Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
101 - 120 (of 4808) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Actually my wife want to pregnant , we try every month also nothing happen, but some month her period is getting 6 to 7 days late. Can't ...
1 answer |
I have 1 child whose 4 and was using Yasmin prior to conceiving him. I have been back on the pill since his birth for four years and I am...
My cycle length was 28 for more than 10 yrs. But for last 1&1/2 yr my cycle length got changed to 30-31 days. I am trying to conceive fo...
Hello, my DH of 7 months and I are ttc. We did not have sex before marriage. I was on BC to regulate my period until we got back from hon...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I am a mother of 5 kids I started young I was 17 anyways I was 20 when I had my 3 Rd child I got an IUD kept it in way longer then the...
1 answer |
Is it crucial a woman has a orgasm in order to conceive
2 answers |
Last month we tried to conceive but it didn't happen . I don't know what to do
2 answers |
My Lmp date is 2june2017 which days will be good for concieving
1 answer |
5875562 tn?1410902486
Hello ladies I'm 36 and I use clomid once with my youngest son on my 4th round using it that's when I become prego so now I'm back again ...
I'm 35, 36 in July, and I am about 2 weeks late. I had my tubes ties in Oct 2005 with Filshie clips-titanium clip with silicone lining. ...
1 answer |
Ok so I have been extremely bloated my clothes haven't fit, I have been eating more cheese than I have in my life. And no desire to eat l...
1 answer |
I have been Ttc for 7 years now and have had 5 miscarriages. At the moment I feel very much pregnant but urine and bills test come back n...
I'm a 47 year old woman, and possibly pregnant. I was not trying to become pregnant and am somewhat surprised. I had planned to look in...
105 answers | 13 comments |
I'm 27 and just removed my hormone-free IUD exactly 2 weeks ago today. My period just finished last week, and today I started to have cer...
3 answers |
2080140 tn?1396406069
does anyone know if you can get pregnant after a miscarriage without starting your period??
12 answers |
I had my period may 4th that lasted 7 days two weeks later I started spotting and cramping like I was going to come on. I spotted for a w...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Has anyone ever heard, if your boyfriend/husband's has back pain, she may be pregnant? Is this true? Whether it be BFP or BFN, I would lo...
1 answer |
Hi ladies, I had two spontaneous arbortions - 2011 & 2016, different men... The second time I thought I had implantation bleeding...
I gave birth three years ago through vertical C-section but unfortunately my baby past and last year i used the three months injection fa...
Hi my name is maria im new to this... Well ppl i been drinking this drink name la sra muller cause i heard your period can come down and ...
18 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources