Aa
A
A
Close
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community
A community of women with Postpartum Depression concerns offering support and sharing experiences. Ask a question or join a conversation: symptoms and management.
1 - 20 (of 189) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Lately I've been feeling a weird guilt to not being able to breastfeed. My son won't latch because he is tongue tied and when I pump noth...
2 answers |
I need someone who can relate to never being able to have children and actually having one later in life. I do not feel like my child is ...
8 answers |
I have a slight case of postpartum depression and anxiety issues after giving birth almost 7 months ago due to a rough delivery. But my q...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Any moms expierence postpartum psychosis? Im 13 months postpartum but also 6 months pregnant and i was diagnosed with postpartum depressi...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 23 years old. I had a baby a little over a year ago. After I had my daughter I went through severe postpartum depression. I was presc...
2 answers |
Hi moms. My baby is almost one month and ever since she was born, I don't want to be with her father. We had issues while I was pregnant ...
13 answers |
Has anyone experienced post partum depression starting 3 months after delivery? I'm not having any problems bonding with or caring for my...
3 answers |
I had to feel out a survey for postpartum depression and I lied about feeling of harming myself bc I don't want them to take my baby I'm ...
12 answers |
I just had my baby girl January 13th and today for some reason I'm really emotional keep crying And my husband took the baby with him aft...
8 answers |
I just had my baby on the 30th and I have a 3 year old daughter with autism,the baby is really good he only cries when dirty or hungry, I...
10 answers |
Is it just me after having baby who always feels upset I should be happy but I feel miserable I feel like a crazy person currently rockin...
12 answers |
5391794 tn?1392785696
My baby is now 2 1/2 wks. Hes perfect and i am beyond blessed to have him. I never knew i could love anyone so much. i just havent been f...
13 answers |
I had my baby 7 weeks ago and since I've had her I haven't been feeling myself I recently stopped crying everyday now I'm just always fru...
2 answers |
i had my baby last Sunday and I can't stop crying constantly , it doesn't help that my sister passed away 6 days before he was born and I...
11 answers |
7677085 tn?1395377675
I'm terrified of this stupid depression. It seems to keep getting worse despite treatment. I have a two year old and a three month old. I...
11 answers |
Postpartum Depression and Relationship problems? by Ladytrix Leave a Note Send Message Add as Friend Ladytrix Member since Mar 2...
9 answers |
So I now have a 6 month old. And after her I had the blues for about 2wks. It was so scary/sad at the same time. I'm terrified of getting...
1 answer |
Has anyone been put on paxil for postpartum anxiety and depression and what are your thoughts on it?
I didn't have postpartum depression with my first son but I was depressed during the pregnancy even though I was extremely happy about be...
5 answers |
Hello I posted this question also in the depression portion of the site but think its more suited here. Over all my ex has become very de...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...