Aa
A
A
Close

Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community

A community of women with Postpartum Depression concerns offering support and sharing experiences. Ask a question or join a conversation: symptoms and management.

61 - 80 (of 186) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am not experiencing PPD, but more anxiety associated with OCD. I have had this before and was medicated with Prozac that worked very well for me. However, I am currently breastfeeding my 7 month old daughter. I would like to continue t...
  Posted
I am only 14 days postpartum and I have been feeling very depressed and down. I went to the doctor yesterday and she prescribed the lowest dose of zoloft 25mg. I took it last night and it made everything worse. I was having the craziest ...
  Posted
I am currently 20 years old and this is what is what happened when i was 15 years old. My mum friend and and my mum were having a chat and I was told to keep my mum friend niece 8 years old occupied while they had a chat. i was curious ...
  Posted
Hi everyone My story is quite the long and depressing one, I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant I just found out 3 days ago. When you hear that your pregnant most jump in joy happy about their pregnancy. But me not so much since I got impreg...
  Posted
Hi everyone My story is quite the loūng and depressing one, I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant I just found out 3 days ago. When you hear that your pregnant most jump in joy happy about their pregnancy. But me not so much since I got impre...
  Posted
Hi all, I am currently on Abilify and wanted to know does it cause acne? I've noticed more acne and cystic like acne since starting this medicine.Also, with abilify and weight gain is the weight gain due more to an excessive appeti...
  Posted
im not sure im paranoid, have the blues or ppd. my daughter was born on december 6th and for the first four days or so i was fine. no crying or anything. my boyfriend and i dont live together and are going back and forth between two hous...
  Posted
Im 24, my daughter is 3. i was so pissed when i found out i was pregnant by a looser when i was 21. so, now shes wonderful, could never live without her. now, still single i long for another baby. Why, ima college student, hellloooo im s...
  Posted
689528 tn?1364139441
I've only talked to my husband about how I've been feeling lately. I feel as though I am losing myself. I have a 2 year old son and my daughter will be 5 months soon. I've gotten my cycle back for a couple months now and have been blam...
  Posted
My wife and I got married in January of this year. By March I got stationed halfway across the world and of course she came with me. In April we found out she was pregnant. She had a high risk pregnancy the entire time and was put on bed...
  Posted
This is my first time pregnent and its nothing like Ive always imaged it to be. I love love love kids and am just not all happy go lucky about being pregnent. Im not sure if maybe because I havent had an ultrasound yet or just that ot h...
  Posted
I'm not sure if this is possible but I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I already feel the ppd kicking in! This is my third pregnancy. With my first I had some baby blues but was okay after a while with my second I had ppd which also gave me anxi...
  Posted
1905116 tn?1444428864
I'm scared of myself just now...I dont want to hurt me or my baby or anything extreme, but I'm deatroyimg my relationship bit by bit and I dont know how to stop...I love my man, but I cant stop picking fights...please help...
  Posted
I had a really hard time when my daughter was born. It does get better, but it's a longass "journey." (gag. I hate the word "journey.") I wrote about it here if you want to read it: http://treato.com/blog/the-voice-of-the-patient-mo...
  Posted
My son is 9 weeks old. And at first, life was great. I wasn't depressed or anxiety sticken. However, I stopped getting help when he was about 3 weeks old. I am on my own every night, and pretty much throughout the day because his father ...
  Posted
317019 tn?1327343013
i cant go into all the details right now but i was just diagnosed with ppd again. i just had my twin boys in november and things have been all over the place....i cry every single day, i take everythign out on my husband, i am irrita...
  Posted
2071688 tn?1337434158
hi all/im 29 had my 1st child a month ago now!my life as bin hell since the birth of my son!!im havin really bad anxiety attackz!!and i all so i just cant focuz on my boy wotz so ever!!and i feel so confused and lost:i cry all of the tim...
  Posted
Hi everyone, still pregnant here (32 weeks) so I don't have PPD but I'm pretty convinced I'll be a candidate for it. For one, my mother and grandmother had it. I've also been depressed on and off my whole life, getting worse with this pr...
  Posted
1847804 tn?1323325696
Hi guys! So I will start off by saying my Son I almost four months old and I love him dearly he is the best thing that has ever happened to me! In the last couple months I and others around me have noticed I'm not myself, I'm exhausted n...
  Posted
2102260 tn?1334111139
I lost 2 babies both at 19 weeks? Is it possible to be suffering from PPD? Or is it just depression?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
Patriciaaa02
Blank