Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
41 - 60 (of 4220) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a miscarriage back in February and last month (June) and this month we have been having some unprotected sex. June 8th-13th I had m...
I Had sex on the 10 (unprotected) and he Cam in Me. My period was on the 1st its regular every 26 Days and the 10th my app said I was the...
So I have been tracking every detail of my period and ovulation and all that. My husband and I are trying to conceive so I'm wondering if...
4 answers |
So this morning when I woke up I felt a little bit of blood coming out, so I hurried to the toilet but when I looked at it, it was brown!...
2 answers |
Is anyone else over 40 and are trying to get pregnant, but can't.! And you just feel devastated, because you try and try and nothing... ...
4 answers |
I've successfully gotten pregnant before with Clomid. 1st round 50mg. Nothing. 2nd round 100mg. BFP. (6year old daughter). S...
Currently in my two week wait to find out if I'm pregnant. I feel like I'm going crazy over it! I even had a dream where I was just takin...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I've been on the IUD for 4 years I got it removed in january and I have been trying to conceive, I have been having regular periods since...
I am 24 and I have always had irregular periods, at one point I only got 3 periods in one year. I recently had my last cycle at the end o...
3 answers |
I've been having cycles every 52-55 days..my boyfriend & i been trying to have a baby for almost 2 years we have sex every other day or e...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I've had my merina iud taking on the 13 of April 2016 and been TTC ever sense !!! My periods are irregular which I try to track them a ca...
8 answers |
Ttc for 7 months is pre seed any good?
1 answer |
I'm having irregular periods and I'm trying to have a baby what do I need to do?
I just got told I am in the negatives how long will it take to conceive again
I ovulated on 2nd July Confused whether Having Sex on 3rd July will lead to pregnancy
2 answers |
I'm 38 years old and 8 years married but we don't have baby until now.early this year notice that I have Enlarged uterus,thickened and ec...
.. My last period was June 6 and i had intercourse June 16 unprotected . My periods due today and nothing has came , I tested last M...
1 answer |
Anyone out there suffer a miscarriage in your early 40's after a healthy pregnancy. I am hoping to have another bundle of joy anytime fro...
1 answer |
TTC for about 7 months and as you all know, it's an emotional roller coaster (to say the least!). I thought the worst part was the day my...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources