Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

1 - 20 (of 335200) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
?
I'm 32 weeks and 4 days. And sex is hard work to do . My fiancé and I would have sex like almost every night ..but now that I'm much further along in my pregnancy it got harder to do . We try knew postions but they all don't help me . my...
  Posted
Hi I'm 7months pregnant and I'm experiencing hot flashes should I be concern or not
  Posted
Hi everyone im 5 weeks but i have no symptoms. Is that normal?
  Posted
This is my 2nd baby people have told me u feel the baby move a lot sooner then the first time I'm only about 5 to 6 weeks how much father is it and when will I start to show I weigh about 180 so kinda have a tummy already will it take lo...
  Posted
I'm a mommy of a 2yr old and im 7 weeks along in my 2nd pregnancy. I had my daughter in a hospital and i was maybe thinking of other birthing options? Like water birth or mid wife etc. Just wanted to know how many other mommies maybe wen...
  Posted
So I was told today I should be prepared for preterm labour and delivery. My question is I really want to breast feed my son and idk how that will work if he's born early. I'm 26weeks 4 days. How would I breast feed if he is born and has...
  Posted
For the past week my doctor couldn't find anything in my sac. He revered me to another place and to get my blood drawn every 2days. I called for my results and they said they saw something and I'm measuring 6w5d now I'm like 7wplus. On M...
  Posted
I just found out today I have to have a csection on the 16th because baby girl is still breech... how was everyone's experience? How was the pain afterwards? I'm very nervous and don't know what to expect...
  Posted
I am pregnant with baby #2, and I am assuming I am around 6 weeks. The last two days I have had slight brown discharge. Which from my research is normal. But I've also had mild cramping. Everywhere I read says not to panic until the c...
  Posted
I am 35weeks+2 days and I had an ultrasound yesterday and they told me that bubs head is very very deep down and they couldn't get her head measurements. They wouldn't say weather she is engaged or not and they also to me I've lost fluid...
  Posted
I'm a first time mommy and will be delivering my first baby Agust 21. I'm scared..I hear its one of the worst pains a women goes throu, yet worth it :) but my question is "would it make a difference if I get the epidura shot? I heard it ...
  Posted
I just found i was pregnant this morning but for the past 3 days ive been having alot of hippain aand pressure
  Posted
Does you mom still have tender breast. I'm 12 weeks & my breast still hurts!
  Posted
Im 13weeks pregnant and really havent been getting any sleep for the pass two days and right now i cant sleep is this normal
  Posted
I am almost 6 weeks pregnant with a very very crappy flu bug. I took 2 capsules of ibuprofen (200 mg each) 2 MAYBE 3 times over the course of 2 days. So 800-1200 mg in 48 hrs. I am freaking out because i Comepetely forgot you arent suppo...
  Posted
Hi everyone! I am 24 weeks pregnant tomorrow with baby #3 and the sleepless nights are starting to kick in. I really want, and need some coffee but I am nervous to drink it while pregnant. I know having a little caffeine is not bad and I...
  Posted
7 weeks ftm, having seriously painful elbow joint pain. Was having it in my knees and thats better. But i cant sleep it hurts so bad. Anyone else? Or have a way to relieve pain??
  Posted
I quit smoking weed at 23 weeks pregnant....In fact, I wasn't even smoking the entire time...I just actually slipped up and smoked a couple times at around 20-22 weeks pregnant. I then immediately quit again. My question is...If I comple...
  Posted
Hi. A week ago I found out I'm expecting my second child. But I don't have sore breasts or sickness. But I haven't had my period for 3 months and I'm pretty sure I am pregnant because I'm starting to show and belly button poking out. (Do...
  Posted
Im 4 weeks and spotting is that normal or is somethin wrong
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
Shannon79, KeeLolo, and KTowne commented on KTowne's status
5 hrs ago
1580318 tn?1452015597
Blank