Aa
A
A
Close

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

101 - 120 (of 4212) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I have pcos and an 23 years old I had my son 4 1/2 months ago and got my first period a day after I stop bleeding from birth so I have had 4 periods they have been either 3 days early or 3 days late i'm 8 days late now and on my sec...
  Posted
I have PCOS. I was taking birth control pills to correct that. for August I am supposed to take the pills by August 4, 2015 but I was afraid since I was not yet having my period for this month so I waited for my period and counted seven ...
  Posted
I know there have been questions like this posted before, but is there nothing to improve a woman's sex drive that is low due to PCOS? My wife has had a low sex drive for the last couple of years and was just diagnosed with PCOS about 9 ...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with pcos about 6 years ago. It's been over almost a year since I had a period at all. I started taking metformin about a month ago, and haven't gotten a period yet or any signs of one about to happen. I also haven't lost...
  Posted
15202513 tn?1439108793
i am 24 year old. i am married about 3 years, now we want a child.but am suffering from pcos. now taking metformin for one month ,also meprate tablet for 5 days making perods.doing exercise too. can i be preganat please help me please a...
  Posted
I have very irregular periods.Before 06-05-15 I haven't had a period in 7months.I came on 06-05-15 my next period was 07-01-15( that's a 26 day cycle) I had sex 07-16-15 in the morning w/ ejaculation twice took test on 07-29-15 and got a...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with PCOS about three years ago and since then, it's been a nightmare dealing with the weight gain biopsies, unwanted facial hair and so on. I am now taking birth control to regulate my periods. I really would like to ha...
  Posted
Hi there. I have polycystic ovary syndrome. Is it normal to have a constant pain on the one side. It is especially bad today. I also want to know what I can take for the pain please
  Posted
I am seeking some guidance on what's been going on with me. I had my hysterectomy in 2009 at the age of 32 following a long history with endometriosis. I was able to keep one ovary and it has been functioning well and I've had no problem...
  Posted
Hello, I was recently diagnosed with PCOS. My only symptom was new and excessive facial and body hair at age 30. I still menstruate regularly, am not obese, do not have acne, and am not insulin resistant. An intravaginal ultrasound reve...
  Posted
377863 tn?1206243174
Hi Doc, im Normz, 23, from Philippines. my left ovary was already removed last augus 29,2007. Due to immature teratoma stage 1 but has not spread outside the ovary (left ovary only is affected). My oncology doctor suggested me that i n...
  Posted
So I found out I have Pcos . Is it normal to bleed for a long time with this ? Also my tubes are tied so if I had a cyst they probably couldn't tell right ? I'm dealing with this kids stress and having to be the perfect housekeeper and ...
  Posted
Hi, My sister is taking kirmosn 35 as per doctor advice, the doctor take this for 3 months to get contus periods, then have sex you will get pregnant, will it workout? at the end of this will my sister able to get conceive ? please ad...
  Posted
I am a 23year old female and last week I was told by my OBGYN that I have VERY high testosterone for a female. My level was 246 and normal for a female should be 4-45. Should I be worried?? I got referred to a Endocrinologist.
  Posted
My gynecologist recently informed me that she suspects that I MAY have PCOS due to my lack of ovulation and heavy menstrual cycles. So she has prescribed me depo provera in order to control my heavy bleeding. (My periods have ALWAYS been...
  Posted
I went to my gyn 3 weeks ago and was told I have a 5cm cyst on my right ovary. I have been in so much pain for months now on a daily basis lots of cramping. I go back to my Dr. In a month to see if cyst is shrinking. Had anyone experienc...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with PCOS six years ago. I took Glucorein for about a year and a half, then I decided to try my own way. In April I went for my yearly exam, and my GYN slapped me on the hand and started me back on Glucorein. Then she sai...
  Posted
I have pcos and have had problems in the past where i don't get a period for months. For the past couple years though i have been fairly regular since changing my life habits( eating better and exercising, no medication). The last coupl...
  Posted
Am 18 years old in march I found out I was diagnosed with pcos doctor recommended metformin start taking it for the first time I felt awful then it started getting ajust to my body now am bleed from the 25 of June now its the 12 of July ...
  Posted
6594228 tn?1432182109
i was diagnosed with PCOS and my doctor recommended i take the mirena IUD because i was 18 and young. im 19 now but anyway i had the mirena for almost 4 months, me and my husband really wants to have a baby despite what anyone say. but i...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...