Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
21 - 40 (of 4808) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I did my first iui on 19th of this month ... I am 11 dpiui... I was having gassy stomach at early days after iui ...then a white lotion l...
1 answer |
My husband and I have been trying to conceive our second child together. And boy has it been hard. Anyway, AF is due in 3days according t...
1 answer |
I'm 27 and I've been trying to have another baby my first baby was a preemie but also I have a small cyst and fibroid there only 3 inches...
1 answer |
Hi! We have been ttc since we had a miscarriage in May. I'm due on my period today and have been having pink spotting and a little bit ...
1 answer |
Been using this app for a while and it's been pretty accurate for my periods. I recent was in birth control but been off it for 3 weeks n...
1 answer |
So i got my birth control out on August 8 I've been having unprotected sex since then how earlier can me and my bf get pregnant we both w...
2 answers |
Period is 3.5 weeks late, has been irregular the last two cycles since my second miscarriage, but irregular as in days not weeks late lik...
1 answer |
Hi, I am 24 years old my husband and I decided we'd start trying to have a baby in October. At the beginning of august I told him let's h...
1 answer |
Hi everyone I'm new to the board. Background info: previously married for 13 years but we divorced in April this year. I have four be...
1 answer |
881363 tn?1499245213
Cm 2dpiui Im 2dpiui  after taking clomid and ovirtrelle trigger  I had 2 follies and had my iui on weds afternoon  Is it normal ...
Dear members, Am trying to conceive for last two months. I have never used any birth control measures in my life time. Started sex in ...
1 answer |
my boyfriend smokes weed and we are trying for a baby is it possible to get pregnant and how long does it take if so?? And if he stops ho...
18 answers | 2 comments |
My cycle is usually only 25 days long, and today I had what seemed like implatiation bleeding. It was very light and pinkish brown. No ot...
3 answers |
I was pregnant years ago at 20 ending with a miscarriage at 6 weeks 4 days, my baby never had a heartbeat. I want to know what type of th...
3 answers |
Is it possible for a blood pregnancy test to be wrong? My period is 6 weeks and 1 day late, I've taken three home test all came back nega...
1 answer |
We want to start TTC however with the wedding coming up i would like to not be on my cycle for the wedding. I've been on the pill now sin...
My last period was July 4th and since then I spotted for a couple of days but that's it I haven't had a period but the tests keep coming ...
I had my nexplanon rod implant removed 4 weeks ago. It has been 6 weeks since my last period. We are TTC but I don't believe I am pregnan...
plzz koi mujhe bataega ki mujhe 2 pregnency kaise rahegi mujhe 2 baby chahiye lekin hum 4 mnths se try kr rahe hai nhi ho raha hai aur ha...
My period is due but l haven't seen it yet when l texted yesterday at home my results were negative could l be pregnant
A
A
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources