Aa
A
A
Close

Prayer Group Group

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

41 - 60 (of 208) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone, i would like to request for a prayer for my grandma who is now hospitalized and is in critical condition. The doctor say she is not responding to the medications for her liver and her body is not digesting the liquid food ei...
zyro920 | Last answer
Praise the Lord, My name is Beulah and i think i am pregnant and i would like you all to pray for my healthy pregnancy as i am sure Jesus has opened door of my womb, i am thankful to him and i also needs your prayers as god said in my...
anitharaj558 | Last answer
4869626_tn?1365365798
I need to get motivated to start loosing weight again. Please pray for me
hrb40 | Last answer
Last week, my teacher told my class a story about how she was spoken to by God when she was 14. That same day, i had a sport (confidential, sorry) and I've had a plantars wart on the bolttom on my foot for a few months now, and when i we...
sarasue14 | Last answer
At a checkup last week we found out that our baby had no amniotic fluid around him. Since the 6-7th week of my pregnancy I have had persistent spotting, heavy bleeding and large blood clots. Was diagnosed with SCH around 10-11 weeks. The...
Check out my blog... I need lots of prayers and advice. http://thatonecrazychick-erin.webs.com/
erinbear424 | Last answer
203342_tn?1328740807
It's good to see some of these Christian groups still active here on MH. I have been away for a long time. I've had a difficult time the last few years, in particular the last year or so. Lots of personal things, death in the family,...
April2 | Last answer
This post is hard to post cause I don't know where to begin. God is so awesome and has blessed my life in so many ways lately. I guess I will start at the beginning...and the struggles I was facing. My husband and me have been together f...
UnsureMS | Last answer
Hi everyone, This message may not reach you in time. But I pray someone feels God calling them to come to this post, and group. I need prayer for my dog who is more like my daughter. The apartments that I live in are trying to say they ...
UnsureMS | Last answer
I took two different types of pregnancy test, one of each types nd two came out pregnant nd the other two not pregnant! I am really confused on what I should do, should I take a different kind of test then see the doctor???? Any options!?!?
ty110209 | Last answer
This is in honor of God let me know what you think my husband sang it: http://youtu.be/9t3qUnwr1Nk
UnsureMS | Last answer
4790301_tn?1359221560
hello everyone i grew up in america my family is catholic im a born again christian.i came to the states when i was 6 months old i never took my citizenship and was deported because i got into some trouble..i got deported to syria im in ...
fred001 | Last answer
I have recently come to medhelp because of problems with my 5 year old son. I pray every night for strength. That he will calm down and turn his life around. He is very violent and just numberous problems in school, at home, and in th...
jessilb | Last answer
973741_tn?1342346373
Hello, I'm approaching a difficult personal situation and sure could use support and prayers. Mid week next week is a bit of a crisis point. Please pray for me and my family for peace and the ability to handle things and find understan...
specialmom | Last answer
Hi, all! I just joined the forum and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Emily. I'm 16 and I have various medical problems. I've been in and out of hospitals and doctors since I was in 5th grade from various conditions. I was ba...
EmmyJN | Last answer
Today was my first day to run by this forum. It upset me to see that so very few have posted here. We all need prayer at sometime or another. Tonight I find myself in need of so e deep prayer. My husbands and my iwn stress level has been...
UnsureMS | Last answer
1530171_tn?1448133193
An old Greek saying, used more as a wish. Well this worked, as I just joined this group. God is always listening! Are you? Many may believe in the Power of Prayer. That is great! And what is Prayer? Prayer is Us communicating with t...
TheLightSeeker | Posted
2073693_tn?1333129146
My husband was hurt on the job almost 12 years ago. Since then he's had numerous surgeries. He's 56. Recently all he did was move his knee and it totally went out. Now in a wheelchair, he's very depressed. We are waiting on worker's comp...
Lagaile | Last answer
1845824_tn?1333378027
I had a relapse and my depression is bad, ups and downs. 5 days and I'm working through back pain. Just need prayer thank you...
SuperRickHenry | Last answer
3186337_tn?1344841276
Hello all, I am new to the whole internet help groups. But I am so glad I found them. I read some of the post and a lot of them are people asking to pray for loved ones etc. That is so awesome. I feel guilty be asking this question but I...
tbone352 | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1535793_tn?1436182575
Blank
desderius commented on KeeLolo's status
Feb 05
3060903_tn?1398568723
Blank
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Feb 04