Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
21 - 40 (of 4061) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How to know when to try to conceive, I'm not regular on my periods
2 answers |
Me and my partner of two years have been trying to concieve with out protection and the day after my periods like two days after my perio...
2 answers |
Has anyone had there period but still been pregnant?, I'm due on in 2 days, so I'm just asking!
I've been having this weird cramping and pulling feeling in my lower abdomen for about a week. When I google, it sounds like "twinges" bu...
Am trying to be pregnant again. But I haven't got my periods yet. That's means am not ovulating. What should I do? Am nursing my first born.
4 answers |
Hi, I am 7 days late from my period, I took a pregnancy test but it came out negative, is it too soon to take a test yet or am I really n...
2 answers |
TTC
Hello my husband and i have been ttc for over a year.we had sex recently after my period 10th to the 15th we had intercourse on the 17th....
Hi ladies, has anyone tried pregnitude ? And did it work ?
I have been experiencing Fatigue, mood swings, headache, lower back pain, & mild cramping. My period is 3 days late now. I took a test, t...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My period is alway late but I'm never pregnant, (luckily, I'm to young right now to have a kid but in a few years) idk if something is wr...
2 answers |
Hi, me and my boyfriend have been ttc for the last 7-8 months.. We're doing it at the right times (day before , of and day after ovulatio...
3 answers |
Could it be my diet? Any other factors? My boyfriend and I do not use protection and haven't been pregnant. My gyno says I am not inferti...
2 answers |
What are the proper steps to take when trying to conceive . ?
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I have been trying for so long to conceive but I am getting to a point that I am hopeless, what are some pointers that I can use to u...
3 answers |
I am currently in my peek window what are the probabilities I can get pregnant in the first month of trying to conceive ?
My partner and i had sex and I think I went to hard I gave him blow jobs etc and I think I went to hard and I think his penis is broken b...
3 answers |
when is the best time to try to get pregnant ?
I'm 45 and my period is late by 31 days and I have no sign of being pregnant
7 answers |
Im trying yo concieve.. But my effort is in vain. Any idea on how too???
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
Blank
Blasian1121
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank