Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
101 - 120 (of 4224) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What if your 28 and your partner is turning 50?
i been off depo for a year and 3 months i been trying to conceive for the past year . i have intercourse regulary also i have a normal pe...
Have been trying for a year and 8 months doctor said everything is good but nothing has hapend, any help ?
1 answer |
I have had 2 miscarriages in the last 7 months, my doctor believes that is an issue with low progesterone. I am currently 3dpo, my doct...
3 answers |
I'm trying to conceive.. I've been on depo since I sophomore year of high school, I'm a sophomore in college now. I stopped using depo si...
Has anybody given you advise of foods that help ovulation in women and fertility in men and women?
2 answers |
I been trying about a 6 months!! Nothing!! I brought pills so I can balance out everything
2 answers |
I really want to know if there are some specific ways to conceive a girl or a boy
2 answers |
So my boyfriend and I recently had 2 accidents the last month and I took 2 plan B pills. Just this last week we sat down and really discu...
1 answer |
Hi ladies currently TTC using clear blue OPK and I've been getting the flashing smiley face for 6 days now I'm supposed to get the still ...
2ww
When is the right time to take a hpt?? I am 8dpiui now, i did actually test today (coz this 2ww is driving me mad) its not easy lol xD...
Hello everyone In 25 and and I've never had a child...... recently married a man who has never had any kids.we have been trying for over ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hello Everyone I am 6dpiui and I don't seem to be having any symptoms, the only signs I am feeling is: Mild Headache Slight Dull C...
1 answer |
I was on the depot birth control needle for 2 years and came off about 7 months ago we have been trying to conceive ever since. My period...
1 answer |
582963 tn?1400039952
What are your old skool remedies for getting pregnant? A friend of mine said she put a pillow under butt to elevate sperm to where it ne...
9 answers | 1 comment |
which is proper day of getting pergnent after periods
2 answers |
I'm trying to get pregnant and me and my hubby tried 3 days before my period, is there a possibility I can be pregnant ? I'm already a da...
3 answers |
Anyone else starting their TWW today? I chart and had a positive OPK 2 days ago but my temp has still not spiked. The TWW is the WORST!
The doctors said I have a one in a million chance of getting pregnant. I quit smoking and everything hoping my dream will come true. I ge...
my fiance and i are trying for a baby but i cant stop bleeding long enough to create an ovulation calendar and my bleeding usually lasts ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources