Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community

A community of women with Postpartum Depression concerns offering support and sharing experiences. Ask a question or join a conversation: symptoms and management.

121 - 140 (of 186) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all, I am starting to develop fear :( it's my first time... I was wondering how long does it take to recover the delivery? I would like to know your story
  Posted
I am 6 nearly 7 weeks pregnant (7weeks from tomorrow). I have experienced some brown discharge (it isn't thick, it's the same consistency as the remains of a period). I am worried that it's a miscarriage. I have the back aches, pre-menst...
  Posted
I found out I'm pregnant a few days ago. I should be around 6 1/2 weeks. The deal is that for a few weeks I had been feeling enormous depression, it was one of my first signs. I cried all the time. I was angry the rest of the time. All f...
  Posted
964234 tn?1331952807
Hi All, I just had a baby 2.5 weeks ago. This baby was very much planned and wanted, I had a loss last year and feel like I am blessed to even have the chance to have such a beautiful baby boy. I cry because I am greatful, I cry becau...
  Posted
605869 tn?1279012972
Hello ladies, I had my son 6 weeks ago now, i had an awful pregnacy and birth (My partner was the first to hold our baby) . And ever since he has been born i have not really bonded with him. It does not feel like he is my son, I keep...
  Posted
HEY THERE im a mother of 2 healthy boys a 4 yr old and a 18 month old with my first i got no depression but then with my second about 2 months after he was born i started feeling depressed and anxious and have deal with them both pretty ...
  Posted
I experienced Postpartum Depression after having my baby by c-section. I was given Lexapro to treat it. After a week, the depression subsided, but I started having health problems that I believe are allergic reactions to the medication...
  Posted
I am 25 wks pregnant with my second and I am so excited. I didnt get ppd with my first but now that I am pregnan twith #2 I am really struggling with what I can only imagine is depression. I read that the chemical changes that cause ppd ...
  Posted
349463 tn?1333575176
It's crazy to think that after a rough pregnancy with a baby born early the thing I'm most afraid of going through again is the ppd. We have JUST started ttc again and within the first two weeks I'm already having anxiety over the though...
  Posted
646779 tn?1281999641
I have had PPD with late onset before - when my second little boy was 9 months. It was so severe, it was.a living nightmare. I suffered with it for a couple of months then went on meds. I was feeling better when he was around 14 months. ...
  Posted
1289610 tn?1273190960
Hello, I as well as you went through PPD..it was so severe and scary! I had thoughts of hurting my baby and that made me resent her and not want to take care of her. I am currently pregnant with my second child and terriffied as well abo...
  Posted
hey there im 23 yr old with a 4 yr old and a 15month old both boys second time around when i was pregnant after i had my son about 3months later i got depressed and anxiety and sometimes i just kept thinking about all thje bad stuff that...
  Posted
652671 tn?1353715765
Hi, I am 24 years old, and I have 3 children. A 4 year old, a 3 year old, and a 2 week old. I just know there's something wrong with me. No matter how hard I try, I just can't feel close or attached to my baby. It's not just the newbor...
  Posted
hey there im 23 yr old with a 4 yr old and a 15month old both boys second time around when i was pregnant after i had my son about 3months later i got depressed and anxiety and sometimes i just kept thinking about all thje bad stuff that...
  Posted
377493 tn?1356505749
Hi everyone. After a long hard road I was blessed with a beautiful son Jan. 2010. I was extremely anxious throughout my entire pregnancy as I had miscarried 5 times prior to this pregnancy. After he was born the anxiety escalated to e...
  Posted
1244272 tn?1268524514
I had ppd right after my son was born, I was suicidal and didn't want to be a mommy. The whole pregnancy I was fine, but the MINUTE after my son was born, I was someone else. I left him with other people all the time, slept for hours a d...
  Posted
996699 tn?1447233481
im a single mom of 3 kids ages 3 n half n 2 in june n a newborn....i never had ppd with my older 2 i enjoyd them loved them then agan thyr father was there to help n jus b ther too. he walkd out on us when i was 2 mnths pregnant havvnt h...
  Posted
Please help me figure this out... I am 8 days clean off 8-10 (10mg/325). I have been abusing it off and on for 4 years. I have a 5 month old special needs daughter. I was taking the vicodin to help cope caring for her. She is extremely h...
  Posted
1115868 tn?1290019224
I had my son in Jan '09 and at the end of February was diagnosed with PPD and put on Citalophram 10mg. A month later my docter uped it to 20mg. She tried to up it again 40mg but I told her that my boyfriend had seen improvements with the...
  Posted
116879 tn?1266519849
I had a child who never slept due to a number of issues mostly colic. I did not sleep the first year EVER. I did have some major hormonal issues and was put on different birth control pills, etc but nothing worked. The best cure for ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Postpartum Depression (PPD) Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
taitai82 tai tai
Blank