Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
41 - 60 (of 4808) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
881363 tn?1499245213
Is it normal to have no side effects from iui stims I've had cd 2-6 on clomid only had headache I've been taking 150iu of menopur on ...
TTC
Hey everyone, new to this app so hopefully I can get some feedback. I am currently a week late. Have taken 2 test but both come up negati...
My husband and I are trying to conceive. I removed my IUD last October. We having been trying since May. I was wondering if any one had ...
Ok so I had a period July 19-21/17. about 4 days before I ovulated I started get sore breasts cramping and back pain nothing unusual (tha...
1 answer |
Hiya I stopped taking microgynon the mini pill in January 2016 and we started trying for a baby I was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries i...
Hello my husband and I are trying to conceive. My menstrual cycles are about 35-40 days long and we roughly calculated my OV date(18 DPO...
I started Depo in February of 2016. I'm currently stopping it in order to have anot her baby. I'm due for my shot at the end of the month...
Hi my husband and I trying conceive baby number 2 my period came last month 20 this month 14 am 28 day cycle need help calculate my most ...
Me and my husband thing to conceive and we both are in our early fifties
2 answers |
My husband and I have been trying for 7 months but nothing we are both young I'm 21 and he is 22, anyways I think that the main reason wh...
25 answers | 4 comments |
Hey all What's the earliest you can test after having unprotected sex? What store brought pregnancy test is the earliest one you can do?...
3 answers | 1 comment |
What was your experience? Do you feel it helped you to conceive? Any tips on use?
2 answers |
Hi I'm 3 days late 14 days after my last ovulation date I have a period like clockwork my boobs are sore I have aches in was nauseas last...
1 answer |
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now with no luck. My period is now 5 weeks late, every test I have take...
1 answer |
Hi ladies my husband and I have been trying to conceived our second baby. my obgyn prescribe me progesterone pills. she told me to start ...
1 answer |
So after two VERY easy conceptions and pregnancies, two years with an implant, my hubby and I are ready to try again! With my daughters w...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm trying to get pregnant but my cycle is very heavy and once awhile it's 4 days instead of 5days.
1 answer |
Hi all!! I am new to this community and very excited to find others trying to conceive over 35. I am 37 and trying for my third child. I ...
7 answers |
I got pregnant first try when I was 37. I couldn't believe how easy it was! I'm now 37.5 and have begun to try this month. Because...
10 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources