Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
10477216_tn?1411085442
By tayash
So on monday i had light pinkish spotting/staining. I almost didnt notice it. Well yesterday i had some brown spott...
By Wishforababy
Hi my fiancé and I have been trying for a baby for 2 years and have had 2 m/c in this time. I've recently been diagno...
By Chan03
Any of you able to conceive after being diagnosed with Celiac Disease?
By Briannalove71
I got my last period august 10 when do I get it again ?
By elizaamaro
I have been trying and right now i have a lot of vaginal discharge and i never have so many. And i just feel strange ...
By Prayerwarrior22
We are waiting to get a BFP or my period . I was nauseous for 2 days and today it's gone and I kinda miss it, because...
RyanGirlSep 10
qritiSep 10
By bridziey
Hi ladys my husband and i been trying to conceive for over a year already no luck does anyone know what the fastes wa...
By MonyValle
Hi! I'm 35 years, and we dicided to get pregnant, any advice for vitamins, diets, etc.?
MonyValleSep 10
By Minecraftchick97
Hello ladies. I'm very frustrated right now. I SWEAR I'm pregnant because I'm craving all of these foods that I hate ...
By Fertility
My period is regular and I get positive tests when I use my ovulation kit...I should be ovulating..is there a chance ...
BandsmannSep 10
LeesawMay 02, 2012
LeesawMay 02, 2012
niecy85Mar 25, 2012
jeri329Jan 17, 2012
By Vero713 Blank
I have two children already and when I got the IUD placed I know that I didn't want any more kids for a while. So her...
FlickanSep 10
By Lakeyia1028
I am 32 years old and I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 3 years. I have a ten year old and have been of...
By Springk
I am 39 and single, I have a friend who is going to donate for me until I get pregnant. I have been told there is a l...
SpringkSep 09
By veronicaalex13
Got my IUD out on august 20th, Ligt light spotting no AF yet. I thought forsure i would have had it by now. So fa...
ChuychiSep 09
jayhawk822Dec 18, 2006
LuvBeingAMommy22Dec 17, 2006
AnnieBrookeDec 17, 2006
5preg2BDec 17, 2006
By LuvBeingAMommy22 Blank
Ok My DH and I are TTC and I was just wondering if I took prenatal Vitamins now if that would increase my chances of ...
??
By Latashaw
Ok still can't get prego went back to doctor and she is trying to reset me again with going on birth control for one ...
Lesley27Sep 08
By Excitedforababy
So my husband and I have been married for over a year. I've had this app for awhile now and I've gotten my periods ev...
By NewMama850
Well, in the past I had a pregnancy scare. But this time it just different because I feeld diffdifferent. I been tire...
By Love1999
How do I know if I'm pregnant or not? My period is 8 days late And I was sexually active all last month after my peri...
By Xxxtina27
How can my predicted period date also be my fertile start date??? Super confused have I saved something wrong I only ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank