Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Justice27
I had my period on Oct2-8,2014 & been trying for a baby. We had sex on the 13th & on the 16th I barley slept bc I was...
By Justice27
I had my period on Oct2-8,2014 & been trying for a baby. We had sex on the 13th & on the 16th I barley slept bc I was...
dts1444 minutes
TTC
By A_ganoe
Ok everyone this is going to be kinda long but I wanted to get some advice/opinions. My fiancé and I have been trying...
By Nasha38
I'm 4 days late of my period am I considered pregnant??
By MrsWebre
I recently got off of the patch which I was on for about 3 years. My husband and I recently started trying to conceiv...
By Zanna79
Has anyone had an IUD takin out so they could try to get pregnant? I'm 35, have 2 children, one ovary, and had my IUD...
Poo_BearOct 19
By Poo_Bear
Hi everyone. Me and my fiancé have been trying to have a baby for a year now an a few months ago I had a miscarriage ...
By Combat_cookie
So I was on the depo shot for about a year and have been off for almost a year how long do I have to wait till I can ...
1287128_tn?1331138138
By Raerae336
Hi all, My husband and i are going to start ttc baby #4! We have two girls ages 7 & 6 and a 3 yr old boy! We never r...
sad
By ShumailaAli
I am 27 years old.Its been one year of my wedding.. no success for conceiving so far.. I am really disappointed. I ca...
Priscy3Oct 18
By McCabe23
my husband and I are trying to conceive, he was away for 3 weeks for work(military) and he got back a day before my o...
chengdu90Oct 17
chengdu90Oct 15
By Sunshinexx
So happy I seen my little ones heart beat today x do excited and so happy xxx the bleeding was due to the baby burrow...
By Daisy413
I had pos opk's Sept 9-13 and October 2-6. Made love on these dates. On the day my period was due had 2 days of light...
By Chanceswifey
My husband and I are ttc. I will be starting Clomid in a few weeks. I was just wondering how many of you have gotten ...
By alelaura
Had cycle on 2th october. When is best day to having sex in order to get pregnant? Thx
By Prayerwarrior22
today is day 39 no period, Tested today negative but the control line didn't come out , I think it was an old stick t...
By pennynd
Hi,iv been having sex for about 7 years and I have changed partners but still im not falling pregnant,what might be t...
By Berry15
Hi! I had a transvaginal ultrasound and this is the result: No fluid in the cul -de-sac there is a gestational s...
By Tegie24
We have been trying to conceive no 3 for 12 months. Had no problems trying with first two. I bleed for first 20 week...
By julz8
Hi I just want to know if it Good to take a Ovamit 50mg.to get fast pregnancy.. Even without prescribe my doctor.. I ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank