Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
121 - 140 (of 4680) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all, it's 6 am. And decided on a whim to take a test today, the day before my expected period. I got one bright line, I started out bu...
3 answers | 2 comments |
my boyfriend smokes weed and we are trying for a baby is it possible to get pregnant and how long does it take if so?? And if he stops ho...
19 answers | 2 comments |
I think my period changed its cycle last year so it is 30 days nows as to a calculator i used on the internet .. Got my period on the...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I've been trying for a baby for the longest with my first relationship and he find out later after we broke up that his sperm were dead s...
I want 2 my doctor he put me on pills I took it dat month but I didn't understand want happen dat month I have miscarriage so I stop take...
Good day... I will start by say I have irregular periods but they are there every month for 5-6 days.. Me and my husband started trying f...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Been off birth control for a year no af last month then today shes here. Not sure what's going, I need help.
Me and my partner have been together for 6.5 years. 17 months ago we agreed to try for a baby. I am 27 and he is 9 years on. It's been ...
2 answers |
We are starting to try to have a kid.I went off my birth control about a month ago. I'm due for my monthly this week but suddenly for pas...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I've been with my fiancé for 8 years. High school sweethearts. Life is great apart from us trying to have a child for the last few years ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
582963 tn?1483456120
What are your old skool remedies for getting pregnant? A friend of mine said she put a pillow under butt to elevate sperm to where it ne...
9 answers | 1 comment |
My cycle is confusing me sometime 28 & also 31 am having a problem on calculating lt and l want my nest baby to be a boy
1 answer |
So I'm 25 weeks pregnant and very happy. But I have very bad anxiety. Does or is anyone on anything ? Or can u give me recemendations on ...
2 answers |
Nobody has ever taught me how to keep track of my cycle days and to figure out if I'm ovulating , I've been using this app for a long tim...
1 answer |
Would I make an appointment with obgyn dr to figure out if I'm infertile or fertile ? Was on the shot for 4 1/2 years but I've been off o...
19884066 tn?1485966115
I recently has a D&C and the doctor asked me if I planned to get pregnant right away and I said yes. She said that they usually advise to...
Hi everyone! It's my first time on here. My husband and I have been seriously discussing having a baby. We've been together for almost 14...
3 answers |
On the app it says my average cycle is 37 days. I'm trying to get pregnant with my second baby, but I don't know how to regulate my cycle...
2 answers | 3 comments |
My partner ejaculated in me 1-2 days before my period was supposed to start. Now I'm 7 days late and I've been nauseous on and off for 4 ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So when you ovulate I've read that you get clear cm. I'm assuming I'm ovulating because I get cm for one day but it's more creamy then c...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources