Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By atrep
I am trying to figure out when I am most fertile. The app says one thing but other websites I have checked say differ...
By sholouise
I had a miscarriage in august after going for our 12 week I was told the baby had not got past 6 week. I went the med...
Luluj8912 hours
MGCopeland13 hours
Luluj89Sep 30
By Ashley8066
I'm starting on clomid as soon as my test results come back. Has anyone else taken clomid and how many cycles did it ...
Jace112313 hours
By Jace1123
i quit taking birthcontrol about 4 months ago. I've had periods since then and I been estimating about when they shou...
By Anp345
I had my period september 18th got off the 23rd or 24th and had unprotected sex the 24th, 25th, and the 26th. Also ...
By lyndadyke
I want to get pregnant this month of October but am afraid because I already have two girls i want to a baby boy this...
Luluj8920 hours
Luluj89Sep 30
By hopeshelby1019
Okay, first off .. dont be rude to me please. Before today i had no idea that basal body temp was important to map. I...
By Andrea0413
i am not trying to convince, but I feel funny (pregnant) and I'm 6 days late, and I did a test today and it was negat...
By Teamdj
On September 11 I had a colposcopy and I bled and spotted for one week straight, my last period was on August 20th an...
By illazil
Hi I am 17yrs old and I have a 1yr old daughter I love Her to death but I don't want to get pregnant again. Me and my...
By ErinLea86
My pregnancy test instructions say to wait one week after my missed period to test. Should I count based on the first...
By Jennies02
When do the normally start? And what could the consist of right away?
By mgnjean
My husband and I have been ttc for quite awhile now. For probably about a month now I have been having bouts of nause...
By Onlybyhiswill
My husband an I have been together for over a decade an no kids I was wondering if your period comes on time the majo...
TeamdjSep 29
By Lishhhaaa
me an my boyfriend have been together 3 1/2 years an have never used protectin due to me being alergic to latex. An I...
asa54Sep 29
Lizs12Sep 29
By Mrsspeirsy
Hi, I was wondering if any of you lady's have found out you are pregnant after negative tests and a late period? I w...
Lizs12Sep 29
Lizs12Sep 28
Lizs12Sep 28
By Sunshinexx
So my period is 20 days late ? I should be ovulating again :/ so I have had all the signs of pregnancy, tender breast...
minna1996Sep 29
iDezSep 29
knw1094Sep 29
By ree008
Hey alI have been trying to conceive for the past couple of months. I have a 28 day cycle and had never been late any...
By Anaiyah16
I Stopped Sprintec Birth Control Pills A Little Over A Month Ago. I Have Had Unprotected Sex 4 Times Since Then. I Al...
By Jazimayy
my boyfriend and I have been trying to have a baby for a while we've tried everything and I seen not to get pregnant ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank