Aa
A
A
Close

Prayer Group Group

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

21 - 40 (of 208) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5764859_tn?1400885356
Hello Friends, I would like prayer from all of you for me regarding some personal family issues, children, and financial/work issues. Also, with new changes in jobs, changes regarding the church I attended and may no longer because of is...
Robbi50n63 | Last answer
This is hard on me to write about. I believe in my marriage even in the midst of the storm. Yet at this moment I don't believe in my husband. I am falling apart because I love him but he isn't acting like the man I fell in love for. He i...
UnsureMS | Last answer
5764859_tn?1400885356
I Have a prayer need for Bria, very turbulent time for her right now and myself as well. I am new to the site here and so glad a prayer support group is here for everyone. God is Our only Hope and the enemy hates strength in number when ...
Robbi50n63 | Last answer
1696489_tn?1370825574
He was 23, and left this life about two weeks ago. I just keep looking, praying, screaming for something, someone, some word, that will take the sharp edge off the pain I live in. Mothers should not outlive their children!!! I want to...
BluCrystal | Last answer
5811828_tn?1374701023
I'm a 23 year old women who just recently found out she was pregnant. This is my first child and I was very excited. This baby is a miracle and a blessing. But yesterday I noticed a small amount of bleeding and cramping. I went to the ER...
Chough02 | Last answer
Ok, I have debated on asking ya for prayer alot over these last two weeks. See about two weeks ago my life started to fall apart. My husband who I love very much, and who seemed to be trying to change for me...up and started people to pr...
UnsureMS | Last answer
5594334_tn?1370692916
I am really struggling today, it's like the last straw when my mother vents. I live with her again - I am disabled and she is a senior and widowed. I love her but she's very difficult at times. I get lonely because of my poor health, I h...
GrainsOfSand | Last answer
773755_tn?1328123377
joniandfriendstv. org rest ministries. com
acker | Posted
5662031_tn?1372345964
Hi, Please prayer for my result, health( i have cyst) and for my height. May God Bless You All
sonia530 | Last answer
5627403_tn?1371214980
I pray that all of you stay safe and attain your goals in life. My life has been taking the wrong turn in the past few years. I am now in love and willing to get married but I am really ashamed of my past. I pray everyday that I wil...
seekingalastanswer | Last answer
For those of you regulars here ya may know that not to long back I asked for prayer about staying on at IRS. Well my prayers were heard I recieved another month. But now once again my temp tour is almost up and I have been stressed but t...
UnsureMS | Last answer
Hello i am going to be a first time father and i want to do the very best for me baby boy my wife is 28 weeks pregnant and all I'm asking is that yall will keep me and my wife in prayer i struggle to make money and keep the bills payed ...
Adamfosterross | Last answer
2030769_tn?1343651274
Hi, I am trying to live life sober, without taking ANY mind altering chemicals. I have been fighting this battle for about a year and a half now. I have overcome addictions to various substances including painkillers and nicotine. I ...
akitagurl12 | Last answer
773755_tn?1328123377
i am a step away from care. i'm in a relapse of severe cfs. in bed very most of the day. i can obviously get online and i can get to bathroom.. good.. but my mother is cooking for me. i don't even wash up. this doesn't make me feel too g...
acker | Last answer
I am brand new here and am so glad to see this group in place! I am in need of prayer for my family and our son Ian. Ian is in therapy and while he can't be diagnosed until he is 18, he is showing and has been for years, clear signs of a...
nikiani | Last answer
5442880_tn?1368035937
I'm very new to this site, but I'd really appreciate it if everyone would keep me in you prayers, I've been having some health related anxiety issues lately. I'm trying very hard to overcome my paranoia and trust God to take care of me. ...
MzAshleyR | Last answer
God has given me peace with carrying this child and has shown me the blessing behind his reasoning for blessing and even trusting me enough with this responsibility my child's farther was incarcerated this month for violating his parole ...
JustJas88 | Last answer
Tonight I brought up my husband's drinking again with him. At first he was ok with this but didn't seem to want to talk about it. Lately I haven't been bringing it up, becuase things have been so wonderful. But tonight I became concerned...
UnsureMS | Last answer
1696489_tn?1370825574
I am a Christain woman, and I do my best to do what Jesus would. He is really the whole reason I am a member of MedHelp. Jesus would want me to help, if I can. Lately, though, it seems as if I am finding myself not saying or doing the...
BluCrystal | Last answer
Hello all, For the last three months I have been working extra hard at two jobs. I work at the IRS full time and on Saturdays I work at Taco Bell. I am doing this because the IRS is temp. Work and while I knew that my time at the IRS ...
UnsureMS | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4059843_tn?1454481984
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on need a title -
7 hrs ago
134578_tn?1446090952
Blank
AnnieBrooke commented on need a title -
7 hrs ago