Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
81 - 100 (of 4584) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im really want a baby now But I got one ovary the right can I still
Ive just had a bit of bleeding red/brown with cramps could this be an implantation bleed?
3 answers |
Im confused i came of the copper marena coil on the 29 of january and started to have a heavy bleed on the 30 of january... and finished ...
We have decided we want another baby. I had my first and last depo shot October 19th then after I got the shot we decided we wanted more ...
1 answer |
I stopped breastfeeding my 11 month old approximately 2 weeks ago and we are anxious to conceive again. I had lessened nursing him before...
Hello, I had unprotected sex on december 15 and my nexplanon was removed on the 21st after having it in for 6 months(didnt have a period ...
I've been in a relationship so long with my partner anytime I try to conceive then it get spoilt, I don't know why and have been very dis...
2 answers |
I keep track of my period on a period calendar and it says I'm in my ovulation day today and tomorrow. My last period ended on the 28th ...
I've currently stopped my birth control after roughly 2 years. I've been on and off for a month and fully stopped three weeks ago. It's a...
Hi everyone, I'm 4 days late on my period but don't know when the best time is to take a test, when did you all take your first test and ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi there, i have a 19 month old already after trying for 9 years!!! anyways, we decided to try for another and thinking it going to take ...
Hi I'm new here and well my husband and I have been trying to convince for almost a year now and I went to the doctor to see if I was fer...
594290 tn?1220054158
Could you please share how long you waited to conceive after cytotec? How long did you bleed after cytotec and how long before you resum...
5 answers |
Hello ladies I'm new to this site. So here goes my cycle was due November 28 2016 I began spotting 2days before it got abit heavier but t...
I want to alter my period by 5 days... I want to TTC for baby #2 (my 1st baby passed away due to prematurity 4 days after birth) but wont...
1 answer |
i am 39 years old and no baby yet. I married 2 years back. My husband already has a child from his ex wife. i am trying to get pregnant b...
1 answer |
Hi everyone i hope someone can help me regarding my issues. Me and my husband was trying to conceive for a year. But until we cant make i...
1 answer |
Hi, We have been trying our luck with having a baby for the past 4-5 months. We thought of getting tested for fertility and have consu...
Hello, I have 35 years on and I have my TR May 26, 2016 and have been TTC since August 26, 2016. Since August I have been having regular...
So, I'm trying to conceive. And it's been difficult. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to better conceive?
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources