Aa
A
A
Close

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.

141 - 160 (of 4212) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I get cyst on my overies all the time. At one time I went six months without a period but, after my doctor put me a provera my cycles started up again. I ordered fertilaid & it seemed to help regulate my ...
  Posted
I have not had my period since i was 11 or 12 and now i am 14!!!!! What do i do???
  Posted
I am 25 ,happily married.It has been 2 years of our marriage but i still want to delay my pregnancy by one year. Should i delay it given my hormonal imbalance history such as irregular menstrual cycles,high insulin and facial hair. I am...
  Posted
6594228 tn?1432182109
I was told with PCOS you tend to do strange and ununusual behavior , then a person that's "normal" to say wouldn't do I was wondering if it was true or not. Nobody can relate to me better than someone that has it or knows about it
  Posted
Hi i am 25 yr old n unmarried soon i got to knw dat i have this desease ..would it desease is curable ..n can i give birth a healthy baby after my marriage..???
  Posted
I'm a pcos patient and also a virgin one day while I fingered by my bf my vagina started to bleed I washed it and again I was fingered and it bleed for around 2 hours and after that my vagina started iching which continued for 5 days.A...
  Posted
Hello everyone!! I was diagnosed about a month ago with PCOS, hyperpituitarism, hyperprolactinemia, and premature menopause. I am 39 years old and had a hysterectomy about 2 years ago due to some medical issues and complications. My b...
  Posted
hi ladies, i need some help please. i have pcos, been diagnosed about 5years now after having a teratoma (demoid cyst) removed. about 3months ago i blacked out while washing dishes, i hit my head on the floor and had to get stitches. tha...
  Posted
6594228 tn?1432182109
Hey everyone, I was diagnosed with PCOS. And I wanted to talk to someone else that also have it. Because I'm trying to get a clear understanding on how you even get it. Can it be because I lost my virginity at 13 ?., anyway I have no one...
  Posted
hi so im 15 and my period still didnt come. i uslalyl get my period on 19 but then it started moving to 22. last month i had it on 22 but this month i didnt get my period and its 25th. why is that? i didnt hav sex. i have a boyfrined b...
  Posted
My period disspaeard for almost 2 months but got back to normal after getting into a healthy lifestyle. I've visited many doctors and they told me that my hormones will calm down and hirsutism will fade away by itself since I'm a teenage...
  Posted
I got my first period January 13, 2014 and it's been regular ever since...now all of a sudden my periods a week late and I still haven't gotten it.....help please
  Posted
Hi ...ive been diagonised with Pcos and im prescribed with APCOD sachets to be taken post brekfast and dinner...i had my periods irregular ,,,last time i got my periods after 2 months..after taking APCOD i got my period after 34 days...w...
  Posted
Okay ladies that have had a trigger shot how long after the shot did you get a bfp? little bit of history on me.. dx with pcos when I was 14 I'm 23 now stared period when I was 12 always had normal cycles...July 2014 got a bfp lost baby...
  Posted
931246 tn?1297906251
Hi, I'm 19 and have had the implanon in for 3 years and a couple of months ago I got told I had PCOS.. I was just wondering if the Implanon has effected my PCOS or was the reason I have it.. Also I think it has something to do with it...
  Posted
1498386 tn?1403031253
Hi, I am 23 years old and about 9 months ago I was told I have PCOS. I believe I have had it since I started having periods since I had many of the symptoms. The only symptom I never experienced (until recently) was weight gain. All grow...
  Posted
Hi, I'm 30 and was diagnosed very young with PCOS. We are TTC and my last period was 8/1/13. this month I went in to see the RE and had a ultrasound to check my cysts, some but very small. The tech did however say I was mid cycle and tha...
  Posted
Hello! My daughter who is now 22 was diagnosed with PCOS when she was 17. She occasionally takes a week of pills prescribed by her doctor to bring on her period. Usually she will get her period the day after she stops taking them. This t...
  Posted
13977806 tn?1432338143
I am 28 and I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I have never had regular periods (maybe 2 a year) I'm currently taking letrazole. I had a positive OPK on day CD11 and I still haven't had a period or a positive pregnancy test and it is CD...
  Posted
6594228 tn?1432182109
I have PCOS currently have an IUD from my docter does this really help.me.have a period and baby. Just curious am I gonna ever have a baby like right now. ?I had it in for a month. I'm ready to have a baby. Already.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...