Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
21 - 40 (of 4657) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
DH (dear husband) & I have been TTC (trying to conceive) for approx. 8 mos now. I'm 22 and I have never concieved before, DH (dear husban...
2 answers |
I'm 24 and I've had a 3 day only period since freshman year of highschool. This month however 3 turned into 6 and I was confused the ent...
1 answer |
Hi all, couldn't find a good thread to ask my question so here goes.... I had a chemical pregnancy in Feburary, the cycle after I had a t...
Hello so im 32 and my husband n i are TTC i had a miscarriage on 03/08/17 due to a blighted ovum my gestational sac only measured 5 weeks...
1 answer |
Every time I period comes and I'm not pregnant I just feel awful. Just want to cry. Didn't realise I wanted a baby this much or how much ...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I just had my period this morning, 9th april.....when best can i have sex to get pregnant
1 answer |
I'm hoping to paint our dining room with low VOC paint just curious if anyone has done this during the 2 week wait between ovulation and ...
1 answer |
Ok so my last period was the 27th jan to the 2nd off Feb I have been off the pill for 6 to 7 month now and my periods have become regular...
1 answer |
Hello ladies, so i'm confused at this moment haven't been this late it's been 14 days with four negative tests.
1 answer | 1 comment |
My CM was yellow tinted/stretchy this AM. I am fairly regular and I am 10 days late but my periods have been known to be irregular... but...
I took my first course of Fertomid (half a tablet from day 5-9). I usually ovulate on my own on day 9/10, however after my first course o...
If im 28 days late what kind of pregnancy test should i take ?
1 answer |
Hii I am 26 years old. I had d& c last month . now I got periods for 30 days. For 4th day of my cycle my endometrium thickness is 10 mm. ...
Hi I'm 24 years old me and my husband have a beautiful 6 year old son our wish is to give him a sibling. I have been on the depo prevera ...
I used mometasone furoate (a topical steroid cream) last night (for the first and ONLY time) on the base of my penis due to a minor skin ...
2 answers |
I bought ovulation strips and I used them from the day my period stopped until my next period. Only once did the strip have a very faint ...
1 answer |
I'm 23 and my husband and I are trying for a baby and it's been 3 months and no luck. This is super embarrassing to ask, but are we doing...
1 answer |
I had a ectopic pregnancy on 2008 till now I'm stragling to fall pregnent please help me
15 days late, took 4 test came back negative took other one today negative. But took today 1 ovulation kit came back positive. How is tha...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources