Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
41 - 60 (of 4336) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Me and my hubby are trying to concieve.our dr suggested us an ultrasound for checking my ovulation time.my ovary was 21 mm after 8 days o...
Hi I've just come off the depo injection as I want to try and conceive in the next few months! Could anyone give me any more information ...
How soon can you conceive after a miscarriage?
2 answers |
My boyfriend and I are trying to conceive. I'm not good with this app so can someone explain the green bars above some dates on my calend...
2 answers |
Hie Am Tiima from Malawi. I currently had an abortion 7weeks ago cause i wasn't sure who the daddy was lol. So now my man and i are back ...
1 answer |
I am testing with clear blue ovulation kits and I am day 16, no spike in hormones? Anyone else have similar experience?
2 answers |
My period is 13 days late. Last period was in July only for 2 days heavy the remaining days I spotted. I tested when I was 2 to 5 days la...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Im 23 rwady to settle down i been trying for a year and nothing has happened can someone tell me why
1 answer |
I had a miscarriage in March and did not stop bleeding after 3 months until the doctor suggested for me to go on birth control for at lea...
1 answer |
I'm in my early 20's with PSOS. I have dropped 40lbs but my BMI is still above 25. I have 25lbs to go but am dying to have a baby soon. H...
My husband and I have been married two years. We've settled down in a beautiful neighborhood and are so ready to be parents. We are wanti...
Hi there I have recently had blood tests done and they showed I have a very high amount of prolactin. I am still breastfeeding my 18mo da...
Hi TTC community. I'm trying to get pregnant. I bd'd the week I was ovulating. That was over 2 weeks ago. The past week I've been feeling...
1 answer | 1 comment |
my period is irregular. can i take fertility blend
2 answers |
I am a 44 yr old woman. I had a daughter when I was 41 years old. At 43 I had two miscarriages. I'm still trying for a sibling for my da...
136 answers |
I have an app to track my periods, which tell me my ovulation dates. I heard there was an app that estimates the TIME/HOURS of your ovula...
1 answer |
How Many Days After Implantation Bleeding Can I Take a Pregnancy test ? I Spotted On August 30 and Septemeber 1 When Can I take A tes...
1 answer |
According to my period/ovulation app, my cycle duration is 34 days. Can someone break that down for me in detail? What are my chances of ...
I'm 37 and have been TTC for over a year. We've been tested and all test showed that we were fine. Were considering infertility but want ...
1 answer |
So my partner and I have been trying for 2-3 months now In that time I've had a miscarriage. I'm due for my period tomorrow, 3 and a ha...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources