Aa
A
A
Close
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community
A community of women with Postpartum Depression concerns offering support and sharing experiences. Ask a question or join a conversation: symptoms and management.
81 - 100 (of 193) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone, still pregnant here (32 weeks) so I don't have PPD but I'm pretty convinced I'll be a candidate for it. For one, my mother a...
4 answers |
1847804 tn?1323325696
Hi guys! So I will start off by saying my Son I almost four months old and I love him dearly he is the best thing that has ever happened ...
3 answers |
2102260 tn?1334111139
I lost 2 babies both at 19 weeks? Is it possible to be suffering from PPD? Or is it just depression?
1 answer |
has anyone ever experienced this? im wondering if anyone has experoianced TMS or ECT
I dont have post pardum depression but this is the only forum I think best suits my question. I suffer from a lot of anxiety. Through out...
2 answers |
hi Im new to this forum and I guess Im just wondering if any one would like to talk to me about what they are or have expeirenced with th...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm not sure if I have PPD or not. I do plan on going to the doctor as soon as I get omn my husbands insurance in October. Until then...
2 answers |
I am a mom to two healthy children ages 2.5 and 10.5 months. I experienced PPD following the birth of my daughter and received treatment ...
1 answer |
Will it ever get better? My daughter is 7 weeks old and I feel like I am going crazy with all the issues that I am dealing with. I feel l...
3 answers |
Hi there,, I was just diagnosed with PPD, actually, I diagnosed myself and told the doc just agreed with me and prescribed Wellbutrin. I...
2 answers |
Hi I'm new here. I'm 24 weeks due. I'm feeling very guilty and ashamed of myself right now. I have two other kids, 9 and 5 years old. Wit...
2 answers |
currently I am 7 weeks postpartum. From the day I delivered My feet is burning. I am not able to put blanket on my feet in night. Is it s...
3 answers |
I gave birth to beautiful healthy twin boys a year ago. I nursed them for 7 months, and as soon as I stopped nursing I started feeling ve...
3 answers |
I went to my 12 week scan thinking everything was fine, they had found no heartbeat and it had been gone for just over 3 weeks, i was 9 w...
2 answers |
1742741 tn?1311141191
I just had a baby two months ago and a couplr of days ago i started having visions of throwing my baby and my six year old daughter off a...
4 answers |
I have PPD, have for 9 months. I have also developed Hashimoto's Disease/hypothyroid. I also have had palpitations so much and I finally ...
1 answer |
Hiya, Please dont judge me, I slept with my ex of three years on the 28th of feb had my period 1st of march then slept with my new bo...
3 answers |
1346429 tn?1303878454
Is anyone experciencing PPD after they had a c-section whether planned or not?
2 answers |
1270719 tn?1300224192
I'm almost 8wks PP from my first, a beautiful litte girl named Marley. She was more than planned, DH and I TTC for 3 1/2 years, and did 6...
4 answers |
Hello! I was wondering if PPD could devlope into something different? I've been treated with sertraline 150mg for 8 months now but I feel...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources