Aa
A
A
Close

Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community

A community of women with Postpartum Depression concerns offering support and sharing experiences. Ask a question or join a conversation: symptoms and management.

81 - 100 (of 190) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
2071688_tn?1337434158
hi all/im 29 had my 1st child a month ago now!my life as bin hell since the birth of my son!!im havin really bad anxiety attackz!!and i all so i just cant focuz on my boy wotz so ever!!and i feel so confused and lost:i cry all of the tim...
angelairene | Last answer
Hi everyone, still pregnant here (32 weeks) so I don't have PPD but I'm pretty convinced I'll be a candidate for it. For one, my mother and grandmother had it. I've also been depressed on and off my whole life, getting worse with this pr...
a584393 | Last answer
1847804_tn?1323325696
Hi guys! So I will start off by saying my Son I almost four months old and I love him dearly he is the best thing that has ever happened to me! In the last couple months I and others around me have noticed I'm not myself, I'm exhausted n...
smashNsawyer | Last answer
2102260_tn?1334111139
I lost 2 babies both at 19 weeks? Is it possible to be suffering from PPD? Or is it just depression?
Liluykj | Last answer
has anyone ever experienced this? im wondering if anyone has experoianced TMS or ECT
adahrose | Posted
I dont have post pardum depression but this is the only forum I think best suits my question. I suffer from a lot of anxiety. Through out my pregnancy it never really set in that I was pregnant literally it was like everytime I thought a...
i_am_who_i_am | Last answer
hi Im new to this forum and I guess Im just wondering if any one would like to talk to me about what they are or have expeirenced with their ppd...this is the second time Im going through it and its worse and more scary then with my firs...
Ihateppd | Last answer
Hi, I'm not sure if I have PPD or not. I do plan on going to the doctor as soon as I get omn my husbands insurance in October. Until then I'm SOL. Here's my story... I got pregnant in June/July of last year. My husband and I had been tr...
Elizabethshea | Last answer
I am a mom to two healthy children ages 2.5 and 10.5 months. I experienced PPD following the birth of my daughter and received treatment (counseling meds etc) and eventually things got better in a relatively short period of time (a fees ...
Mamafitness | Last answer
Will it ever get better? My daughter is 7 weeks old and I feel like I am going crazy with all the issues that I am dealing with. I feel like I should hardly complain since my daughter basically only cries when hungry or tired, I was able...
smeg170 | Last answer
Hi there,, I was just diagnosed with PPD, actually, I diagnosed myself and told the doc just agreed with me and prescribed Wellbutrin. I've only been on it for a week, and it can't kick in fast enough for me. I feel so angry and guilty...
angrymama106 | Last answer
Hi I'm new here. I'm 24 weeks due. I'm feeling very guilty and ashamed of myself right now. I have two other kids, 9 and 5 years old. With both of them I had PPD, but was okay during pregnancy. This is very long, sorry, I am just in turm...
reggiex84 | Last answer
currently I am 7 weeks postpartum. From the day I delivered My feet is burning. I am not able to put blanket on my feet in night. Is it some thing related to epidural that I took during labor ? Plz can anybody tell me what is happening w...
smithasai | Last answer
I gave birth to beautiful healthy twin boys a year ago. I nursed them for 7 months, and as soon as I stopped nursing I started feeling very bad and was diagnosed with post partum anxiety disorder. This included: nausea, panic attacks and...
twinsppd | Last answer
I went to my 12 week scan thinking everything was fine, they had found no heartbeat and it had been gone for just over 3 weeks, i was 9 weeks and 3 days gone. I had to have a dnc operation. Recently i have noticed im not sleeping, not ...
maybeppd | Last answer
1742741_tn?1311141191
I just had a baby two months ago and a couplr of days ago i started having visions of throwing my baby and my six year old daughter off a cliff with a waterful and I hear voices in the middle of the night telling me to take them to Noccu...
candygirl788 | Last answer
I have PPD, have for 9 months. I have also developed Hashimoto's Disease/hypothyroid. I also have had palpitations so much and I finally went to the ER. ER doctor tOld me that sometimes you can develop heart abnormalities after childbirt...
tangerinelz3 | Last answer
Hiya, Please dont judge me, I slept with my ex of three years on the 28th of feb had my period 1st of march then slept with my new boyfriend 7th of march on wards, on the 15th of april i was told by having a scan i was between 5/6 we...
hollykins86 | Last answer
1346429_tn?1303878454
Is anyone experciencing PPD after they had a c-section whether planned or not?
Jennyeaton23 | Last answer
1270719_tn?1300224192
I'm almost 8wks PP from my first, a beautiful litte girl named Marley. She was more than planned, DH and I TTC for 3 1/2 years, and did 6mo of fertility treatments to finally get pregnant with her. I want to start out by saying I LOVE HE...
lin_z_ttc1 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources