Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Karlene_ruby
Me and my partner has been trying to conceive for 7months now, at the moment my period is 2weeks late which is very u...
xianxian51654 minutes
By Cpahl62
Im 4 days late. I tried on April 13 and April 10. My period was due April 15. I took a pregnancy test and got no as a...
By xianxian516
hello i am 24 year old. we are planning for baby. my last menstrual was 10 march.. now i am 9 days late..to day i ...
jkkpotters2 hours
Dabad88Apr 18
roxana1Apr 17
By emilylovesben
I'm just wondering. My love and I want a baby so bad, but I'm scared I just can't give them to him. ):
By MaryKaye78
I went off BC the very end of 8/14. I am remarried & already have 4 children. I would love to give my husband a baby ...
By jassyjassy1997
Who should I go to see to ask about why I haven't got my period ? Doctor or OBGYN ? Been almost 4 months....
By cazscott
my hubby and I had sex 3 days before my ovulation day. Had sex on the 10th April, supposedly ovulated on the 14th Apr...
By finallyinlove
So are there any peeps out there who may be around the age of 46 who are expecting or trying to concieve?
Melly810129 hours
Midge2310 hours
By Melly81012
Has anyone tested positive before on a home test that uses the line system? How faint was the second line to show a p...
By sifiso94
So my last period was on the 2nd of April till the 7th then on the 9th my bf and I had sex and the condom broke, i t...
By Midge23
Ok ladies. Has anyone used a first response PT? I am 4 days late and have had cramps on and off. Usually as soon as I...
TTC
By Amync38
hey ladies. Got a question I had two days of spotting last Friday and Saturday and I'm 1 day late from AF and took a ...
Clariseio19 hours
Neetu1988Mar 22
Neetu1988Mar 22
By Clariseio
Has anyone used vitex to help regulate their period? At the moment my period comes every 3 months or so. I am a bit o...
By MissJayne0317
I wish I could post pics here but I got a really faint positive line today Using a first response. AF is a no show ...
By Safaeihn
would I be pregnant the day after my period ? I had sex the day after I got off and now today my boobs are so sensiti...
By MissJayne0317
Ok so as you guys know I tested of 13dpo (yesterday) and got a bfn. Today I woke up with a cold out of nowhere an...
roxana1Apr 17
roxana1Apr 17
js19Apr 16
By roxana1
so I suppose to be almost 6 weeks but for the past 3 days i've been bleeding the docs wouldn't scan me or anything ca...
By MissJayne0317
I've been ttc for almost a year now. I have no medical issues and a regular 28 days exact cycle. I do suffer from...
By cassiegirl84
Has anyone tried or is using "Fertility Blend" as a way to help get pregnant? I have heard great things and it's supp...
By Melly81012
My partner and I tried our 3rd IUI cycle this month. I'm 4 days late today and took a home pregnancy test and got a n...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank