Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
81 - 100 (of 4801) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
TTC
My husband smokes cigarettes daily ! And we've been trying to conceive for 2 months now and nothing has happened . What can we do ? Can I...
1 answer |
I feel nashes and want to through up
5875562 tn?1410902486
I'm taking clomid but I was told clomid dry up ur mucus and I have alil of it so I'm trying to increase it n have more do any of u know w...
4 answers |
5875562 tn?1410902486
Ok yesterday I started taking ovulation test and two lines came out today I took another one on the morning and one line only came out th...
I been trying for three months without success does anyone know something over the counter that will help
1 answer |
Hi, This is my first time posting here and I'd love to hear from someone with a similar situation. I had an ectopic in December, wher...
Im 37 years my cycle is always 28 days but last month it was 25 days. We are TTC I'm not feeling myself that past few days constantly tir...
12654249 tn?1439951416
Is their any other mothers in here trying to get pregnant?? I am a mother of 2 beautiful girls i know its to early cause my youngest goin...
3 answers |
I started taking my clomid on 5th day of my cycle when am I going to ovulate
1 answer |
5875562 tn?1410902486
Has anyone had headache or breast pain as early start systom of pregnancy I'm on clomid and now I'm waiting to see if by Sunday my af com...
3 answers |
5875562 tn?1410902486
Hello have any of u ladies drink grapefruit juice to help with cm mucus I'm taking fertile cm n just started drinking the juice to help m...
i want to get pregnant but i been trying and i don't get pregnant checking on fértil days does it really work? to get pregnant ??
1 answer |
Actually my wife want to pregnant , we try every month also nothing happen, but some month her period is getting 6 to 7 days late. Can't ...
1 answer |
I have 1 child whose 4 and was using Yasmin prior to conceiving him. I have been back on the pill since his birth for four years and I am...
My cycle length was 28 for more than 10 yrs. But for last 1&1/2 yr my cycle length got changed to 30-31 days. I am trying to conceive fo...
Hello, my DH of 7 months and I are ttc. We did not have sex before marriage. I was on BC to regulate my period until we got back from hon...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I am a mother of 5 kids I started young I was 17 anyways I was 20 when I had my 3 Rd child I got an IUD kept it in way longer then the...
1 answer |
Is it crucial a woman has a orgasm in order to conceive
2 answers |
Last month we tried to conceive but it didn't happen . I don't know what to do
2 answers |
My Lmp date is 2june2017 which days will be good for concieving
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker