Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
81 - 100 (of 4680) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Alright, i am so excited and i try not to stress my wife with all my questions lol my wife's last period was on Feb 19, 2017 and we ar...
I want baby and trying for last few months. Always negative results. Depressing need help please.
One week late for my period , should i take a pregnancy test just been feeling dizziness
1 answer |
I be been teying to have a baby over 5 years now I'm 36 is it to late for me? And what information you all can give me will help so much ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello ladies, I need some help please. I've been trying to conceive since the middle of last year. I am turning 27 this year and I'm...
Hello beautiful ladies Im going to get right into the whole story .. My petiod got mext up and became about a 32 day cycle instead o...
3 answers | 2 comments |
It was my fertile window and I decided since I want to conceive to have unprotected sex and then the next day I got my period which is 2 ...
I want to conceive immediately. I have two children .
I was induced with my first and had a emergency c section 6 years ago.im now 37 weeks on Monday and I have appointment to talk about bein...
1 answer |
In 2016 nov I had a surgery to remove my left fallopian tube I was then told the right one was blocked and that ivf was my only chance. L...
3 answers |
How can I get pregnant while breastfeeding? My periods are so irregular, supposedly according to many apps, I'm weeks late, I'm getting n...
My partner was married before and his wife left him, she wanted a baby badly but his got a low sperm count and the fertility doc said his...
How effective is pre-seed? Has any one had success using this product?
2 answers |
I want to get pregnant but my husband has the form of hpv where you get genital warts. I got one wart in the beginning and we treated it ...
Hi I was wondering if anyone can shed some light I done a ov test yesterday and had two dark lines so this means I am ovulating, so me an...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, I'm back on here because I wanted to know if those of you who have misscaried before, got pregnant right after again? It's b...
1 answer |
I've been on birth control pills for about 5 years now, I just got off the pill, it's been about 4 days and I immediately started my peri...
It seem like everyone is living my dream. I always keep everyone babies and I would treat them like my own I would by them clothes , shoe...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I keep getting BFN's...I am using Starlight and Sunny Pregnancy test from Amazon...anyone have experience with these...if so did you ever...
Hello I wanted to know me n my husband sexually active even regular thn y I didn't conceive yet?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources