Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Rebeccakb1978
I've been using this app to track my cycle for over a year now and it is never off on when I'll start my period. We s...
By Meggymoos
Hi tryin to conceive 4 a year and a half had check ups with doc twice I have ovulated etc everything came back normal...
chengdu9017 hours
taralynn8Sep 14
By chengdu90
Hi ladies, I am using FF to track my cycles. I have 31 day cycle. I had EWCM on the 7th, CD16. I have had EWCM eve...
By Livelyfe_15
I am not trying to conceive but I has stopped birth controls and been off it for a few days and me and my boyfriend h...
NaeeBSep 09
NaeeBSep 09
By NaeeB
Hello ladies.. Sorry if this is TMI, I am new to this site so please be nice! Haha :) I am TTC baby #1 I am curre...
By Clmk
My husband and I are trying and I'm 14 days late. I just took a test and it's negitive. I had light spotting around t...
By alynn0419
My husband and I have been trying for 3 months and still no luck. Last night we had sex and I was bleeding after... S...
Richo15Sep 15
By nooriedarwish
I thought to try it naturally. Been taking dhea. It has brought my periods regular again. I know chances are slim but...
By V44
I am late and so tired. I had my IUD removed in March. Had period every month after, last one started aug 1 2014. Hav...
taralynn8Sep 14
By Armywife2314
I have irregular periods bad. I can go months without a period. So my doctor put me on provera for 5 days to start my...
taralynn8Sep 14
CBrodeurSep 14
By Sunshinexx
I should have come on my af 9 days ago :( I have been trying ttc for over a year now and neve had any of these sympto...
By DomiSN
Pleas can you expleaim me what is the meanin of the shortcuts OPK and HTP? Thanks a lot
By 2cirious
I have the most irregular cycle that lasts 39 or 40 days and I ovulate 14days later and we've been trying to conceive...
By Sarahd234
When I'm due I'm never late and bang on the date to start my cycle !! Me and my husband don't use any contraception a...
By Jennies02
When do the normally start? And what could the consist of right away?
mfroumSep 13
By Richo15
Hi can anyone help !!!! Me & my husband have been trying for another baby I am 42 my last period was 11th July and...
CBrodeurSep 13
By d_marie85
Hi ladies, I'm 3 months off the pill - Ortho Tricyclen, wondering if anyone else was taking it and how long it took y...
By CBrodeur
I took Marvalon for 8 years. I have been off it since February and am ttc. My periods haven't really regulated yet bu...
By jnperryman
Hi I'm new here and I need some advice. So here's the deal.. I had my period August 6th-11th. I am not sure when I o...
By KayleighBroome
Me and my fiancé are dying for a baby and nothing is happening! We have been trying for almost a year now and nothing...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank