Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
1 - 20 (of 4061) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi ladies. I've used these forums in the past but this is my first time posting in a really long time. I was winding if any of you ladi...
3 answers |
Hello everyone In 25 and and I've never had a child...... recently married a man who has never had any kids.we have been trying for over ...
1 answer |
im 23 years old im a mother of 4 children i know im very young for so many kids but i would really like to settle with one more little bo...
I've been trying to conceive for 2 years now and still no luck went to dr she saying I'm tested all good I take pill but still didn't wor...
I'm about to get married to someone 11 years older than me. I am 37 he is 48. We both have children from previous relationships but have ...
1 answer |
had my period for this month already. But I feel mild cramps like I get at the beginning of my period. Is it possible I am pregnant? I'v...
I am on day 5 of my fertile window and am experiencing some backache and light cramping. Any idea what this is? Is this normal?
3 answers |
So my fertile window was from Monday until Friday making my ovulation dau on sat. My partner and I had sex Monday and again Thursday nigh...
hello everyone. To give you some information about my problem, I had unprotected sex the 6 and 7 th of May. I am on birth control and h...
1 answer |
How long does it take to ovulate after taking out my Nuvaring? Also, is it possible to get a false negative 2 days before missed period...
I am now 9 days late from my period, I have been taking pregnancy tests and they all come up negative, is it still too early to test or a...
1 answer |
My husband and I have been trying for several months to conceive and no luck. I know that neither him or I have any medical issues becaus...
I weighed myself in November of 2014 and by February of 2015 I gained over 100 lbs. I got engaged in March and actively tried to lose wei...
I had to have a d and c done in December of 2014, since then I have gained approximately 30 pounds. This weight really does get next to m...
I'm 24-year-old. I've been off the depo shot for four years now. Been trying to get pregnant for nine months now and have never experien...
2 answers |
Hi girls i want to consive i had my period stopped a one and starded again and stopped and again it was like that for 3 weeks and did my ...
me and my boyfriend had sex so many times off and on my period to have a baby but nothing works I still can't have a baby.why, am I unab...
What are my chances of becoming pregnant after unprotected sex on the days leading up to my period? Like, intercourse happened on a F, S,...
4 answers |
So I had my beautiful baby 2 months ago and I'm loving each moment. Husband and I are talking about trying to have baby number 2 around ...
6 answers |
Iam 34 years with PCOS ,very irregular periods trying to get pregnant .How do I go about it.
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...