Aa
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
121 - 140 (of 4231) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have PCOS. I was taking birth control pills to correct that. for August I am supposed to take the pills by August 4, 2015 but I was afr...
I know there have been questions like this posted before, but is there nothing to improve a woman's sex drive that is low due to PCOS? My...
5 answers |
I was diagnosed with pcos about 6 years ago. It's been over almost a year since I had a period at all. I started taking metformin about a...
15202513 tn?1439108793
i am 24 year old. i am married about 3 years, now we want a child.but am suffering from pcos. now taking metformin for one month ,also m...
I have very irregular periods.Before 06-05-15 I haven't had a period in 7months.I came on 06-05-15 my next period was 07-01-15( that's a ...
2 answers |
I was diagnosed with PCOS about three years ago and since then, it's been a nightmare dealing with the weight gain biopsies, unwanted fa...
6 answers |
Hi there. I have polycystic ovary syndrome. Is it normal to have a constant pain on the one side. It is especially bad today. I also ...
1 answer |
I am seeking some guidance on what's been going on with me. I had my hysterectomy in 2009 at the age of 32 following a long history with ...
Hello, I was recently diagnosed with PCOS. My only symptom was new and excessive facial and body hair at age 30. I still menstruate regu...
2 answers |
377863 tn?1206243174
Hi Doc, im Normz, 23, from Philippines. my left ovary was already removed last augus 29,2007. Due to immature teratoma stage 1 but has n...
1 answer |
So I found out I have Pcos . Is it normal to bleed for a long time with this ? Also my tubes are tied so if I had a cyst they probably co...
Hi, My sister is taking kirmosn 35 as per doctor advice, the doctor take this for 3 months to get contus periods, then have sex you wi...
I am a 23year old female and last week I was told by my OBGYN that I have VERY high testosterone for a female. My level was 246 and norma...
2 answers |
My gynecologist recently informed me that she suspects that I MAY have PCOS due to my lack of ovulation and heavy menstrual cycles. So sh...
2 answers |
I went to my gyn 3 weeks ago and was told I have a 5cm cyst on my right ovary. I have been in so much pain for months now on a daily basi...
I was diagnosed with PCOS six years ago. I took Glucorein for about a year and a half, then I decided to try my own way. In April I went ...
I have pcos and have had problems in the past where i don't get a period for months. For the past couple years though i have been fairly...
Am 18 years old in march I found out I was diagnosed with pcos doctor recommended metformin start taking it for the first time I felt awf...
1 answer |
6594228 tn?1432182109
i was diagnosed with PCOS and my doctor recommended i take the mirena IUD because i was 18 and young. im 19 now but anyway i had the mire...
6594228 tn?1432182109
i was diagnosed with PCOS and my doctor recommended i take the mirena IUD because i was 18 and young. im 19 now but anyway i had the mire...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank