Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
1 - 20 (of 4588) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been feeling very nauseated for the last 2 days, aversion to smells and not able to eat anything... i could have conceived 3 days ...
I just missed my period took a clear blue digital test how many weeks am I pregnant last period was Jan 24
Hi ladies .. my period and ovulation are normal pretty accurate - usually a (exactly) 28 day cycle. My second last period was Jan 1-5. H...
1 answer |
How effective is pre-seed? Has any one had success using this product?
Well me and my partner have been trying for are second child for six months now and the past couple of days my breast have become very sw...
5 answers |
Im trying for my first baby but im still not sure when do i ovulate because my period got messed up last august it started at the end of ...
5 answers |
So back in 2015 I got pregnant around May but ended up misscarrying on July. So one or 2 weeks after my miscarriage I went straight to de...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I've been trying to concieve for about 8 months now. No luck. But Friday I got a tatoo and got really lightheaded and almost fainted, the...
|
I am 29 yrs old, married and trying to conceive. My last period start date was 30th dec 2016, and my cycle length is 30 days. And my peri...
1 answer |
I had an IUD for 6 years, I had it removed October of 2015. The doctor told me it could take a bit for my cycle to come back to normal, I...
|
Since Tuesday I have been spotting/light bleed only when I wipe there is blood there. So I had decided to do a test yesterday which came ...
1 answer |
I'm 27 years old. When I met my first boyfriend I was a virgin so I never had STIs/PID).. we been trying from few years with no luck th...
1 answer |
I'm about to order some fertility blend because I can't seem to get pregnant and I don't know what else to do but give up ... help please
|
I was on birth control for 2 years I got it taken out in November 17th 2016 I been off of it for a few months now and I been trying to ge...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Has anyone had this IUD before? If so, how long did it take you to get pregnant? Any tips or tricks I can do to help me?
|
I Been Trying to Get pregnant & I was On Birth control for 2 years almost 3 but Got Off In November Of 2016 , I Usually a have A period r...
|
Hi everyone, I'm back on here because I wanted to know if those of you who have misscaried before, got pregnant right after again? It's b...
|
I want to have a baby
3 answers | 1 comment |
I have been using morning after pills for like 6-7months and now I'm trying to conceive and its very hard someone please help me
5 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources