Aa
A
A
Close
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
141 - 160 (of 4265) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I'm 17. I've just missed my period my next one is due this coming Friday. I often search my symptoms on the Internet which is bad I kn...
Hi 30/Female I was diagnosed with PCOS 7 years ago and have struggled with swollen and tender breasts almost throughout. The breast...
Hi everyone. I am 29 years old with PCOS and been TTC for about 2 years now. I have a five year old and after her birth I was put on Mire...
Hi , I have recently undergone tests and have come to know that i have got pcos , dr prescribed me deviry for 7 days 2wice daily. 3 d...
1 answer |
im 17 and im suffering form pcod since 2013 im really worried about my future will i be able to conceive??? in my future??
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 27 and was diagnosed with PCOS at 17, I've only had my period three times in these last 10 years. I'm having all symptoms of PCOS...
1 answer |
52 yr old male 5-10 152 Crampy. itchy feeling in my abdomen around the navel. Not painful just noticeable. More prevalent while sittin...
Hi, I'm having pain around my belly button and up upper abdomen area during my period, it hurts when I get up from sitting and also painf...
9 answers |
ttc
hi...im 25yrs old....i lost my baby due to ic and gave birth prematurely....now im trying to conceive...i was on siphene 100 for 5 cycles...
Im 22 y/o and I have polycystic ovaries ever since my miscarriage. I am delayed for almost a year now. What should i do? I want to get p...
Hi, I'm a 22 y/o female. I have not had a period for almost 4.5 months. I have always had irregular periods. My LH was 25 and my FSH was ...
i have an irregular menstruation ever since i have it. i had an affair to my bf for 4 years. and now i got pregnant, but somehow, i didn...
8 answers |
for as long as I can remember I have had a lot of male hair growth patterns. Thick black hair on my back stomach butt sideburns mustache ...
2 answers |
Hi okay so I have PCOS I've had it for some time I was on Yasmin to get a period for about a year so end of last year I stopped using it ...
1 answer |
I am 20 years old.. a few months ago i discover a lump in my right breast close to the nipple area it shifts at times,,it hurts very much...
Please tell me why i get this buzzing sensation in my right groin. 50 year old female
I have PCOS, and I am TTC. Has anyone else gotten pregnant with this condition, and if so, how easy was it?
2 answers |
Hi I have pcos and an 23 years old I had my son 4 1/2 months ago and got my first period a day after I stop bleeding from birth so I ha...
I have PCOS. I was taking birth control pills to correct that. for August I am supposed to take the pills by August 4, 2015 but I was afr...
I know there have been questions like this posted before, but is there nothing to improve a woman's sex drive that is low due to PCOS? My...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources