Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

41 - 60 (of 3780) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Today January 28 was my ovulation day. I had intercourse today (and every other day this ovulation cycle). My question is when is the best time to take a pregnancy test?
getmepregnat7 | Last answer
was on the depo shot for only a couple months from May 15 n I stopped taking it in October in 2015, I got my regular period now I'm just wondering how long I have to wait to get pregnant.
Kaylarc22 | Last answer
Hi everyone, My husband and i are TTC, and he is a smoker. He is trying to quit, but i was interested in how many couples have fallen pregnant with one or both of you being smokers, and how long it took? TIA X
babydust21 | Last answer
Ok so I think I may be on baby number 2 not sure yet I usually track my cycle and it usually comes on between the 22-24 of each month But this month my stomach has been hurting for a week straight but no blood at all back pains like craz...
Mrs_Valentin | Last answer
So my girlfriend and I are trying to figure out the best way to get pregnant and we've been doing small research. Should I start taking any prenatal vitamins
Jazzyloveldybug | Posted
10005815_tn?1453766075
Hello, mommies! I'm currently TTC my fourth child. My last period was Jan.6th-10th, ovulation day was supposed to be the 20th but I'm not exactly sure that's when it happened. My husband and I has unprotected sex on the 12th, 13th, 17th ...
mommie_of_3 | Last answer
My husband and I are going to begin trying for a baby and I hear it's a great idea to start prenatal vitamins even before conceiving. Is this a good idea if so which kind would you recommend?
AliciaG12 | Last answer
I'm 26 and I've been pregnant once before but I lost my baby as of now I feel like I can't get pregnant again
sunflower89 | Last answer
How early is too early to take a test? My next period is set to start on 2-14 and we've been trying for about a week now.
Cheladee | Last answer
How do you know when exactly you are ovulating?
reed88 | Posted
Hi I have a question about pregnancy im 28 with a 7 o 10 day period every month and I was wondering about something what is my chances of getting pregnant if I gave my boyfriend oral sex and he came in you mouth and I put it in a cup...
mommyhood110 | Posted
ok so im on cd 13 I've been ranging from 23 to 26 cds. I believe i ovulated Wednesday i took a ovulation test and it was dark but i thought it was supposed to be darker but the next day and the day after it just got lighter. also around ...
asheyricha | Posted
is it possible to conceive and you've had a tubal (tubes-tied) more than 5 years ago?
jcjackson228 | Posted
I had an embryo transfer on 12th June. Today getting nervous (10 days post transfer) approaching blood test on Wed. Havent had any pregnacy symptoms in past 10 days. However I have had headaches, emotional outbursts and bloating etc but ...
gem55 | Last answer
My period came on Thursday but it wasn't even heavy enough for a pad just a penny liner. Only time it got heavy was when I hold my pee and got pee bad. I brought some pads anyways put it on it went mild on Friday but not to heavy but Fri...
Kita001 | Posted
10 days past my 5 days blastocyst transfer donor no sign of pregnancy
zenciorgusu | Posted
Although the I've four children I really am stupid when it comes to biology!! I really should of listened more!!!! Just myself and hubby had unprotected sex the 16th and 17th of January... And according to a calendar I was fertile a few ...
heleng25 | Posted
Hi everyone, i was on depo shot for 11 years, but it run out in june 2015. Didnt have any af til december 2015 which was very light. However on 16th january 2016 i had a normal heavy af. Has anyone been in the same position as me? Im tak...
EmmaS1983 | Posted
Hi everyone,my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant,about 6 months ago my cycle was not regular after much visits to the clinic,they said my prolactin level was elevated, and later on I visited another hospital they said I was ...
Bberry28 | Last answer
I am 41 and I want to have a baby so bad but I am afraid of birth defect and other health issues my age may cause to the baby. My husband had vasectomy after his first marriage and he couldn't do the vasectomy due to financial issues. No...
minouch98 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources