Aa
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
121 - 140 (of 4264) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
"if someone is having pain in her naval during her period and have menstruated for more than 7 days can someone tell me the cause?
Hi everyone I'm 29 with pcos and on birth control. I have never had irregular cycles in my life. But the cystic acne and facial hair was ...
My wife has PCOS with irregular periods and dr suggested krimson-35 for 3 months. Even after first course of 21 days and additional 6 day...
6594228 tn?1432182109
i was diagnosed with PCOS and my doctor recommended i take the mirena IUD because i was 18 and young. im 19 now but anyway i had the mire...
2 answers |
I'm a 16 year old female junior in highschool. For some reason, I rarely ever get my period. I first have one when I was about in middle ...
2 answers |
Hello! I was diagnosed at 16 with pcos, took met and progesterone for a bit. I have been off met for years as it made me feel horrible, a...
Hi Doctor, I am 26 years unmarried girl. Height is 4.11 inch and weight is 52 kg. I am suffering from PCOS since past 6 years. I had so m...
Ok, so I'm back here after first posting on here back in 2012 stating I want a baby. Well still no pregnancy of any kind but I have found...
Hiya A question which I often think about! When people say you can 'occasionally' have a sweet treat or junk food, how often is occ...
2 answers |
I was diagnosed with PCOS , I have irregular periods but I had one August 27th that lasted 4 days and I downloaded a period tracker to he...
I have just been diagnosed with polysystic ovaries ... after ttc or 8 months I am crushed .. I now have to see a gynecologist and golfu...
Hello. I am 17 years old and I have Pcos. Currently taking Co cyprindol and it's the tenth day of the pill. However my mother spoke to h...
I'm 19 and got diagnosed with pcos when I was 16 I have always been big for my age but I have always had my period every month but this y...
1 answer |
I have a four year old boy when i got pregnant it was april 2010, i didnt get my period in may or june so i took a home test and had bloo...
Hello, I was diagnosed with PCOS 2 years back when I was not married. With doctor's advice I took birth control pills and thus my menstru...
1 answer |
hi I got my ultrasound tvs done. below given are the findings. -- uterus is anteverted and normal in size and shape with normal cerv...
Hi I'm 30 years old and have been told I could have PCOS. My doctor has referred me for an ultrasound on my tummy. My pelvic area hurts ...
Hi I had completely regular periods between the ages of 15 and 18, not particularly heavy nor painful. I went on the pill (levlen)...
Hi I'm 17. I've just missed my period my next one is due this coming Friday. I often search my symptoms on the Internet which is bad I kn...
Hi 30/Female I was diagnosed with PCOS 7 years ago and have struggled with swollen and tender breasts almost throughout. The breast...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources