Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By toneciasmom
I have been trying for 7 months now with no bfp. I am 41 and my hubby is 59. We have both had fertility checks but no...
roxana120 hours
By t_ann6
I took 2 pregnant test n they said positive n now I'm bleeding bad n cramps everyday wat that mean help
milly1042Aug 30
roxana1Aug 13
milly1042Aug 13
hansen20Aug 07
milly1042Aug 05
By milly1042
so yesterday afternoon I took a clear blue pregnancy test it was a faint positive but it was a positive... I'm gonna ...
By bettyperion
Would it be advisable for a woman who is forty years old, has both RRMS and Mild Degenerative Disc Disease, to have a...
15485568_tn?1440884556
By oodua
Am 31years old married mother of one, a boy , my confusion is that I last saw my period on 19th of july , and me and ...
fiza_chAug 29
By want_a_boy
I want to have a boy i have 2 girls from a previous relationship. Just got married in December. I have been trying t...
By Ceedrian
Hi, it's my 10th day after menstruation.. When is the best time to hit the core?! Help! Thanks
By YvetteAcuna
hello! I am 12 days late on my period. Last week (Thursday) I spotted once or twice while wiping and a day or so afte...
chelz36Aug 28
MsCooksAug 27
By Mizore128
Hi, I know I'm young at 15 but I'm worried...I had sex five months ago and then again four months ago that time with ...
By MsCooks
Hi ladies I'm new to this website and hope I can get a little helpful advice. I have been off of depo for a year and ...
By Need_a_baby
My period just started and it will end on Sunday. What do I have to do in other to conceive a baby boy.
onesofarAug 26
marolaAug 26
onesofarAug 26
By marola
hi ladies I'm 20 days late and 3 negative test spotted for one day .... Any help
By chelz36
My husband and I are wanting to start a family and so I stopped taking my birth control before my last period in July...
By onesofar
Hello! So I'm 14 mo PP, still BF 2-3x a day, and just got my first AF 4 days ago. I have been feeling so sick (nauseo...
By Gunduz2345
Hello All Its my first month TTC (very early days I know) My period was due to arrive four days ago and I am 12...
By chelz36
when is it to soon to take a pregnancy test. after you ovulating week?
By neenuu
Hi...I need suggestions. ..I tried so much for pregnancy but not successful.. Medically everything is good from my ...
jkgearyAug 25
squeek27Aug 25
madquigAug 25
By ShazLina05
Hey ladies, in what week did you found out that you are pregnant? How early is too early?
By blondebeauty1
I already have 4 girls 11,9,8,6 an my husband an I have been trying for the past 5 mos an in the past 5 years I have ...
leebopsAug 25
Holland44Aug 25
AJsbabyAug 24
By Holland44
Has anyone been over weight while trying to get pregnant? I came off birth control (pill) last November and my husban...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank