Aa
A
A
Close
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community
A community of women with Postpartum Depression concerns offering support and sharing experiences. Ask a question or join a conversation: symptoms and management.
101 - 120 (of 193) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I am the mother of two beautiful children. I have a four year old daughter and an almost 3 month old son. I had about 2 weeks of baby ...
5 answers |
Hey guys, im not sure if this is the right place to post this. I have a friend who had postpartum depression after her first child....
3 answers |
I am 33 and currently am in the process of trying to have another child. My son is 6 going and 50 and the love of my life. He did not com...
2 answers |
470885 tn?1326332637
I'm 10 months PP, or a least I will be next week. This is my second child. I didn't have true PPD when I had my first son, although I d...
4 answers |
Can anyone tell me what a husbands rights are to get his wife help? She won't admit she needs any help but is acting very strange. She i...
1 answer |
My 27 y/o daughter gave birth 12 days ago to a beautiful & perfectly healthy girl. She and her hubby had waited 5 years into their marria...
3 answers |
Hi everyone, I gave birth to a beuatiful baby girl sept 10 2010 , Im 39... I was told all my life that I could not have children, I even ...
3 answers |
HI .... Two months ago I gave birthto my daughter on 12/7/2010 n my period lasted 40 days n it went away on 01/17/201... n ever sincr dat...
1177448 tn?1295084820
hi ! i am 21 year old boy .i am facing a very strange feeling from the past 2 months i cant able to sleep in nights .thinking about wors...
Could men have Pre postpartum depression? My boyfriend of 7 years left me and doesn't want anything to do with me or baby. Claims he is ...
2 answers |
1552748 tn?1294215376
Is there a forum for woman who are pregnant experiencing depression, I think the scientific name is perinatal depression'?
2 answers |
FREE Moody Me - Mood Diary and Tracker iPhone App Have more happy days! Track your mood with the Moody Me mood tracker app to find out...
470885 tn?1326332637
So how do you know that you truly have PPD? I went to the doctor today for my son's 9 month baby well appt. While there, I brought up...
2 answers |
280418 tn?1306329510
What are my chances of getting PPD? I already feel kind of disconnected and I don't cry much, it's like I'm a little numb. I'm 35 weeks...
2 answers |
658901 tn?1403818234
hi i already have a case of depression and ppd with my last pregnancy and i got pregnant 3 months after my last so i still have the ppd ...
1 answer |
534360 tn?1234725515
hi ladies just looking for your aadvice really?? i have had a really hard goin last 2 years. i had a stillborn little boy in november ...
3 answers |
i had a miscarriage about a week ago i was only pregnant for a few weeks but i had gotten very attached to the baby. ever since i had the...
3 answers |
Hello just alittle about myself, I am 26 year old female with 3 kids. This past August I recently had a miscarriage and D&C. I was 10 wee...
2 answers |
how can I be sure that what Im experiencing is postpartum depression? I think it is but I dont know if its just hormones or something els...
1 answer |
Hi, I will honestly say that the first year after our son was born, I wasn't depressed. I had severe PP anxiety. He had a lot of health p...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources