Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community

A community of women with Postpartum Depression concerns offering support and sharing experiences. Ask a question or join a conversation: symptoms and management.

81 - 100 (of 186) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
has anyone ever experienced this? im wondering if anyone has experoianced TMS or ECT
  Posted
I dont have post pardum depression but this is the only forum I think best suits my question. I suffer from a lot of anxiety. Through out my pregnancy it never really set in that I was pregnant literally it was like everytime I thought a...
  Posted
hi Im new to this forum and I guess Im just wondering if any one would like to talk to me about what they are or have expeirenced with their ppd...this is the second time Im going through it and its worse and more scary then with my firs...
  Posted
Hi, I'm not sure if I have PPD or not. I do plan on going to the doctor as soon as I get omn my husbands insurance in October. Until then I'm SOL. Here's my story... I got pregnant in June/July of last year. My husband and I had been tr...
  Posted
I am a mom to two healthy children ages 2.5 and 10.5 months. I experienced PPD following the birth of my daughter and received treatment (counseling meds etc) and eventually things got better in a relatively short period of time (a fees ...
  Posted
Will it ever get better? My daughter is 7 weeks old and I feel like I am going crazy with all the issues that I am dealing with. I feel like I should hardly complain since my daughter basically only cries when hungry or tired, I was able...
  Posted
Hi there,, I was just diagnosed with PPD, actually, I diagnosed myself and told the doc just agreed with me and prescribed Wellbutrin. I've only been on it for a week, and it can't kick in fast enough for me. I feel so angry and guilty...
  Posted
Hi I'm new here. I'm 24 weeks due. I'm feeling very guilty and ashamed of myself right now. I have two other kids, 9 and 5 years old. With both of them I had PPD, but was okay during pregnancy. This is very long, sorry, I am just in turm...
  Posted
currently I am 7 weeks postpartum. From the day I delivered My feet is burning. I am not able to put blanket on my feet in night. Is it some thing related to epidural that I took during labor ? Plz can anybody tell me what is happening w...
  Posted
I gave birth to beautiful healthy twin boys a year ago. I nursed them for 7 months, and as soon as I stopped nursing I started feeling very bad and was diagnosed with post partum anxiety disorder. This included: nausea, panic attacks and...
  Posted
I went to my 12 week scan thinking everything was fine, they had found no heartbeat and it had been gone for just over 3 weeks, i was 9 weeks and 3 days gone. I had to have a dnc operation. Recently i have noticed im not sleeping, not ...
  Posted
1742741 tn?1311141191
I just had a baby two months ago and a couplr of days ago i started having visions of throwing my baby and my six year old daughter off a cliff with a waterful and I hear voices in the middle of the night telling me to take them to Noccu...
  Posted
I have PPD, have for 9 months. I have also developed Hashimoto's Disease/hypothyroid. I also have had palpitations so much and I finally went to the ER. ER doctor tOld me that sometimes you can develop heart abnormalities after childbirt...
  Posted
Hiya, Please dont judge me, I slept with my ex of three years on the 28th of feb had my period 1st of march then slept with my new boyfriend 7th of march on wards, on the 15th of april i was told by having a scan i was between 5/6 we...
  Posted
1346429 tn?1303878454
Is anyone experciencing PPD after they had a c-section whether planned or not?
  Posted
1270719 tn?1300224192
I'm almost 8wks PP from my first, a beautiful litte girl named Marley. She was more than planned, DH and I TTC for 3 1/2 years, and did 6mo of fertility treatments to finally get pregnant with her. I want to start out by saying I LOVE HE...
  Posted
Hello! I was wondering if PPD could devlope into something different? I've been treated with sertraline 150mg for 8 months now but I feel like I'm getting worse! I have recently noticed that I've been going through periods of highs follo...
  Posted
So I am the mother of two beautiful children. I have a four year old daughter and an almost 3 month old son. I had about 2 weeks of baby blues with my daughter but nothing major and it passed very easily and on it's own. My son has been ...
  Posted
Hey guys, im not sure if this is the right place to post this. I have a friend who had postpartum depression after her first child. She was around 22 years old when she gave birth. she is now 23 and she is still taking meds. Im not...
  Posted
I am 33 and currently am in the process of trying to have another child. My son is 6 going and 50 and the love of my life. He did not come to me easy, in fact it took 7 years 3 doctors and alternative methods. I wanted a child so much an...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...