Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By MissJayne0317
I wish I could post pics here but I got a really faint positive line today Using a first response. AF is a no show ...
By Safaeihn
would I be pregnant the day after my period ? I had sex the day after I got off and now today my boobs are so sensiti...
roxana19 hours
By emilylovesben
I'm just wondering. My love and I want a baby so bad, but I'm scared I just can't give them to him. ):
By MaryKaye78
I went off BC the very end of 8/14. I am remarried & already have 4 children. I would love to give my husband a baby ...
By finallyinlove
So are there any peeps out there who may be around the age of 46 who are expecting or trying to concieve?
By MissJayne0317
Ok so as you guys know I tested of 13dpo (yesterday) and got a bfn. Today I woke up with a cold out of nowhere an...
roxana113 hours
roxana122 hours
js19Apr 16
By roxana1
so I suppose to be almost 6 weeks but for the past 3 days i've been bleeding the docs wouldn't scan me or anything ca...
By MissJayne0317
I've been ttc for almost a year now. I have no medical issues and a regular 28 days exact cycle. I do suffer from...
By cassiegirl84
Has anyone tried or is using "Fertility Blend" as a way to help get pregnant? I have heard great things and it's supp...
By Melly81012
My partner and I tried our 3rd IUI cycle this month. I'm 4 days late today and took a home pregnancy test and got a n...
js19Apr 16
By Jwilson22
how long after you become pregnant would you see implantation bleeding?
By emilylovesben
I miscarried in October and was put on birth control after my period kept coming every other week. Now I'm trying ag...
By Krystina08
hello my fiancé and I are TTC I used the clearlye digital ovulation predictor and on the 14 of April I got the smiley...
cazscottApr 16
By Cait_t
What are the chances of getting pregnant if you have sex 3/4 days before ovulation?
A_banksApr 14
By Sophieanna123
I have regular periods but I don't know when I am supposed to ovulate, I have used a period calculator to see how lon...
By aksha7f
If I'm not conceived yet, soon after 10 days of tablet duphaston consumption I'm supposed to get my periods on 11th d...
By Deedee1217
I' was on depo from when I was 18 till I 20. I came off of depo early of last year, I think March 2014. I've been try...
By Kiwi4
Who is Ttc April ?
By saritamtb
So I'm new to the community world. I'm 43 and never pregnant, aside from once in my 20s which I terminated. I've rec...
By Marie2026
I'm never late and I'm six days late but I've taken 3 tests and they all came out negative. Could it be too early to ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank