Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
41 - 60 (of 4460) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay so I had my period september 6 through the time it was supposed to end. October 6 came and it wasn't on ...i thought maybe I was la...
Ok ladies, been ttc for 3 months now, af is due in 2 days and when i went to the toilet and wiped just i had abit of brown discharge, but...
My last period was on October 27th.it lasts for one week. We are trying to have another baby,when is the best day to have sex
HI I KNOW THIS IS FOR PREGNANT WOMAN. BUT IM TRYING FOR ANOTHER BABY. MY PERIOD IS SUPPOSE TO START TODAY BUT I WOKE UP NAUSEOUS LIKE I H...
6 answers | 5 comments |
e32
Because I had both of my tubes removed do to ectopic pregnancy
2 answers | 1 comment |
On October 16 around my period 14-18 he nutted in me one time. Today he nutted in me three times. Is it to early to test or wait in Dece...
1 answer |
Has anyone ever had a let down feeling a week before period is due and not breastfeeding?
My daughter just had her blood results and the doctor said she couldnt get pregnant as the FSH is too low , please can anyone make sense ...
Im diagnosed with pcos. Im 30 and ttc form 2 years. I used clomid 100 mg from the third day of my periods to 7th. My periods due date w...
Excuse my ignorance on this subject but is it possible that I could be pregnant 9 days post ovulation? Really hoping there is a slight ch...
1 answer |
I had sex 6 days ago and last night I was very nauseous and had a lot of pain in my lower abdomen.
1 answer |
I want to get pregnant with twins. Have never being pregnant before because I haven't tried. Am 42 and just got married and want to twins...
So I've been on bcp for 7 years due to having irregular cycle (was on cycle for several months).. any who I've had a regular cycle every ...
Zo_
I have recently gotten my mirena (iud) taken out because me and my husband are trying to conceive.
3 answers | 1 comment |
I have been experiencing a lot of nausea and i didnt get my period this month. Not even spotting, i have back pain, watery discharge, but...
2 answers |
My boyfriend and I are TTC and for the past 3 months there's been brown discharge and only once was the blood red. I thought maybe it was...
1 answer |
Hi there i have got vaginal itching and a kind of stinging. My gp gave me canesten duo cream n capsule. I am doubtful wether am pregnanat...
1 answer |
Hi, my daughter has PCOS and is trying to get pregnant. The doctor put her on Primolut as she has hardly any periods, 100mg Clomind , 500...
2 answers | 1 comment |
TTC
I am 25yrs old. I was on depo since the 11th grade. I got my last shot July 2015. I was due for my next shot in October. After my last...
Ttc Stomach hurts sometimes constipation mild headache. First off I had a slight I guess period I can't say period because it was light p...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources