Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By s_tucker
Hey! I was diagnosed with PCOS about 2 months ago, started eating healthy and exercising and got a period(I think) ...
maw4389Mar 25
maw4389Mar 25
By Victoria23x
Has anyone else had low bbt n still been pregnant or got a BFP . I'm due for AF tge 29th I tested today it was a BFN...
By 2kayStylez
my fiancé and I have been going by this app for the last 3 months and still all of my pregnancy tests are negative , ...
By Lizzylooohooo25
My husband and I are trying to conceive. I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I would like to see if anybody has any "qui...
By Ashmuq
My cervix is high and soft for over a month nw.. is it a matter of concern?
Lmc76Mar 22
Lmc76Mar 14
RockRoseMar 13
Lmc76Mar 13
Lmc76Mar 12
By Lmc76
Hi me and my partner have been trying to conceive our 2nd child for more than a year now. I've just turned 40 and rea...
By NotPregYet91612
I have PCOS and have been taking medicine to help balance my hormones. It was working well, but I am now a week late,...
By NFiggs
Hello Everyone! So I have a situation that I cannot seem to find answers for online anywhere. I had a miscarriage ...
17613647 tn?1458372160
By AlysaNicole
I've been on the shot since Nov , 2015 I had gotten my 2nd shot Feb 15 2016 , I want to stop getting the shot & try f...
By yaska212
Is it normal to feel sick in 2 days
By Kay129018263
Hi all. So my hubby and I have been trying to get pregnant for 9 months. Is there anything that I can do to help me o...
varierMar 17
varierMar 17
krisdebaMar 16
By varier
I'm 10 days late on my period bt I done many test on this 10 days they showing me always negative I done blood test...
By Gee1133
Hi ladies, me and my partner have been trying to conceive for a while, however it was a shock when we found out I had...
By krisdeba
ive never did a blog or anything just to let everyone know to bare with me ! I will tell my story kinda long but want...
krisdebaMar 16
Jay_LeronMar 09
By Jay_Leron
Hi everyone. Been doing a google search on cm ive been experiencing. Dh and i bd 2 days before and one day after Ovul...
krisdebaMar 16
maw4389Mar 11
By Babygigatt
I am currently TTC and I am so confused about what my body is even doing right now. Ha. I've been keeping track of my...
By Janmg
Hi there I had my period on the 8th February 2016 and finished on the 11th this is normal for me. I had unprotected s...
Okie_MamaMar 11
babyO_2Feb 27
By youngandhungry
I'm 18 and my boyfriend and I have sat down and though long and hard. We have decided that we want to have a baby. I ...
17474691 tn?1460027827
By xlillove
I have been taking Pregnacare Conception for nearly 2 weeks now, and i have noticed some changes! I have been brea...
9807151 tn?1406765659
Lizzi420Mar 16
By octomom23
What the earliest that you can do a pregnancy test
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources