Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
april423Jun 29
By Brittbaby811
Me and my fiance have been trying for a baby for a year now and i just want to know what i have to do to get it to wo...
By inamis
My husband and I have been trying to cinceive for over a year now. About 2 months ago I had a VERY early miscarriage ...
5875562 tn?1410902486
By yari1980
well is almost 2days left for june to leave n yet i aint get my period this app jumps dates everyday like is lots i h...
By danniparker96
Hi I was wondering if anyone on here has any tips on getting pregnant. My and my boyfriend have began trying and were...
By danniparker96
Unfortunately I take laxatives (prescribed by a doctor) weekly. I worry that taking these my affect my fertility? I d...
18678553 tn?1466901830
By FDNDNB420
I have been with my significant other on and off for about ten years. We have tried to conceive for years and yet not...
By Sourglitz
Am I out this month? gymyress Posted 1 sec ago I am on cd27, I stopped the bc pill 8 months ago and even t...
RandD2013Jun 26
By Aneeshaa
Are fertility lube safe?? can someone suggest me which one to go for?
By Sourglitz
I am on cd27, I stopped the bc pill 8 months ago and even though in the past I've gotten pregnant fairly easily it's ...
By Roskilly78
I'm on cd4 and I normally have a 30day cycle so not sure when would be best to start ovulation testing ?
By tricialg760
I took an ovulation test and got an LH surge on day 14. But took a test on day 21 and my progesterone level was only...
By gempi
So this may sound strange, but about 2 weeks ago I woke up certain I was pregnant as sure as the sky is blue. I had n...
SourglitzJun 24
SourglitzJun 23
By Sourglitz
I am on cd25. It's been 8 months of trying and so my doc after checking progesterone last month and seeing that I a...
By Jenn989
Approximately 6-7 weeks ago I had a chemical pregnancy according to the doc n his lovely blood tests. I have still no...
By valg0426
I started ovulating on Wednesday and had intercourse twice that day. Since Saturday morning, I started having cramps ...
By 9down
Am trying to get pregnant for almost 2years now and nothing happened and we never use protection and i never had any ...
By BrylovesNiall
I have been wanting to get pregnant and I'm with my boyfriend of almost 2 years. He's the only guy I've been with sex...
mrc86Jun 23
mrc86Jun 23
By pinklavendax
I've never had this before it's like a thick clear jelly discharge that came out and I'm also having cramps , I'm on ...
AneeshaaJun 23
By Aneeshaa
We have been TTC for a few months.Got my period on 17th June My Cycle is of 30 or Sometimes 31 Days Can You please He...
Mojo2806Jun 22
By kcruz31
If someone is in their 40's is it harder to get pregnant?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank
mhv
Lancaster, OH
Blank
Blasian1121