Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

If you've been trying to conceive (TTC) for less than one year, this patient support community is the place to discuss your hope, inspiration, joy and struggles, as you sprinkle Baby Dust during the Two Week Wait (TWW). If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than one year, please visit our Fertility/Infertility/IVF Community.

121 - 140 (of 3775) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Today is my first pill 2-6 day I am wondering if it will help me ovulate and has anyone used any other medication to help healthy body during ttc?
fernj | Last answer
Hi, me and my boyfriend have been trying to conceive a baby for the past 5 months. I have been off of my depo shot for more than a year and got on the Nexplanon BC soon after that. I got the Nexplanon out 5 months ago and started getting...
leenuhg19 | Last answer
2125909_tn?1451695276
I had my iud mirena removed Dec 20 15 ( it was in for only 8 months )and I had a little bleeding and s 2 after mirena removal and it lasted for 3 days.I had unprotected sex the day I had it removed so when should . I take a test to see ...
Jazell1990 | Last answer
I miss being pregnant so much I was thinking about waiting a long time for another one but I think Ima try sooner I'm just scare to have preeclampsia again and have a c section :/ I wanted my babies to be 5 years apart but maybe it will ...
Patriciaaa02 | Last answer
A few weeks ago I was a few days late on my period, took a test and it came up positive. I was feeling super tired and nauseous just like I had felt with my first child. About a week later i started bleeding. Not a lot. In fact, you coul...
kat1617 | Last answer
I just had my little girl 6 weeks ago and am now having my first period. My husband and I are talking about possibly having another baby to keep our children close in age..has anyone gotten pregnant right after having a baby? (P.s i love...
Karinakins | Last answer
SO IM SO CONFUSED THERE IS DIFFERENT TYPES OF VITEX WHICH ONE IS FERTILITY????? HELP PLEASE
1856 | Posted
Hi all new to this k so my partner and me are trying for baby I'm not on anything 4 years now when mam passed away 4 years ago my periods stop for 9 months went hospital got that sorted then my periods do be early so week late but this m...
lillyw2350 | Posted
My husband and I are going to be trying to conceive. We want to try natural family planning. Does anyone know any details about this? We have our basal thermometer and know that we have to take my temperature as soon as I wake up every m...
Bryanamp | Last answer
Okay me & boyfriend have been together 4years we've been trying to conceive on this cycle I started 12/3/15 on 12/13/15 I started cramping and on the 18 I spotted (pinkish) it went away then on the 28 which was yesterday I wiped and th...
visha25 | Last answer
Hi guys. Quick question to ask those that are TTC. This is something I’ve never experienced before, so I’m just wondering if anybody else ever had this. I’ll try to give a quick background. I’m 29 and was DX with PCOS back when I was 21....
msniki412 | Last answer
Hi me and my husband have been trying to have a baby ever since my depo shot wore off it were off, on the 9th of this month (December) it was my only shot before I had the iud for a couple of months Usually from what I read some can g...
Destiny96 | Last answer
I am on cd 14, started spotting on cd 10, and still am only when going to the restroom its light pink,some tighting in lower belly,cervix is low and soft but closed have bfn tests! With my other 5 pregancys i never spotted, only cramping...
bobbieojeda | Last answer
me and my husband trying to have child for first time its about 2 month but nothing happend i have my second period its the last day of my period
zuli143 | Last answer
Hello, My husband and I are trying to have a baby. I have Mosaic Turners but i have never went and actually found out if i'm fertile yet. But the past 3 months instead of a regular period i have been just having brown stuff coming out an...
maelove26 | Last answer
Hi, We have been trying for last 4 months now. For last 2 months my period was abnormal. It just lasted for 2 days and on 3rd and 4th day it as nothing more than just spotting. As in 3rd day completely nothing and 4th day little bit spot...
nancy0707 | Last answer
So me and my significant other have been trying to conceive for the past few months, my last period was the week before thanksgiving which was a week earlier than normal. It is now time for my period as of last week so I'm now a week lat...
cbl8182 | Last answer
I had a CP back in November. My period started early without warning. I am now at CD12 and I'm having some slight cramps and brownish discharge with a milky white CM and earlier is was watery. According to my app I'm not due to ovulate ...
MsLee79 | Last answer
My last depo shot was on september 29 Im tryn to conceive? Does anyone know if its gona take me a while to get pregnant, ive been on depo since january of this yr
kat3258 | Posted
I am 19 Days Late Took at Test BFN my hormones balance is still off . Is it safe To Take Vitex ? Michaels Reproduction? Infertili tea at the same time ?
1856 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...