Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
1 - 20 (of 4274) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I would like to know what are the chances for me to get pregnante if one of my fallopian tube is bloked and I do not go throught the surg...
87 answers | 1 comment |
I am testing with clear blue ovulation kits and I am day 16, no spike in hormones? Anyone else have similar experience?
Is it likely to be pregnant from intercourse a week before your expected period? Not during my fertility window?
I was on birth control for around a year. Maybe a little less. Quit taking it and it took 3 months but my last period was July 11th-16th....
1 answer |
Im usein this thing called preseed to consive a baby how soon will i get pregnant if im keepin track of my period
5 answers | 1 comment |
First off i am trying to conceive So i had my period july 16 havent got it sence about a week or 2 ago i had "implantation bleeding" it l...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Trying to conceive for a baby boy. Any suggestions on how to go about it?
1 answer |
I have my own home, money coming in, and getting married next october. By then me and my fiance will be 19!
28 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, Me and my OH have been ttc for the last 4 months. I was due my period the 19th it's now the 23rd and I've had cramps for the last...
What are the best day to have sex to make sure u get pregnant
2 answers |
I got your message but I don't understand I mean if she get her period on 16th September next month when is her ovulation day?
1 answer |
Hello my wife normally get her period not regularly it changes the question is that,when she get her period like 19th or 20th of august ...
2 answers |
Hello, My girlfriend was diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Symdrome) when she was around 18, and has been taking birth control pil...
1 answer |
TTC
So, I'm 22, TTC but it won't work. Can you give me any advice? Positions??
4 answers |
My husband and I want to try for a baby. Since I'm working as a preschool teacher I would like to finish the school year before the baby ...
2 answers |
Hello, I have been trying to conceive for three months. Since my last ovulation things have been totally different....for example: my cra...
1 answer |
I am a 44 yr old woman. I had a daughter when I was 41 years old. At 43 I had two miscarriages. I'm still trying for a sibling for my da...
137 answers |
Hi, i have irregular periods since one and half year, i got married last year on aug 16, then i consulted doctr, that time it was three m...
does anyone know if it is possible to get pregnant while your vitamin b12 is low??
Hi, me and my partner have been ttc for a while now still with no luck. Ttc is hard enough for me already because i dont have regular p...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources