Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

1 - 20 (of 334105) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have THE WORST gas pains in my stomach! What can i do to get some relief?
rue13 | Last answer
I am a first time mom expecting a little girl with my induction date being the 15th of march..I am having a c section so I should go in around the 8th..but I'd just like to find out if I have her now at almost 36 weeks , what's the dange...
Awaiting_Arabella | Last answer
I am 37 weeks and 2 days. I went to my doctor Thursday and was 2cm dilated and she could feel my baby's head. I'm a first time mom, so I don't know what to expect. I think I lost my mucous plug yesterday and now keep having brownish c...
jesslea17 | Last answer
I been feeling so much pressure between my legs guessing is da pelvic its hurts so bad to turn, bed n walk is it normal I didn't had this at all wit my first pregnancy?
pinky1920 | Last answer
So im 8 weeks and before i was pregnant i had terrible acne the only thing that helped was using proactive which contains saliciac acid and benzoil perixid which ive read you should avoid . Id really like to find something to help manage...
kelsey_ali23 | Last answer
HELLO Everyone, I received the DEPO shot back on 03/16/2015 and never went back for any additional shots since I started spotting enough to sometimes fill 4 tampons a day(I'm sorry if it is tmi)... lol, so anyways I continued bleeding al...
linda0819 | Last answer
14869466_tn?1447442617
Hey ladies... Ok here's what's going on with me. I'm 36 weeks and will be 37 Wednesday. I'm 3cm or maybe 4 since I've been having contractions but not strong ones or any that are persistent. I've had bloody show 3 times since Thursday an...
Tashi863 | Last answer
What is everyone's advice on being pregnant and going to a hot spring? My friend is having a huge party at a hot spring near my home and I didn't know if hot springs were okay compared to hot tubs. What do you think?
kenz22 | Last answer
10005815_tn?1453766075
This is my 4th pregnancy. I miscarried my previous pregnancy around 2 weeks, this pregnancy I'm 4wks+1d. For the past 2 days I've been feeling what feels like quickening on the sides of my stomach not far from my belly button and in the ...
mommie_of_3 | Last answer
I've been having hard kicks on both sides at the same time. What causes this and has anyone had this? 20 weeks on tuesday
bwebb777 | Last answer
REALLY bad leg cramps. I woke up from a bad not too long ago and when I stepped out of bed, I nearly tumbled to the ground because I felt one leg give out. I couldn't get up right away so I slowly laid myself carefully onto the ground un...
jennyde101 | Last answer
I'm 37 weeks 2 days and yesterday I had flu like symptoms.. today I feel a lot better but ever since I woke up I'm haVing lower back pain and some cramping. Has anyone else's labor started like this? This is my second and with my first I...
estauf | Last answer
After the 1st trimester will things get better. I feel like **** everyday and my morning sickness is all day and night and I have a bad attitude toward everyone and everything. I just need to know will it get better
pinkston1994 | Last answer
66 days to go soooo far away :(
soon_be_mum_of_4 | Last answer
I'm 31 weeks and both my knees hurt really bad when I have to squat or if I sit down on the floor is very hard for me to get up has anybody experienced this? Is my first pregnancy
rocio_ | Last answer
I'm 38 weeks and 4 days , I'm getting pain and belly tightening, the pains come and go but take several minutes or hours , Idk what to do !
avila0222 | Last answer
People say tht u should nt cry during ur pregnancy its nt gud for d baby.. as it wI'll cry n react d way u do after being in d outer world ... bt with me situations made me do it badly..... am 34weeks n 1st time mummy. .... Help me...
gujapu | Last answer
What can you take for a cold while pregnant? I am really feeling miserable
malia_18 | Last answer
I'm 30 weeks 5 days and my baby boy has already dropped. This is my first pregnancy and I've had a lot of difficulties during it, but I was wondering if him dropping means I'll have an early labor?
AudreyDeAnne | Last answer
7385294_tn?1412109339
10 weeks 5 days pregnant and still cant find the heartbeat. They havent checked the heartbeat at the hospital yet but i have my own fetal doppler and i cant find it . Should i be worried? I still aint gainin weight. Ive really sick. The ...
realnewfiegirl | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1816154_tn?1433484088
Blank
hansen20 commented on hansen20's status
5 hrs ago
2020005_tn?1417986816
Blank
KTowne I think DH and I will be tr... Comment
6 hrs ago