Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
1 - 20 (of 4808) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I have PCOS from February 2017 it has diagnosed.I Trying to conceive from March 2017.It was BFN.I put on Metformin nd clomid nd LuPI F...
My boyfriend and I are TTC we actually had sex 7 days before my period was due. My period was due October 12. It is now the 16th. Every t...
My husband and I have only been ttc for 2 months. I am 30 years old and my period has always been very regular (every 28 days). This pa...
85 answers | 1 comment
Hi there, I'm a 33 years old woman.....live healthy with good diet and exercise. My husband and are try to get pregnant. We went to the d...
Hello I am 42 old mother of 2 grown up kids aged 16 and 12 (boys) I am suffering from hypothyroidism {4.67μIU/ml }. This year july i conc...
20789543 tn?1506458675
Hello, I was scheduled this morning for an HSG test. During the procedure, the doctors weren't able to get the catheter in my cervix, the...
Hi everyone, Ever since my husband and I started trying for kids, I feel like I haven't stopped bleeding or spotting. I used to have p...
2 answers
I am almost 3 weeks late n I just took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. How can this be? I'm not heavily stressed and So i don'...
3 answers
  mariya831,    Jazrodri523,    lish1982
I always have irregular periods and I don't know my ovulation date,please help me to get pregnant
Hey I'm just curious because for the past couple of year since I took out the iud(mirena) my period have not been the same some times I g...
I left my pill (Minerva) beginning May after i was on it from around May 2015 after I had my son. We want to try for a second baby but si...
Hi, so I just tested positive twice for pregnancy. I had stillbirth in Feb. 2017 and had three periods after with no sign of problems. I ...
2 answers | 3 comments
  Ai222,    Ai222,    Ai222,    specialmom,    Swelter_
How long can sperm live in a condom? if they were implanted into the woman an hour after intercourse, is it possible to get pregnant
26 answers | 2 comments
Ttc
Hi guys , I've been trying for a month now with the help of Pregnitude. Has anyone else used this product? I've seen results already. Wen...
1 answer | 1 comment
I just want to take a dang HPT test already. I have SOOO much creamy cm which is odd because I have had to use progesterone in the past. ...
How long should you wait till you do a test , or should I definatley get symptoms ?
2 answers
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant over a year now. My period will be 9 weeks late tomorrow and I've gone to the doctor tw...
1 answer | 1 comment
5875562 tn?1410902486
I started today my 4th round clomid 50mg days 3-7 I want to do my best to make it my round because I'm so stress the other 3 rounds didn'...
2 answers
A
A
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources