Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

121 - 140 (of 3944) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
16347059 tn?1447181218
Hi all, I just wanna get your opinion. Im a 42yrs old woman with a 6 month old baby and since giving birth I never had my period back. I dnt wanna fall pregnant again but just looking to hear from you all around, is there still a chance...
  Posted
Hi Moms~! I wanted to see if anyone has ever tried to conceive before getting next period after having a baby. My daugther is almost 4 months old, and my hubby and I want to try for another baby. I know many people may think we're crazy,...
  Posted
I have really bad indigestion(just feeling like food is stuck in my throat to the point that I can't sleep and have to prop myself on pillows), constant thirst (no matter how much water I drink I need more), frequent urination, and sore ...
  Posted
Hi Ladies! Ok so my hubby and I are ttc. I have been off if the pill since August2015. My last cycle was dec1st 2015. It's been 82 days since my last cycle which makes me 50 days since my first miser cycle. One more week make 3mo since I...
  Posted
Any recommendations of test I can take to help my chances of getting pregnant . Does taking prenatal pills help ?
  Posted
9807151 tn?1406765659
So my period came this morning... Just been crying all day really thought i was pregnant but ill be back... Enjoys your pregnancy ladies
  Posted
TTC
Hi,i had an etopic pregnancy last year June did the surgery June 22nd ,3momths latter my DR adviced I do HSG which I did and for like 4months have been trying to get pregnant . Pls I need help what can I do to get pregnant
  Posted
As per the report : Uterine Cavity is normal Right Fallopian Tube : Appears normal. Minimal loculated contrast seen on right side suggesting ?? loculated spillage. Left Fallopian Tube: Collection of contrast seen on left side sugge...
  Posted
This post is going to be a TMI so sorry in advance!! I found out I was pregnant on New Year's Day. Sadly, I had a natural miscarriage 11 days later on the 12th. I finally got my first period on Feb 13. A few days before that I took two d...
  Posted
My fiancé and I has intercourse on 2/18. My fertile window is 2/18-2/22. We did it 2x and both times he ejaculated. The next day I had some pain sitting up and it was very uncomfortable. As of today 2/20 I'm still experiencing some disco...
  Posted
My last period was on 1/20-1/25 i had sex on Feb 3rd 6th 10th and 17th my next period was due Feb 19th could I be pregnant
  Posted
9807151 tn?1406765659
So my husbanf and i had sex on the 17th and ive been having pregnancy symptoms (this will be my second child) im wondering is it to early to take a test i took two and they were negative but i figured it was early but i deffintly feel pr...
  Posted
The doctor put me on birth control to see if my cyst will shrink. How long after the birth control are you able to become pregnant?
  Posted
My husband and I lost our son at 35 weeks gestation. It was very tragic! We are wanting to conceive twins so I only have to be pregnant one more time because it will be scary! Does any one have any success stories? I don't have any twins...
  Posted
I'm trying to get pregnant but unfortunately I haven't had my period for a year now. I'll be 28 in april. I went to the doctor but they haven't done anything yet to help. Any suggestions on how to jump-start my period so maybe I can ovul...
  Posted
Hey ladies. So I'm having a confusing time at the moment. So my last period was 9/1/16 and it was due 14/2/16. Today it is exactly 1 week late. For the first time ever I had a positive OPK on 29/12/15 and had sex that night and the night...
  Posted
Does anyone have a success story after having a chemical pregnancy/miscarriage? Please share positive words of encouragement and advice?
  Posted
So I've been on Yasmin for 10+ yrs and my husband and I are trying to conceive, so came off for this cycle only so far. Currently I am on day 30 now and still no period and the pregnancy test said negative. Normally, on my pill it's 26da...
  Posted
Do I have to be ovulating to become pregnant or can it be at any time of the month
  Posted
I took an ovulation test yesterday it was positive now I have milky discharge ??? What does this mean
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources