Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
121 - 140 (of 4066) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I take this preworkout called cardio igniter. It is my holy grail. I planning on becoming pregnant in about 3 months and still want to wo...
1 answer |
Anyone get irregular periods n still have got pregnant. I have 2 girls there 3 n 1 yr old . N just had my son Nov 2nd 2015 Me n my ...
3 answers |
In november 15 i got aborted after 1 month of pregnency after that i am trying to conceive now. My last period was on 26 th march 16 yest...
1 answer |
17943225 tn?1461638423
Iv supposed to had a period Thursday but instead I got brown discharge it make the 5 day today the 4/25/16 and it really getting to me wh...
3 answers |
I've been doing ovulation tests for a couple of months now. The first 4 showed i had an ovulation around 12 days Before m'n menstruation....
When is it the best time to try and get pregnant
1 answer |
Hey ladies, me and my fiance have been trying to get the bun in the oven lol. Currently the last time I had my period was March 23 it las...
1 answer |
Good afternoon. I tested my ovulation using opk yesterday around 11am and the result was negative. I had sex around 4am today with my hus...
2 answers |
Just wanting to find out if there is anyone out there going through early menopause and have been able to get pregnant
2 answers |
HI, I'm 27, my gynecologist put me on vagifem for vaginal dryness. My period is now a week late which is very unusual for my cycle. My bo...
Hi I'm EB our 6 month old (we conceived through fertility treatment after a year) My cycle has returned for two months now and is chart...
Hello, my period was between 4 and 5 days late this month and is super heavy for me. I haven't been nauseous, or noticed any breasts pain...
This is going to be confusing! I'm sorry.. I'm not good at wording stuff like this.. Okay so I'm new to this app. I gave birth to my son ...
2 answers |
Hi, I was 8 days early on my period this month. That never happens. I've been pretty regular for the past 1-2 years, give or take a coupl...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hey there! I'm just wondering if anybody had ever tested each day to see how long the trigger shot lasts? And if so what dose did you get...
3 answers |
My periods are 5 days late, and i dont know why they've never been 5 days late maybe one or two but not 5 and i'm worried. ( i am a virgin )
I have been cramping since my last period which was normal but have been having cramps ever since. I got my period which was early by 5 d...
My cycle is 25 days. I have a very regular cycle. My husband and I had intercourse on the first day of ovulation. 20th of March. I had 2 ...
2 answers |
My boyfriend and I have been actively TTC for a about 5 months. I record EVERYthing, be it symptoms, moods, events in my menstrual cycle,...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My spotting started on exactly day 6 after ovulation-- research points that to implantation bleeding. I have these weird cramp like pains...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank