Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
41 - 60 (of 4523) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, We have been trying our luck with having a baby for the past 4-5 months. We thought of getting tested for fertility and have consu...
Hello, I have 35 years on and I have my TR May 26, 2016 and have been TTC since August 26, 2016. Since August I have been having regular...
So, I'm trying to conceive. And it's been difficult. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to better conceive?
3 answers |
I missed my period from oct 23, 2016 to recently came dec.7, 2016. I really want more kids. I have a few friends that had children old...
3 answers |
I'm one day late from my period and I really need to know if I am or not. I took a test today it came out negative but is that accurate? ...
2 answers |
My gyno said that there is a liquid in my uterus but there is nothing to worry about but didnt explain what it is.. such a shame i didnt ...
2 answers |
I have been tracking on a few apps and most of them say my fertile window was between the 28th and today but one says that it is between ...
2 answers |
Am 13 day late now Went to the chemist and told them about the Monday and Sunday Test witch had fine line and Thursdays and Friday com...
2 answers |
I had an embryo transfer on 12th June. Today getting nervous (10 days post transfer) approaching blood test on Wed. Havent had any pregna...
29 answers | 7 comments |
I want to know my Ovulation...my last period was28november
1 answer |
I had intercourse on the 20th of December can and my calendar tells me i'm fertile on the 24th of December to the 28th of December . Is i...
I'm four days late since period due. Tested at two days late but was negative. Have hugely increased flatulence, itchy nipples, bloating ...
1 answer |
had a period 10-13 this month had sex the weekend even tho i wasn't fertile until this week. should i have sex this week since im fertile
1455020 tn?1481740791
Do any of you ladies have an insigh on how to bring on and regulate cycles after stopping birth control. I stopped bc 4 months ago and ha...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi pls i need to knw need ur help been trying to conceive. Saw my period on the 19th _23rd of last month had sex on the 28th_3rd of this ...
1 answer |
I dont knw if am pregnant cus am felling nosious
Hi ladies was just wondering if any one has ever fallen pregnant on the mini pill? Or how long did it take you to fall pregnant when yo...
Hello, I am suffering for hyper secretion of prolactin hormone. I am taking Cabgolin 0.5 mg from last 19th Nov'16. I had my last period ...
1 answer |
Ttc
Hi I'm new to this and ttc I have been having weird period lately. I got my period in august, skipped September got it oct 22-27 then nov...
1 answer | 1 comment |
9435749 tn?1479177298
Hey Ladies, I am TTC for baby #2 after I had my son 2 years ago and we are finally ready for another! This is our first month TTC agai...
7 answers | 4 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources