Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
81 - 100 (of 4274) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
how do i mark the start of my pregnancy in this app?
My SO and I have been TTC for a few months. Honestly I've got no idea what's going on and this has been happening for at least two months...
Me and my gf had sex last june 24 then she had 1 and half days of period shes having a early period What happen to her? I dont want to b...
4 answers |
Me and my girlfriend have decided to try for a baby as soon as possible but was wondering when to perfect time was to try.
1 answer |
Hello I've been off the depo since June 2015 and I never had a cycle until this year January.. I have one every month , on time except th...
We have been trying to conceive for about four years. I have pcos otherwise everything else is good. After four failed iuis and my cycles...
feb 24 got my period ,april 17th i got my period& So June 10th I got my period i have 50-55 day cycles..this month I got my period 4 week...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi! We're new to our TTC journey and so far it's been quite a confusing one. Since having a couple chemical pregnancies earlier in the y...
Hey everyone. I have done my research online and I haven't really read any solid information- it seems as if every post people have diff...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 30 and TTC really confused/worried my cycle is 33-35 days long last period started 06/25. Today on day #19 of my cycle I had a brown...
2 answers |
So my period was suppose to start this Saturday July 16 according to the app but I started spotting on the 12 dark brown and got lighter ...
Hi me and my partner are trying for a baby and have been trying for about 5 months but with me having Pcos it seems to becoming a little ...
2 answers |
I have been getting a positive on my ovulation strips for 5 days now is that normal?
I am wondering because I don't have orgasms from intercourse .
3 answers |
I'm 30 and TTC really confused/worried my cycle is 33-35 days long last period started 06/25. Today on day #19 of my cycle I had a brown...
I had 2 miscarriages and i just can not get over that i get very depressed when i see pregnant women u had a well women check up my Dr. s...
2 answers |
I had a miscarriage back in February and last month (June) and this month we have been having some unprotected sex. June 8th-13th I had m...
I Had sex on the 10 (unprotected) and he Cam in Me. My period was on the 1st its regular every 26 Days and the 10th my app said I was the...
So I have been tracking every detail of my period and ovulation and all that. My husband and I are trying to conceive so I'm wondering if...
4 answers |
So this morning when I woke up I felt a little bit of blood coming out, so I hurried to the toilet but when I looked at it, it was brown!...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources