Aa
A
A
Close
Positive Thoughts Group
Hi, My name is Survivable. Two years ago I started concentrating on Daily Positive Thoughts, and it has helped improve my emotional, physical, and spiritual, life. If you agree, join this group, read my daily thoughts, add your positive thoughts, and/or comment. Thanks for visiting.
1 - 20 (of 87) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Are you struggling to stay positive? Or happy? Well you have came to the right place!!! I happen , to be someone who love sto make someon...
1016004 tn?1254375964
Much of behavior is determined by the words we use. We think in words, lay out our lives by words, and tend to be governed by the words w...
7 answers |
:-)
hi everyone,,,:-)just joined this group,positive thats what i always try and get right,but aye its hard with running negative thoughts,an...
This is probably an observation more than a question.... the thread is a bit idle. (Not sure I can find the positive in that.)
This is probably more of a statement than a question.... I have always been a "cup half full" kind of guy. Optimism has been rare for me...
by Anil Bhatnagar Have you ever thought about the fact that there is never a moment when you are not thinking—that whatever happens in t...
4 answers |
NEGATIVE THOUGHTS Imagine a strong sun radiating a powerful light. Use this mental sunshine to kill your negative, undesirable thought...
7 answers |
1589929 tn?1310070522
I believe in positive thinking and feeling but right now I'm going through some difficult things in my life and it's been a little hard t...
1 answer |
1512574 tn?1342612085
I am new to this group and wish everyone the best. If I could leave you with one thought which was a gift from my GodFather to my wife a...
2 answers |
Hi, my name is Suad. I'm 18 years old girl with too many symptoms and diagnosis that I make on my body. I lately started to think in a ...
After drowning in helplessness, knowing and being reminded we don't have to stay in that place any longer than we choose to is important....
1 answer |
872566 tn?1283004416
Just wanted to say hello, I just joined the group tonight. It is late and I am watching my 3 grandchildren tomorrow. I have read some won...
2 answers |
I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. Mother Teresa
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." Martin Luther King, Jr.
He who binds himself to a joy, Does the winged life destroy. But he who kisses it as it flies, Lives in eternity’s sunrise. – ...
“Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.”
Today I am thankful for all the medhelp members who post helpful suggestions to others. I can be thankful that someone cares. I am t...
1167108 tn?1328442913
Please check out my new user group. Support for Family Members and Friends of Addicts This user group is for people who are tryi...
'In his younger days a man dreams of possessing the heart of the woman whom he loves; later, the feeling that he possesses the heart of a...
1225178 tn?1318984204
I'm needing some uplifting affirmations that I can say to myself.I have chronic hep 'c, and thr treatment makes that we always
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Who cares about what you sh... Comment
Sep 27
Blank
musicfem joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 27