Prayer Group Group

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

61 - 80 (of 208) questions
These are such difficult times for so many. I find myself working through many challenges and some that are flat our frightening. And yet I know that I still have many things to be thankful for and know I am blessed. It makes me guilt...
specialmom | Last answer
Could everyone please pray for my baby sisters health.
bornagain_2011 | Last answer
Just a statement: God answers all prayers, but the answer is not always the answer you want. And remember God is in control.
Vance2335 | Last answer
Please pray God will release the pain I have been in for 6 weeks. I just had a total knee replacement and I am unable to take any pain meds. My nights are so painful I get very little sleep. I am mentally and physically tired.
Mawwee | Last answer
I made many mistake in life. I asked God forgiveness and promised not to make them but I made them again. I make a last appeal to God and really promise I will never repeat my mistakes. I will be a good son and a good person. Please d...
iloveau | Last answer
Hello, I have just joined this forum today and discovered this group :) My beautiful husband Gordon, 67, who is 20 years my senior, is in a nursing home with the end stage of Alzheimer's and cannot walk or talk, and is bedridden. He has...
dinkydi48 | Last answer
It seem that once you give up on yourself an god you thank you don't have hope! I'm a leaving testimony that god might not be there when you want him but he do see you an here You, he is on time God! I gave up had no hope are I didn't be...
babycree | Last answer
Hi would like to know if Pastors or Ministers (or anyone) on here could please pray for My daughter Tyler... Shes 8 and has been going through a very rough time.... She needs healing for her hiatal hernia as well as the chronic naus...
jackie722 | Last answer
Please check out this video titled "While I'm waiting" from John Waller. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6X71sXagUY (or) http://youtu.be/i6X71sXagUY .
Godisfaithful | Posted
my cousin (Jen) has diverticulits and while seeing doctor for that it was discovered that her heart rate was very slow. She was sent to hospital and admitted. Please pray that her doctors can help her and that her job will still be waiti...
Deborak | Posted
I need to give more time for them and not be in my head all the time... I need strength to change and be the Father I know I am.. They are 12 and 13 and my 13 yr old seems so far away from me and he'll be across the hall.. Help Lord. Hel...
SuperRickHenry | Posted
My husband was hurt on the job almost 12 years ago. Since then he's had numerous surgeries. He's 56. Recently all he did was move his knee and it totally went out. Now in a wheelchair, he's very depressed. We are waiting on worker's comp...
Lagaile | Last answer
Going to ask about donating blood, and getting results. Hoping for a diagnosis for why I've been shaking so much. Wish me luck, I'll keep you updated! ~ Em
EmmyJN | Posted
I would like prayer for my children. They're both grown. I would like to have them join me on Easter Sunday at church. The church I attend call it Resurrection Sunday. My son doesn't walk with the Lord at all. In fact, about 2 o...
blukitty | Last answer
I have betrayed my parents, the girl I love and myself on the day I had a protected oral encounter with a CSW. I was at no risk according to vvance and all, but still guilt keeps eating and I get all kinds of symptoms due to this. I ha...
phoenixreborn | Last answer
please pray that my cold cores would go away and not be continual flareups.
bornagain_2011 | Last answer
Please pray for my fear of sickness to leave my mind. I have had 2 family members pass away and it was devastating to me. I always diagnose myself . I woke up this morning with deep pain on my left shoulder blade.then it moved to under...
Italia7 | Last answer
Please pray for myself, I am lost and need to find salvation.
Vance2335 | Last answer
Isaiah 54:17; No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment Thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of Me, saith th...
Godisfaithful | Posted
I have kidney cyst and kidney stones and have suffered 10 very bad kidney infections since october 2010 and previous. have been in and out of hospital and am on waiting list to have kidney stones removed. I have tried my very best to be ...
sunset555 | Last answer
Recent Activity
TheLightSeeker commented on THE NEW MED/HELP FORM...
3 hrs ago
Vance2335 commented on THE NEW MED/HELP FORM...
10 hrs ago
VICourageous commented on dominosarah's status
23 hrs ago