Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Dannnyelle
First, My period has came on 10 days earlier than my calendar said it was coming but it came on exactly on the 4th Sa...
hansen20Jul 13
hansen20Jul 13
By mallhi001
hello me and my husband trying for baby. we are trying from 2 month but still nothing coming up. so anyone help me...
mrsatkyJul 13
hansen20Jul 13
By Ladyhines617
I'm 26years old my husband and I have been trying to have a baby for over a year now .im still not pregnant yet .can ...
hansen20Jul 13
By iyawos
what are the chances of getting pregnant, if there was a blood flow for 2 day immediately after ovulation. I have a ...
hansen20Jul 13
By TTC_firstbaby
when i was 5dpo i had light cramps, 6dpo i had light cramps and nauseas. Today i am 7dpo and i am really nauseas and ...
hansen20Jul 13
By marieruiz
So me and my boyfriend tried last month to get pregnant and it did not work. We r trying again this month which we h...
By jothi123
i am 24yr old i got married ..me and mu hubby trying for a baby last march end 2015 still i disnt get conseive also ...
By Ziniaa
Hi everyone, I am ttc for past 10 months. I am 32yrs old. I have 23 days menstrual cycle, Also i have Hyper-thyroi...
By Kris_Danyell
By any chance does anyone if Gertiol really help you get pregnant?
By Diamond1002
This week is week 4 after miscarriage. Last week I had my first AF since loss and it lasted just two days. Now today ...
By 0192
My cycle is 30 days and I saw my menses on the 21st of May. According to my calendar on Medhelp it says that ovulatio...
By secondtrymom83
How old is too old to have children? I'm wanting to have a child again. I'm 32 years old.
By Nickie7
i had my period may 7 and then june 1 but now this month july 1 i started spotting light and now it is alil heavlier...
By Tiffany_Conner
Hello all(: My name is Tiffany I'm 21 years old and I have really irregular periods. My last period was in May, and m...
By mrsatky
Need help please?? My husband and I have been trying to conceive for the last 14 months. we have been pregnant twic...
By pebelicious
My mestruation dates are mixed up and I really want a baby now but its not happening. What is the matter?
10691559_tn?1436118777
By everchangingeyes94
Best positions, tips, or tricks you guys used to get pregnant?
By Missbahser
hello.. I've married the day that i finished my period i took birth control for 2 days and forgot to take the 3rd on...
By Ejayne90
I stopped taking the pill in February with hopes of getting pregnant. I had my first period about a month after stopp...
By Kaitlynn50
I had sex really close to my time of ovulation and he wore a condom. However lately I've been feeling random pains in...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank