Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
1 - 20 (of 4153) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, its a year and 4months now I've been TTC after the miscarriage. Till date I still get breast milk coming out of my breasts, took chlo...
Ovulated the 17th and tested negative the 26th. Was it too soon to test? Should I retest? If so, when?
I am trying to conceive. I used to be on birth control's and have been off of them for 3 1/2 weeks now. I've had my full first cycle alre...
3 answers |
Hi I was wondering if anyone on here has any tips on getting pregnant. My and my boyfriend have began trying and were wondering if there ...
4 answers |
Unfortunately I take laxatives (prescribed by a doctor) weekly. I worry that taking these my affect my fertility? I do not know this and ...
5 answers |
18678553 tn?1466901830
I have been with my significant other on and off for about ten years. We have tried to conceive for years and yet nothing. I do have Ovar...
1 answer |
Am I out this month? gymyress Posted 1 sec ago I am on cd27, I stopped the bc pill 8 months ago and even though in the past I'...
Are fertility lube safe?? can someone suggest me which one to go for?
1 answer |
I am on cd27, I stopped the bc pill 8 months ago and even though in the past I've gotten pregnant fairly easily it's been 8 months of try...
I'm on cd4 and I normally have a 30day cycle so not sure when would be best to start ovulation testing ?
I took an ovulation test and got an LH surge on day 14. But took a test on day 21 and my progesterone level was only 3.8. Is it possibl...
So this may sound strange, but about 2 weeks ago I woke up certain I was pregnant as sure as the sky is blue. I had no symptoms of pregna...
I am on cd25. It's been 8 months of trying and so my doc after checking progesterone last month and seeing that I am ovulating, put me ...
2 answers |
I am TTC from last 6 months..but i didnt get pregnant.. We do sex like 3 to 4 times a day ..Is too much sex is not good??
3 answers |
Approximately 6-7 weeks ago I had a chemical pregnancy according to the doc n his lovely blood tests. I have still not gotten a period or...
I started ovulating on Wednesday and had intercourse twice that day. Since Saturday morning, I started having cramps and have been spotti...
1 answer |
Am trying to get pregnant for almost 2years now and nothing happened and we never use protection and i never had any family planning prod...
I have been wanting to get pregnant and I'm with my boyfriend of almost 2 years. He's the only guy I've been with sexually and I'm the on...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I've never had this before it's like a thick clear jelly discharge that came out and I'm also having cramps , I'm on cycle day 12 is this...
3 answers | 3 comments |
We have been TTC for a few months.Got my period on 17th June My Cycle is of 30 or Sometimes 31 Days Can You please Help me with my fertil...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources