Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
81 - 100 (of 4749) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm just wondering how long did it take for you to become pregnant and what did you do to help yourself become pregnant ? we are wanting ...
Hi, it's funny that I find myself here again. I use to post when I was pregnant with my daughter, 10 years ago. Well, im back @ age 36 a...
I have a 4 year old already and I had a miscarriage feb2016 and ever since I haven't been able to conceive what should I do?
1783159 tn?1450767156
So I took clomid at the beginning of the month and had a few mood swings! Thanksgiving Eve my nipples became real sore and still is and I...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Hi all I'm new to this forum and I've been trying to conceive for some time. I have Graves' disease as well as a little polycystic ovarie...
1 answer |
TTC
I had sex 4 days before my period and the 4th and 7th day after my period. Am I able to get pregnant around these times?
1 answer |
Hi I'm try my to have a 2nd child with my hubby but I was out on the mini pill to help me stop blood clotting , I was diagnosed with endo...
1 answer |
I had the implanon for 2 1/2 years and removed it last year in September, and my husband and I have been trying ever since and here we ar...
1 answer |
4379602 tn?1493523800
I just got off the pill with cramps and sore nipples.
1 answer |
So my boyfriend and I have had sex non stop sense we have been together. For the past few months we didn't have sex maybe 3 times. But la...
1 answer |
I have finally gotten off the depo shot I was supposed to go back but I never did so I was wondering for those who were on it before how ...
2 answers |
Hi, so I had unprotected sex April 18th and my last period ended on April 12. When will it show on a pregnancy test? I am trying to figur...
2 answers |
We are currently NTNP as my son is approx 5 months. I still don't have a period yet and we are NTNP. I want to try in a few months withou...
1 answer |
Hi ladies, i think im about 3 weeks along, and i keep testing but nothing is showing up, do i just need to wait a little longer to get th...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I got my words wrong and needed to add more but I wasn't able to and it doesn't let you edit or delete it. Is there anyway to delete it?...
My husband and I have been trying for 7 months but nothing we are both young I'm 21 and he is 22, anyways I think that the main reason wh...
25 answers | 2 comments |
Please help me figure this out I am going crazy bc my blood test came back negative.. but the home test say yes and so iam trying to figu...
1 answer |
Hi all! I need some help/advice if anyone has any to give! So here we go! I had my period 3/29-4/2, put a new nuvaring in for two days a...
can I get pregnant if I have sex with my period?
1 answer |
594290 tn?1220054158
Could you please share how long you waited to conceive after cytotec? How long did you bleed after cytotec and how long before you resum...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources