Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

101 - 120 (of 3771) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm very ready to have a baby and husband is nervous. Any advice?
Danin2 | Posted
I have a 6cm complex cyst on my right ovaire i have some discomfort with it and i would like to have another baby but i am on a waiting list for at least another 7months to see my gyneo and dont want to wait that long has anybody gotting...
Rachy111 | Posted
Hey! This is more of a venting/question This is not the first time I have attempted to download an app that will help me predict my ovulation and fertility. I am 29 years old, I have been having terrible periods since I was 15 years o...
Mandaxox12345 | Last answer
My boyfriend and I are trying to conceive, however haven't had much luck, we've recently started taking the pregnacare before conception tablets (for him & for her). My last period was a week late so I took a pregnancy test of which came...
Gee1133 | Posted
I've been married over 6 years. Desperately want a baby for 2-3 years. I'm ready and healthy. My husband is nervous and thinks it will bring too many changes. We are both in our upper 30's. I think about having a child daily and feel in...
Danin2 | Posted
We had unprotected sex two times in this week, are there chances of me conceiving?
Maryam21 | Last answer
16766743_tn?1451288746
Hi im new to this.. so my period was 6 1/2 almost 7 days late, im usually regular maybe 1-1 1/2 days late but never this late. My husband and I are trying to conceive but no luck yet. Can anyone please help me??
angelkisses09 | Last answer
Last month on day 36 of my cycle I had some very light spotting, and had no period. I'm now on day 34 since then. 2 days ago I did a test and a very very faint line came up, and did another and another faint line came up. I've just...
Lottie9697 | Last answer
I feel lost and concerned. I am 44.5 yrs old while my boyfriend is 29 yrs. I work as a painter so my income isn't stable. There are months I do not earn anything. My bf is just about to complete his Masters and will hopefully land a j...
VNin | Last answer
Me and my fiancé had unprotected sex multiple times during my ovulation period. This was two weeks ago. And my next period is due in a few days. I've experienced some light bleeding and cramps. Could I be pregnant? Or how long would it t...
Melc02 | Posted
2125909_tn?1451695276
I had I iud removed Dec, 20, 15 and I had unprotected sex the same day I was wondering how long after unprotected sex can implantation bleeding occur I had some spotting today. I had a period on the 22 of Dec and it lasted 3 days so can ...
Jazell1990 | Last answer
I am just curious how long after sex can implantation occur? My husband and I had sex about a week ago and a few days ago I had some pink cm, I didn' t know if it was possibly implantation or maybe just from having sex and still having ...
momof2princesses | Last answer
Hey ladies! So I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant
Jesjeslovesyou | Posted
Can a woman get pregnant before and after she ovulates? Can she be pregnant and still get her period on time?
mechatron123 | Posted
Never been this late took a test & negative what should I do?
Eve2323 | Last answer
Hi ladies X I'm now four days late for my period, I've been testing everyday all neg tests.. Do I keep testing or just scratch this month and wait until my period turns up - I've NEVER been this long between cycles!
meganjade1792 | Last answer
What are the chances of getting pregnant the day after your period?
mechatron123 | Last answer
Today is my first pill 2-6 day I am wondering if it will help me ovulate and has anyone used any other medication to help healthy body during ttc?
fernj | Last answer
Hi, me and my boyfriend have been trying to conceive a baby for the past 5 months. I have been off of my depo shot for more than a year and got on the Nexplanon BC soon after that. I got the Nexplanon out 5 months ago and started getting...
leenuhg19 | Last answer
2125909_tn?1451695276
I had my iud mirena removed Dec 20 15 ( it was in for only 8 months )and I had a little bleeding and s 2 after mirena removal and it lasted for 3 days.I had unprotected sex the day I had it removed so when should . I take a test to see ...
Jazell1990 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...