Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
61 - 80 (of 4061) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How long after a missed period should you take a pregnancy test
Has anyone on here gotten pregnant on your period???
1 answer |
I have been on my period for about 3 months but i have only had a real heavy flow ones and that lasted for about 2 weeks is this normal?
I stopped my birth control in May 2015 to ttc. Ive always had regular 28 day cycles and never took more than a few months to get pregnant...
I had an embryo transfer on 12th June. Today getting nervous (10 days post transfer) approaching blood test on Wed. Havent had any pregna...
28 answers | 7 comments |
Can having HPV with an abnormal pap CIN 1 decrease your chances and or prevent you from getting pregnant and having a healthy baby?
3 answers |
17474691 tn?1460027827
Hiya! I was wondering if somebody could give me some info, I have read many stories online that Soy is no good to have During Pregnanc...
hi there... i am ttc since 7months ... was on clomid 50 for past two months but didt got pregnant now i am clomid 50 and hcg injection on...
1 answer |
Hi All, I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Endo in November, had robotic surgery too! Doc removed mostly all, pain is all gone. Immediately TT...
I recently miscarried in December. Naturally it lasted 6 weeks. We just tried to conceive again 2 days ago. Likely to get healthy baby?
I wasn't trying to conceive but my ex and I didn't prevent it either. I'm not 3 days late with slight spotting yesterday and that was it....
2 answers |
I haven't had my period at all, I was apparently supposed to get it the beginning of the month, but nothing. Only thing I've noticed is I...
My cycle was 2 days late this month (not uncommon) but it was much different than my normal cycle. Usually it lasts 4-5 days with very he...
1 answer |
I am suffering from PCOD and trying to conceive .my periods are almost 10 days postponded yet not come and pregency result is negative . ...
My fiancé are trying to conceive. Right now I am 4 days post ovulation and 11 days until my next period. I started spotting and it is red...
I am a female aged 20, don't have sex regularly but the last two times after sex I have had brown discharge and then bleeding, the first ...
1 answer |
I'm trying to get pregnant. I'm 19 I had two depo shots as of last summer One in June and another in August I also had the IUD placed...
Hi. I m 28 yrs old married since past six months .I have not concieved so far .I have been diagnosed with endometrial polyp of size 9.2m...
Me an my partner are trying to have a baby I had a baby 5years when I was 15 any suggestions or tips ?
im 18 and with my partner and we are at the stage were we are trying to conceive and we have failed on a few occasions any tips on how to...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank