Aa
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
141 - 160 (of 4230) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been facing issue of irregular periods plus having vaginal bleeding from a month now....although bleeding is light but with clots ...
Hi, I have taken provera for 10 days as usual to induce a period to start an injectable cycle. 4 days after taking them my period nev...
2 answers |
14696732 tn?1436056101
Hi, I'm 24 years old was told I had PCOS at the age of 17. My last ultrasound was three years ago, and I had 57 C. I have stop taking bi...
I'm 12 years old and I don't know if anything is wrong with my period. I'm a virgin and my birthday is in a few day. I haven't have my pe...
1 answer |
hello good morning hey my name is tripti i ' m dietician .... last month i didn't get the my periods this is first time that happen ....
hi im 25yrs old..8yrs married hanggang ngayon nagtatry pa din kaming magkababy normal naman yung sa husband ko den ako naman ang problem ...
ask ko lang anu bang mga pagkain ang di ko pede kainin dahil sa polycistic ko??
im 24 years old...got married 5 months before...since my periods were irregular i went to consult doctr and was adviced to take scan...i ...
5 answers |
Hi I'm 14 years old and I recently missed my period for 4 days. I have been having period cramps(which would make me think I already have...
5 answers |
With PCOS, is it normal to have weird twitching in your ovaries/ligaments in the pelvic region, painful ovulation, irregular bleeding, t...
Hey I have pcos I'm 22 year old I also have diabetes to but a few weeks ago I been feeling these tired a lot hungry a lot eating stuff ...
My gynecologist recently informed me that she suspects that I MAY have PCOS due to my lack of ovulation and heavy menstrual cycles. So sh...
Hi, I was first diagnosed with PCOS when I was 18 after my periods stopped completely. I was put on the pill and was happily plodding...
14557545 tn?1435158070
I am a 25 year old woman just got married last year. I was on depo povera for about ten years. I have been off the depo since jan of this...
I conceived 1yr back due to clomid n got pcod and I delivered a prematured baby at 7 months bt she couldn't survive.really frustrated n i...
I was dx with PCOS at 13 yrs old. At the time I was told I would probably have issues with being overweight, (which I am) and getting pre...
3 answers |
so im 14 years old and I havnt had my period in 5 or 6 months and Im still a virgin, im very worried and im not sure whats happening, my ...
4 answers |
6594228 tn?1432182109
I was told with PCOS you tend to do strange and ununusual behavior , then a person that's "normal" to say wouldn't do I was wondering if...
2 answers |
I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I get cyst on my overies all the time. At one time I went six months without a period but, after my doct...
I have not had my period since i was 11 or 12 and now i am 14!!!!! What do i do???
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources