Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
21 - 40 (of 4228) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been having really bad lower back pain and mild cramps for a week now.my period isn't due until next week I took a test and it was...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I understand it's usually from pressure but it can also be from muscles relaxing. Is it possible to have it this early on though?
My Iud was removed about a week ago since it was taken out i had bleed for two days and right before i had it it taken out i also had a l...
1 answer |
My last period ended on July 2nd, I had unprotected sex that night and every night up until this Saturday, so July 9th. We aren't trying ...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Which pregnancy test is better or who has better results with which?
1 answer |
I'm really confused. We have been trying to get lucky with a baby. My period was July 11th-16th. We have unprotected sex on the night of ...
1 answer |
Hi, I haven't ejaculated in 2 years (apart from a couple of wet dreams), but now am planning a pregnancy. Do I need to ejaculate for...
I had my nexplanon implant removed as of July 1st 2016 before nexplanon I had an IUD for a year and a half. It seems as if I just have fi...
5 answers | 1 comment |
How long did it take any of you to get pregnant after a miscarriage? My husband and I got pregnant the first month without even trying an...
9 answers | 3 comments |
TTC
So, I'm 22, TTC but it won't work. Can you give me any advice? Positions??
feb 24 got my period ,april 17th i got my period& So June 10th I got my period i have 50-55 day cycles..this month I got my period 4 we...
by tqueen95, 13 hours feb 24 got my period ,april 17th i got my period& So June 10th I got my period i have 50-55 day cycles..this mon...
Ovulated the 17th and tested negative the 26th. Was it too soon to test? Should I retest? If so, when?
2 answers |
how do i mark the start of my pregnancy in this app?
My SO and I have been TTC for a few months. Honestly I've got no idea what's going on and this has been happening for at least two months...
Me and my gf had sex last june 24 then she had 1 and half days of period shes having a early period What happen to her? I dont want to b...
4 answers |
Me and my girlfriend have decided to try for a baby as soon as possible but was wondering when to perfect time was to try.
1 answer |
Hello I've been off the depo since June 2015 and I never had a cycle until this year January.. I have one every month , on time except th...
We have been trying to conceive for about four years. I have pcos otherwise everything else is good. After four failed iuis and my cycles...
feb 24 got my period ,april 17th i got my period& So June 10th I got my period i have 50-55 day cycles..this month I got my period 4 week...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank
mhv