Aa
A
A
Close
Positive Thoughts Group
Hi, My name is Survivable. Two years ago I started concentrating on Daily Positive Thoughts, and it has helped improve my emotional, physical, and spiritual, life. If you agree, join this group, read my daily thoughts, add your positive thoughts, and/or comment. Thanks for visiting.
21 - 40 (of 87) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1340062 tn?1277052550
You don't know for certain what will happen tomorrow, or even later today. So stop fighting against it, and don't waste your life with wo...
1 answer |
Okay, so Memorial Day threw me off a little this week. It sure feels like Wednesday! Not to worry - inspirational quotes can help any...
Growth itself contains the germ of happiness. Pearl S. Buck
hi iam lily and have just joined the group to share all positive vibes ans remove all the negative feelings within me
1 answer |
1340829 tn?1277167558
Im always thinking the worst of most things. its like i have to and i want to stop ive been working on it. i can catch myself sometimes b...
1 answer |
1340062 tn?1277052550
"Instead of thinking about all that has gone wrong, think about all that has gone right that could have gone wrong"
1 answer |
A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one’s heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands wi...
1 answer |
973741 tn?1342346373
My son is in kindergarten and one of the three loves of my life (his brother and dad are the other two). He told me today about imaginar...
1 answer |
560501 tn?1383616340
I see it has been quite a while since any post have come out. I would LOVE to see this Forum continue to move everyday as many peop...
1016004 tn?1254375964
1. Be aware of your thoughts. Keep a journal and write down all your negative thoughts. You cannot change the way you think unless you ...
5 answers |
I am glad I can choose to do some of the things I like to daily. Reach for the stars, even if you have to stand on a cactus. ~Susan L...
1211960 tn?1272978102
Hi all! My name is April and I am brand new to this site and to this group. I am huge on Personal Development, and Positive Thinking. I...
3 answers |
Survivable: I want to say--"thank you" for forming this group. Like other groups, we mosey(sic) along amist everyday pressures and de...
Found this while out surfing on the web. ------------------------ by Brad Isaac on July 10, 2009 Stressful jobs, recession money w...
1211960 tn?1272978102
You are not a victim of circumstance. You are a beneficiary of possibility. Difficult conditions do not impose a burden. They deliver o...
1 answer |
What positive thing did you say to yourself or someone today? Did you cut yourself some slack because you didn't get everything done on ...
1 answer |
How many struggle day to day with critical thoughts of others? If so, what are you using to counter them?
2 answers |
What could be more positive than the potential good you can do at any given moment?
"Self-confidence is not a feeling of superiority, but of independence." Lama Yeshe "Self-confidence is knowing that we have the capac...
1016004 tn?1254375964
Hi everyone, When I said I would be off and on this month, I didn't realize how much I'd be off. I am sorry, I have such a busy month. I...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Today is another day to mak... Comment
Aug 29
1462810 tn?1327364049
Blank
katrinika commented on You are a Believer
Aug 29