Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community
If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.
121 - 140 (of 4816) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok so I have been extremely bloated my clothes haven't fit, I have been eating more cheese than I have in my life. And no desire to eat l...
1 answer |
I have been Ttc for 7 years now and have had 5 miscarriages. At the moment I feel very much pregnant but urine and bills test come back n...
I'm a 47 year old woman, and possibly pregnant. I was not trying to become pregnant and am somewhat surprised. I had planned to look in...
105 answers | 13 comments |
I'm 27 and just removed my hormone-free IUD exactly 2 weeks ago today. My period just finished last week, and today I started to have cer...
3 answers |
2080140 tn?1396406069
does anyone know if you can get pregnant after a miscarriage without starting your period??
12 answers |
I had my period may 4th that lasted 7 days two weeks later I started spotting and cramping like I was going to come on. I spotted for a w...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Has anyone ever heard, if your boyfriend/husband's has back pain, she may be pregnant? Is this true? Whether it be BFP or BFN, I would lo...
1 answer |
Hi ladies, I had two spontaneous arbortions - 2011 & 2016, different men... The second time I thought I had implantation bleeding...
I gave birth three years ago through vertical C-section but unfortunately my baby past and last year i used the three months injection fa...
I am 29, in ttc journey. Normally I have regular periods 28-32 days but last month I didnt had menstruation for the first time so now it'...
1 answer |
I need to know why it's taking me long ti get pregnant coz I used the 3months family planning injection twice and that was last year Sept...
Hi everyone!! I had a baby 7 months ago and missed a period 6 going on 7 days late not sure if it's just changing due to me having a ba...
1 answer |
I had a still birth on 3rd of May and I was meant to be due on 18th May, a cesarean section was done on me to remove the baby...Please wh...
2 answers |
384150 tn?1399908416
Hi Ladies, Does anyone know if you can have an LH surge ( indicated by an OPK) and not ovulate??
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have a regular 28 day cycle. I ovulated on day 14 and had sex on day 12...
My cycles have been irregular since I came off my pill but this month I have really clear signs of ovulation on day 15. We had unprotec...
How soon after ovulation can you feel pregnancy symptoms?
I was on birth control for probably 5 years and me and my husband decided we would start trying last month so I stopped taking it. I am n...
2 answers |
Need ideas on how to increase my fertility naturally. Having a hard time getting pregnant.
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
Blank
miami, FL
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank