Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
21 - 40 (of 4336) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am doin regular exercise and a heavy exercise for a weight loss.and now i have some symptoms of pregnancy and if i am pregnant so it co...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I am 24 yr old.me and my partner trying for a baby.but it's not happening.my Dr check my hormonal issues.but its totally normal.i am heal...
4 answers | 2 comments |
So I became fertile yesterday apparntly and we continued to baby dance I have a good feeling about this month I've completely changed my ...
|
Am trying to get pregnant for almost 2years now and nothing happened and we never use protection and i never had any family planning prod...
1 answer |
I was prescribed norco for a leg injury and I have taken them on and off for 4 years I have 2 children already and me and my partner want...
2 answers |
I'm going to be 17 dpo tomorrow. Feeling so doubtful. I'm having SO many symptoms but I have been getting BFN's since 7 dpo. Anyone else ...
I had an ectopic pregnancy rupture in July which resulted in the removal of my right tube and ovary. I have had one 3 day period since th...
When you are trying for a baby are you supposed to be on your period or do you just have to of had it before ?
1 answer |
So I came off my period last Sunday I came on the 6th of this month so when am I due to ovulate?
My last normal 3 day period was July 16th. Two weeks later panicked I was pregnant but with many BFN I took a blood test and pretty negat...
Hi. I have 29 days cycle and yesterday was 13th day and i took ovulation test at 1030 hours and it came positive and than at night around...
I am 3 days late of my period and I was wondering when is the best time to test? If i test now is it too early?
2 answers |
I'm trying to have a baby. I first noticed first of ovulation on a Friday but then I Saturday I didn't notice anything and on Sunday I h...
3 answers |
How long before this shot is out of your system so you can test? I've been seeing different answers . Had my shot Friday morning and it's...
when we conceived our first child I was 17 and my bf (now husband) was 15. We've gotten a lot of judgement for this but we are all happy ...
1 answer |
Me and my hubby are trying to concieve.our dr suggested us an ultrasound for checking my ovulation time.my ovary was 21 mm after 8 days o...
Should i be taking both vitamins together or one or the other ?
1 answer |
Had a miscarriage on 9th week 6 months back . We are trying now and period is late by few days . Home test came positive and dr asks me t...
1 answer |
My husband and i would like to start trying to convince early next year but I figure it can't hurt to start tracking my ovulation now. ...
2 answers |
Me and my hubby are trying to concieve.our dr suggested us an ultrasound for checking my ovulation time.my ovary was 21 mm after 8 days o...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources