Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By ash198707
Ok so I am as of today 48 days late on my period.this is very not normal for me.I took millions of home test neg and ...
AnagzMay 22
By Anagz
I have been trying to get pregnant and I just finished ovulating, this is day 2 of sore nipples, today more sore th...
hansen201 hour
hansen201 hour
By Shnail
we have been TTC since jan. My cycles are normally 27-30 days but last one went to 34 days. This cycle I was on day 4...
1816154_tn?1422843421
By hansen20
Have Any of you ladies breastfed and got pregnant after 13 months of breastfeeding without a period? Or did you not...
Hopexoxoxx19 hours
kerml7823 hours
By Hopexoxoxx
Been ttc for 4 years I ovulated on the 14th and dtd the day of and the day before and now AF is due in 5 days. Just w...
By MissJayne0317
if you're having trouble getting watery or ewcm , drink grapefruit juice !! I tried it this cycle and it's worked g...
By K_shot_25
I took a folic acid supplement last night and today I had some spotting. Can folic acid cause me to spot?
By Fun1games
What r signs of being pregnant before your period
TarymaMay 22
By Taryma
I am currently 31 and trying for first baby. I had high prolactine and thyroid problem since last one year or more. w...
By laryclara1
I HAVE FOUND A SPELL CASTER WHO HELPED ME WITH A FERTILITY SPELL AND HELPED ME HAVE MY OWN BABY. IT ALL HAPPENED WHEN...
NRH123May 22
K_shot_25May 21
?
By NRH123
ive had a blood test to see if I'm ovulating and the results came back as I didn't.. So I had another one.. I get the...
By Fun1games
TTC at age 42 have two beautiful girls stopped and then wanted one more just heartbreaking knowing it's so hard to ge...
By mandie3228
Hello I am new here but.. I lost a baby at 16 weeks and have been ttc ever since. Normally my periods are fierce and...
By K_shot_25
I plan on taking in more folic acid and reducing stress. I've also decided to really not follow my ovulation and "ju...
By Maryy_Ann
Hi I have a quick question. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for three months now, haven't had any luck,...
By everclear51
I am on the verge of trying to conceive but I have chronic pain. I am currently on norco but I am down to less than 1...
By Bp1210
I have a long cycle of about 46-50 days. So according to the app I have 8 days left before my period is due. I feel s...
By aug312013
Were you currently ttc and became pregnant? How many tries did it take you? And did you do anything differently? Natu...
By Cpahl62
Reading other people posting about becoming pregnant makes me so angry. Seeing other people have their babies without...
Rooney151May 20
By Krissy253
i should be about 5-6 weeks pregnant yesterday I got brown discharge n today it's pink n im cramping very light .... ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank