Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By JCLoyola
My last lmp was aug2, my ovulation was aug20, i had ultrasound but no heartbeat yet, im scared..
Jblair211 hour
AbzzzSep 19
By Jblair21
my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for three years. I have PCOS so my periods are few and far between....
Priscy36 hours
By Ashycatt
my tubes has been tied for over 12 years and now I want a baby. Is this ever possible again?
Sunshinexx6 hours
By Sunshinexx
So today am 19 days late for my period ? My period range from 33 to 35 days x I have never been this late before :( I...
insomniac18511 hours
Mamita2b12 hours
rachello198812 hours
By BrooklynnDivva
Is it wrong 4 me 2 want a baby at 44. Three kids and 2 grandkids later.
By Supermansgurl
I was married for 6 years and never got pregnant. I am now in my second marriage and have tried everything. Even fert...
By Loosing100
Hi! My husband and i have been trying to concieve for almost two yrs now. I haven't had my period for almost to month...
By leagle97
i ended my period between the time of 9-12 and 9-14. my husband and i had sex on 9-15 and the condom broke and the sp...
MGCopeland15 hours
MeggymoosSep 18
MeggymoosSep 17
By Meggymoos
Hi tryin to conceive 4 a year and a half had check ups with doc twice I have ovulated etc everything came back normal...
McLeodbaby17 hours
By McLeodbaby
So if I'm trying to conceive I need to have sex on my ovulation day ? Which is today I think ... Last day of the fert...
By Sunshinexx
17 days late , negative test , cramping really bad, sore breast !! White cm ... I don't know what the hell is going o...
By machi24
Hi..me and my wife trying for baby...We had sex on my wife ovulation time...her next period on 27th September...After...
By florida1979
What health insurance coverage/plan do you have? How much do you pay deductible and premium? Im so confuse about that...
CBrodeurSep 21
ClmkSep 20
CBrodeurSep 20
By CBrodeur
This is my first time trying for a child and I have only been trying for three months so I am very new at this. Howev...
By Clmk
I was suppose to start my monthly on the first of sept. It's now the 20th. I did a pee test last weekend and it was n...
Iud
By McLeodbaby
I had my iud removed September 4 my period came on 3 days later how soon can I get pregant ???
By Prayerwarrior22
Just got married and trying to conceive, what do you tell people when they ask you when are you having a baby ?
By hopeforbabygirl
Hi, im new. For the past 7 months me & my boyfriend have been ttc. My boobs have been sore and this morning when i wo...
By Ajwollam
So I've been using an OPK since Sept 9th, which was CD 11. It's now Sept 19th. All of the tests have been negative. A...
By Wifeysworld25
Me and my bf are trying to conceive my ovulation day is Monday so good luck to me
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank