Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
41 - 60 (of 4820) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I am 24 years old my husband and I decided we'd start trying to have a baby in October. At the beginning of august I told him let's h...
1 answer |
Hi everyone I'm new to the board. Background info: previously married for 13 years but we divorced in April this year. I have four be...
1 answer |
881363 tn?1499245213
Cm 2dpiui Im 2dpiui  after taking clomid and ovirtrelle trigger  I had 2 follies and had my iui on weds afternoon  Is it normal ...
Dear members, Am trying to conceive for last two months. I have never used any birth control measures in my life time. Started sex in ...
1 answer |
My cycle is usually only 25 days long, and today I had what seemed like implatiation bleeding. It was very light and pinkish brown. No ot...
3 answers |
I was pregnant years ago at 20 ending with a miscarriage at 6 weeks 4 days, my baby never had a heartbeat. I want to know what type of th...
3 answers |
Is it possible for a blood pregnancy test to be wrong? My period is 6 weeks and 1 day late, I've taken three home test all came back nega...
1 answer |
We want to start TTC however with the wedding coming up i would like to not be on my cycle for the wedding. I've been on the pill now sin...
My last period was July 4th and since then I spotted for a couple of days but that's it I haven't had a period but the tests keep coming ...
I had my nexplanon rod implant removed 4 weeks ago. It has been 6 weeks since my last period. We are TTC but I don't believe I am pregnan...
plzz koi mujhe bataega ki mujhe 2 pregnency kaise rahegi mujhe 2 baby chahiye lekin hum 4 mnths se try kr rahe hai nhi ho raha hai aur ha...
My period is due but l haven't seen it yet when l texted yesterday at home my results were negative could l be pregnant
881363 tn?1499245213
Is it normal to have no side effects from iui stims I've had cd 2-6 on clomid only had headache I've been taking 150iu of menopur on ...
TTC
Hey everyone, new to this app so hopefully I can get some feedback. I am currently a week late. Have taken 2 test but both come up negati...
My husband and I are trying to conceive. I removed my IUD last October. We having been trying since May. I was wondering if any one had ...
Ok so I had a period July 19-21/17. about 4 days before I ovulated I started get sore breasts cramping and back pain nothing unusual (tha...
1 answer |
Hiya I stopped taking microgynon the mini pill in January 2016 and we started trying for a baby I was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries i...
Hello my husband and I are trying to conceive. My menstrual cycles are about 35-40 days long and we roughly calculated my OV date(18 DPO...
I started Depo in February of 2016. I'm currently stopping it in order to have anot her baby. I'm due for my shot at the end of the month...
Hi my husband and I trying conceive baby number 2 my period came last month 20 this month 14 am 28 day cycle need help calculate my most ...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
Blank
miami, FL
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank