Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By ace1995
Hey lady's. My partner and I done the deed 2weeks ago, according to an app I was in the fertile window. My period c...
By poonkie_29
Im big and want to concieve ...so I believe when u having irregular periods u hardly ovulate...what shud i do?
By mimilove22
Doing clomid next month ..... Any success stories??
By shawttybadd
Okay so back in 2010 I had my daughter & after I had her I got on the depo shot which the doctors said would stop my ...
AmbreaunaMay 20
e_lopez12May 20
Gemsie89May 18
By e_lopez12
Hey ladies , today I went into the gyno because I haven't had my period this month. I did a urine sample , tomorrow I...
Ramla0May 20
By emmajade2303
Ive been to the doctors after almost 8 months of trying, when i was younger i was told i had cysts on my ovaires but ...
By Ramla0
Hi all, I had a regularly period on 20/04/2016,which lasted a little longer than usual (9days on and off), few days l...
By honeyrose003
I haven't had a real period in 3 months but all my home tests showed up negative around the 10th of April I had a lig...
maw4389May 19
KeyReddMay 19
By babyboy_28_
Just trying to figure out ovulation. Anyone have a 35-37day cycle and know exactly when they ovulated or concieved?
By sweetflowerbomb
hello , i am a 21 year old female .. i recently had my last depo shot august of 2015 , soon after getting off depo i ...
By Torylovescats
Usually on a super regular 35 day cycle with period lasting 6 days. Period is currently 21 days late. Negative HPT at...
dianaexohMay 18
McbrigMay 17
By Kellic1969
Hi, A few weeks ago I had a scare that I would have to have a hysterectomy. Turns out, I just had a uterine polyp a...
By brk10
I'm 48 and met the love of my life a few years ago. I've been thinking about having a baby constantly in the recen...
By chandu5252
My age 28 weight 105 my height 5'6 2years back got married I am using TB medication and pcod ,irregular periods also!
shawnay21May 17
LaazloMay 17
By selenegonzalez78
i found out i had high thyroid when i was pregnant im taking pills now so my question is it hard to get pregnant agai...
xojudiohMay 17
By whitneysinae
My period is late by 5days I took a test 2 days ago am I pregnant did I take it to early...what's the point of a mis...
bLobatoMay 16
asha125May 16
By bLobato
Hi I was wondering how fast others have conceived after removing your birth control? I currently have Paragaurd & pla...
By MimiEli
Hey ladies, has anyone of you had a uti ( with brown discharge) while ttc for baby?? Did it turned out that you were ...
Gemsie89May 16
By Gemsie89
Hi ladies! I'm new to this so hello everyone :) My husband and I have been TTC for 9 months, he is 28 and I am ...
By ellaineilennaa
Just had implanon removed a week ago how long after it being removed can I get pregnant ? Since removal I've had unpr...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank
mhv
Lancaster, OH
Blank
Blasian1121