Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Kaylebsmommy
Her ladies my last period was November 2-6. I'm now 34 days and no period. I spotted a couple weeks ago but only when...
By Bdevii
My boyfriend and I have been together for quite a long time so us having unprotected sex is not uncommon. I have howe...
By candicehoneyapple
How soon after taking shot should I have intercourse? Seems like a simple question, but confusing at the same time. ...
By Purplerain117
Have any of y'all been on the mirena iud bc? If so how how long did it take you to get pregnant after removal? I had ...
By Jace1123
I stopped taking birth control in July. I've have a total of three periods since then and it's December and I've gone...
Still_AndiJAug 13, 2003
msklarrAug 13, 2003
skd7474Aug 13, 2003
By Smartass Blank
I had my tubes tied almost eight years ago. I have regretted the decision but it is so expensive to reverse and there...
By Mariaavf21
I'm 19 days late and 4 negative pregnancy test I'm usually never this late I have all the symptoms like I'm getting ...
Angie2235Dec 04
By Resee25
ok well i didn't get my period for the month of November and now I'm having a brownish discharge I took pregnancy tes...
Tavi12Dec 04
hope2227Dec 04
hope2227Dec 03
Tavi12Dec 03
By hope2227
Am traiying to get pregnant .. cam i take the fish oil .. will that help me ???
By Taihesha1
my period is due in 8 days re the ovalation app. I pretty much have had sex every 2 days within my 6 days ovulation c...
Angie2235Dec 04
By Kathy_hogle
I've been trying conceive since August , I have the app & I still haven't gotten pregnant . Any tips ?
By McLeodbaby
so I've been tracking my period and ovulation with a app since September when I removed my IUD to get pregant I purch...
Emmy33Dec 01
By Cloe22
I had baby number one in 2013 and had the Mirena coil fitted. I had the cool removed in Sept 2014 and we are now tryi...
By Chynaa_dipp
i had my period on nov. 8th it usually lasts from 5 to 6 days. A week later and my period came on again cramps and al...
RockRoseDec 01
By Gorgeous50
i had 2 children in my twenties, now I'm in a new relationship , new husband. And he ask if I would consider having ...
Ms_TayDec 03
By rhondagirl19
Hi everyone! I am new to medhelp. I have a question, maybe someone can help me out on. I had my period on the 18th an...
Ms_TayDec 03
By Yaseli
I'm 20 days late , I haven't done the test bc. I'm scare that it might come negative, I had sex and I got this really...
By McKsMommy
I had intercourse on Oct 25, I started my period a few days later. I am now 6 days late for my period. It isn't possi...
hope2227Dec 02
Tavi12Dec 02
hi
By hope2227
I had a mc on jun i wa t to get pregznant again..wat can i take ti help me get pregant again i reaally want onther bb...
By Angie2235
Has anyone ever had a chemical pregnancy? If so, did you end up having success after?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank