Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
41 - 60 (of 4778) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5875562 tn?1410902486
Do any of u ladies take anything to help with cm I need help with it please let me know what y'all took to increase it
1 answer |
I'm trying to understand ovulation and how soon could i become pregnant. According to this app my ovulation date is tomorrow and I'm just...
1 answer |
I was wondering if any one has every tried taking fertility Blend because after being off my depo shot for over a year now I'm having tro...
1 answer |
5875562 tn?1410902486
Hello ladies any of u got a bfp with a temp of 36.7 let's talk
3 answers |
5875562 tn?1410902486
Ok I'm on clomid 50mg n I'm on round 3 so I ovulated between 6/27 or 6/29 so ever since I still been testing with ovulation strip til few...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My recent period was just this: Spotting pink June 27th, June 18th I began a light bleed of bright red until June 30th, then I had spotti...
1 answer |
Is the yellowish white discharge the missed periods is a sign of pregnancy or something else?? I can feel by cramps that im pregnant ca...
How many days can a pregnancy be positive
Help 34 need to get pregnant ASAP
2 answers |
How to know whether I'm bleeding due to IB or periods?
So I had a miscarriage back in February, and my nurse practitioner put me on progesterone (100mg once daily). My understanding was that i...
I recently just got off birth control to start trying in September but I am not into sex at all, it's almost painful to enjoy! Did this h...
Hi, I am 35 year old, perfectly healthy, with a period that has always been pretty irregular (from 28-33 days), but never missed one. I ...
My cycle only usually last about 3 days... I'm supposed to start meds on Day 3 but by day 3 my cycle is usually over. I spot for days bef...
2 answers |
5875562 tn?1410902486
Well I'm on clomid 5-9 50mg and for the month of June I switch it and took it for 3-7 days and use preseed as well when I have sex so yes...
TTC
My husband smokes cigarettes daily ! And we've been trying to conceive for 2 months now and nothing has happened . What can we do ? Can I...
1 answer |
I feel nashes and want to through up
5875562 tn?1410902486
I'm taking clomid but I was told clomid dry up ur mucus and I have alil of it so I'm trying to increase it n have more do any of u know w...
4 answers |
5875562 tn?1410902486
Ok yesterday I started taking ovulation test and two lines came out today I took another one on the morning and one line only came out th...
I been trying for three months without success does anyone know something over the counter that will help
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources