Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
61 - 80 (of 4457) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've barely had periods for over 6 years. Went on tablets to induce periods and had 1 cycle. Ever since I've had periods on my own (3) my...
1 answer
I've been in a commited relationship for 5 years now. We had the baby talk and all, but i don't know how ready he is to have a child. The...
2 answers
  Mini_maddy,    aleighap
Hi my partner and I have been trying to get pregnant for nearly four months now and I have been spotting for a week ,(a week after ovulat...
I have pcos and i known about thos for about 9 years now the problem is i been having a hard time getting pregnant. I started to take a n...
Hello ladies. I'm a Lil bored and have been doing some reading and it made me curious. Has any of you ladies had sex and like 5 days la...
5 answers
  maw4389,    sgulia1987,    sweetbee3,    dori621,    Keisha122714
When can I start testing ?
1 answer | 1 comment
Since getting off of three different birth controls two different pills and the nextplanon implant i havent had a pieriod and its been ab...
First time TTC. Is this app accurate? We don't want anything, to be out there just yet. Just let nature take it's course. Also with a 15 ...
TTC
I was on the implanon for 5 years after I decided to get on the mini pill only lasted with it for less then 2 months. I stopped the pill ...
Me and my husband have been trying for a baby for just over 3 years but I've fallen pregnant and lost them within the first trimester. Be...
2 answers
  kountry80,    KimboK
I recently got a BBT thermometer and was wondering if anyone else uses one and if you had any tips on how to get the best results? The fi...
Hello. For the last couple days I have been have a white boogery discharge. No odor. I did have somewhat of a light period last week. Is ...
2 answers | 1 comment
  2014_2016RA,    ambigilmi,    sgulia1987
So today I should be ovulating....but I've only had sex yesterday. The husband and i both plan on having sex today as well....What's the ...
1 answer
Been using opk for the last few months and only have 2 faint lines and now has ewcm. I was at the doctor and got the 21day bloods done ca...
My gyno said that there is a liquid in my uterus but there is nothing to worry about but didnt explain what it is.. such a shame i didnt ...
1 answer
I am 10 days past ovulation i am 100% sure i had intercourse on all of my fertile days my cervial mucus has dried up but i google that if...
2 answers | 1 comment
So my boyfriend and i have been ttc for 6 months now. My cycle seem to be 34 days now. According to the opk it said i was to ovulate on d...
Hi. My lover and I are trying . My period started on the 14th of this month and end the 18th yes I have short cycle . On the 16th he nutt...
Been off bcp for 5 mnths now have intercourse every other day and still not fallen :s no previous children regular periods did have a coi...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources