Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
21 - 40 (of 4782) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband and I have been trying for 7 months but nothing we are both young I'm 21 and he is 22, anyways I think that the main reason wh...
25 answers | 4 comments |
Hey all What's the earliest you can test after having unprotected sex? What store brought pregnancy test is the earliest one you can do?...
3 answers | 1 comment |
What was your experience? Do you feel it helped you to conceive? Any tips on use?
2 answers |
Hi I'm 3 days late 14 days after my last ovulation date I have a period like clockwork my boobs are sore I have aches in was nauseas last...
1 answer |
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now with no luck. My period is now 5 weeks late, every test I have take...
1 answer |
Hi ladies my husband and I have been trying to conceived our second baby. my obgyn prescribe me progesterone pills. she told me to start ...
1 answer |
So after two VERY easy conceptions and pregnancies, two years with an implant, my hubby and I are ready to try again! With my daughters w...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm trying to get pregnant but my cycle is very heavy and once awhile it's 4 days instead of 5days.
1 answer |
How long should you wait till you do a test , or should I definatley get symptoms ?
1 answer |
Hi all!! I am new to this community and very excited to find others trying to conceive over 35. I am 37 and trying for my third child. I ...
7 answers |
I got pregnant first try when I was 37. I couldn't believe how easy it was! I'm now 37.5 and have begun to try this month. Because...
10 answers |
I have been off the pill for 10 months after being on it for 10 years. My cycle is very irregular and at least 53 days long. I have gaine...
1 answer |
Hello I been trying to get pregnant this month So I had s** on my fertility window which was date 11. I was expecting my periods on the...
2 answers |
So my husband and I decided it was time to add to our family. I came off my birth control pills mid pack this month. We have been activ...
I am in my fertile window and I ovulate in a couple of days and I feel like I'm losing more sperm then I am putting in . I am using a syr...
I had unprotected sex the first day of my period and now about 2 weeks later I am having cramping in what seems to be both my ovaries wh...
1 answer | 1 comment |
If your trying to get pregnant what are the steps to getting pregnant easily?
2 answers |
had tubes clipped and not tied or buned can i still get pregnant got this done in 2009? And want to know how long the clamps last or slid...
3 answers |
610319 tn?1223865094
I have a very silly question! I found out I have HPV after my husband and I got married. We love each other very much, but we would like ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources