Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
hansen20Jun 16
By Kea712
i had sex on Friday June 12th with my boyfriend and I always take birth control but my period did not come on Monday ...
hansen20Jun 16
By cheekycal
I had a 5d "blastocyst" transfer on 4th June 2015 and i am almost through with my 2ww but i am having no symptoms of ...
By Jewellss_
So I had my period last month on May 13. But this month it hasn't came. I have been having sex. But I've already take...
hansen20Jun 14
By Thatgirl224
If my last period was on May 24th and lasted through the 28th and my cycles are 31-33 days long when would I have ovu...
maw4389Jun 12
By sereta123
Hi im 50 what r the chances of getting pregnant?
chloe2xJun 13
By dollprincess95
Hello ladies! I have a question.. so my fiance & I have been trying to get pregnant for the past year & a half.. mont...
By katvonz87
I've been TTC for a few months n decided to get a ovulation test its been about 7 days since I ovulated my period isn...
By Elizabeth_Gaudet
hi! My partner and I are trying to conceive and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced pretty immediate pregnancy...
By Blondie_19
Has anyone got pregnant after being treated for H. Pylori??
By summer361
my first husben left me because I couldn't have any more babys heart braking but true.i started a new relationship be...
ESE10Jun 12
ESE10Jun 12
roxana1Jun 06
By cate2273
Hi, im pretty new here...been lurking around for awhile! Just feeling left out in the baby race and wanted some stori...
ESE10Jun 12
By babynanamom
hellow guys.my husband made the sperm test ,he found out that he have a problem in the movement of the sperm (active ...
By mubina_m
I'm newly married and I'm try to get pregnant.I'm having sex just after my periods and I wish to have twins baby can ...
By helpme100
Hi, My wife and I are trying to conceive, and have been trying for over a year. She went to the doctor and everyth...
By mrsatky
I need help please. My husband and I are trying to conceive and have been for the last 12 months. We are doing are be...
By tess_nichole
im supposed to start my period in two days but I haven't have any of the symptoms I usually have every month. I had s...
CelottaJun 10
By Celotta
I had sex May 3 this was the first time I had sex in years. We used protection and I was ovulating. I had a period bu...
By Missqueen96
Ok so my period is due on the 11th June and yesterday and today I had a lot of light cramping and a lot of sharp pain...
By erie5295
I need a little encouragement ladies. I'm now 29DPO and 9 days late (I have a 33-35 day cycle). I'm nauseous most ev...
AshycattJun 09
jen0221Jun 08
jen0221Jun 04
By nissasangel
Ok I had my tubes tied after I had my son in 2004, since then I've had a miscarriage in 2009 at 11 weeks, which was a...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank