Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By sJt__
Hey ladies, my partner has been wanting to start a family for a few weeks now. Iv been telling him no because im not ...
By Gemma0226
I had a positive pregnancy test show June 26th. On June 29 I had light bleeding. It was red blood for a few hours and...
10691559_tn?1436118777
hansen208 hours
By everchangingeyes94
My husband and I are newlyweds TTC. We never used protection in the past, but it never happened for us. We deceide ap...
hansen208 hours
By redsox6
I have been having mild cramps, lower back pain, mood swings and a lot of clear discharge. I am 2 days past when I sh...
hansen208 hours
By Whizzywoo
Lmp was 8th June 2015, past 3 days started feeling extremely Nauseous after eating and when shopping at supermarket.....
hansen208 hours
By Safaeihn
So me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the first day of my fertile window and he did not pull out. That was th...
hansen208 hours
???
By LILchrissy1108
Faint line with ovlation test what does this mean ...
jkkpotters12 hours
AshycattJun 09
jen0221Jun 08
By nissasangel
Ok I had my tubes tied after I had my son in 2004, since then I've had a miscarriage in 2009 at 11 weeks, which was a...
By Missbahser
hello.. I've married the day that i finished my period i took birth control for 2 days and forgot to take the 3rd on...
By Annabel2015
hi guys, sorry this is a little unrelated. I have been using this app for a few months now but recently put in the wr...
By kdlc
Hey ladies, my partner has been wanting to start a family for a few weeks now. Iv been telling him no because im not ...
By xyz333
how many times should i have to do sex to get pregnancy... last month we did daily n i didnt miss ovulation days .. i...
By Mgarcia9074
I just had a T.R April of this year. I am 40 years old and I have been trying to get pregnant after my tubal ligati...
By hkhotmess
I been trying to get pregnant but I have irregular periods. I been to the doctor and she put me on a birth control th...
By kdlc
Can someone please explain to me how to calculate what days im ovulating and what days i can b more fertile
By lindaod
I have just received the results from my day 21 bloods and was told that my total protein is high!? The nurse was una...
TTC
By ava1474
We've been TTC for just a couple months. When should I take a pregnancy test? Do I need to wait till I have a missed ...
By Ajmx
lokay seven days late now need some advice is it most likely I'm pregnant? Testing tomorrow!
AlyshaC5Jul 02
By Babytazz18
Hello everyone, I would really appreciate someone Los advice right now. I have had 3 negative pregnancy test and one ...
AlyshaC5Jul 02
By Mrs_Lulu
Hi, I was wondering if anyone may have some insight on what is going on. My husband and I are TTC, and after two week...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank