Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By tricialg760
I took an ovulation test and got an LH surge on day 14. But took a test on day 21 and my progesterone level was only...
By gempi
So this may sound strange, but about 2 weeks ago I woke up certain I was pregnant as sure as the sky is blue. I had n...
SourglitzJun 24
SourglitzJun 23
By Sourglitz
I am on cd25. It's been 8 months of trying and so my doc after checking progesterone last month and seeing that I a...
By Jenn989
Approximately 6-7 weeks ago I had a chemical pregnancy according to the doc n his lovely blood tests. I have still no...
By valg0426
I started ovulating on Wednesday and had intercourse twice that day. Since Saturday morning, I started having cramps ...
By 9down
Am trying to get pregnant for almost 2years now and nothing happened and we never use protection and i never had any ...
By BrylovesNiall
I have been wanting to get pregnant and I'm with my boyfriend of almost 2 years. He's the only guy I've been with sex...
mrc86Jun 23
mrc86Jun 23
By pinklavendax
I've never had this before it's like a thick clear jelly discharge that came out and I'm also having cramps , I'm on ...
AneeshaaJun 23
By Aneeshaa
We have been TTC for a few months.Got my period on 17th June My Cycle is of 30 or Sometimes 31 Days Can You please He...
Mojo2806Jun 22
By kcruz31
If someone is in their 40's is it harder to get pregnant?
By danniparker96
Ladies - Has anyone tried Pregnacare - Before Conception tablets before? Do they work? Are there any side effec...
By 08168152061
Gud morning, i saw my period on the 16 of june my circle count is 29 pls wnt to knw wen is my most fertile period. A...
By weec24
I'm so upset. We have been trying for almost 2 years now and been through all the tests but everything coming up norm...
By praveenab
Do any one have experience of hcg injection. Doctor has given me one 10000 hcg injection on 15 day of my cycle.what a...
RandD2013Jun 19
By worriedly25
In October I will be off birth control for 2 years. I have been trying to conceive for awhile now. My obgyn told me t...
By Tashad55
Me and my partner have been trying to concieve for a few months now. Last and this month I've been getting s few symp...
By Zani8671
Trying to conceive but my periods are irregular, trying to figure out my fertile days. Can anyone help.?.
Punkyd06Jun 18
By Punkyd06
I am ttc#5 after 2mc's. POS OPK ON 8th and 9th. Due for AF today but nothing. Lots of pg symptoms. Have had what "we ...
By Roskilly78
Luteal phase 20 days (today) - period due 26/6/16 - sex on 3rd June --- would this AV been my fertile time?
By laurajayandrews
I've had 4 healthy baby's my youngest is 5 now I have a new partner that I love an been trying for a while but no goo...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank
mhv
Lancaster, OH
Blank
Blasian1121