Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
41 - 60 (of 4581) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How long does it take for most women to become pregnant after birth control? I've been on the pill for 8 years and currently trying. I'm ...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I Missed my period December 2016, had pregnancy symptoms like spitting, sleeping and visiting the toilet often, food craving, back pain,e...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had an embryo transfer on 12th June. Today getting nervous (10 days post transfer) approaching blood test on Wed. Havent had any pregna...
30 answers | 7 comments |
I got my period on the 3rd of jan and ovulated on the 16th so my next expected period is on the 31st as shown on my app .. but i was exci...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Had spotting since 3-4dpo and it's just stopped. Only very, very light and pinky/brown. Is this normal?
1 answer |
After intercourse i usually have *** coming out of me the more it is the more i leak yesterday it was going down my legs an on the floor ...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Been trying get pregnant but after all of it I still end up getting my period.
1 answer |
Hello ladies so I started testing on day 10 and up until now the control line was darker now I'm on day 14 of my cycle and since yesterda...
3 answers |
So I had sex on January 7th and the next morning January 8th I got up and felt my CM running down so I ran to the bathroom and it got all...
1 answer |
Hi! Been using the app for years to track my period but new to TTC (started beginning of the year.) silly question, but if I *** after ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So Hubby and I got married in April 2016, we already have a nine year old son together. Prior to that I had been on microgynon (contracep...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Hi ladies, I stopped taking my pill around beginning dec last year, the last week I've have had sore boobs, now nausea & diarrhea. Plus t...
Hi everyone! It's my first time on here. My husband and I have been seriously discussing having a baby. We've been together for almost 14...
I was born in 1987 with Gastroschisis and I have been thinking about having children but my doctor and mother said that it would be compl...
9 answers |
So me and my husband have just made the decision to start not trying But to stop trying not to! However my mums wedding is next year ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had my period dec 15-18 2016. Until now my period hasn't arrive yet. I tried pregnancy test lasweek and it's negative. Btw my period al...
4 answers |
DH and I are trying for #3 i have the copper iud removed last month now awaiting the arival of AF and shes a no show. I have always been ...
I went to have my uterus lifted and the doctor removed my Fallopian tubes, so I was wonder if there was a chance for me to get pregnant
3 answers |
My boyfriend told me that im pregnant and my period is not coming this month or next and I dont have no symptoms so I need advice this is...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources