Aa
A
A
Close
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community
A community of women with Postpartum Depression concerns offering support and sharing experiences. Ask a question or join a conversation: symptoms and management.
61 - 80 (of 186) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am not experiencing PPD, but more anxiety associated with OCD. I have had this before and was medicated with Prozac that worked very we...
2 answers |
I am only 14 days postpartum and I have been feeling very depressed and down. I went to the doctor yesterday and she prescribed the lowes...
3 answers |
I am currently 20 years old and this is what is what happened when i was 15 years old. My mum friend and and my mum were having a chat an...
1 answer |
Hi everyone My story is quite the long and depressing one, I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant I just found out 3 days ago. When you hear tha...
3 answers |
Hi everyone My story is quite the loūng and depressing one, I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant I just found out 3 days ago. When you hear th...
Hi all, I am currently on Abilify and wanted to know does it cause acne? I've noticed more acne and cystic like acne since starting...
im not sure im paranoid, have the blues or ppd. my daughter was born on december 6th and for the first four days or so i was fine. no cry...
1 answer |
Im 24, my daughter is 3. i was so pissed when i found out i was pregnant by a looser when i was 21. so, now shes wonderful, could never l...
1 answer |
689528 tn?1364139441
I've only talked to my husband about how I've been feeling lately. I feel as though I am losing myself. I have a 2 year old son and my ...
5 answers |
My wife and I got married in January of this year. By March I got stationed halfway across the world and of course she came with me. In A...
2 answers |
This is my first time pregnent and its nothing like Ive always imaged it to be. I love love love kids and am just not all happy go lucky ...
2 answers |
I'm not sure if this is possible but I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I already feel the ppd kicking in! This is my third pregnancy. With my fir...
2 answers |
1905116 tn?1444428864
I'm scared of myself just now...I dont want to hurt me or my baby or anything extreme, but I'm deatroyimg my relationship bit by bit and ...
5 answers |
I had a really hard time when my daughter was born. It does get better, but it's a longass "journey." (gag. I hate the word "journey.") ...
My son is 9 weeks old. And at first, life was great. I wasn't depressed or anxiety sticken. However, I stopped getting help when he was a...
3 answers |
317019 tn?1327343013
i cant go into all the details right now but i was just diagnosed with ppd again. i just had my twin boys in november and things have...
3 answers |
2071688 tn?1337434158
hi all/im 29 had my 1st child a month ago now!my life as bin hell since the birth of my son!!im havin really bad anxiety attackz!!and i a...
10 answers |
Hi everyone, still pregnant here (32 weeks) so I don't have PPD but I'm pretty convinced I'll be a candidate for it. For one, my mother a...
4 answers |
1847804 tn?1323325696
Hi guys! So I will start off by saying my Son I almost four months old and I love him dearly he is the best thing that has ever happened ...
3 answers |
2102260 tn?1334111139
I lost 2 babies both at 19 weeks? Is it possible to be suffering from PPD? Or is it just depression?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
taitai82 tai tai
Blank