Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
roxana1Apr 13
lovveApr 12
roxana1Apr 12
roxana1Apr 09
By roxana1
omg i'm still shaking girls!!! Took us 5 months ttc! Thanks for all ur lovely support;)) baby dust to u all!!!!!! Xxxx
By MaryKaye78
I went off BC the very end of 8/14. I am remarried & already have 4 children. I would love to give my husband a baby ...
Alex43Apr 13
By cazscott
Hi my hubby and I have 2 kids and we want more but we aren't actively trying, I am not using contraception. We had se...
By queen95_
I had my period early on march 3rd which is weird to me cause I usually get my periods on the 22nd.. My boyfriend and...
cazscottApr 13
By Gaviota81
I've been asking if anyone has been on antidepressants while pregnant and if baby is okay and no one answers my quest...
umm
By beezybee
So I guess last month was a false alarm... My period started on the 3rd and ended yesterday it lasted 6days instead o...
By Ashleylove87
long story short. I have my period every 30 days on time every month. Last month it was March 6th and this month not...
By Ashleylove87
long story short. I have my period every 30 days on time every month. Last month it was March 6th and this month not...
By KelleHart
i have a very regular period in September I misscarried but my period went right back on track last month I was two w...
By mt9219
i'm 10 days late, and all 4 pregnancy test have come back negative. Could I still be pregnant?
By anelae
Im 3 days late on a 27 day cycle, im cramping and i keep thinking ill start but i don't. I took a test or two and the...
By Jassmya
Okay so I had sex 10 days ago and I had a lot of symptoms . I know it's early but I had lower back pains nausea and I...
By megs1523
My husband and I haven't been completely trying to get pregnant but we also haven't been preventing it either. We hav...
Nikkie_87Apr 12
By Lvrslane
I ovulated during the week of April 1-6,, According to the "my days app" based on my previous info,, Me and my hubby ...
By Nikkie_87
Sore breast for about a week! But my breast usually are sore round my MC but it started early this time!! I been freq...
By Gaviota81
hi ladies just me n my hubby areTTC this past week was my fertile week and today im experiencing pain on the side of ...
roxana1Apr 11
By Safaeihn
so today I have been peeing like crazy and my bladder has been hurting! I've peed 5x in the last hour. But twice when...
By Safaeihn
so today is when I'm suppose to get my period! Let's hope I don't.. Really want to be pregnant this month
By marshaj24
im trying to figure out which day/week im became pregnant..but i dont know when, so im here hoping someone can help m...
karrla17Apr 10
By megs1523
I've had some brownish discarch on and off the last day now. I was supposed to start my period today but instead it w...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank