Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By JenileeS
Hi ladies, We've been TTC for about 5 months now, and my cycle is now a week late. A week and a half ago i had one d...
JenileeSAug 10
By JenileeS
Hi ladies, We've been TTC for about 5 months now, and my cycle is now a week late. A week and a half ago i had one d...
By Missy_2015
hi, I've been tracking myself for ovulation with the 'maybe baby saliva ovulation test'. I showed signs that ovul...
hansen20Aug 10
ESE10Aug 09
hansen20Aug 07
By ESE10
Hey there!! so I ovulated 6/25-6/26.. I am currently at the bed of my TWW and for the last 4-5days I've noticed a sor...
By Queentiff89
I'm trying to conceive I have sex few days before my period but still I have a period each month, is there anything ...
By october22_
hi my menstrual is due tomorrow. I ovulated on the 29th and had sex that night because I've noticed Ewcm. Ive had sor...
By biancaleslie
I have Been pregnant back in March but I lost it in April. I had gotten back on birth control "cryselle 28" in June a...
AnahybaAug 06
mhvAug 06
By sanju1971s
I just took a pregnancy test this evening and it came 2 line 2nd line was little thin. :( I am 10 days post a 5 day...
By Bates1996
so we had sex when I was ovulating and before it was during the time of July 9-17th and I've bee feeling kind of nase...
bittbittAug 09
Seabreeze2318Feb 17, 2013
siasingSep 18, 2007
dlb0221Apr 09, 2005
mosieApr 06, 2005
By mosie Blank
I'm trying to figure out when I ovulate, but I've had periods twice a month for the last 2 months. I went off the pi...
By Mira_hassan
hi guys am facing a little problem here and I need your help,my husband and I are married for 6months now and have be...
By rmfogel
Last year I thought I was pregnant around this time. Turned out I wasn't, my cycle just shifted. I'm now 5 days lat...
YonnaGAug 08
By upt11
I have very irregular periods.Before 06-05-15 I haven't had a period in 7months.I came on 06-05-15 my next period was...
By willsgirl14
Hi ladies , just finished my fertile window hubby and I have been baby dancing every other day as well as me charting...
hansen20Aug 08
By Honeydewlove
right before I was suppose to start my period i had cramps on my right side, my nipples were sensitive, I was more ti...
McbrigAug 08
By Lizzard2293
Hi so I had what I thought was my period 4 weeks ago on the 16 of July prior to that we "baby danced" July 6 and june...
By Nonnie_nana
i read alot about the pregnancy signs..also i was pregnant like 2 years ago..the thing here that i feel the signs is ...
By Aprilpuga88
I had my period last month on the 2nd lasted 4 usually lasts 6-7 days after 4 days 2 days later I had a lil bit of ...
By neri143
hello everyone I'm new. ahm I took clomid 50mg. 6 pcs. consium 12 days last 3months ago that was months of May and t...
??
By beezybee
i have a question has anyone tried "Conception Plus"?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank