Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

1 - 20 (of 3943) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I haven't got my period..I have been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms like my sore breast,throwing up,i am crazy emotional I find myself crying not knowing why
  Posted
I had an embryo transfer on 12th June. Today getting nervous (10 days post transfer) approaching blood test on Wed. Havent had any pregnacy symptoms in past 10 days. However I have had headaches, emotional outbursts and bloating etc but ...
  Posted
So I've been off nexplanon implant since January of this year (2016). My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex since removal. This month we have had sex 4 times during my ovulation week. I've had pms like symptoms since like 2 days af...
  Posted
Been tracking my cycle for 4months now.. Learned that I have an average of a 25day cycle.. Does that mean I ovulate soon after my period? Been trying to conceive for a month now.. So upset because been doing everything right (eating, wat...
  Posted
I take this preworkout called cardio igniter. It is my holy grail. I planning on becoming pregnant in about 3 months and still want to workout. I'm pretty sure I wont be able to take this anymore but I was wondering if you could tell me ...
  Posted
I stopped birth control in January and got my period in February and March I am a week late and took 2 pregnancy test that were negative anyone else have this happen its driving me crazy not knowing
  Posted
Anyone get irregular periods n still have got pregnant. I have 2 girls there 3 n 1 yr old . N just had my son Nov 2nd 2015 Me n my hubby r trying so I'm just wondering do u still get fertile n ovulate?
  Posted
In november 15 i got aborted after 1 month of pregnency after that i am trying to conceive now. My last period was on 26 th march 16 yesterday i done bloodtest but report was negative. Can i b pregnent then also doctors suggested to do b...
  Posted
17943225 tn?1461638423
Iv supposed to had a period Thursday but instead I got brown discharge it make the 5 day today the 4/25/16 and it really getting to me what going on I don't know some please help iv been trying to have a baby to for years for the last 2 ...
  Posted
I've been doing ovulation tests for a couple of months now. The first 4 showed i had an ovulation around 12 days Before m'n menstruation. The last 3 months however, im not able to detect an ovulation. My menstruaal cycles stay regular ar...
  Posted
When is it the best time to try and get pregnant
  Posted
Hey ladies, me and my fiance have been trying to get the bun in the oven lol. Currently the last time I had my period was March 23 it lasted around 6-7 days I am very irregular my periods always come on different time of the month. I had...
  Posted
Good afternoon. I tested my ovulation using opk yesterday around 11am and the result was negative. I had sex around 4am today with my husband. I tested today again using opk around 11am and the result was positive........My question is w...
  Posted
Just wanting to find out if there is anyone out there going through early menopause and have been able to get pregnant
  Posted
HI, I'm 27, my gynecologist put me on vagifem for vaginal dryness. My period is now a week late which is very unusual for my cycle. My boobs are achy but not sore to touch. Could my period be late and sore boobs because of vagifem??
  Posted
Hi I'm EB our 6 month old (we conceived through fertility treatment after a year) My cycle has returned for two months now and is charting regular. Any suggestions on tgtp while breastfeeding? We are hoping that maybe it will work natu...
  Posted
Hello, my period was between 4 and 5 days late this month and is super heavy for me. I haven't been nauseous, or noticed any breasts pain but felt a little dizzy/foggy for a day. I also noticed a drop or two of clear liquid from my breas...
  Posted
This is going to be confusing! I'm sorry.. I'm not good at wording stuff like this.. Okay so I'm new to this app. I gave birth to my son last year 4/17/15 and I nursed him for a whole year.. Me and my husband are ttc. I got my first peri...
  Posted
Hi, I was 8 days early on my period this month. That never happens. I've been pretty regular for the past 1-2 years, give or take a couple days late or early.m but never 8. This period feels like all my others with cramping, irritability...
  Posted
Hey there! I'm just wondering if anybody had ever tested each day to see how long the trigger shot lasts? And if so what dose did you get? Thanks!
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...