Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
AkiraAVital28 minutes
roxana114 hours
roxana114 hours
maagli17 hours
AkiraAVital21 hours
By AkiraAVital
Hi, I had a d and c on May 7th at 14 weeks . I stopped bleeding a few days after and immediately started having sex a...
By hollyhollyholly
My cycles have been up and dwn since I had a miscarriage in November 14 I normally hve a regular 28 day cycle But...
By KimLawson
Ok so my husband and i had been having sex for the entire week and he ejaculated into me like 5 days straight but i s...
By Diamond1002
Okay so this is going to be pretty lengthy. My husband and I have been ttc for over a year now. We lost one about 12 ...
By mrsatky
hi all, my husband and i are trying for a baby, we have been trying for the last 12 months just over. We have been th...
roxana112 hours
roxana1Jun 02
By Gigi_Jones
So I began to miscarry on May 21st at 9 weeks pregnant. It turned out that I had a blighted ovum so the baby died ver...
cndynelly12 hours
olejjmJun 01
olejjmMay 30
17julyMay 30
MRSIOMay 30
By cndynelly
Am trying to concieve and had sex this month and my period is due yesterday 29th may but its not coming. I started ha...
A_banks20 hours
By Klmik
My period is due in 3 days and since yesterday I have been having menstural cramps. Is this a sign of pregnancy? My c...
Lacey_95Jun 01
By lovico
I 've missed my period of a month and I 've done a pregnant text twices but it negative
By Gigi_Jones
Has anyone ever experienced popping sensations in their uterus a week to two weeks after miscarrying? I know the uter...
Fun1gamesJun 02
Fun1gamesJun 02
Fun1gamesJun 02
Fun1gamesJun 01
By Fun1games
one more day TTC hate the waiting game
By hollyhollyholly
Hi all I had a miscarriage in November 2014 First one ever I was so disappointed as was trying for quite a while, ...
By Kfaison23
my period was supposed to come yesterday and it didn't. I tracked my period last month and ovulation. Started takin...
By jenniiifffeeeeeerrrrr
So I stopped taking my BC in the middle of the pack and then I started my period 6 days later. I ovulated yesterday. ...
McbrigJun 02
By mrs_singleton
Well I took a pregnancy test but it came back negative but I have very little bleeding and very little blood clots an...
xoAmbsssJun 02
courtness89Jun 08, 2013
CShuterJun 08, 2013
kartermasonJun 08, 2013
kartermasonJun 08, 2013
By chellelovesandy Blank
my boyfriend smokes weed and we are trying for a baby is it possible to get pregnant and how long does it take if so?...
By Klmik
My period is due 6/5 and I took a test today and received a negative result. I know it's 4 days before my period is d...
KlmikJun 01
VikkaMay 28
TTC
By Lindssaay11
my period is 7days late. I have taken two 1$ home pregnancy test and they came back negative, according to the app I...
By Klmik
My period is due 6/5 and I took a test today and received a negative result. I know it's 4 days before my period is d...
By Pixieliz
I always have a read, but never find anyone doing it with donated eggs. I had a 5 days transfer on the 22nd of April ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank