Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
hansen20Jul 21
TTC
By Dannnyelle
Is it possible that I could become pregnant if I start having sex right after my cycle goes off?
By CSS105
Is there anyone else that is not ovulating since having IUD removed after 6 years? Dr says IUD is not the cause, but ...
By NikkiJo94
My loving fiance and I are still trying to start a family. We've been trying over a year now and no luck, I feel like...
By Cecily22
I was an identical twin. I've never used birth control. Always has irregular cycles. My boyfriend and I have been hav...
hansen20Jul 20
dianaexohJul 17
By Kay617
My husband and I are trying for our 3rd child. My period ended July 9th and we've had sex the July 10th,11th,12th,13,...
hansen20Jul 20
By KateShamus
has anyone tested at 6dpo and got a bfp!?!?
hansen20Jul 20
laurenh2Jul 17
By Nicolew0507
i had my period on July 1st! It last 4 days! When do I ovulate?
hansen20Jul 20
By Honeydewlove
hi.. I have been trying to get pregnant since October and just this month I have had really bad cramps in my right si...
By jackblacksgirl
Havnt gotten a period in yes, started taking a natural vitamin "don quai" to help menstrate so I can concieve . anybo...
By pinkrazrbrd
Took one equate test yesterday morning and last night both faint positive and both blue dye but there was a line ther...
By pinkrazrbrd
I think I'm 16dpo 2-4 days late I took an equate brand test last night came up a faint line but the line is there too...
leviblackJul 19
By KelzLanigan
Ok ladies now how offen is to offen when it comes to the deed?? My partner and i do every other as was said by my doc...
By Nervana_amir25
hi i tried for the pregnancy and make some analysis and the (anti mullrian hermone) is 11.6 and the normal is 10.4 is...
MarLo85Jul 19
hansen20Jul 18
roxana1Jul 15
By Fertility
HELP!! I took home pregnancy test and it was positive....went to DR and had it verified.. My breasts have been tender...
sarmiOct 19, 2004
tresmathewsOct 14, 2004
By hopingtobecomepregnant Blank
My husband and I started trying for a baby about 4 months ago. I stopped taking the pill 6-7 months ago and my cycles...
By Cassandra89
Hi :) I've been put on birth control (been taking for 3 months) have had irregular periods and was unable to get preg...
hansen20Jul 18
Val1214Jul 18
By Val1214
If I am on my period now, when are my fertility days? When do I have sex to get pregnant??
hansen20Jul 18
By jenwhaley
hi guys I'm new to this app and tracking my ovulation time. On the app here it has fertile day 1 that means I need to...
hansen20Jul 18
By SydTaye
My period is 7 days late could I be pregnant ?
By KateShamus
hi! We have been trying for a month now and I finished my period on July 5th. When is the earliest I could test? It's...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank