Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Mickey12271994
I've missed two periods and I've taken several pregnancy test and all are negative, what should I do?
baby0110Feb 10
By Boothang69
me and my boyfriend want to have a baby. I am currently on birth control(iud). How long should we wait after its remo...
By Gee_gee1
So Just Last Night I Had A Dream I was Big and Pregnant and having contractions but Wasn't Due yet I just remember sa...
By dj1613steph
Hello, I had three surgery in the past 6 months. Last year, Aug 31st I had surgery for endometriosis. that DR knit m...
By dj1613steph
Hello, I had three surgery in the past 6 months. Last year, Aug 31st I had surgery for endometriosis. that DR knit m...
mrsherFeb 08
By mksx3
Just finished my period best time to have sex is when ?
By mammawright
My husband and I lost our son at 35 weeks gestation. It was very tragic! We are wanting to conceive twins so I only h...
Danin2Feb 10
naiwillJan 31
By Danin2
My husband have been TTC around my fertile window and ovulation. We had intercourse every 2 days and he ejaculated in...
adgalMar 17, 2012
Kittin35Mar 17, 2012
serapFeb 18, 2009
adgalFeb 17, 2009
SoCalTriciaFeb 17, 2009
By serap Blank
I got pregnant first try when I was 37. I couldn't believe how easy it was! I'm now 37.5 and have begun to try this...
By TheirMom16
I have never had irregular periods before, so I am trying to adjust to my recently (approx last 6 months) irregular c...
By tygaa
hi.im trying to have a baby but who do I make it possible exactly apart from following my calendar
mrsherFeb 08
By caniacmomofone
So my husband and I have been trying to conceive and last month we had sex almost everyday during my ovulation time f...
By alie6754
6 days before my period was due I had really small amounts of blood (a few drops ever few hurs) and it would come and...
Sinead7Feb 08
By karenguild
Hi I am 38 soon and I have a marina coil fitted I am divorced from my husband who is the father of my first two child...
By Olivialeblanc
I'm 21 and have been off depo almost 4 months after being on it 4 years with no period. I've had random, VERY light s...
By Mom_of_04
We have 4 girls between us from previous marriages. Two each. We are wanting a child together. And the mirena side ef...
By crose221
My last period was 1/18-1/22. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for a while now. We did 1/25, 1/28,...
nottleyFeb 06
By nottley
Tcc and confused if I am pregnant or not. My flow is light and slightly brown and usually day 2 I am pretty heavy bu...
By Lumibutterfly
Good Morning. I am a 19 year old female, married to a 30 year old male. We have been TTC for about 4 months but sa...
AmalMohdFeb 05
By StarLandy
I been trying to conceive since September .! I had a period September 19 then I had a period in October but I didn't ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
961574_tn?1449149056
Blank
mhv
Lancaster, OH
134578_tn?1446090952
Blank