Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation Surgery Group

This site is for all women who have conceived and/or given birth after having any type of tubal ligation surgery. Please join us and share your experiences.
six years ago I was pregnant with my son (three mos) when a cyst the size of a grapefruit emerged. It was removed and my right ovarie whi...
I am a 25 yr old mother of 2 a boy and girl and while most say I have the perfect family, I feel incomplete. I really would like to have ...
im 28, i had my tubes cut and the ends cauterized in 2007 4 months after my 2nd son was born. my periods are every 36 days however i have...
Hello everyone I am a 29 yr old mother of three and my spouse and I have been having unprotected sex for almost 2yrs now. I had a Tubal L...
Hi , I am 35 yrs old. 15 years ago I married my high school sweet-heart and we had (2) children right away....we were still kids oursel...
hello everyone, i am wisha, i had my son almost 11 months ago now, and had a tubal done, well after coming home i felt a pop in my ovary ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.