Prayer Group Group

I have always thought this place needed a prayer forum. Everyone on this site has rough days from time to time or even all of the time and prayer seems to help me get through my roughest days. Since MedHelp no longer allows religious discussions, that doesn't mean we can't pray for each other and our loved ones. Post your prayers and let the healing begin!

81 - 100 (of 208) questions
A friend of mine for about 20 years died this past weekend. Please say prayers for him, his family and his friends. He was not a religious man, but he was a good man.
Vance2335 | Last answer
Please take a moment to pray for my family. i made really bad decisions resently and i'm paying the price for my actions. I have so much fear tonight and I'm asking god to calm my fears. I'm asking god to protect my family from my action...
scaredlikecrazy1983 | Last answer
Having gallbladder out tomorrow and I'm a nervous wreck!!!!! I can use all the prayers i can get!!!!........please say a prayer for quick and easy surgery, and fast recovery I'm going to be a mess all day worried about this stuff
turkee23 | Last answer
Hello, I really need a prayer chain. I'm emotional, scared, nervous, and in the state of not understanding. I had an ultrasound January 18th and we found out that were having another boy. Were excited and happy. A few days after the ultr...
chiquita22gallo | Last answer
Hi guys. On Friday, my neighbor's house caught on fire. Even through the place looks fine on the outside, it is totally gutted on the inside. They also lost their two pet cats in the blaze. This single father and his two young ones are n...
FairyGirl15 | Last answer
I know that there is much power in prayer. I feel like I am being selfish when I ask for prayert for myself, but I truly need prayer for the strength to overcome an addiction to fentanyl. My doctor won't help me and has referred me to ...
JoanJette | Last answer
Thanks to whoever started this group. Even tho I can't individually pray for every request, I will keep the people in this group in my prayers. Please pray that my present spinal fluid leak would heal. I've had three blodd patches, a fib...
adventurer53 | Last answer
I was born in another state. I moved 900 miles away with my husband over 20 years ago but have always wanted to go home. My family is all there and I love the climate and miss it terribly. My youngest child move down there to go to sch...
tjrusert | Posted
Please pray for me. I am going crazy with paranoia and unable to think straight. I hope I don't lose it. I'm in my 20's and want to live a long and honorable life. I admit, I have a lot of problems in my life and every day is a challe...
freefun789 | Last answer
I am 16 weeks post-op and feeling worse every day, instead of better. I am depressed because this was an elective surgery and I don't feel like I did enough research before hand, which is unlike me. I am afraid that I will have cronic ...
pamk543 | Last answer
Almost a year ago Childrens Services took my children from me over some false phone call made by a friend. The very sad part is that not all their social workers are very honest. The lady who showed up at my door skipped about 6 steps, w...
Marebear74 | Posted
Hi I am 27. me and my DH married for 4 years and 3 months. we been TTC for the past 4 months with no luck. I am the older in my family, my parents are over 55yer old. I didnt tell my parents that we tried and didnt work, because I just d...
thefebygirl | Last answer
for a life of drugs again. throwing away wife and four kids, to hang out with other users! he is a derelict dad and husband, immature, dependent on welfare of others, a(b)solutely no responsibilty, my cousin the deadbeat drifter. okay ...
acker | Posted
Please pray for me that my biopsy next Monday, doesn't involve being Leukimia.
Angel4961 | Last answer
Hello~I would appreciate prayers for my dad's salvation. I am very worried about him, he says he is an atheist and that hell etc are fairy tales. I have tried to be a good witness, but, sometimes I fall short. When my mother was alive, I...
SassyLassie | Last answer
It may be a new year, or some other experience you're about to start. What it is, it has all the trappings of new beginnings. Yet sometimes it doesn't seem as if it's all worth the effort. Know what I mean? You have hardships and you ...
tbabi20 | Last answer
Please pray that my husband will fully commit to God and also my adult son. Pray that God will reveal Himself to them in a very real way. I really would like to see my whole family draw closer to each other and closer to God. I want ever...
April2 | Last answer
This is hard for me to say....or even talk about. I really dont know how to ask or what to ask. All i know is that when Feb. 16th comes it will be over. Over with the fighting. Over with being a parent. Here it goes. My boys have been in...
butterflygazer | Last answer
Please Lord, Bless my husband and me a child. I feel we have been trying for a lifetime, but I need your strength to guide me through. Please grant us the joy and miracle of life. Amen
Lost_in_Love | Last answer
My dad is dying from end stage prostate cancer. I'm not exactly sure how much time he has left. He is not saved. I would like to see him saved before his passing. I would also like to know that his passing is smooth, when it does com...
lindacampbell | Last answer
Recent Activity
VICourageous commented on msdelight's status
Nov 25
desderius commented on renae176's status
Nov 25
specialmom commented on specialmom's status
Nov 24