Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
61 - 80 (of 4338) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 37 and have been TTC for over a year. We've been tested and all test showed that we were fine. Were considering infertility but want ...
1 answer |
So my partner and I have been trying for 2-3 months now In that time I've had a miscarriage. I'm due for my period tomorrow, 3 and a ha...
Im wantin a baby n dont no why i cant could i be rushin it im over 38 n i had a tube pregnancy like 6 months ago n im usein something cal...
2 answers |
Am I losing my mind, because I WANT to be pregnant so badly? I feel like I'm noticing things for implantation symptoms. I felt pinching c...
5 answers | 3 comments |
Trying from 8 months to concieve, doing intercourse in fertile days but no conception . . . Test reports of both are normal . .. Any su...
I am 23 years old. I have been TTC for a few months now. I get very depressed when I get a negative. Any tips for TTC ?
1 answer |
I would like to know what are the chances for me to get pregnante if one of my fallopian tube is bloked and I do not go throught the surg...
84 answers | 2 comments |
If my menstruation average circle is 28 please can I get a pregnant 17 day's before my next period?
1 answer |
So me and my fiancé are on methadone and I will be starting the shots for IVF next week. I am extremely nervous to start. Has anyone ever...
5 answers |
Im usein this thing called preseed to consive a baby how soon will i get pregnant if im keepin track of my period
6 answers | 1 comment |
I was prescribed Medroxyprogesterone because I was having irregular periods that either were extremely heavy and long or did not exist at...
Is it likely to be pregnant from intercourse a week before your expected period? Not during my fertility window?
Trying to conceive for a baby boy. Any suggestions on how to go about it?
1 answer |
I have my own home, money coming in, and getting married next october. By then me and my fiance will be 19!
27 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, Me and my OH have been ttc for the last 4 months. I was due my period the 19th it's now the 23rd and I've had cramps for the last...
What are the best day to have sex to make sure u get pregnant
2 answers |
I got your message but I don't understand I mean if she get her period on 16th September next month when is her ovulation day?
1 answer |
Hello my wife normally get her period not regularly it changes the question is that,when she get her period like 19th or 20th of august ...
2 answers |
TTC
So, I'm 22, TTC but it won't work. Can you give me any advice? Positions??
4 answers |
My husband and I want to try for a baby. Since I'm working as a preschool teacher I would like to finish the school year before the baby ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources