Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By azndoraemon
I recorded my temperature on this link, please tell me if it means anything and if it shows any sign of ovulation. P...
By breebree100
My boobs have been sore off and on about two weeks even before i was supposed to start my period. but I'm 8 days late...
By Epad
I havent had my period . I am 11 days over due now i've taken two pregnancy tests bt they both came out negative sev...
BrightBodAug 27
MsdiannelAug 20
TiffyRAug 20
TiffyRAug 20
By Msdiannel
Hi Ladies, My question is how long before TTC should I start taking prenatal vitamins? My fiancé and I are planni...
By Highhopes4baby
I was wondering particularly about information about clomid, but any other fertility drugs out there would be great t...
By Grabs_Wife2011
It took my husband and I 1 year and 3 months to concive our son....we've been trying for the past 7 months and still ...
BambammmAug 27
BambammmAug 27
By Bambammm
Me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant but it's like I just can't get pregnant. We don't use a condom o...
mia2781Aug 27
reyna323Aug 26
reyna323Aug 26
By BaByWorLD101
Have anyone ever got 2 periods in one month and found out they were pregnant
mia2781Aug 27
By Trena11
What is being fertile how do you become fertile?
By Tyj171
So I had sex on aug 19,2014 around 945ish at night then around 1045ish I took the plan b step one pill is it effectiv...
By Firsttimer09
My fiancé and I are trying to conceive, we had sex august 24th in am... And ever since the 25th, I have had pain in /...
By Fertility
If I used an ovulation kit to check for ovulation, what tips can be offered for helping to ensure higher chance of co...
By Fertility
When counting the first day of your cycle, would you count it day one when you actually start bleeding even if light ...
Bozz35Aug 26
Que786Aug 25
By BONNIE413
My cycle is due in 5 days. However I spotted 5 days ago. It was light pink and brown for an hour then went away. My b...
By Tanisha1225
So my husband and I are trying to conceive so we've been having unprotected sex. I've been experiencing pain with uti...
By frankysanudo
My wife is been trying to get pregnant for the last three years, I have three kids with my previous marriage., she ha...
Momabear_Aug 25
Que786Aug 25
By Momabear_
I have a 4 year old daughter & I was on the shot for a year & half since then I haven't been on anything which has be...
By bombshell4014
Im late 19 days... Ive been Trying to conceive for two years... I have pcos and I'm overweight... I'm never regular, ...
By palmetto73 Blank
Hi, I had a missed AB at 11 weeks in July. This was my second pregnancy. The first was uneventfull. Since the D&C...
By Babygirl3024
Hi I had my period like 2 weeks ago and I had unprecedented sex with my husband after I had my period and I been feel...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank