Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Missqueen96
Hello girls !! Ok so my period is due on the 11th June and yesterday and today I had a lot of light cramping and a l...
By hollyhollyholly
Hi I just wanted to no I had my cycle on 2nd June and finished 6th June when would it be best around to have sex my c...
By kieradawn
So for the past 3-4 months I've been having my period every 2 weeks on the dot. I went to the gynecologist March 24th...
By Missqueen96
So my boyfriend and I are trying to conceive. This is our 2nd month. I had my last period on the 14th May and it is d...
RockRoseJun 08
By gbemzy
When can I have an intercourse to conceive a male child
By Alohamama85
my husband was away for training for a month and just got back 2 weeks ago. We had sex every day the first week he wa...
By Missqueen96
So my boyfriend and I are trying to conceive. This is our 2nd month. I had my last period on the 14th April and it is...
By Alexandra2214
My partner and I have been trying for a baby since last month. My last period began on 16/05/15 and lasted only 4 day...
By JazziePoohBear20
I have these bumps on my areolas and their dark, and i have all the signs of pregnancy but ive taken pregnancy test a...
By Bhmckee2
Has anyone gotten pregnant after having Mirena IUD removed!? How long did it take? Any problems with pregnancy? Misc...
AJsbabyJun 07
By rmfogel
The only reason im even debating is because im almoat 33. We have been ttc for a year now. My dr isn't worried, horm...
By Pooh_pooh190
this app say my period is late I have had cramps but no period yet should i wait the month out and is this app always...
olejjmJun 07
cndynellyJun 03
olejjmJun 01
olejjmMay 30
17julyMay 30
By cndynelly
Am trying to concieve and had sex this month and my period is due yesterday 29th may but its not coming. I started ha...
By Johaanaa
Hi there i had mc on 10/5 then stop on 16/5 Since then ttc but no lucky at all , yesterday 6/6 my period started lig...
By AkiraAVital
Ugh..so I had a d&c on May 7th at 14 weeks pregnant. I've had sex almost immediately after when bleeding had stopped....
hansen20Jun 06
hansen20Jun 06
By JuanaaTorres
Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex right after my last period was over . Which was a Friday , May 2...
TTc
By dp2dn84
I was wondering if anuone out there can help. Ive been to doctors as i havent been having periods. They took my bl...
By soviea
Day 2 : 6-8mm follicles day 3-7: took injectables Day 16: 10 follicles of 15-28mm; Took lupron Day17-18: Had sharp...
By Megera20
So I was on the nexplanon for over a year. I just had it taken out a few days ago. My periods have always been weird,...
erie5295Jun 05
Lacey_95Jun 02
tasha0918Jun 02
Lacey_95Jun 02
erie5295Jun 02
By Lacey_95
1 month 2 days in still no period but I get lower cramps in I'm gassy a lot but I take lots of test in get (neg) but ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank