Aa
A
A
Close

Positive Thoughts Group

Hi, My name is Survivable. Two years ago I started concentrating on Daily Positive Thoughts, and it has helped improve my emotional, physical, and spiritual, life. If you agree, join this group, read my daily thoughts, add your positive thoughts, and/or comment. Thanks for visiting.

21 - 40 (of 87) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1340062_tn?1277052550
You don't know for certain what will happen tomorrow, or even later today. So stop fighting against it, and don't waste your life with worry about what might or might not be. Be okay with what will come, and you'll be able to handle it....
bluenergy | Last answer
Okay, so Memorial Day threw me off a little this week. It sure feels like Wednesday! Not to worry - inspirational quotes can help any day of the week. Today, we look at the idea of releasing. Many of us hold on to anger, pain or even...
Dazon50 | Posted
Growth itself contains the germ of happiness. Pearl S. Buck
Dazon50 | Posted
hi iam lily and have just joined the group to share all positive vibes ans remove all the negative feelings within me
parul311 | Last answer
1340829_tn?1277167558
Im always thinking the worst of most things. its like i have to and i want to stop ive been working on it. i can catch myself sometimes but it wont go away most of the time. i need help on how to control this emotion. do you have a sugge...
tricia87 | Last answer
1340062_tn?1277052550
"Instead of thinking about all that has gone wrong, think about all that has gone right that could have gone wrong"
bluenergy | Last answer
A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one’s heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away. ~...
Dazon50 | Last answer
973741_tn?1342346373
My son is in kindergarten and one of the three loves of my life (his brother and dad are the other two). He told me today about imaginary buckets. He says that everyone has an imaginary bucket that they carry around with them. When yo...
specialmom | Last answer
560501_tn?1383616340
I see it has been quite a while since any post have come out. I would LOVE to see this Forum continue to move everyday as many people really need this as a stepping stone to start their day, and to help them out in life..... ...
tonyad | Posted
1016004_tn?1254375964
1. Be aware of your thoughts. Keep a journal and write down all your negative thoughts. You cannot change the way you think unless you understand how you think and talk to yourself about situations. 2. Once you have identified you...
Survivable | Last answer
I am glad I can choose to do some of the things I like to daily. Reach for the stars, even if you have to stand on a cactus. ~Susan Longacre
Dazon50 | Posted
1211960_tn?1272978102
Hi all! My name is April and I am brand new to this site and to this group. I am huge on Personal Development, and Positive Thinking. I always magnify the positive in every situation. I have my own personal real life meetup group that ...
ApRiLGeTsAngry77 | Last answer
Survivable: I want to say--"thank you" for forming this group. Like other groups, we mosey(sic) along amist everyday pressures and deadlines and emotional highs/lows. There is a definite need for a group like this. It is so good to...
Dazon50 | Posted
Found this while out surfing on the web. ------------------------ by Brad Isaac on July 10, 2009 Stressful jobs, recession money woes and unrelenting pressure from family and social duties can turn even the most cheerful person in...
Dazon50 | Posted
1211960_tn?1272978102
You are not a victim of circumstance. You are a beneficiary of possibility. Difficult conditions do not impose a burden. They deliver opportunity, in great abundance. No matter what happens or what fails to happen, there is always ...
ApRiLGeTsAngry77 | Last answer
What positive thing did you say to yourself or someone today? Did you cut yourself some slack because you didn't get everything done on your list? At least you won't run out of things to do :-)) I chuckle when I think about how ...
Dazon50 | Last answer
How many struggle day to day with critical thoughts of others? If so, what are you using to counter them?
Dazon50 | Last answer
What could be more positive than the potential good you can do at any given moment?
Dazon50 | Posted
"Self-confidence is not a feeling of superiority, but of independence." Lama Yeshe "Self-confidence is knowing that we have the capacity to do something good and firmly decide not to give up." His Holiness the Dalai Lama
Dazon50 | Posted
1016004_tn?1254375964
Hi everyone, When I said I would be off and on this month, I didn't realize how much I'd be off. I am sorry, I have such a busy month. I will be off the computer until the 1st week of December. Please keep up the positive attitudes and...
Survivable | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
11 hrs ago
4059843_tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
11 hrs ago