Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Lemenna
Hey there! I'm just wondering if anybody had ever tested each day to see how long the trigger shot lasts? And if so w...
By Tesi_D
My periods are 5 days late, and i dont know why they've never been 5 days late maybe one or two but not 5 and i'm wor...
By stepher701
I have been cramping since my last period which was normal but have been having cramps ever since. I got my period wh...
JanetlalApr 16
By Janetlal
My cycle is 25 days. I have a very regular cycle. My husband and I had intercourse on the first day of ovulation. 20t...
By TeamNguyen
My boyfriend and I have been actively TTC for a about 5 months. I record EVERYthing, be it symptoms, moods, events in...
By TeamNguyen
My spotting started on exactly day 6 after ovulation-- research points that to implantation bleeding. I have these we...
By bethjayne_17
Hi guys, I was on the injection what lasted 3 months (12 weeks) for about 1 year before I met my boyfriend. We have ...
By behindhazeleyes
I am 28 and obese. I also have a slightly underactive thyroid which i take medication for. Over the last year and a h...
KK2016Apr 13
By makeme_mommy
So,I've been trying to conceive (of course) and really haven't been keeping up with how long I've been trying until ...
15553312 tn?1446180768
By KK2016
I just started on some Fertibilla pills, Concieve Easy, been on it for almost 2 weeks. I also just started to chart m...
By Sunshine0925
I had sex two weeks ago on the first day of my fertilize week. I'm wondering if I am pregnant. When should I know or ...
By Ally_Alastair189
Im 35 n a diabetes type 1 being married for a month now. What do u suggest to get conceive?!
By curlyq165
Today is the first day I could start my period (ranges from 27-29days) and I woke up nauseated. I threw up about fiv...
By Manky33
I'm so sad today just like I am every month around this time . so me and my husband been TTC for 3 years and I've los...
ETGJ97Apr 11
By ETGJ97
Hi Was wondering if people could help me I've been trying for a baby since having my implant removed early this yea...
By TeamNguyen
Hi, I have always had a bit of brown discharge after my periods. I've read up on this and supposedly its normal for s...
love3330Apr 10
maw4389Apr 08
dianaexohApr 08
By bamagirl87
I am taking prenatal vitamins everyday. Here are my periods May 21,2015, June 20,2015,July 21,2015,August 21,2015, no...
Elsa03Apr 10
Allycat04Apr 09
By Allycat04
Looking to see if anyone else has had this happen or in the same boat? I stopped taking the pill in January. February...
TTC
By Coco0418
I have been taking prenatal vitamins for over a year now and we have been TTC since November with no luck I have been...
Miyu19Apr 07
maw4389Apr 07
By Ginamarie405
Hi ladies, I'm 36, I'll be 37 in August and I just had my first pregnancy end in a mc due to a blighted ovum. I went ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources