Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By alelaura
Had cycle on 2th october. When is best day to having sex in order to get pregnant? Thx
By Prayerwarrior22
today is day 39 no period, Tested today negative but the control line didn't come out , I think it was an old stick t...
By pennynd
Hi,iv been having sex for about 7 years and I have changed partners but still im not falling pregnant,what might be t...
By Berry15
Hi! I had a transvaginal ultrasound and this is the result: No fluid in the cul -de-sac there is a gestational s...
By Tegie24
We have been trying to conceive no 3 for 12 months. Had no problems trying with first two. I bleed for first 20 week...
By julz8
Hi I just want to know if it Good to take a Ovamit 50mg.to get fast pregnancy.. Even without prescribe my doctor.. I ...
By mztavianderick
Hello me n my husband are ttc our fourth child my question is is it true that u have to have sex a certain way am ope...
By lanali72
Hi..I am 43 years can I get pregnant is risky .. anyone knows
By CuteCam
ive been pregnant several times and have had about 4 Miscarriages within My 1st trimester and I haven't been pregnant...
By Alwaysbeenher
I'm trying to come out pregnant I've been taking folic acid and I've been very sexually active. I just got my period ...
By Eccepikika
hi! I took my birth control off (Nuvaring) about three weeks ago. In general I feel younger and more energetic but I ...
By JnH9
I had a miscarriage on September 2, according to my last period I was about 11 weeks but the baby didn't develop past...
Akp2790Oct 17
By Alwaysbeenher
i just got my period on the 15 of this month when will be the best time for me to get pregnant ?
10225356_tn?1408642236
By MyBaby101212
Hey ladies, I've been trying to conceive for 5 months. Am I just imagining a line? This is day 28 in my cycle, which ...
By yanna918
I'm almost two weeks late I sleep a lot I'm out of energy I'm always peeing and always hungry plus I have been sick
By yanna918
I'm almost two weeks late I sleep a lot I'm out of energy I'm always peeing and always hungry
By yanna918
I'm late almost two weeks
loveof8Oct 16
mom9908Oct 16
By iwannabamom
I'm 38 been pregnant 1 time last year had a miscarriage I was told that I have a heart shaped uterus which doesnt ma...
By Kurbz
Hello ladies can someone please help me I'm 25 days late and I've gained a couple of pounds and just last night I not...
ShohnaOct 16
eskawhoOct 14
jlkmomOct 14
By Quelii
Sooo i've been wanting to get pregnant for the past three years ... im currently on birth control to keep my period r...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank