Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
GemdanvAug 07
By Gemdanv
Hey I've been trying for a baby for over a month now and been taking vitabiotics since. My next period due date is in...
By AnnieBananie34578
Hi ladies, We have been trying to conceive for about three months. Periods have all been on schedule. During my las...
KBM411Aug 06
By Niksim05
Hi, I came off my pill to try for a baby just over 3 weeks ago, I has my normal withdrawal bleed and was fine up unti...
By Laylow0659
My husband has ED can i get pregnant if he ejaculates on soft?
6674260 tn?1470257503
soelfkeAug 04
By smaugustine18
My last normal period was 6/19-6/21. We had unprotected sex (we're TTC) on 7/3, 7/5, 7/6, and 7/9. I got my "period" ...
By Ablosh
Hey. We have 3 amazing girls . And we really really want the next one to be a boy. I know the most important is they ...
By Dani2681
We have been thinking about using pill to help me conceive is there any safe pills on the market
18939184 tn?1470036173
By Bubblesubee
I was on the depo injection for 3 years and was due one 9 months ago but stopped having it to start a family. My peri...
By murphyy9is
I am trying to conceive and have mid-cycle bleeding, light spotting then a bit more today. I don't think it's my peri...
Dartiz35Jul 29
hkjenJul 29
remy75Jul 28
By msnewark
Hello world I was wondering is it to late to have a baby
mhvJul 29
mhvJul 27
By pequachick
So me and my fiancé are on methadone and I will be starting the shots for IVF next week. I am extremely nervous to st...
pachustarJul 29
quinn97Jul 27
pachustarJul 27
quinn97Jul 08
By quinn97
Currently in my two week wait to find out if I'm pregnant. I feel like I'm going crazy over it! I even had a dream wh...
By Wesssy
I have had my period every other day for the past three months; it has slightly light spotting, not heavy. I came o...
By Annadi
doc Me and my husband all report well and I have done with tube test also all ok just m having thyroid that's is als...
nowits3Jul 28
By BriCampolo
Did anyone else have a problem getting pregnant again after the depo shot? If so how long until you were able to have...
By tesssss01
I've had a normal period , on day 18 of my cycle I started spitting and then bleeding for 3 days straight . My doctor...
tesssss01Jul 27
By Lucky0616
Hi I started taking my thyroid medicine and it's been a month.right now am planning for a baby.i got my period on Jul...
By jaywoodrum
Ok ladies this is my fertile week and for the last 2 days i have been having slight cramping in my right side dh and ...
By Sourglitz
I have been off the bcp for 9 months and so far just bfns :(. In the past I've always gotten pregnant quite quickly s...
Alisa24Jul 24
By wishing77
Hello, I would first like to thank you for all the helpful info! I had a miscarriage March of this year at around 8...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources