Aa
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
141 - 160 (of 4224) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
im 24 years old...got married 5 months before...since my periods were irregular i went to consult doctr and was adviced to take scan...i ...
5 answers |
Hi I'm 14 years old and I recently missed my period for 4 days. I have been having period cramps(which would make me think I already have...
5 answers |
With PCOS, is it normal to have weird twitching in your ovaries/ligaments in the pelvic region, painful ovulation, irregular bleeding, t...
Hey I have pcos I'm 22 year old I also have diabetes to but a few weeks ago I been feeling these tired a lot hungry a lot eating stuff ...
My gynecologist recently informed me that she suspects that I MAY have PCOS due to my lack of ovulation and heavy menstrual cycles. So sh...
Hi, I was first diagnosed with PCOS when I was 18 after my periods stopped completely. I was put on the pill and was happily plodding...
14557545 tn?1435158070
I am a 25 year old woman just got married last year. I was on depo povera for about ten years. I have been off the depo since jan of this...
I conceived 1yr back due to clomid n got pcod and I delivered a prematured baby at 7 months bt she couldn't survive.really frustrated n i...
I was dx with PCOS at 13 yrs old. At the time I was told I would probably have issues with being overweight, (which I am) and getting pre...
3 answers |
so im 14 years old and I havnt had my period in 5 or 6 months and Im still a virgin, im very worried and im not sure whats happening, my ...
4 answers |
6594228 tn?1432182109
I was told with PCOS you tend to do strange and ununusual behavior , then a person that's "normal" to say wouldn't do I was wondering if...
2 answers |
I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I get cyst on my overies all the time. At one time I went six months without a period but, after my doct...
I have not had my period since i was 11 or 12 and now i am 14!!!!! What do i do???
1 answer |
I am 25 ,happily married.It has been 2 years of our marriage but i still want to delay my pregnancy by one year. Should i delay it given ...
6594228 tn?1432182109
I was told with PCOS you tend to do strange and ununusual behavior , then a person that's "normal" to say wouldn't do I was wondering if...
Hi i am 25 yr old n unmarried soon i got to knw dat i have this desease ..would it desease is curable ..n can i give birth a healthy bab...
I'm a pcos patient and also a virgin one day while I fingered by my bf my vagina started to bleed I washed it and again I was fingered a...
Hello everyone!! I was diagnosed about a month ago with PCOS, hyperpituitarism, hyperprolactinemia, and premature menopause. I am 39 ye...
hi ladies, i need some help please. i have pcos, been diagnosed about 5years now after having a teratoma (demoid cyst) removed. about 3mo...
6594228 tn?1432182109
Hey everyone, I was diagnosed with PCOS. And I wanted to talk to someone else that also have it. Because I'm trying to get a clear unders...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...