Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation Surgery Group

This site is for all women who have conceived and/or given birth after having any type of tubal ligation surgery. Please join us and share your experiences.

61 - 80 (of 84) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok so I know I am not alone with what is going on. I am 40 and had a tubal after my daughter was born 13 yrs ago. Ever since I have been like clock work with my cycles until Feb or this year. Feb was normal......then comes March and...
Momagainat40 | Last answer
I had the tubal and oblation done in March 09. I split from my fiance and now my new boyfriend wants to know if I can ever have kids. I told him there is a slim possiblility, if I have my tubes reveresed, but it is considered risky due...
kittybinky | Last answer
Hi every one im 35years old i have 3 kids already . my youngest is 12 i had my tubes tied after my son was born . now i have a boyfriend of 9 years that wants a baby . i really wanna do this cuz i love him very much and we"ve been with e...
juiceejay | Last answer
Back in Dec./09 my period was late so I took a pregnancy test and it appeared to come out positive, I was shocked, so I waited a few days and tested again and that one was neg. Then Jan./10 rolled around and I had a period (not like my u...
cheyenene | Last answer
Ok here goes...I am 33 and have two children, from what my dr told me I had my tubes tied, cut and burned right after my daughter was born in 1999. I have a new relationship of two years and we, well I want another child..Is there any ho...
Sayree | Last answer
1287371_tn?1271911970
I am 27 and had a tubal ligation after my 3 child in Dec. of 2005. I am now 3 months late on my period and have been having nausea and dizzy spells. Also my ankles swelled up to 3x there size last weekend which I never had happen before....
cutipie615 | Last answer
I had my tubes tied in 2007 after my last daughter was born, She was born via a c-section. I regretted having it done as soon as i got back to my room... I really want another baby and was looking into getting a reversal but now i think...
Chelle5wanting6 | Last answer
1281900_tn?1320340002
Idk if I should be in this group but I thought I would post one anyways. I had a tubal lig back in 1995 after the birth of my daughter. I recently divorced and now am with a new wonderful man. We both decided we want to have a baby. So ...
mi_amorcito | Last answer
906115_tn?1344204109
Just thought to share my story, I am now 31 years and am currently pregnant with my 5th baby, a boy. In 2001 after having my 4th premature baby I chose to have my tubes burt out. My children were born at 36,35,30 and 23 weeks all comi...
30something13 | Last answer
611149_tn?1342711527
Hi Everyone! Yes, It is possible to conceive after having tubal ligation surgery done. I conceived 7 years after having this surgery done (cut and burned), but we lost our baby at 10 weeks, possibly due to low progesterone and would ...
Preciouspg | Last answer
hello. I am almost 30 with 2 children. I had my tubes tied in 2003 after my second children was born. I am 7 weeks from the first day of my last period. I have never been late before. I took a test and it said I wasnt pregnant but I am v...
docrambo | Last answer
It has been two years since my tubal ligation. My tubes were simply banded...no burning or suturing. I have been feeling very pregnant. Heartburn, nausea, dizziness, irritable, weird pregnant dreams, increased libido. How likely is it...
stephaniebwms | Last answer
okay I am new to all of this,but I am worried.I am 31 years old and had a tubal after my last child was born in 2004 I had a c-section so they went ahead and did the tubal.Well my last period was November 7,2009 and I haven't had one sin...
Amanda1978 | Last answer
1133280_tn?1320604388
I am 30 years old. I have three children. My oldest is 12 years old and my youngest is 3 years old. I am divorced. I got a tubal ligation in Feb 2007. After I had my last child. My period was coming whenever it wanted to, but it wa...
HRTL09 | Last answer
HI, my nane is Mary and i just had a little girl 4 months ago and my sisters are scaring me they think i am pregnant again!!! I am a single mom of 3 now and i had a tuble after i had my duagther!! IS THERE A POSSABILTY I COULD BE PREGNAN...
maryeliana | Last answer
I know that this group is for people who have conceived after tubal. I have not but I do have a question. I am 32 I am a proud mother & wife who has been married for 15 years. I was very young when I got married we have 2 beautiful chil...
bells09 | Last answer
1132438_tn?1260676599
I am so thankful someone started a group like this. I had my tubes cut, tied and burned after the birth of my third child in 1993. My cycles have always been 28-30 days. My LMP was October 30th. I had sex on Nov. 13th , according to the ...
gjet68 | Last answer
I had my tubal (not sure what exactly they did) after my third child in Jan of 2003... only 20 at the time... Its been almost 7 years to the month since and periods have all been normal, almost 30 days to the day, until now. It was due o...
jodikbohn | Last answer
I got my tubes tied the day after I had my 3rd child in Sept 2006. I was 29 yrs old. Here it is December 13, 2009 and I am 2 months late. I don't have irregular periods and they have been like clockwork. I have taken two home tests a...
mustangkitten50 | Last answer
I'm posting because I'm a little nervous. I'm 38 years old and had a tubal ligation with clamps 11 years ago. I've always been fairly regular at 26 to 28 days. The last AF I had was on October 11th. I spotted for a few days starting o...
Shellybear1970 | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1749851_tn?1446943519
Blank
michelle6462 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 07
Blank
Dawnandhubby4ever is ...relaxing at home Comment
Sep 10