Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

61 - 80 (of 3779) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What are my chances of becoming pregnant after unprotected sex on the days leading up to my period? Like, intercourse happened on a F, S, S & M, my period started later that same M, and my most fertile days are the following M-S? Thanks
Cheladee | Last answer
Hello, my name is Ashley, I'm 30 years old and I was on the Depo shot. I received two injections, my last injection was January 2015. Since ending the Depo shot I have not had a normal cycle. I have only had spotting but nothing like my ...
AshleyOG | Posted
Ok so AF is 7 days late. I just took a HPT at 6:20pm and I got a BFN. DH is so excited and wants it to be a BFP. I bought 3 test because I urinate a lot, I started lightly bleeding today like not even on my panty liner only when I wipe a...
Hawkins15 | Last answer
My ovulation date was January 14th. I had unprotected sex on January 12th, 15th, and 18th. While having sex on the 18th I had a very sharp pain on the right side in the ovary area. My expected period is on the 25th and I was trying to se...
TTCBABYGIRL2016 | Posted
I have 4 miscarriages, 1 ectopic pregency, and only one ovary. It has been 1 year since my last miscarriage and now me and my husband is trying to conceive. Any suggestions on speedy up the progress of getting pregent quicker? I have hea...
Lstok003 | Posted
To all tge ladies who have been or are pregnant, was it easy getting pregnant?
Thezambieslayer | Last answer
1655140_tn?1302035573
Hi Im Chyanna: Me and my boyfriend been togatha 6yrs goin on 7, and weve been TTC and nothing happens , every time i think i am AF comes....So ah home girl of mines told me to take Geritol Complete (She got 4 kids OF her on from taken GC...
chynanna2088 | Last answer
we're TTC #1 on cycle #1 AF is 6 days late. I want to test but afraid of the BFN. I'm not sure when the perfect to test because I've been reading people test the first and second day AF is late and get the BFN and I don't want that. I'm ...
Hawkins15 | Last answer
Does anyone have any advice on the earliest I could take a pregnancy test? I'm still 10 days away from predicted period, is that too early?
pilotswife12 | Last answer
Hi I am 20 almost 21 (no judgements please) I was told at 17 I couldn't get pregnant cuz of the abuse I went thru when I was a kid. I tried with my ex fiancee for a long time to get pregnant and I managed to in oct/Nov 2014. However due ...
sissyjewell | Posted
Hello, Need help please i had period start on 12/31 and ended on 1/6 had intercourse on 1/9 my cycle is about 27 to 28 days in length and the day of and days after i have had cramp on right lower side (no appendix) which never have had i...
mandie81s | Posted
Hey ladies! And congrats to all u mothers. I have a great question i have been charting down my basal body temperature. And for some strange reason it doesnt go lower then 98. I decided to start keeping track. As of yesterday i felt very...
ILoveJesus1992 | Posted
So I woke this morning with bleeding only with I wipe a cycle is not due for another week I have not been doing anything different and have not been stressed ... What could this be? Could I be present?
shelarwife | Last answer
Okay let me start by saying that I cant track down my period. I have tried and it is just impossible. Some times it comes early some times it comes late but my real problem right now is how I know if im pregnant? I have been trying and I...
elizaamaro | Posted
My period is three days late and have just had a very tiny streak of blood in some clear discharge when I went to the bathroom. My breasts are very sore to touch and feel a little harder than usual. I am also needing to pee very often. S...
Lanee21 | Last answer
I was about 6 and half weeks along and I started bleeding in 12/28. Confirmed miscarriage on 12/29. Bled until 1/2 then did the deed with my husband on 1/3 after bleeding stopped. Spotted for two days after then stopped completely. All s...
MrsLasyone | Last answer
I am trying to conceive baby number three... We have decided to expand our family my son will be 7 in July and my daughter will be 5 in August .... I have been trying to conceive and I am not having any luck... Can anyone recommend any h...
mommyof2readyfor3 | Last answer
I took a test this morning because I'm 3 days late on my period. Not preg line is almost all dark blue, preg line is barly there. Am I pregnant?
mommalove11 | Last answer
Hi guys Just a brief background about my condition, I had a miscarriage about two months ago and this is the first cycle after my miscarriage. My cycles are usually late but not more than 30-33 days. I have been experiencing some pregn...
dreamerZA | Posted
I missed 3 active pills in the first week of my pack and had unprotected sex two of those days. What's the chance of me being pregnant ?
MLP18 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...