Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
About This Community:

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By karpar8
Hi Iam 36 and trying to have a baby since last 4 months. I have a regular cyle of 25 days . I also bought a ovulation...
By Pooh_pooh190
I have been trying to get pregnant the past year I was on depo 3years my last depo was in December of last year me an...
By karpar8
Hi Iam 36 and trying to have a baby since last 4 months. I have a regular cyle of 25 days . I also bought a ovulation...
By shan_3
When is the best time to conceive I'm seeing my period now today is the third day tell me I really want baby ...I hav...
By milly1042
I'm 13 days late and i took an at home pregnancy test when I was 7 days late and it came back negative... Should I ke...
By India2511
Anyone whose husband/Boyfriend has done a Vasectomy reversal and got a successful pregnancy ???
By Jadanicole96
im in fertile day 3 I had intercourse the past 3 days obviously unprotected and im wondering is it a high chance of m...
By Cpahl62
With family in town and it being my man's birthday weekend, we cannot try this month. I won't ovulate again until Jun...
By Jbabi13
im 20 years old. Me and my boyfriend has been trying to conceive for 7 months now and no luck yet. Can someone point ...
?
By Aliyah20
Do you have to be obvultating or be fertile to get pregnant?
By K_shot_25
I got a cold that is kicking my butt right now so I had to take medicine. I've been ttc since the end of January. It ...
Jwilson22May 01
By Ijna
I did my test wen im 4 week delayed but negative its two months now with out my period thers some sign of nauseas and...
By klayton720
i am about 10 days out from stopping my birth control. My husband and I have had sex twice now and I am having some b...
By McMetivier
Hey! Just wondering if anyone else out there is in a similar situation as me, or has ever gotten a false negative. I ...
By Kickn
what are pre seeds
By Cpahl62
My brother and his wife are in town visiting with their newborn. It's incredibly hurtful and heartbreaking to be arou...
By NRH123
I have pcos and last month I had fertility blood test couple days after my period and day 21 when I got the results i...
SafaeihnApr 30
SafaeihnApr 30
By Safaeihn
so me and my boyfriend have had sex 3 times this month. The day after my period, the day I was supposed to be ovulati...
maryamehApr 30
By Daisymay_
Hello, I'm new to this and am completely lost I've been ttc the past few months but nothing but false alarms and let ...
blanca_13Apr 30
By erikagutierrez1121
Me and my boyfriend are now back in the baby making bussiness lol :) is there any advice any of you beautiful woman c...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank