Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
ShaypmgDec 17
AliciaLGDec 17
By Shaypmg
MC says I'm to start my period tmrw but I have no spotting or cramps which normally I will spot for 3-4 days before s...
By Chunky_monkie
Ok so since using MC and tracking my cycle and ovulation, I either start my period the day before, the day of or the ...
By Lhendry89
My question is when do you test for ovulation in the morning or night or does it really matter? Second do you only ch...
Lolab11Dec 16
By Lolab11
I have not had a missed period but have been taking vitmans to help get pregnant. I have had the worst heartburn and...
By DeePenick
hello everyone. I have been spotting for 2 days, third day nothing. Had sex on third day, started back spotting the n...
By mrsatky
I am nearly a week late on my MC. I have taken 2 PT's which have come back negative. I have not got sore boobs anymo...
ShannyODec 15
alid32Dec 15
By JJ06TJ09
What are some home remedies to get pregnancy besides just sex ?
By Brandygarcia23
Today my period was scheduled to start had a gut feeling I was pregnant so I took 3 tests and they all came out + and...
JessMurrDec 16
By JessMurr
I haven't had a period since May. I have tender nipples, back and hip pain, headaches, nausea, occasional cramps, and...
By Skeet2Shy
I have been with my husband for 16 years now. I am not able to get pregnant for some reason. I have had all kinds of ...
mrsatkyDec 16
By Enoi
1 week late on my period , took pregnancy test was negative . Going to wait til another week to retest ...any suggest...
dts14Dec 15
By dts14
im 1-2 days late, pregnancy test taken 2 days ago was negative. I normally get crabby and acne with period and have n...
FeeberrieDec 15
By Manders81
Ive heard conflicting information. Will the Z Pack reduce the effectiveness of my birth control pills?
JkatlynnnDec 15
JkatlynnnDec 15
Angie2235Dec 04
tnt1985Dec 03
JkatlynnnDec 03
By Jkatlynnn
Me and my fiancé have been trying for a baby for months now. This time I've felt so wired. It's been two weeks since ...
Willsie84Dec 14
By Willsie84
Hi girls!! I came off the pill about 5/6weeks ago! I had a normal bleed after stopping and then four weeks later apr...
11475084_tn?1418576956
Angie2235Dec 15
By First_lady_G
Hello Ladies I was suspose to come on my menstrual on Dec 8th however it didn't come on.on Dec 11th I took a test and...
By snicolee11
i keep having sharp pains in my abdomen & I been really gassy and mood . My periods not due for another 3 days .. Cou...
By HannahBoo72
I'm trying to conceive and i'm on depo right now, but I get off on January 9th. So what point of time should I try?
By determinedmommy2be
I'm 20,haven't had a period in 3+ years just got my first hormone test and my levels came back fine . my boyfriend an...
CaitebuvDec 06
By deborita09
My question is how is implantation bleeding supposed to look like?? I think I had it it was light blood and glue like...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank