Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
61 - 80 (of 4808) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been off the pill for 10 months after being on it for 10 years. My cycle is very irregular and at least 53 days long. I have gaine...
1 answer |
Hello I been trying to get pregnant this month So I had s** on my fertility window which was date 11. I was expecting my periods on the...
2 answers |
So my husband and I decided it was time to add to our family. I came off my birth control pills mid pack this month. We have been activ...
I am in my fertile window and I ovulate in a couple of days and I feel like I'm losing more sperm then I am putting in . I am using a syr...
I had unprotected sex the first day of my period and now about 2 weeks later I am having cramping in what seems to be both my ovaries wh...
1 answer | 1 comment |
If your trying to get pregnant what are the steps to getting pregnant easily?
2 answers |
had tubes clipped and not tied or buned can i still get pregnant got this done in 2009? And want to know how long the clamps last or slid...
3 answers |
610319 tn?1223865094
I have a very silly question! I found out I have HPV after my husband and I got married. We love each other very much, but we would like ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My fiance and i have been ttc and My period was from july 9th to 14th thos month shorter than normal, and i woke up at 3am because i had...
2 answers |
It's been a month since I haven't had my period , I took pregnancy test they came out neg. Could I still be pregnant ? Or what could it b...
1 answer |
Me and my partner really want to start a family. I'm 19, and we are living together. I fell pregnant 4 weeks ago, but had a miscarriage a...
3 answers |
Ttc
Is there anything over the counter to help with conceiving just curious?!?
|
We are TTC and I'm 1 dpo but this morning I woke with pains in my right ovary and moves to my side the pain is not constant but comes and...
1 answer |
5875562 tn?1410902486
Do any of u ladies take anything to help with cm I need help with it please let me know what y'all took to increase it
1 answer |
I'm trying to understand ovulation and how soon could i become pregnant. According to this app my ovulation date is tomorrow and I'm just...
1 answer |
I was wondering if any one has every tried taking fertility Blend because after being off my depo shot for over a year now I'm having tro...
1 answer |
5875562 tn?1410902486
Hello ladies any of u got a bfp with a temp of 36.7 let's talk
3 answers |
5875562 tn?1410902486
Ok I'm on clomid 50mg n I'm on round 3 so I ovulated between 6/27 or 6/29 so ever since I still been testing with ovulation strip til few...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My recent period was just this: Spotting pink June 27th, June 18th I began a light bleed of bright red until June 30th, then I had spotti...
1 answer |
Is the yellowish white discharge the missed periods is a sign of pregnancy or something else?? I can feel by cramps that im pregnant ca...
A
A
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources