Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

101 - 120 (of 3949) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I REALLY NEED HELP i only have a 4 day cycle and im on clomid 100mg how do i take it to help me ovulate
  Posted
I have found that my husband gets irritated when I talk about having a baby. Has anyone else faced this?? I talk about it alot because I do get hopeful that I might be pregnant.
  Posted
I just had an early miscarriage at 4 weeks, Doctor thought last cycle I had a polyp but told me it's okay to try this cycle and if I wasn't pregnant we do a saline sono and then remove it. Well I gotten pregnant and should of been told i...
  Posted
Hello, I have been reading about how clomid can give you same symptoms of pregnancy. I took my first dose on Feb 19th and finished on the 23rd. On March 3rd, my breasts started hurting really bad and they've only gotten worse. My breasts...
  Posted
I have had one period. I am almost to the point I am ready to wean my 14 month old. I was wondering if I'd be more fertile bc I just got my period back? Stories of good luck with this?
  Posted
I was supposed to start my period Saturday. It's now Tuesday. Still no sign of my period. I've taken a pregnancy test. It can back negative. Should I keep taking pregnancy tests everyday? When should I call my doctor?
  Posted
My first dream which was about 3 weeks ago I had a dream I wasn't feeling good and went to the doctor and told me that I was 16 weeks pregnant and I conceived in May My second dream maybe a week after that I was holding a baby or my ba...
  Posted
Hi i was wondering where I could get the fertility drug clomid from Is there any risks involved and will it really cause multiple births ???
  Posted
Hello! Thank you for your time! I have been on a oral contraceptive (Teri-sprintec) for 3 years. Me and my partner are ready to try to conceive. Suggestions for best results? Should I stop taking the pill cold turkey? Any ext...
  Posted
I was supposed to start my period on
  Posted
I had the mirena for about 3 years and before that I was on the depo shot...so I have no had a period in over 4 years. I had my mirena removed January 12th(just about 2 months ago). My husband and I are trying to conceive. I took a pregn...
  Posted
Hello everyone I have a concern , I'm 19 years old and my periods are very irregular but I've never missed a period EVER. My periods are super heavy and I usually clot during them . Anyways the point is my bf and I have been having sex...
  Posted
I start my period On 28th February and I finished on 3rd March, Please can you tell the date I am begins to my ovulation? I really want to conceive
  Posted
I was on depo for 2 years I've been off almost a year an now I'm starting to spot it's old an new blood my question is can I get pregnant now or do I need to wait until I'm havin a full cycle.
  Posted
I have a 14 month old that I'm currently breastfeeding. I finally got my period for first time since she's been born. I want to get pregnant again. Do you think I'll get pg again quickly? How long did it take anyone else who got period w...
  Posted
Hi I saw my period last month February 22nd 2016. And I want my next baby to be a boy .so when is the right time to have intercourse with my husband.
  Posted
17474691 tn?1460027827
Hi So I have just joined this site today :D My question is: Is Ovitrelle Ovidrel? Or are they both different Pens? I will be starting on the Ovitrelle Pen nxt cycle, I am a lil nervous tbh, as I have a needle fear lol But, I ...
  Posted
I am a mom of a 2 years and 3 months Child, i was breast feeding him for a year and half, i was trying to get pregnant for the last 6 months I have taken femara for 2 months , but no luck last days i noticed drops getting out when i g...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with PCOS about 3/4 months ago when me and my husband were trying to have a baby.. I just didn't understand my body at all my periods were irregular heavy bleeding it sucked! Once I finally went to the doctors they did a ...
  Posted
Hello! My husband and I decided about a month ago we wanted to start trying. We have had sex everyday since then. My period was 2 weeks late and much shorter and lighter than normal.. I took a test... Negative. I have started taking pren...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...