Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By kkaputo
Was on the pill for 5 years now want to have a baby got off a month ago. How long can it take for me to concieve?
By Amandalley
Hey everyone! So my husband and I are ttc (trying to conceive). But we are having a hard time with it bc my cycle is ...
By mcas08
I had my implant removed on the 19th of May 16 we are trying to conceive our 4th child anyone. Pretty much everyday w...
By DeeBora
I need help on getting pregnant. I don't know if it's me or my boyfriend who can't make babies.
McbrigJun 05
By kaylene689
Me and my boyfriend never use a condom so last month (may) I didn't get my period but there we a few days I had a bro...
By hollyfran
I had started my period on the 23 but now it is coming much earlier like the 8th, I'm only 14, is there something wro...
By destiny_gray95
If I'm going off my BC I'm about a week or 2 late for my period, if I'm going off the calendar then I'm only a day la...
sobutlerJun 05
By sobutler
Been trying to get pregnant over a yr. About 4 months ago my cycle was a week late but no baby,now I am only on day 3...
hkjenJun 05
By souid
Is it normal? Or should we visit a doctor?
By littlerosa
So I'm technically a man, but I'm trying to make a big change in my life. What would be the least expensive way to be...
By cameron2908
Hi can anyone tell me how accurate this app is depending on the info you submit?
mrc86Jun 04
By mrc86
Hi ladies in currently TTC i have 34-36 day cicles my period ended on May 31 and today I took and ovulation test toda...
By knelson93
I am a 22 yr old and have recently gotten off of my birth control pills because my husband and I want to tlget pregna...
Shonnie79Jun 04
Laura3253May 25
By eddian
Iam 34 years with PCOS ,very irregular periods trying to get pregnant .How do I go about it.
Caitlin05Jun 03
By Melissa_Dimmer
Hi! I'm a 14 (almost 15) year old who wants to try using tampons but is scared too. I do sports and I feel like it'll...
By HeyMrsRobinson
Has anyone had any luck TTC using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor. I just bought one second hand and am just waiting...
By mrc86
Hi ladies I'm currently TTC I have 34-36 day cicles my period ended on May 31 today I took an ovulation test because ...
By hodmom
Hi there. When I was pregnant with my daughter I developed a corpus luteum cyst. I had my daughter in March of 15 and...
By Prasag1985
I am TTC since last year. Had a miscarriage. My period was due on 27/05/2016 however I am spotting since 24/05/2016 a...
By Melissa_Dimmer
Hi! I'm a 14 (almost 15) year old who wants to try using tampons but is scared too. I do sports and I feel like it'll...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank