Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
CBrodeur8 minutes
Clmk12 hours
CBrodeur23 hours
By CBrodeur
This is my first time trying for a child and I have only been trying for three months so I am very new at this. Howev...
By Clmk
I was suppose to start my monthly on the first of sept. It's now the 20th. I did a pee test last weekend and it was n...
Momma2be201310 hours
By McLeodbaby
So if I'm trying to conceive I need to have sex on my ovulation day ? Which is today I think ... Last day of the fert...
Momma2be201310 hours
Iud
By McLeodbaby
I had my iud removed September 4 my period came on 3 days later how soon can I get pregant ???
BigMaMaLe23 hours
By Prayerwarrior22
Just got married and trying to conceive, what do you tell people when they ask you when are you having a baby ?
By florida1979
What health insurance coverage/plan do you have? How much do you pay deductible and premium? Im so confuse about that...
smileygirl9112 hours
smileygirl9112 hours
By hopeforbabygirl
Hi, im new. For the past 7 months me & my boyfriend have been ttc. My boobs have been sore and this morning when i wo...
Wishforababy16 hours
McLeodbaby18 hours
By Ajwollam
So I've been using an OPK since Sept 9th, which was CD 11. It's now Sept 19th. All of the tests have been negative. A...
By Wifeysworld25
Me and my bf are trying to conceive my ovulation day is Monday so good luck to me
By Sunshinexx
17 days late , negative test , cramping really bad, sore breast !! White cm ... I don't know what the hell is going o...
Sen27Sep 20
RoseMae2Sep 19
RoseMae2Sep 14
shybaSep 12
By RoseMae2
Hello to all! I am 38, tried the whole husband thing and found out he was unfaithful. So I am trying to do this on my...
CBrodeurSep 20
By babykaiface
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a little less than a year, we had a miscarriage in February and hav...
CBrodeurSep 20
By smileygirl91
What should I take when trying to conceive? Eg. Vitamins? Anything that will assist with falling pregnant or that wil...
By CLGrove1989
my husband and I want our daughter (born 11/12/13) to be three when I give birth to our second child. When do I need ...
By smileygirl91
My periods are any where from 2 weeks to 6 weeks apart. I was on the pill for about 7 years and went off it about 5 m...
By Nikynikk
I'm 4 days late for my period, and for the last 3 days I have been geetting period pains with no blood. Is this norma...
AbzzzSep 19
By Jblair21
my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for three years. I have PCOS so my periods are few and far between....
EvaB143Sep 18
asa54Sep 17
Lesley27Sep 06
asa54Sep 06
Lesley27Sep 06
By asa54
For the past 3 weeks I have had cramping in my lower abdomen, nausea that comes and goes throughout the day, sore tin...
By naomi_walsh7
I am trying to conceive did you ladies cut out all alcohol from your life trying for a baby ?? I mean yes I want one ...
10536902_tn?1411037582
By nightowlmommy
Forgot picture on last post
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...