Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
101 - 120 (of 4624) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So me and my husband have just made the decision to start not trying But to stop trying not to! However my mums wedding is next year ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had my period dec 15-18 2016. Until now my period hasn't arrive yet. I tried pregnancy test lasweek and it's negative. Btw my period al...
4 answers |
DH and I are trying for #3 i have the copper iud removed last month now awaiting the arival of AF and shes a no show. I have always been ...
I went to have my uterus lifted and the doctor removed my Fallopian tubes, so I was wonder if there was a chance for me to get pregnant
3 answers |
My boyfriend told me that im pregnant and my period is not coming this month or next and I dont have no symptoms so I need advice this is...
2 answers |
I started last month on the 13 an it ended before the 18th but I don't know when. Then I've been trying every other day to get pregnant b...
2 answers |
I thought my period was due in 2 days but last night i got thin clear stretchy discharge and tjis morning the discharge looked bit thicke...
1 answer |
My husband and I have tried for a month and didn't work. My question is my husband is hemoplgic would that have and issue with his sperm?
4 answers |
I am 37. Had a dnc on 28 november. My husband and I are trying to fall pregnant after the dnc. My period is due to start su day. However....
I had my implant removed 2 weeks ago and I was just wondering how long it may take to fall pregnant? I noticed by the second day of havin...
I had a little sperm going in me one day and I have been cramping and my boobs hurt
It says I ovulate in 4 days what are my chances of getting pregnant from now to the four days?
Anyone who is over weight looking to get to or close to normal BMI before ttc? Supoort post maybe? What are you doing to lose weight?
3 answers |
We decided to have a baby. Removed my IUD 12/1/16. Expencing to be pregnant but my period came today, ugh.
Hi. My husband & I recently had unprotected sex (during my time of ovulation), I started bleeding (spotting at first, but getting heavier...
hi im 28yrs old im 9yrs married i got pregnant 3x but i lost it after my last miscourage my cycle become iregular sometimes 2months i don...
1 answer | 1 comment |
hi I was wondering if you could help. I have always had 6/7 day periods in a 28/29 day cycle. I had a normal period on the 5th of Decembe...
Okay. Hello everyone. I'm not 100% sure if I'm really pregnant yet but if I were or am I'd be only 2 weeks, but I've read online that you...
3 answers |
i just want to ask,i had my cycle on dec 24/2016 and 29 i take pills afyer 5 days i stop taking it then january 10 i have my cycle again...
1 answer |
Has anyone else conceived and had irregular periods? If so how long did it take? I have irregular periods and have them mainly every othe...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources