Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

1 - 20 (of 334049) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello I am 9 weeks with my second child, I had a bilateral wall tear with my first and had to have a blood transfusion, from that I got what is known as the big e does anyone on here have the big e or know of anyone who has and what was ...
michaeljo | Last answer
Any moms in Atlanta, I'm due June 23rd with another girl, looking to make friends
twinkieg86 | Posted
Is there any other mommas out there that is pregnant again only a couple of months after a miscarriage?
CamsAndArisMommy | Last answer
How was everyone with kids labor experience? Just wondering im 27 weeks and i am soo scared. And i have a bunch of questions.... Please respond..
KitoBabies | Last answer
Can you begin to lose your mucus plug at 30 weeks as iv just been to the toilet and it looked very thick and white sorry tmi!
soon_be_mum_of_4 | Last answer
what kind of teas can you drink to bring labor
lynnrodz | Last answer
I would like to know everyone opinions on getting an epidural... If yall dont mind this is my first child and im due in may and very curious about things ..
KitoBabies | Last answer
How will i know when im going into labor?
KitoBabies | Posted
Hi ladies... So I have a beautiful daughter who is going to be 1 year in February 15 and I recently found out I was expecting again. I am 12 weeks pregnant and me and my boyfriend (also the father of my daughter) are very happy that we a...
Emilycuello92 | Last answer
Any of you mommies get the epidural?If so,How was your experience with that?Before and after? I dont wanna get it just curious about it. (36 weeks along☺️)
AniitaFariias | Last answer
Hello I am 18 weeks pregnant and experiencing pain on my belly and lower and back pain . Was wondering who else had or have this problem. This is my 3rd pregnancy had c section before .
selena_santiago23 | Last answer
I am about 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant and I have my first prenatal doctor visit in 2 days. I dont know what to expect. I am excited and nervous at the same time. Any head up tips?
Jayy07 | Last answer
Hello I am 18 weeks pregnant and experiencing pain on my belly and lower and back pain . Was wondering who else had or have this problem. This is my 3rd pregnancy had c section before .
I'm 25 weeks and I constantly wake up laying on my belly. I go to sleep on my left side and I wake up to being on my belly. Is this harming my baby in any way ? Is anyone else having the same issue?
Zey1 | Last answer
hi mums! i am currently 32 weeks and have horrible hip and pelvic pain, there feels like theres so much pressure on my pelvis and it feels like its about to break and my hips feel like they are grinding. its so painful to walk or even ju...
missyjoan | Last answer
When did you ladies start feeling your baby move? I am currently 21 weeks and still can't feel the baby move.
chrissypoo2 | Last answer
I'm 29 weeks, and just failed my glucose test. According to my sono the baby is almost 4lbs already. Is that high? And what is the likely hood that I have gestational diabetes? If it turns out that I do have it how will they treat it?
Alaina_Rin | Last answer
8367118_tn?1442609020
Woke up an hour ago feelings with nausea and diarrhea cramps... No diarrhea has initiated.. I feel pressure and it takes my breath away like every 3-5 mins. It hasnt stpped. Im 33 weeks. High risk.. Reason Im asking if this is concerning...
joceeykittykitty | Last answer
I woke up this morning with menstrual like pains in the left side of my stomach and a dull ache in my back. Could this contractions
kmcgiggles | Last answer
I'm 37 weeks going to be 38 weeks this week. How do you know if you're starting to have contractions? I think I'm starting to have them 10-20 minutes but it isn't hurting as bad as how my doctor described it. It hurts like period cramps ...
sp5609 | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1712422_tn?1443341101
Blank
LovemyKids86 XF!!! Comment
9 hrs ago
2020005_tn?1417986816
Blank
KeeLolo, and KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
16 hrs ago