Aa
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
121 - 140 (of 4223) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
377863 tn?1206243174
Hi Doc, im Normz, 23, from Philippines. my left ovary was already removed last augus 29,2007. Due to immature teratoma stage 1 but has n...
1 answer |
So I found out I have Pcos . Is it normal to bleed for a long time with this ? Also my tubes are tied so if I had a cyst they probably co...
Hi, My sister is taking kirmosn 35 as per doctor advice, the doctor take this for 3 months to get contus periods, then have sex you wi...
I am a 23year old female and last week I was told by my OBGYN that I have VERY high testosterone for a female. My level was 246 and norma...
2 answers |
My gynecologist recently informed me that she suspects that I MAY have PCOS due to my lack of ovulation and heavy menstrual cycles. So sh...
2 answers |
I went to my gyn 3 weeks ago and was told I have a 5cm cyst on my right ovary. I have been in so much pain for months now on a daily basi...
I was diagnosed with PCOS six years ago. I took Glucorein for about a year and a half, then I decided to try my own way. In April I went ...
I have pcos and have had problems in the past where i don't get a period for months. For the past couple years though i have been fairly...
Am 18 years old in march I found out I was diagnosed with pcos doctor recommended metformin start taking it for the first time I felt awf...
1 answer |
6594228 tn?1432182109
i was diagnosed with PCOS and my doctor recommended i take the mirena IUD because i was 18 and young. im 19 now but anyway i had the mire...
6594228 tn?1432182109
i was diagnosed with PCOS and my doctor recommended i take the mirena IUD because i was 18 and young. im 19 now but anyway i had the mire...
Hi, I've been struggling with hirsutism for years. I had irregular periods and was diagnosed with pcos. My biggest insecurity is hirsutis...
I have been facing issue of irregular periods plus having vaginal bleeding from a month now....although bleeding is light but with clots ...
Hi, I have taken provera for 10 days as usual to induce a period to start an injectable cycle. 4 days after taking them my period nev...
2 answers |
14696732 tn?1436056101
Hi, I'm 24 years old was told I had PCOS at the age of 17. My last ultrasound was three years ago, and I had 57 C. I have stop taking bi...
I'm 12 years old and I don't know if anything is wrong with my period. I'm a virgin and my birthday is in a few day. I haven't have my pe...
1 answer |
hello good morning hey my name is tripti i ' m dietician .... last month i didn't get the my periods this is first time that happen ....
hi im 25yrs old..8yrs married hanggang ngayon nagtatry pa din kaming magkababy normal naman yung sa husband ko den ako naman ang problem ...
ask ko lang anu bang mga pagkain ang di ko pede kainin dahil sa polycistic ko??
im 24 years old...got married 5 months before...since my periods were irregular i went to consult doctr and was adviced to take scan...i ...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
4851940 tn?1385441629
Blank
jemma116