Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Nramos48Jun 26
Nramos48Jun 18
hansen20Jun 18
Nramos48Jun 17
By Nramos48
My husband and myself are TTC baby #2 for three cycles now . I believe that I am 3dpo and am having very watery cm al...
By Aok4
my cycle is two days late. I'm always on time according to the my cycle app. I can feel a stabbing pain in my stomach...
By KayKelly
Hello Everyone In Need Of Advice/Help. My BoyFriend And I Have Been Together Goin On 3Years. We Have Been Ttc Fo...
By Nramos48
so yesterday I had blood test done and I was 11dpo the receptionist at my doctors office said it was negative so I as...
By chantellemar
I'm 25 I've been trying to get pregnant for over a year, my periods are usually regular although last month I didn't ...
By Tiana422
day 9 past ovulation so I took two first response test. Both test showed a faint line so I took a digital test the sa...
12900684_tn?1434569252
natfergyJun 24
By natfergy
Is there a way to delete post or questions
By aliciad12
has anyone ever used and found to be true?!
By Ttchenningsen
My husband and I decided in January for me to stop taking my Bc, Sprintec. Since then we've "tried" but not very reli...
By kezz75
Hi there im 40 in 2 months..i have 3 children ages are 21,,19,,12..i have over active thyroids and have had a blood t...
By Prahi
i hv been trying for 2 months and having some pain in lower abdomen and cramping immediately after ovulation. Also I ...
roxana1Jun 17
roxana1Jun 15
By mubina_m
I'm newly married and I'm try to get pregnant.I'm having sex just after my periods and I wish to have twins baby can ...
By cheyennelynnea
Any advice on getting pregnant after miscarriage? I miscarried 2 weeks ago. I had a D&C a week ago. My doctor said I...
By Anisathis12
I conceived 1yr back due to clomid n got pcod and I delivered a prematured baby at 7 months bt she couldn't survive.r...
abbienessJun 23
roxana1Jun 22
abbienessJun 21
By abbieness
Hi...me and my boyfriend wants to have a baby...from the first time we had sex we never utilized any of birth control...
By Ttchenningsen
My husband and I decided in January for me to stop taking my Bc, Sprintec. Since then we've "tried" but not very reli...
By LILchrissy1108
Today will make five day late took a test last week and it was nagative when should I test again please help
By Kara90
I have been trying for about 4 months, I think I got the hang of it. My cycle is 32 days. I got my af on June 7th....
By Ashmostclair
So long story short i got off my birth control last October. Since then i have had 2 periods. Im not pregnant but in ...
By strost
Today I am 30 days late. I am very regular with a 35 day cycle. I always start my period within a day of when I am su...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank