Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
1 - 20 (of 4467) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am suffering for hyper secretion of prolactin hormone. I am taking Cabgolin 0.5 mg from last 19th Nov'16. I had my last period ...
Ttc
Hi I'm new to this and ttc I have been having weird period lately. I got my period in august, skipped September got it oct 22-27 then nov...
Ttc
Anyone been on clomid before?
9435749 tn?1479177298
Hey Ladies, I am TTC for baby #2 after I had my son 2 years ago and we are finally ready for another! This is our first month TTC agai...
6 answers | 3 comments |
Been trying to conceive since start of November and my period is late by like 3 weeks I'm getting feeling like it'll come but a friend ke...
1 answer |
I have been tracking on a few apps and most of them say my fertile window was between the 28th and today but one says that it is between ...
1 answer |
Hi there, trying to convince , took OPK test day 8-16 , i confirmed ovulated day 16 , so we had sex 3 days before ovulation and the day ...
Me and my husband have been having unprotected sex for about 3 months now and still no luck at getting pregnant. I Spot couple days after...
1 answer |
My s/o and I have been trying to conceive for a few months now with no luck. Any advice?
I've been ttc since june but still no result till now almost 6 months trying,,any suggestions?
I've just been told I have endometriosis, my mom had it, and she had a hysterectomy. Has anyone experience conceiving a child with endo? ...
1 answer |
I'm trying to conceive my first child, I tested today at 8dpo and it was negative, I want to test again in two days. Has anyone gotten th...
2 answers |
My OB/GYN put me on a hormone pill called Norethindrone 5MG. She put me on this hormone pill to help regulate my periods and to help me g...
8 answers | 2 comments |
I had a miscrarriage end went for a dnc on Monday. How long do we have to wait before trying to conceive again?
3 answers |
Hi everyone First time here!! Trying to conceive now 3 yrs, with my amazing man!! Finally this year it has happened so I know there's ...
1 answer |
Hi, I went off of birth control two months ago.. had unprotected sex this past month several times.... my period is likely due tomorrow ...
1 answer |
Hi ladies so according to this app I'm 3weeks 4 days pregnant I don't know I'm hoping that I am my husband an I have been TTC since March...
12 answers | 11 comments |
Im 20. I was on the nuva ring for a few months. I took it out August 23 2016 and had a period the 26-31. I didn't put a new one in I chos...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I'm about 7 days late on my periods. That's about 53 days from my last period. Too soon to check if I'm pregnant?
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources