Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

1 - 20 (of 3771) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My last period was 1/18-1/22. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for a while now. We did 1/25, 1/28, 1/29, 1/30, and 2/1. I don't know when exactly I ovulate. My menstruated cycle is usually about 28-29 days. I randomly ...
crose221 | Posted
So my husband and I have been trying to conceive and last month we had sex almost everyday during my ovulation time frame. Well as of today I'm 5 days late, I'm having very light cramping on and off, and 3 days after my missed period I n...
caniacmomofone | Posted
Tcc and confused if I am pregnant or not. My flow is light and slightly brown and usually day 2 I am pretty heavy but I am not. I have pcos and have had it disappear for 6 months before so I am hoping I am pregnant and Aunt Flo isn't t...
nottley | Last answer
Good Morning. I am a 19 year old female, married to a 30 year old male. We have been TTC for about 4 months but sadly have had no luck. I know from previous research that this is not really a very long time and that I shouldn't really...
Lumibutterfly | Last answer
I been trying to conceive since September .! I had a period September 19 then I had a period in October but I didn't have one in November then December came I had one at the beginning of December but I didn't get another I didn't have on...
StarLandy | Last answer
I am 27 years old, i was pregnant on june and after 6 weeks i had a miscarriage, the reason of the loss is because there was a yellow sac but they could not see anything inside they said it might probably stopped developping at an early ...
Lebgirlll | Posted
Just finished my period best time to have sex is when ?
mksx3 | Posted
I have been tracking my ovulation for 3 years with opks and temping along with cm I have 28 to 27 day cycles and I normally ovulate cd 13 to 16 but the month I noticed I got a BFP on my opk and and ew cm on cd 9. Has anyone else expe...
shelarwife | Posted
I been trying to conceive since September .! I had a period September 19 then I had a period in October but I didn't have one in November then December came I had one at the beginning of December but I didn't get another I didn't have on...
StarLandy | Posted
I am 39 years old and I am wanting another baby but people tell me these horrible things saying i am too old or the child may be retarded or have birth defects. I am so down right now
Talika76 | Last answer
I had breakthrough bleeding 2 weeks before my period. And now I have no period. Could I be pregnant ?
MLP18 | Posted
I'm experiencing an extremely sex drive after fertile window and ovulation. Could this be an early sign of pregnancy?
Danin2 | Posted
I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks last week this will be my second miscarriage, the first one was 2 years ago. So I stopped bleeding this week, I was wondering if it's okay to start again right after my miscarriage? Has anyone got pregnant ...
nancy0827 | Last answer
My period starts Feb 7th. Is it safe to test w. HPT???????
Motherof2KJS | Last answer
Been trying to conceive.. well I had some spotting Dec 9-15 and then again Dec 26-31 and then I just experienced bleeding for half a day on Jan 29 and spotting on 30th and 31st and now nothing... I'm so confused... I had a tubal pregnanc...
Nikkid254 | Last answer
So I just found out Friday that my pregnancy was ectopic. I'm still in the processing of finishing with that part now but just curious as to others experiences. I'm 25 and this was my first pregnancy. How soon after an ectopic pregnancy ...
Jakziri | Last answer
I was On Implanon for 3Years I Only had a Period Like 3times A Year while on Birthcontrol I have been off Birthcontrol Since April Still No Luck I Have Tried Vitex And Fertility Tea Still haven't Had an Period My hormones Unblanced Has a...
Gee_gee1 | Posted
Ok so I don't usually have a problem getting pregnant. I have three children from a previous marriage. My current husband is six years younger then me and have no children so of course we want one. We've been trying for about 19 months a...
kim1287 | Last answer
Hi All, I have thyroid and diabetes II type.Iam having doubt that is it possible to get pregnent. anyone give tips or should i follow any diet for that.
AniRaj | Posted
I had sex a week before my period, is it possible that I can get pregnant?
Mz_Thicc | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources