Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By mgnjean
My husband and I have been ttc for quite awhile now. For probably about a month now I have been having bouts of nause...
By Onlybyhiswill
My husband an I have been together for over a decade an no kids I was wondering if your period comes on time the majo...
TeamdjSep 29
By Lishhhaaa
me an my boyfriend have been together 3 1/2 years an have never used protectin due to me being alergic to latex. An I...
Lizs12Sep 29
Lizs12Sep 28
Lizs12Sep 28
By Sunshinexx
So my period is 20 days late ? I should be ovulating again :/ so I have had all the signs of pregnancy, tender breast...
minna1996Sep 29
iDezSep 29
knw1094Sep 29
By ree008
Hey alI have been trying to conceive for the past couple of months. I have a 28 day cycle and had never been late any...
By Anaiyah16
I Stopped Sprintec Birth Control Pills A Little Over A Month Ago. I Have Had Unprotected Sex 4 Times Since Then. I Al...
By Jazimayy
my boyfriend and I have been trying to have a baby for a while we've tried everything and I seen not to get pregnant ...
By chamese
I Wanna get pregnant but it's seeming hard right now. Any suggestions?
laftherSep 28
By lafther
hi, i am 37 years old. we r trying to get pregnant. but i have noticed that the last few months i have been spotting ...
Xxxtina27Sep 27
By Sunshinexx
Xxx
By Anaiyah16
I Am 16 years old. I was recently on sprintec birth control pills for almost six months and had normal 5-7 day period...
By AllyDabe123
When I was seven days late for my period I took two pregnancy test and they were negative. I'm now nine days late for...
dts14Sep 27
By Christie642
Ok so I have been off seasonique for two years now been married for almost one year. My question is has anyone taken ...
By NahyeliFaith
Hello, ladies me and my fiancée are trying too conceive next month but my only problem is the time I ovulate is not g...
By Richo15
Trying to get pregnant my last proper period was July 11th lasted 7days normally only 4 then no more bleeding until 6...
By mirandalily
hi, im ttc and have done everything that needs to be done, now its the waiting game...my question is, has anyone expe...
By Anaiyah16
Ok So Im Freaking Out. I Stopped Taking Birth Control Sept.2 But Before Then I Had Many Times Where I Take The Pills ...
By Dne011411
how do I know when I should have sex to get pregnant ? I been married already 4 years and I want to start a family al...
By SharikanNickyWhite
Hi I was due my depo in oct 2013 and me and my partner decided it's the time for us to try for a baby and Iv been hav...
ShannirSep 26
maggie574Sep 26
txgal333Sep 26
By txgal333
I'm 36 and have a lot of pressure from the parents to conceive. I hope to asap. We just "officially" tried for the ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank