Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 336235) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm located in San Bernardino I'm 36 weeks and I been a haven a hard time wit getting baby stuff if any body have any baby boy stuff thy ...
So should I be worried that my breast aren't changing I mean they hurt from time to time but they haven't darkend of my nipples haven't g...
1 answer |
Is it normal for both of your ovaries to feel swollen and tight and cause cramps during the first trimester? Sometimes the right side hur...
2 answers |
First I found out I was pregnant because I had discharge I never been pregnant I thought I had an std I went to the hospital they told me...
4 answers |
I've been having on and off contractions today and since 2pm this afternoon I've had very very bad diarrhea .. Anyone help
So im 4 months pregnant and when me and my partner have sex i get pains all over my stomach but it hurts more on the lower part of the st...
7 answers |
What should I do? I'm 32weeks 6days and was bleeding this morning after having sex with my partner..the bleeding isnt heavy now but it's ...
3 answers |
I kept bleeding light and I thought it was just spotting but it seems everytime I drink orange juice my stomach hurts and I end up bleedi...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My last period was on June28-July1. I have a regular 28 day cycle. My period didn't come for all of July or at all in August. I took a pr...
3 answers |
What can I do to start labor Im not experiencing any contractions or pain and my due date is in 2 days
3 answers |
Im 28 weeks pregnant and gonna have my glucose test next week at 3 pm what can and cant eat Before the test with my other 2 pregnancies t...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hi guys! I just recently found out I'm pregnant, this is my second pregnancy. I had a miscarriage with the previous pregnancy and I'm kin...
4 answers |
I'm 36 weeks and I found out today my daughter is breech my doctor tried to turn her and she wouldn't turn has anyone else had this happe...
2 answers |
Hey mommies... I'm 9weeks with my first child and I keep on getting cramps when I'm seated for long or wearing something tight...Than the...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Heyy there, everyone !!!! This is my 2nd pregnancy and I'm 7weeks today . My question for you all is .. When did you 1st feel movement...
3 answers |
I am 19 years old and I took the abortion pill misoprostol and mifepristone at 9weeks pregnant. 3 weeks later i found out the pills filed...
3 answers |
I'm 7 weeks as of tomorrow. For the last week I have had the worst.. I mean the WORST nausea :(( I can't eat or even think of food. I wil...
8 answers |
Is it ok to sleep on your right side? I've googled sleeping on the left side promotes better blood flow to the baby. Have any mothers sle...
3 answers |
Went to l&d today and I was having contractions 20-30 secs apart but they let me go my water didn't break n I'm not dilating
1 answer |
So had appt yesterday o am currently 21+1 and I am having a baby boy but I do have a 2vessel cord any other mommy's have this
5 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
56 mins ago
982214 tn?1471458381
Blank
krichar commented on photo
4 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne Little man is getting stron... Comment
6 hrs ago
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy