Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
caspanJun 05
By 90sgift
Has anyone gotten pregnant from having sex 1 day after their period ended, on a normal 28-32 day cycle that is? Help ...
roxana1Jun 05
roxana1Jun 03
By AkiraAVital
Hi, I had a d and c on May 7th at 14 weeks . I stopped bleeding a few days after and immediately started having sex a...
By sisbender12
So this is my first month ttc I've been checking my cm and cervix and it seems to be high closed and soft with creamy...
By jewels212
hi im julie and i have a 30day cycle and my period lasts for 7 days. i am also sexualy active and my boyfriend and i ...
By JoniWC
I had a chemical pregnancy in April (found out I was pregnant on the 11th and miscarriage on the 18th) I was supposed...
JohaanaaJun 05
By Gigi_Jones
Has anyone ever experienced popping sensations in their uterus a week to two weeks after miscarrying? I know the uter...
By vedrpn
Hello Doctor My last menstrual period was on 22/05/2015. after 14 days of my period i.e. on 04/06/2015 I had some ...
vshaw88Jun 04
By AkiraAVital
I had as d&c on May 7th at 14 weeks now about 4 weeks after d and c I've been having cramps more strong on one side.i...
rmfogelJun 03
By rmfogel
I'm almost 33. In September all my hormone levels were checked and everything came back normal in February or March I...
Nina4lifeJun 04
By Nina4life
im almost three years (this) and i have that i see blood but when i put a always in my underoants i dont see blood at...
roxana1Jun 04
Bella15XxJun 04
By Bella15Xx
1st off I'm only 19 but 2nd I was told I could never have children, so it's mixed emotions at the moment! Anyway, t...
By Nthaby
I have been trying to concieve and at april i had sex with my husband and got my period twice on that month after at ...
By hollyhollyholly
My cycles have been up and dwn since I had a miscarriage in November 14 I normally hve a regular 28 day cycle But...
By mubina_m
I'm newly married and I'm try to get pregnant.I'm having sex just after my periods and I wish to have twins baby can ...
By jenmurray1026
I had my Mirena IUD removed Oct. 16th,2014 after 4 years and I'm still not pregnant. I had a period in DEC, January, ...
By KimLawson
Ok so my husband and i had been having sex for the entire week and he ejaculated into me like 5 days straight but i s...
By Diamond1002
Okay so this is going to be pretty lengthy. My husband and I have been ttc for over a year now. We lost one about 12 ...
By mrsatky
hi all, my husband and i are trying for a baby, we have been trying for the last 12 months just over. We have been th...
roxana1Jun 03
roxana1Jun 02
By Gigi_Jones
So I began to miscarry on May 21st at 9 weeks pregnant. It turned out that I had a blighted ovum so the baby died ver...
A_banksJun 02
By Klmik
My period is due in 3 days and since yesterday I have been having menstural cramps. Is this a sign of pregnancy? My c...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank