Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Amber_Med1 hour
KJG19Nov 25, 2015
MattgardnerJul 03, 2015
kezza234Jun 04, 2012
LearaMar 16, 2012
By selddis Blank
How long can sperm live in a condom? if they were implanted into the woman an hour after intercourse, is it possible ...
By Sejju
Acidity and difficult in conceiving
By Yonna96
My periods are irregular and my last one was on the sencond of this month. Me and my husband was trying to get pregna...
Ambreauna12 hours
By Melaniejxo
Hi I've been told I have a cyst on my ovary to which I'm having a follow up scan soon to have it looked at again howe...
mkbennettJul 22
By caitlin_boggs
My last depo shot was May of 2015. I've been told it takes about a year after the shot to start getting normal period...
By arya_123
Hi, Im a 28 year old woman and i underwent surgery last year and that removed my right tube due to ectopic pregnancy....
BAW289Jul 21
By lynnamber13
So I'm almost sure I ovulated today. Me and my partner did our thing last night and a the nights before that. While I...
Gwyn4Jul 19
By katelyn_klocke
My husband and I had sex 5 days ago on the day of ovulation. I'm just wondering what the appropriate time is to wait ...
okpalaJul 20
By okpala
I have been having really bad lower back pain and mild cramps for a week now.my period isn't due until next week I to...
By angelagagnon
I understand it's usually from pressure but it can also be from muscles relaxing. Is it possible to have it this earl...
JedemJul 20
By jjbaby123
My Iud was removed about a week ago since it was taken out i had bleed for two days and right before i had it it take...
By wishing77
Hello, I would first like to thank you for all the helpful info! I had a miscarriage March of this year at around 8...
By lynnamber13
My last period ended on July 2nd, I had unprotected sex that night and every night up until this Saturday, so July 9t...
BakerjessJul 18
By katelyn_klocke
Which pregnancy test is better or who has better results with which?
By babycare33
I'm really confused. We have been trying to get lucky with a baby. My period was July 11th-16th. We have unprotected ...
By Bastian78
Hi, I haven't ejaculated in 2 years (apart from a couple of wet dreams), but now am planning a pregnancy. Do I n...
nowits3Jul 17
cbbandajtJul 14
nowits3Jul 12
cbbandajtJul 12
nowits3Jul 12
By cbbandajt
I had my nexplanon implant removed as of July 1st 2016 before nexplanon I had an IUD for a year and a half. It seems ...
nowits3Jul 17
quinn97Jul 17
nowits3Jul 17
quinn97Jul 17
By quinn97
How long did it take any of you to get pregnant after a miscarriage? My husband and I got pregnant the first month wi...
TTC
By Bentleybug
So, I'm 22, TTC but it won't work. Can you give me any advice? Positions??
By tqueen95
feb 24 got my period ,april 17th i got my period& So June 10th I got my period i have 50-55 day cycles..this month ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank
mhv
Lancaster, OH
Blank
Blasian1121