Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Sammysosa15
Having period pain , my period is suppose to come to marrow could I still be pregnant tho?
Gala1414Feb 18
By March12th
Hi ladies, I have gotten the depo shot 3 times & I should have gone today to the clinic to get my 4th shot, but I...
MkbklolFeb 18
TTC
By Amync38
hello just have a question not suppose to start period till 28th but I just had my fertile window and boyfriend and I...
By chasnicole42
My close friend had been trying to concieve for almost 3 years with a couple different guys and no success... She thi...
By jdfranklyn
Am 42yrs of age and have friboids since my last child which she is 10yrs of age I have had an operation on removal of...
ribaby15Feb 18
By Nidhiv
hi friends! I did a test on CD 29 it was a very very faint positive. But my AF showed up yesterday at CD 30 though us...
RockRoseFeb 18
ribaby15Feb 18
By Lifetimedream
So my partner and i have decided we want our own little bundle of joy. What should i be doing now to get mt body read...
By cheyennelynnea
Any advice on getting pregnant after miscarriage? I miscarried 2 weeks ago. I had a D&C a week ago. My doctor said I...
GermanteFeb 18
By Hollygirll
I just want some tips on how to really try and conceive, because nothing is working.. Any basic advice would help even
Gala1414Feb 17
By Gala1414
i never really get cramps one week before my period! The earliest I get is one day before! I ovulated Feb.13th! Would...
By etsujyelrihs
I had intercourse during my fertility time in January and now February is almost over and no period but j have some u...
By mb0909
How long will it take to get pregnant after stopping the depo provera?
roxana1Feb 17
roxana1Feb 16
By michelle0916
my last day of period was feb 2 my mother law said if I really want to get pregnant to have sex two times a day every...
By Sammysosa15
Trying to conceive for the first time , had sex almost everyday when I was fertile and after! My period is suppose to...
By mbasa09
My bf and I are planning to have a baby, however it may be hard due to my irregular cycle. We don't live in the same ...
12216693_tn?1424098070
Priscy3Feb 16
FeeberrieFeb 16
LeoMamiFeb 16
By LeoMami
So I just got off my BC about 3 months ago, finally waited for my period and booom ovulation day! So I'm 4dpo just wo...
By Alyssamathews
i am wanting to have a baby with my fiancé but I had the essure procedure done can I reverse that or can I still get ...
keionna12Feb 16
By keionna12
I have a irregular period and I have this app too keep me up to date on my period so I will know when to have sex to ...
By shortie93
hello my name is keara i have been trying to conceive now for 2 months and nothing has happened but 2 years ago i con...
bella3101Feb 15
duveFeb 14
bella3101Feb 14
Kathy2015Feb 14
bella3101Feb 14
By bella3101
Ok. So im not pregnant yet...im fue in 5 days...im trying all I can to stop myself getting a pregnancy test until at ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank