Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
101 - 120 (of 4714) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all!! I am new to this community and very excited to find others trying to conceive over 35. I am 37 and trying for my third child. I ...
7 answers |
My husband and I just tarted trying to get pregnant last month. Just before my most fertile days began I got the flu. Needless to say w...
32 answers |
Having sex regularly with my man but not any luck with getting pregnant. Still having a monthly cycle and all . What should I do?
2 answers | 1 comment |
I came off the pill in November and since then my periods have been quite irregular varying from 28 days to 35. Today I am day 36 wit...
Me and my bf had unprotected sex the day before I was due to ovulate... 10 days after ovulation and a pink second line came up on a pregn...
1 answer |
I am 4 weeks pregnant and I've gained 40 ponds
1 answer |
want to get pregnant.my age is 47 .can I get pregnant naturely..also last period and this month had very less bleeding .why is this ? ne...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I took 2 pregnancy test one of the was 1st response the 2nd one was clearblue and they both came out negative and I've missed my period f...
2 answers |
How long can sperm live in a condom? if they were implanted into the woman an hour after intercourse, is it possible to get pregnant
25 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I already have a child myself and my partner want another child but we have been trying and still nothing... what could be the problem...
Hi
Hi I am 29 of age, female. I am trying to conceive since 7 months frm my marriage. Never took any precaution nthing happen till date. I ...
1 answer |
584061 tn?1219334520
I am two days late on my period and am having clear/white discharge. I am also having a dull pain in my lower back. Usually when I am lat...
109 answers |
Alright, i am so excited and i try not to stress my wife with all my questions lol my wife's last period was on Feb 19, 2017 and we ar...
I want baby and trying for last few months. Always negative results. Depressing need help please.
One week late for my period , should i take a pregnancy test just been feeling dizziness
1 answer |
I be been teying to have a baby over 5 years now I'm 36 is it to late for me? And what information you all can give me will help so much ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello ladies, I need some help please. I've been trying to conceive since the middle of last year. I am turning 27 this year and I'm...
Hello beautiful ladies Im going to get right into the whole story .. My petiod got mext up and became about a 32 day cycle instead o...
3 answers | 2 comments |
It was my fertile window and I decided since I want to conceive to have unprotected sex and then the next day I got my period which is 2 ...
I want to conceive immediately. I have two children .
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources