Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
81 - 100 (of 4458) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Been off bcp for 5 mnths now have intercourse every other day and still not fallen :s no previous children regular periods did have a coi...
Hi ladies I will be turning 36 years next year and would like to have my first child.is it possible to conceive at 36 years without any ...
Okay so me and my partner haven't been trying as such, but we've had unprotected sex for a year now but I have irregular periods so meani...
2 answers |
My OB/GYN put me on a hormone pill called Norethindrone 5MG. She put me on this hormone pill to help regulate my periods and to help me g...
7 answers | 2 comments |
My husband and I have been ttc for a few months now. I had my nexplanon birth control taken out in June and I just feel like its taking f...
I'm 30 years old. I've been trying to get pregnant for 2 years now. I have a 11 year old and 7 year old. I was told stories about Geritol...
My husband and I are not actively trying to conceive, but last month we had unprotected sex 4 or 5 times during my fertile window. I am n...
3 answers | 4 comments |
U had my period in the 2nd if October and it lasted for 3days an been having sex with my boyfriend every other day since it stopped will ...
Hi, Well I started with this cycle on the 10th October I know it's stil early but need to talk to someone who understands what I am g...
Hi, I am 44 years old and sadly I just had a miscarriage about 2 weeks ago. I really want to try and get pregnant again this time hav...
13 answers |
It's 4years in marriage but failed to conceive. Saw I gyno and haven't been help . What can I do now?
Went to the ER two days ago for abdomain cramping got blood work done and ultrasound , doctor inform me I have cysts that's why I feel pa...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello my name is Hannah and me and my partner are trying for a baby we have been trying for two years and nothing seems to be working I ...
1 answer |
TITLE BASICALLY SAYS IT ALL LOL WERE TRYING FOR ANOTHER BABY AND I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW FAR ALONG DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? LIK...
3 answers |
Hi, My BMI is low at 16.9, so scared i will never conceive at this weight, anyone out there conceive at this BMI would love to hear? Xxxx
Hi, I've been diagnosed with primary infertility as I'm not ovulating naturally. I'm currently taking clomid 50mg for 3 cycles and on m...
Hello ladies. I'm 20 years old with a two year old boy. I was diagnosed with PCOS and recently ordered a ttc kit online called conceive e...
2 answers | 2 comments |
After my period, when can I have my ovulation test? My cycle is changing. Recently, I had a 25 days cycle before my AF
1 answer |
does anybody have any tips on getting pregnant? and certain positions? putting legs up after sex? certainly foods or drinks to eat or sta...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources