Aa
A
A
Close
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community
A community of women with Postpartum Depression concerns offering support and sharing experiences. Ask a question or join a conversation: symptoms and management.
81 - 100 (of 198) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1905116 tn?1444428864
I'm scared of myself just now...I dont want to hurt me or my baby or anything extreme, but I'm deatroyimg my relationship bit by bit and ...
5 answers |
I had a really hard time when my daughter was born. It does get better, but it's a longass "journey." (gag. I hate the word "journey.") ...
My son is 9 weeks old. And at first, life was great. I wasn't depressed or anxiety sticken. However, I stopped getting help when he was a...
3 answers |
317019 tn?1327343013
i cant go into all the details right now but i was just diagnosed with ppd again. i just had my twin boys in november and things have...
3 answers |
2071688 tn?1337434158
hi all/im 29 had my 1st child a month ago now!my life as bin hell since the birth of my son!!im havin really bad anxiety attackz!!and i a...
10 answers |
Hi everyone, still pregnant here (32 weeks) so I don't have PPD but I'm pretty convinced I'll be a candidate for it. For one, my mother a...
4 answers |
1847804 tn?1323325696
Hi guys! So I will start off by saying my Son I almost four months old and I love him dearly he is the best thing that has ever happened ...
3 answers |
2102260 tn?1334111139
I lost 2 babies both at 19 weeks? Is it possible to be suffering from PPD? Or is it just depression?
1 answer |
has anyone ever experienced this? im wondering if anyone has experoianced TMS or ECT
I dont have post pardum depression but this is the only forum I think best suits my question. I suffer from a lot of anxiety. Through out...
2 answers |
hi Im new to this forum and I guess Im just wondering if any one would like to talk to me about what they are or have expeirenced with th...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm not sure if I have PPD or not. I do plan on going to the doctor as soon as I get omn my husbands insurance in October. Until then...
2 answers |
I am a mom to two healthy children ages 2.5 and 10.5 months. I experienced PPD following the birth of my daughter and received treatment ...
1 answer |
Will it ever get better? My daughter is 7 weeks old and I feel like I am going crazy with all the issues that I am dealing with. I feel l...
3 answers |
Hi there,, I was just diagnosed with PPD, actually, I diagnosed myself and told the doc just agreed with me and prescribed Wellbutrin. I...
2 answers |
Hi I'm new here. I'm 24 weeks due. I'm feeling very guilty and ashamed of myself right now. I have two other kids, 9 and 5 years old. Wit...
2 answers |
currently I am 7 weeks postpartum. From the day I delivered My feet is burning. I am not able to put blanket on my feet in night. Is it s...
3 answers |
I gave birth to beautiful healthy twin boys a year ago. I nursed them for 7 months, and as soon as I stopped nursing I started feeling ve...
3 answers |
I went to my 12 week scan thinking everything was fine, they had found no heartbeat and it had been gone for just over 3 weeks, i was 9 w...
2 answers |
1742741 tn?1311141191
I just had a baby two months ago and a couplr of days ago i started having visions of throwing my baby and my six year old daughter off a...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources