Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Protima
Sorry if i'm not putting this on the right section. i'm new here. i'm 24 years old lady from Bangladesh and suffering...
By sheeeeeeeeee
I have pcod an didnt get my periods from oct 6 my doctor suggested me to take meprate took it an stooped it on 19 sti...
By Moonieeee
I was diagnosed with PCOS since 2 years ago. I was also told I have cysts on my ovaries but they weren't that big in ...
6387286_tn?1389643386
By muchinfo Blank
have any one with pcos had body pains ?? i have pcos , never had period for years and made them come on with taking ...
By juventus
Hello, my girlfriend has PCOS. If she takes the combination birht control pill, will this be effetcive enough to prev...
By Little_em25
I came off the pill a year ago to try for a baby after several trips to hospital, dr & blood tests I have been told t...
By NCGroomerGirl
I was diagnosed about 8 years ago with PCOS, however the cysts were not large enough to warrant removing. I'm 38 now ...
7640633_tn?1393023294
By DevotedPharmTech
I understand that PCOS is difficult to diagnose. What tests are needed for diagnosing this syndrome? I realize anothe...
By Mskeels
This not a question but a testimony or what ever you will like to call it. I was diganosed with pcos about 7 years ag...
By kasia32
Hello I was diagnosed with tellogen effluvium just recently and I wonder what I should use to help my hair loss to ...
By Lissy37
Hi, I'm a 24 year old female with two pregnancies under my belt. Both were missed miscarriages. One at 18w 3d and one...
By ajrunsxc
I'm 18 years old, and I have been diagnosed with pcos since April of 2013. I have been on Dexamethasone and metformin...
3425135_tn?1392619088
By kakad08
I have 2 kids under 2 with help from medication. After 2nd was born I was put on low dose horomone BC, ran out, been ...
Nay2391Feb 18
Nay2391Feb 13
By Nay2391
Hi There, Well i have been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries about a month ago I had periods every month but ever...
By Makailagrace
Hello my names makaila and I have been diagnosed with pcos since I was 14 I'm now 18 and got my period for the fir...
bren93307Feb 15
By thumberlina33
Im about 6 weeks pregnant I have pcos and used clomid.first pregnancy.had brown discharge for about a week now should...
By EnoUmoren
Hi, my name is Chanel and i've been on my period for about 3 weeks now and i just left the doctor's office. She pres...
By djones36 Blank
Can someone please help me!! I have been on my period for months now! I have pcos and I just wanna know if anybody el...
By pranithachodavarapu
Hi, I am 24 yr old and have PCOD but small multiple cysts. My usual menstrual cycle is for 35 days average. I dont ta...
By Merry1988
I was diagnosed with pcos 6 years ago , I had all the typical symptoms ,I took metformin to lose weight and it did no...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank