Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Prayer Group Group

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!
Just want to say I am glad you started this group and I am now praying for everyone in this group and using this site, actually. I will ...
Hi all, I'm new here. Just found this board while surfing google about 3 mins ago. I'm from Texas, and am married. Have a wonderful famil...
God Blesss You , and love, peace, gappiness & health for you all!!<3
Hello to all, im new here, i didnt even know that i will find this here in the medhelp, but is very nice to know this group. I would like...
suffering prepares us for heaven like nothing else. Broken necks, broken arms, broken homes and hearts they all crush our illusions that ...
Hi all, I'm posting on this forum because this is a prayer forum. While we are praying, we have to believe Jesus has healed us already,...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.