Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Bhmckee2
I tested 5 days post ovulation and it was negative. I'm hoping I just tested too soon! Was wandering when you girls t...
By AlyshaC5
I been at "high" fertility for 6 days now, I'm wondering if I'm ever going to hit my peak or not?! May have I missed ...
By Rosa_Linda
If overweighted can you still try to make a baby
?!?
By beezybee
So my last period was May 14 on June the 8th a day after my fertile window closed according to this app I had a sharp...
blanca_13Jun 29
By Mama1004
If i ovulated on the 12th to get pregnant should I of had sex like e days before I ovulate or after? Confused on ovul...
Vane6989Jun 28
By Vane6989
Hi, Well am 24 years old and am trying to conceive for the first time :) I have PCOS but been treating it with sp...
Fun1gamesJun 28
Fun1gamesJun 27
By Fun1games
i am a 42 with two children 11 and 7 wanted to try for number three got blood work done saying I am in premenopausal ...
By Ajmx
two days late what's the chance of being pregnant? Boobs are quite tender? Had sex at the peak times?
By AlyshaC5
Good Morning! Me and my wife are attempting our first at home insemination and I've been charting my BBT this last mo...
AjmxJun 28
Jodie1707May 12
AjmxMay 05
Jodie1707May 04
AjmxMay 04
By Ajmx
anyone know if seven seas work? Brought two boxes? Any side affects?
AjmxJun 28
By Ajmx
supposed to come on my period yesterday haven't yet come on for the pains now and then feeling flushed lately am I pr...
By jkkpotters
History::: Hubby has an 8yo but not living with us from his ex... I have a 7yo daughter born in 2007 from my ex... ...
By Nramos48
I had brown discharge on 8dpo-10dpo and the. It stopped . I took at test on 9dpo and it was a faint positive the I wa...
FahrenJun 27
By Dye24
I have been on depo for about a year but I didn't get the year shot I decided not to .... But would like to know wen ...
FahrenJun 27
Ash12516Jun 26
Trey05Jun 26
By Trey05
I just had an ectopic pregnancy which I had to have surgery for two days ago. After 9 months of trying we were so exc...
By shrjin
Hi, I has clomid 50 mg with FSH 100 mg, i have only one follicle with 24mm in one ovary. therw is no follicle in ano...
By AzulAlina
i had intercourse 3 days before ovulation is there a chance I might get pregnant?
mylamommyJun 25
By SammyMarieN
Hey everyone, I am new to this whole pregnancy/TTC thing, so this may be a little "TMI". Only those with the stomach...
By unluckypoor
hi, i am a women of age 28. TTC after D&C in dec 14. last menstural date jun 1 , 2015. last 2 cycles wer exact 28 day...
By Moocow7
Has anyone on here gotten pregnant while on the IUD? If so, or you know someone please help. I think I could be but I...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank