Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
1 - 20 (of 4336) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Could i have a cyst an be pregnant an the nurses just didn't see it? Joeswife23 Im 23 I have irregular periods an me n my husband have ...
I was on the shot for 5 years then got off and switched to the implant. I recently took it out because I've been wanting a baby. I'm tryi...
How soon do you get pregnant after depo?
1 answer |
Doing clomid next month ..... Any success stories??
2 answers |
I was on birth control for around a year. Maybe a little less. Quit taking it and it took 3 months but my last period was July 11th-16th....
1 answer | 1 comment |
I Know This Is A App For Pregnancy I Had It 2 Yrs Ago When I Was Pregnant W/ My Daughter.... I Was On The Depo Shot For 9 Months Total (3...
1 answer |
I am not sure if I'm pregnant but I'm five days before my period is due yet I've has pms symptoms since last week so I think I may be. Fo...
1 answer |
Me and my boyfriend have been trying to conceive for the past 3 months I've missed my ovulation days every time, but this time my ovulati...
3 answers |
We've been trying to get pregnant for 4 months. My period is 8 days and twice a month. Once at the beginning and again toward the very...
Age47 and have 2 daughters.my FSH on 2nd of menses is 15.22.can I conceive naturally or need medicine..if so what treatment is effective ...
Hello i haven't been on nothing since last August and I have been taking folic acid since June and my partner has had a sperm test and it...
4 answers | 3 comments |
My doctor prescribed me this and I was just wondering how it works- he said it would increase my chances of getting pregnant and I was ju...
Hello someone please give me good advice for trying to conceive I've evening trying for since October and have token folic acid but didn'...
So me and my fiancé have been together frot just over 2 years and we have been trying to get pregnant for 15 months now I've heard that ...
First off i am trying to conceive So i had my period july 16 havent got it sence about a week or 2 ago i had "implantation bleeding" it l...
11 answers | 6 comments |
Is there any chance to get pregnant naturally over 45+? Thank you for sharing your experiences. Lots of Love, Prayers And Big HUGS Your...
4 answers |
How do I try and get pregnant ? I'm 21
Hello, My girlfriend was diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Symdrome) when she was around 18, and has been taking birth control pil...
2 answers |
I had my IUD removed back in May. We are now trying for baby number 2. Just wondering what expieriences other mothers have had? I had...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources