Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
jkkpotters1 minute
By hkhotmess
I been trying to get pregnant but I have irregular periods. I been to the doctor and she put me on a birth control th...
jkkpotters15 minutes
By kdlc
Can someone please explain to me how to calculate what days im ovulating and what days i can b more fertile
jkkpotters20 minutes
By xyz333
how many times should i have to do sex to get pregnancy... last month we did daily n i didnt miss ovulation days .. i...
By redsox6
I have been having mild cramps, lower back pain, mood swings and a lot of clear discharge. I am 2 days past when I sh...
By lindaod
I have just received the results from my day 21 bloods and was told that my total protein is high!? The nurse was una...
TTC
By ava1474
We've been TTC for just a couple months. When should I take a pregnancy test? Do I need to wait till I have a missed ...
By Ajmx
lokay seven days late now need some advice is it most likely I'm pregnant? Testing tomorrow!
AlyshaC5Jul 02
By Babytazz18
Hello everyone, I would really appreciate someone Los advice right now. I have had 3 negative pregnancy test and one ...
AlyshaC5Jul 02
By Mrs_Lulu
Hi, I was wondering if anyone may have some insight on what is going on. My husband and I are TTC, and after two week...
AlyshaC5Jul 02
By samiyah21
Last Two days I have had light LH surges on ovulation tests (6/29 and 6/30)! I Baby Danced on the 29th! Today 7/01 I ...
By AlyshaC5
My last cycle was June 17th-21st, I hit high fertility on Thursday June 25th, me and my partner were intimate that ni...
xyz333Jul 02
By xyz333
hye im sarah .. 31 years old ... initially my husband had erection problem .. that was not hormonal .. that was psy...
By viddy007
Recently I did my semen analysis, result as follows: Age:30 Time Produced: 1:44 pm Time Received: 2:00 pm Time Ex...
By viddy007
Recently I did my semen analysis, result as follows: Age:30 Time Produced: 1:44 pm Time Received: 2:00 pm Time Ex...
10443062_tn?1410175643
bujanoJul 01
By bujano
I was wondering if I am experiencing implantation bleeding...my last day of my menstrual day was Friday and four days...
By ani1234
Hi iam 24yrs old. married on june 2013.i have pcosn irregular periods..on jan 2014 i got conceived due to clomid.on...
roxana1Jul 01
By Sammiemeyer
so I got pregnant in March, miscarried at 5 weeks and was heart broken. That I wansnt sure if and when I would ever b...
By Penny777
Hi so I am new this app and I am 19. My new husband and I are hoping this app will help us have a baby? Any tips?
By shygirl39
I stopped my birth control pills on may 28. How long will it take for me to become pregnant? I hear the older a women...
TTC
By beezybee
day 49 still no cycle help please
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...