Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By naomi_walsh7
I am trying to conceive did you ladies cut out all alcohol from your life trying for a baby ?? I mean yes I want one ...
10536902_tn?1411037582
By nightowlmommy
Forgot picture on last post
By Meggymoos
Hi tryin to conceive 4 a year and a half had check ups with doc twice I have ovulated etc everything came back normal...
10536902_tn?1411037582
By nightowlmommy
My partner and I have been trying to get pregnant and I really hope this is it. Everyone says to take a hpt but seems...
NaeeBSep 16
NaeeBSep 16
By NaeeB
Hello ladies.. Sorry if this is TMI, I am new to this site so please be nice! Haha :) I am TTC baby #1 I am curre...
By Meggie00709
Ok I've had my tubes ties for 5 years. Biggest mistake I know!!! My periods are always the same time but the flow is ...
taralynn8Sep 17
taralynn8Sep 14
By Sunshinexx
I should have come on my af 9 days ago :( I have been trying ttc for over a year now and neve had any of these sympto...
By KaylaKennedy
I have always had very heavy, 7 day periods, since I began menstruating. All of a sudden, my last period was only 2 d...
By october22_
I noticed when women have a baby they seem to get pregnant very fast. I thought your body had to take a year's top t...
By Shiima
Hello I'm 20 I had unprotected sex witht my baby 6days after my period which ended on he 5th of sept then took postin...
Ttc
By Blueberry1982
Hi. We r ttc for the last 4 years with no luck :( Our doctor tested both of us. My hubby has a low sperm count (2%...
Heatherm4Sep 17
By braidy
hello, i am breastfeeding my 7mths old baby and my period is not steady. does this affect my ovulation cycle?
By phozzy
Hello ladies. I've been having some movement in my uterus for the past week now and it usually happens when I'm eati...
By sweetpea0722
Okay I'm going to apologize in advance for this post may be long but I am giving the back story so I can get the info...
By Maness23
I only start feeling really bad at night or in the evenings I miss my period having cramps in the middle of the night...
By CandySweetLeo
Does anyone have any suggestions on what we can do to help us speed up the process? We've been trying for a while now...
By McLeodbaby
Had my merina removed September 4 2014 .... Just wondering has anyone else gotten pregnant pretty fast after removal ...
niki137Sep 16
alid32Sep 16
By Tarrafaye
My husband and I have been married 16yrs and just went through a 1yr separation we ended up getting back together and...
By Rebeccakb1978
I've been using this app to track my cycle for over a year now and it is never off on when I'll start my period. We s...
chengdu90Sep 15
taralynn8Sep 14
By chengdu90
Hi ladies, I am using FF to track my cycles. I have 31 day cycle. I had EWCM on the 7th, CD16. I have had EWCM eve...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank