Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
21 - 40 (of 4157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Am trying to get pregnant for almost 2years now and nothing happened and we never use protection and i never had any family planning prod...
I have been wanting to get pregnant and I'm with my boyfriend of almost 2 years. He's the only guy I've been with sexually and I'm the on...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I've never had this before it's like a thick clear jelly discharge that came out and I'm also having cramps , I'm on cycle day 12 is this...
3 answers | 3 comments |
We have been TTC for a few months.Got my period on 17th June My Cycle is of 30 or Sometimes 31 Days Can You please Help me with my fertil...
2 answers |
If someone is in their 40's is it harder to get pregnant?
2 answers |
Ladies - Has anyone tried Pregnacare - Before Conception tablets before? Do they work? Are there any side effects from taking them?...
Gud morning, i saw my period on the 16 of june my circle count is 29 pls wnt to knw wen is my most fertile period. And a little bit conf...
2 answers |
I'm so upset. We have been trying for almost 2 years now and been through all the tests but everything coming up normal.
5 answers |
Do any one have experience of hcg injection. Doctor has given me one 10000 hcg injection on 15 day of my cycle.what are the chances of pr...
In October I will be off birth control for 2 years. I have been trying to conceive for awhile now. My obgyn told me that's she has no con...
1 answer |
Me and my partner have been trying to concieve for a few months now. Last and this month I've been getting s few symptoms such as tiredne...
Trying to conceive but my periods are irregular, trying to figure out my fertile days. Can anyone help.?.
I am ttc#5 after 2mc's. POS OPK ON 8th and 9th. Due for AF today but nothing. Lots of pg symptoms. Have had what "we think" are SUPER fai...
1 answer |
Luteal phase 20 days (today) - period due 26/6/16 - sex on 3rd June --- would this AV been my fertile time?
I've had 4 healthy baby's my youngest is 5 now I have a new partner that I love an been trying for a while but no good luck always a nego...
2 answers |
I have a high Luteal phase of 20 days today - my average cycle is 34 days - due period 26/6/16 Sex on 3rd as that's what I believe my ...
is it true that this supplements can help those who desire to get pregnant easily? The agent gave me this for me to try
Gud morning, i saw my period on the 16 of june my circle count is 29 pls wnt to knw wen is my most fertile period. And a little bit conf...
What if your 28 and your partner is turning 50?
i been off depo for a year and 3 months i been trying to conceive for the past year . i have intercourse regulary also i have a normal pe...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources