Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
1 - 20 (of 4817) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Had hpt positive .after three weeks hpt showed negative..now it's 8 weeks..no period yet. Light white discharge.M I pregnant???
I want to have a baby my partner and I had sex 3 days before my period was expected. I did not see my period on its expected due date how...
I am almost 3 weeks late n I just took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. How can this be? I'm not heavily stressed and So i don'...
4 answers
  noreenwawuda,    mariya831,    Jazrodri523,    lish1982
I had a protected sex with a massuer 3 months back.All my test came back negative till 83 days or almost 12 weeks. But my wife has bee...
1 answer | 1 comment
I am trying to see if I am pregnant I’ve been feeling nauseous and my stomach seems to be a little bigger but I haven’t had my period in ...
2 answers
  noreenwawuda,    LunaE
Hi there, I'm a 33 years old woman.....live healthy with good diet and exercise. My husband and are try to get pregnant. We went to the d...
1 answer
I'm 32 and me and my husband are ttc. We don't currently have any children. This is the first month we have officially tried, I have lost...
1 answer
My periods was late this month by a week but when it came i had very less bleeding compared to normal ones and was weird.At the first two...
1 answer
Hi I took had my periods for 4 days after I took ipill the week earlier and 5-6 days after I bleed I had unprotected sex with bf.then we ...
1080181 tn?1425398466
My period was supposed to come on Friday the 16th, but it never did. I tested on the 17th and a few days later with dollar store HPT, bot...
15 answers |
Hey all, I'm new on this site. :) I'm 25 and this past week I've started getting headaches on and off, but this morning it felt heavy and...
376148 tn?1309903177
Ok so this morning i went in to have a coloscopy done..( didnt know i was until i got there) the secretary forgot to mention that!! Anway...
18 answers | 2 comments
  keynavajo,    babyberry000,    Slim024
Hi I have PCOS from February 2017 it has diagnosed.I Trying to conceive from March 2017.It was BFN.I put on Metformin nd clomid nd LuPI F...
1 answer
  mhv
My husband and I have only been ttc for 2 months. I am 30 years old and my period has always been very regular (every 28 days). This pa...
85 answers | 2 comments
  Amyjoo,    Northrup1988
Hi my name is maria im new to this... Well ppl i been drinking this drink name la sra muller cause i heard your period can come down and ...
19 answers | 2 comments
  sulie,    Cinthia922
My boyfriend and I are TTC we actually had sex 7 days before my period was due. My period was due October 12. It is now the 16th. Every t...
Hello I am 42 old mother of 2 grown up kids aged 16 and 12 (boys) I am suffering from hypothyroidism {4.67μIU/ml }. This year july i conc...
20789543 tn?1506458675
Hello, I was scheduled this morning for an HSG test. During the procedure, the doctors weren't able to get the catheter in my cervix, the...
Hi everyone, Ever since my husband and I started trying for kids, I feel like I haven't stopped bleeding or spotting. I used to have p...
2 answers
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
Blank
miami, FL
973741 tn?1342346373