Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Jadanicole96
okay sooo my ovulation date was on the 5th prior to that I had sex the 5 days before in my fertility stage my breast ...
By Aizcee
I undergo operation. The doctor decided to remove the dermoid cyst outside my ovary because my left ovary was already...
By MahoganyNikki
I've been doing a lot of research and regards to getting pregnant at my age. And the research has been alarming. Woul...
megs1523May 09
Krissy253May 08
BlessHallMay 08
By megs1523
I am four days late and scared to take a test. I have been known to be up to five days late before so I don't want to...
By Abbie_ralph
Had a miscarriage last october, me and my fiance have been trying, my periods have been regular since my miscarriage ...
By Crystal121214
Hi everyone, I have PCOS and never know how long my cycles are going to be they range from 35 to 69 days. I have been...
BlessHallMay 08
SB1128May 08
By BlessHall
my hysband and I were TTC and I went of birth control months ago to normalize my cycle. I'm finally "regular" but we ...
By Jwilson22
dors anyone ever get spotting or really light bleeding during their fertile week? I feel like I have this issue and h...
Cpahl62May 08
By Hope_09
How can I get pregnant fast?
By HappyJoiJoi
I have had all the pregnancy signs...and today I started spotting;( Feeling emotional! I don't understand why I can't...
By Krissy253
i was pregs last year had a epitopic and it ruptured in my left tube and I was bleeding internally for 2 months had n...
oopsyayMay 08
Kjens12May 08
By lanaga
Hello All, I am currently TTC, Age 32 and my thyroid levels are : T4 Free - 1.45 and TSH - .02 .I am taking 200 MC...
By Claryfleur
Thanks for your none continued support on this forum
By Claryfleur
Thanks for your none continued support on this forum
By Ladygaga92
I am almost two weeks late and ttc. I am nauseous 24/7, have hear burn and sore breasts and oddly enough an increased...
Tyla35May 07
owen357May 01
Tyla35Apr 30
Tyla35Apr 29
By Tyla35
My period is due, but I got breast tenderness, and feeling nauseous on and off the last couple days. Could this be a ...
By NRH123
I have pcos and I've been ttc for over 9 months I'm In the process of blood test to see if I'm ovulating, I had a bl...
By maybebabie1987
i had my last period on april 24 ended about the 25 , had unprotected sex on the 26,30,3 and the 5th my cycles has...
5053767_tn?1431002055
By ruthns13
Hello, quick question can someone take a look at my chart ? chart says I ovulated on day 13 but going by my bbt it lo...
By Claryfleur
Hi. For the past two days I have had mild dizziness that does not impair from doing anything but is uncomfortable. Al...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank