Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
SafaeihnApr 10
SafaeihnApr 10
SafaeihnApr 10
By Safaeihn
So I'm two days until my due period so I decided to be brave and take a test EARLY ! Only two days right? Well it was...
roxana1Apr 10
lirobeeApr 09
roxana1Apr 08
lirobeeApr 07
roxana1Apr 07
By roxana1
so i'm 2 days late so far! Please God this is our month! Will test tomorrow.
By beezybee
So I guess last month was a false alarm... My period started on the 3rd and ended yesterday it lasted 6days instead o...
beezybeeApr 09
roxana1Apr 08
roxana1Apr 08
roxana1Apr 07
By roxana1
girls i'm 6dpo ttc i took a cheap test this am and it was very positive so i took another one and very positive. Why ...
roxana1Apr 09
By LILchrissy1108
Praying that this is my mouth for baby .. Can you get pregnant by have sex 2 days b4 fertile week and three times dur...
By Alyfromkali
Back in 2010 I had my first miscarriage, the doctor never said why, all I know is at 13 weeks the heart stopped. I ha...
By K_shot_25
My boyfriend and I are trying to conceive and we have been since January. I'm currently 18 years old (don't judge ple...
Jenjar84Apr 09
Jenjar84Apr 09
jemma116Apr 09
remarApr 09
By Jenjar84
Ok, I have pcos and I'm currently on clomid for fertility. I am 3-4 weeks late I have done 3 hpt and all have come o...
By SG27
Okay u guys hopefully I explain this well. My cycle was 3 days late and I decided to go on BC and changed my mind we...
KRL_1234Apr 09
By shayshay196
Two and a half weeks ago I spotted two pinkish orange dots of blood. And that's all I've bleed. Now I'm having mild c...
By hollyhollyholly
Hi all I have been trying to get pregnant since January 2015 , I was actually pregnant in November 2014 but unfor...
jemma116Apr 09
remarApr 09
remarApr 09
By Princess_mandy
I've been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms like headaches, back pain, sore breast and, nausea. But I got my period ...
jemma116Apr 09
remarApr 09
By Yololovepink
My period is 42 days late never have the happened that means 3 missed period and many negative hpt test what should I...
By Mimi_D
Hello! Just joined the site and figured I'd ask the rest of the community on some advice or helpful tips. My partne...
roxana1Apr 09
Mindyc85Apr 08
roxana1Apr 08
By Incinerated
Well I'm 3 days late and all tests have been bfn. I'm having zero pms symptoms and I can always feel AF coming, but n...
By tqueen95
Okay so I started my period march 3rd ended the 6th on the 7th my partner and I did the baby dance we been trying to ...
lirobeeApr 09
By Ya_girl
So, I am 10 days late and for the past week and a half my breasts have been very sensitive and I've been having light...
roxana1Apr 09
Sarahmum2Apr 09
roxana1Apr 08
Sarahmum2Apr 08
Sarahmum2Apr 08
By Sarahmum2
I'm now 11 days late had 2 faint positives an a few negative ones having all the symptoms of pregnancy but it won't s...
By Ms93502
I havent had my period in about eight months ive lost weight started eating healthier and dont get my period !! Im so...
KRL_1234Apr 08
Ya_girlApr 08
By KRL_1234
I'm starting to get nervous. I'm going on 8 days late on my period. No signs or symptoms of it either. Last month I w...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank