Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
baby01101 hour
By Boothang69
me and my boyfriend want to have a baby. I am currently on birth control(iud). How long should we wait after its remo...
By TheirMom16
I have never had irregular periods before, so I am trying to adjust to my recently (approx last 6 months) irregular c...
By tygaa
hi.im trying to have a baby but who do I make it possible exactly apart from following my calendar
mrsherFeb 08
By mksx3
Just finished my period best time to have sex is when ?
mrsherFeb 08
By caniacmomofone
So my husband and I have been trying to conceive and last month we had sex almost everyday during my ovulation time f...
By alie6754
6 days before my period was due I had really small amounts of blood (a few drops ever few hurs) and it would come and...
Sinead7Feb 08
By karenguild
Hi I am 38 soon and I have a marina coil fitted I am divorced from my husband who is the father of my first two child...
By Olivialeblanc
I'm 21 and have been off depo almost 4 months after being on it 4 years with no period. I've had random, VERY light s...
By Mom_of_04
We have 4 girls between us from previous marriages. Two each. We are wanting a child together. And the mirena side ef...
By crose221
My last period was 1/18-1/22. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for a while now. We did 1/25, 1/28,...
nottleyFeb 06
By nottley
Tcc and confused if I am pregnant or not. My flow is light and slightly brown and usually day 2 I am pretty heavy bu...
By Lumibutterfly
Good Morning. I am a 19 year old female, married to a 30 year old male. We have been TTC for about 4 months but sa...
AmalMohdFeb 05
By StarLandy
I been trying to conceive since September .! I had a period September 19 then I had a period in October but I didn't ...
By Lebgirlll
I am 27 years old, i was pregnant on june and after 6 weeks i had a miscarriage, the reason of the loss is because th...
By shelarwife
I have been tracking my ovulation for 3 years with opks and temping along with cm I have 28 to 27 day cycles and I no...
By StarLandy
I been trying to conceive since September .! I had a period September 19 then I had a period in October but I didn't ...
By Talika76
I am 39 years old and I am wanting another baby but people tell me these horrible things saying i am too old or the c...
By MLP18
I had breakthrough bleeding 2 weeks before my period. And now I have no period. Could I be pregnant ?
By Danin2
I'm experiencing an extremely sex drive after fertile window and ovulation. Could this be an early sign of pregnancy?
GuirlandeFeb 03
nancy0827Feb 02
By nancy0827
I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks last week this will be my second miscarriage, the first one was 2 years ago. So I stop...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank