Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Bozz35
I'm due 13 days for my next cycle but 14 days ago I had brown discharge on off for 3 days but these cramps and pins a...
By akku_sunny
I m trying to conceive since 4-5 months bt till date not get the good results..today I got my periods again and last ...
By Aaliyah_nikki_A
We have been trying to have a baby we just now started for 2 months but this month I have not had my peroid it's been...
By Richo15
Hi I am 42 been trying to conceive for months my last period was 11rh July I've got all the signs of being pregnant a...
By taneshagreene
So I've been told that geritol helps with fertility. Today was day one of me trying it and I wanted to know if anyone...
AjwollamAug 30
HOW
By Antionette_001
I've been off depo since January of 2014 it's not AUGUST . How long would it take to try & conceive ?
By Leigh_Anna_Course
Does geritol really work a lady advices me and my husband to try it we have been trying for six months and have yet t...
By Richo15
Hi I am 42 been trying to conceive for months my last period was 11rh July I've got all the signs of being pregnant a...
By ghelayyy
I'll be three months delay for my period. last week of May, my bf finger me and it's kinda wrong, cause I think he pu...
By Ashleylove87
Has anyone every had light bleeding in pregnancy and for how long?
RainamadzAug 29
By Rainamadz
I am 35 yrs old with 2 years baby, and i am trying to conceive from 3 months and i had sex regularly and during my fe...
By BONNIE413
Well my cycle is a couple days late. No sign of it coming however I have annoying back pain on my lower back and defi...
By JessSh
I am 7 days past my expected period but the hpt still says negative. I have been feeling some nausea, mood swings and...
By Sunshinexx
What where you early pregnancy symptoms x did anybody have any before there missed period x
By Sarayrobert2010
I was pregent and had a miscarge in jan I was 3 weeks. Then I got prego again in May and had another miscarge but thi...
By hopingformyrainbowbaby
I am currently on cd 36. i normally have a cycle of 30 days. the only time I've ever had a 36 day cycle was when I wa...
By Firsttimer09
Has anyone ever had pain in / around belly button after intercourse with no protection ?? Possibly tmi but both tim...
By Ajwollam
My husband and I have been TTC since Feb and haven't had any luck yet. But the last several days I have noticed an in...
5393898_tn?1409219451
By Stephyoung211288
I have just came off my Evra contraception patch so my boyfriend and I can conceive, we have been with each other 4 w...
By azndoraemon
I recorded my temperature on this link, please tell me if it means anything and if it shows any sign of ovulation. P...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank