 2 years i was traying to conceive but i am not able to i have pcod and i was overweight my waight was 97...
yoyo411Jul 28
amenle89Apr 22
jsmom13Apr 19
cache1981Sep 24, 2013
Jessica7757Mar 10, 2013
By firstbaby123 Blank
Hello, My husband and I are trying to get pregnant with our first baby. I was diagnosed with PCOS a couple of wee...
By Feather12
I have PCOS and for the past six months have been taking 2,000 mg of metformin. I am severely dehydrated and have no...
By alasa
how to reduce pcod... please suggest me...
By debaroti24
Hello, My husband and I have been trying for 9 months to conceive. Earlier, I have had irregular menstrual cycles (...
By alasa
i am 24... iam suffering with PCOD problem... I have all the symptoms of period but no period, instead of blood i hav...
By tonya201436
I have been on Provera for 7days now and Sunday will be my last day taking them and I was wondering have anybody that...
By tonya201436
I was told last week by my GYNECOLOGY that I have PCOS that's why I'm not having periods I don't ovalate so he put me...
By rv2
i am.20 years old.i have periods nearly in6 months. two years before,i was wrongly dignosed thyroid. n i had taken s...
By ahstreet
Hii everyone, I am 43, two kids. I used to think maybe I had PCOS, or at least cysts sometimes because of inconsiste...
By Na_z_ia
Hi,i have pcos n im on metformin from the past 2 months,my periods are around 35 days long and hav bn ttc,last month ...
By kaitlinmae
Hello, My name is Kaitlin and I turn 21 in October. I was diagnosed almost a year ago with Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndr...
By sonaray
Hello, I have been diagnosed with PCOS and have irregular periods usually of 35-45 days. This time I missed a cyc...
By Emily8973
Hi there, I've missed the last 3months of my period, I've being having really bad stomach pains the last ...
9659607_tn?1405115274
By xdelgadop
I have PCOS, and I am tracking my menstrual cycle. Lately, on my last cycle, I had some cramps. This cycle, looks l...
By Eps2000
I had a transvaginal ultrasound scan last week and the doctor found many follicles surrounding a dominant one. He sa...
By divergentsutton21
hey. Im a 14 year old girl (i suppose that should be useful.) anyway I missed my period this month, and I know that t...
By swara1
My age at menarche was 12yrs.A week later,perioral pigmentation started to develop. I had regular periods for nearly...
NowsheyaJul 14
sammy932Jun 26
By Nowsheya
Dr, I'm a PCOD Patient, I'm trying to loose my weight , So I reduced food intake, but now I found some tiny white spo...
By Stormborn26
Hi, i am 26 years old and I was delayed for 2 months. I don't have pregnancy signs though. I did home PT and turned o...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank