Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
101 - 120 (of 4464) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, My BMI is low at 16.9, so scared i will never conceive at this weight, anyone out there conceive at this BMI would love to hear? Xxxx
Hi, I've been diagnosed with primary infertility as I'm not ovulating naturally. I'm currently taking clomid 50mg for 3 cycles and on m...
Hello ladies. I'm 20 years old with a two year old boy. I was diagnosed with PCOS and recently ordered a ttc kit online called conceive e...
2 answers | 2 comments |
After my period, when can I have my ovulation test? My cycle is changing. Recently, I had a 25 days cycle before my AF
1 answer |
does anybody have any tips on getting pregnant? and certain positions? putting legs up after sex? certainly foods or drinks to eat or sta...
5 answers |
3 days ago when I used the RR and wiped there was light brown/pink on the TP but nowhere else. That night I had mild period cramps and fe...
What is meant by partially collapsed follicle.? Anyone have an idea?
My period ended the 26 I did have a period but it was one day shorter. And we did have unprotected sex around the time I was ovulating. A...
Been trying get to get pregnant bit it not coming please I want some help from you
I've recently be diagnosed with PCOS (40 cysts between the two ovaries). I went on the pill when I was 15 and about 4 years ago I stopped...
2 answers |
Hello my name is katt i have been trying to conceive for past 2 years and no luck all tho my husband and i have unprotected sex. The la...
Hello my husband and I are trying to conceive. We have been trying for 2 months. My late period was Aug 23-27 and this mouth ones I didn'...
4 answers |
Hi, I'm 22years old. My bf & I, of 7 years, are trying to conceive and have been for the past 2 years. My cycles are very irregular& heav...
3 answers |
I have been diagnosed as having high levels of prolactin - I am not pregnant. I am awaiting an appointment for further tests but it is fe...
12 answers | 1 comment |
I too a ovulation LH test and the dip stick said positive and then I took a digital and it said negative
Hi all ive always had an irregular period but never this late. I havent had a period all month! And habe taken 4 neg hpt all cheap dollar...
I've done a few pregnancy tests and all show negative but I'm 10 days late. I went to my Dr for blood work and he wasn't too much help he...
2 answers |
I have a son who is eight year old and I'm trying to another baby for the past six year and I never was able to o want to know what is wr...
1 answer |
I started bleeding little spots on Tuesday but was brown, only really showed as a period on Wednesday, so am I now on day 4 or day 5 of m...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources