Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
hansen20Jul 18
Val1214Jul 18
By Val1214
If I am on my period now, when are my fertility days? When do I have sex to get pregnant??
hansen20Jul 18
By jenwhaley
hi guys I'm new to this app and tracking my ovulation time. On the app here it has fertile day 1 that means I need to...
hansen20Jul 18
By SydTaye
My period is 7 days late could I be pregnant ?
By KateShamus
hi! We have been trying for a month now and I finished my period on July 5th. When is the earliest I could test? It's...
laurenh2Jul 17
By TTC_firstbaby
i woke up with strong menstrual cramps (i was suppose to get my period in 3 days) after a while i decided to go to th...
By KateShamus
hi! We have been trying for a month now and I finished my period on July 5th. When is the earliest I could test? It's...
By Quitama
Ok so im officially ttc for my 4th this month...any advice?
By svaldez52
Hey ladies...I need some help one year ago on July 28 2014 I had lost my first child a boy at 15 week 4 days dr. Didn...
By mallhi001
hi i am 30 years old and my wife is 29 years old.. we are trying to have a baby. 2 month has been gone but she is not...
By amberrenaeeee
When can I try to get pregnant ?
By Nicolew0507
My husband and I have been trying to conceive since March of this year! I had my IUD removed! I have been trying the ...
By Charlotte522
my period in May was the 17th - 23rd . my last period in June was 28 going through July 4th . me and my boyfriend had...
Gina04Aug 12, 2010
ClystaAug 12, 2010
By bonita77 Blank
i HAD MY TUBES TIED CUT AND BURNED IN 1999. i WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY HOW CAN I GET MY TUBES FIXED SO I CAN H...
By babylover_0105
My boyfriend and I are trying to conceive for a little miracle ❤️ This app let's us know when we are fertile but not ...
roxana1Jul 15
beezybeeMar 26
Neetu1988Mar 24
beezybeeMar 23
By beezybee
my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for sometime now and earlier this month I had a cycle that started ...
Lil_VeesJul 14
By sumluv3
Me and my husband have been ttc any suggestions besides fertility blend sp-1
peach5841Jul 14
By peach5841
Hi there, Are there any sort of precautions that need to be taken when trying to conceive, and living with an unva...
By mallhi001
hi i am 30 years old and my wife is 29 years old.. we are trying to have a baby. 2 month has been gone but she is not...
By KittyKat007
So recently I've been having a lot of headaches and I've been acting kinda Moody with my husband. I've also had minor...
By Dannnyelle
First, My period has came on 10 days earlier than my calendar said it was coming but it came on exactly on the 4th Sa...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank