Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
1 - 20 (of 4680) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was on birth control for probably 5 years and me and my husband decided we would start trying last month so I stopped taking it. I am n...
2 answers |
Need ideas on how to increase my fertility naturally. Having a hard time getting pregnant.
Hello, I had a ectopic pregnancy is Feb 2009. My first period after that was 5 weeks. Now its every 4 weeks. How long does it take to get...
7 answers |
Hey everyone! My boyfriend and I are trying for baby number 2 and I just got my meditation nexplanon removed last Monday! We had unprotec...
Ok so I have been extremely bloated my clothes haven't fit, I have been eating more cheese than I have in my life. And no desire to eat l...
I had a miscarriage, how soon can we start trying again?
2 answers |
5dpo so much back pain! Never happen before praying this is my month...This is getting so stressful.
3 answers |
I'm ttc over 2years I'm 24 and on my 3rd round of clomid upped too 100mg and cycle day 9 I had loads of tiny follicles but I have pcos so...
My hunny and I are TTC we're both hoping the after our first try since our miscarriage last May we get lucky. My period isn't suppose to ...
3 answers |
Hi, my husband and I have started trying for a baby but it feels like there really isn't much opportunity each month as I seem to have a ...
2 answers |
Well I went to the bathroom after making love to my husband. When I wiped there was a lite pink tenge to my discharge. I calculated that ...
1 answer |
So February I had a miscarriage at 21 weeks and ended up with my first period 7 weeks after. March. My cycle has changed days now I get i...
3 answers |
After a chemical pregnancy in February I've had 3 cycles of 2 day periods and I don't know what to think of it. The first cycle I thought...
My husband and I are trying to conceived for the last 2 months but we havent and i had a child 5years ago and i had got pregnant very fas...
2 answers |
Trying to conceive after a miscarriage in sept 2016. I went for IUI 21st and i was told to wait till 14days to test. So nervous i did d ...
I'm just wondering how long did it take for you to become pregnant and what did you do to help yourself become pregnant ? we are wanting ...
Hi, it's funny that I find myself here again. I use to post when I was pregnant with my daughter, 10 years ago. Well, im back @ age 36 a...
I have a 4 year old already and I had a miscarriage feb2016 and ever since I haven't been able to conceive what should I do?
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources