Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
101 - 120 (of 4341) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi my last period was 06/25-29 mi cycle usually is in between 33-35 days. I had light spotting on 07/14-15 I was supposed to get my perio...
3 answers |
Hey I'm 6dpo and my CM is lotion like and kind of watery and a bit sticky . (TMI), but my undies are wet but I don't think the CM is comi...
1 answer |
I've been off depo for 7 months. I heard that if I started the birth control pills that my period would start back and be regular. That w...
So my fiance and I smoke pot but we are trying for a baby. If he and I just happened to have smoked, what is the percentage of my becomin...
Has anyone else gotten a yeast infection around implantation? Is that a pregnancy symptom?
2 answers |
Hi ladies, ok I came off of the pill and had withdrawal bleed. Now my period is 7 days late, was just wondering if I will ovulate before ...
Hey I've been trying for a baby for over a month now and been taking vitabiotics since. My next period due date is in 14days time and I a...
2 answers |
Hi ladies, We have been trying to conceive for about three months. Periods have all been on schedule. During my last ovulation I had an...
1 answer |
Hi, I came off my pill to try for a baby just over 3 weeks ago, I has my normal withdrawal bleed and was fine up until the last 3 days. I...
2 answers |
My husband has ED can i get pregnant if he ejaculates on soft?
1 answer |
6674260 tn?1470257503
My last normal period was 6/19-6/21. We had unprotected sex (we're TTC) on 7/3, 7/5, 7/6, and 7/9. I got my "period" 3 days early (very a...
1 answer |
Hey. We have 3 amazing girls . And we really really want the next one to be a boy. I know the most important is they should all be health...
2 answers |
We have been thinking about using pill to help me conceive is there any safe pills on the market
18939184 tn?1470036173
I was on the depo injection for 3 years and was due one 9 months ago but stopped having it to start a family. My periods returned to a no...
1 answer |
I am trying to conceive and have mid-cycle bleeding, light spotting then a bit more today. I don't think it's my period because I'm not d...
|
Hello world I was wondering is it to late to have a baby
8 answers | 2 comments |
Currently in my two week wait to find out if I'm pregnant. I feel like I'm going crazy over it! I even had a dream where I was just takin...
5 answers | 3 comments |
I have had my period every other day for the past three months; it has slightly light spotting, not heavy. I came off contraceptive pil...
doc Me and my husband all report well and I have done with tube test also all ok just m having thyroid that's is also coming normal ever...
Did anyone else have a problem getting pregnant again after the depo shot? If so how long until you were able to have another baby?I had ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources