Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By TeamNguyen
Has anyone ever ovulated during your period? I've been charting my BBT and the only surge in temperature that I see i...
By TeamNguyen
I just started taking these about a month ago or two ago and have recently noticed that my cycle has changed a lot. I...
By nadzwadzandalaft
Been tracking my cycle for 4months now.. Learned that I have an average of a 25day cycle.. Does that mean I ovulate s...
By jene33
I started to investigate my fertility because I'm in my late 30s - the first month I was tested, my estradiol was 374...
3adilahMay 02
WoollycatApr 30
By TeamNguyen
Is it true that women who have average cycle lengths longer than 35 days are likely not ovulating? I think I read tha...
By sara382
Im 32 years Girl. I Have 3 Chldren and i dont want more children. so me and my husband not too muchsex .when we doing...
By vee_84
Anybody have experience with accupuncture?
By JalonaSantigo
Hi Im very concerned about my cycle and scared I might be pregnant. I had a period March 9 it lasted 5 days. My perio...
mrscookieMay 02
fanismellMay 02
By fanismell
Hi there, my husband and I have been tracking for a while now and I have been using this tracker most of the time. My...
By Lyx3
Hi, Me and my partner are trying to get pregnant, but we aren't having any luck unfortunately was just wondering if...
By tayyandrea
In late March I went to the doctor to see if I could conceive and he looked over everything and I am and he prescribe...
By baevic
I started my flow on 28 april and I normally flow for 4days. I had sex on 1 may and 2 may. Can I get pregnant?
By Jodie_2_
I have pcos so I only have a period every few months. But lately I have had symptoms such as nausea, funny taste in m...
By Corrinaaaaaa
I had my period at the end of March, and in the beginning of April for 5 days. I haven't started my period again all ...
bby_smurfDec 12, 2015
kch9017Dec 02, 2015
TomacinaOct 15, 2015
lyndsay9Sep 27, 2015
By slp75 Blank
My husband and I have only been ttc for 2 months. I am 30 years old and my period has always been very regular (ever...
By beba2157
My niples hurt really bad almost feel as someone had rubbed sand paper against the also I'm a day late my cycle is ab...
geostewApr 30
WoollycatApr 30
By geostew
I've just come on my 'period' (so I think it is) but it's really watery??, I'm also 3 days early, I had unprotected s...
By TeamNguyen
I even reading up on this a lot because I tend to not notice too much of it for me so I was a bit concerned. I hear ...
By MMP8713
I stopped birth control in January and got my period in February and March I am a week late and took 2 pregnancy test...
By Naniiiii
I haven't got my period..I have been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms like my sore breast,throwing up,i am crazy em...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank