Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 337277) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My boyfriend and I were having sex, the condom broke, neither of us noticed, and he ended up cuming inside of me. Once he pulled out we s...
I been trying to get pregnant for a couple months now and still have no luck , I was on birth control for 2 years the (nexplanon) and I g...
I need help.. Two days before my period was due (saturday, it was due monday) I was fooling around with my boyfriend. We were making ou...
I've been feeling nauseous not able too eat , I'm not vomiting but I've also been having bad headaches throughout the day
Im 6 weeks preagnant and i get really hungry to the point that my stomach hurts feels like i havent eatean in days and i eat and get full...
I feel my period s going to start nd I am in 36th week nd 6th day, is it a sign of labor
1 answer |
I'm 14 weeks and when I'm really calm and still I see my tummy jumping and I feel little movements, am I the only one that went or going ...
I am 38 weeks and 6 days and I am starting to hate my body. I have lost my mucus plug now 3 weeks ago, been dilated 3cm and 70% effaced f...
6 answers |
I have been feeling bad since Wednesday night... But last night and today have been the worse. My husband finally convinced me to go to t...
1 answer |
I'm 4 weeks pregnant and I feel like im showing?
2 answers |
Hello ladies, I'm now on week 5 or 6 not to sure, but I seem to have brown discharge on some days. It's not much but still kind freaks m...
1 answer |
9358588 tn?1411097071
What kind of medicine can I take for a cold at 26 weeks pregnant? I have a sore throat and congestion
3 answers |
Im 4 mos pregnant. Is it okay to have sex?
3 answers |
My first baby was born at 39 weeks my 2nd child came 4 weeks early how likely is that to occur again?? I had a check up that Monday and b...
2 answers |
I am pregnant with my second. With my first i was showing around 10-11 weeks. I am 12 weeks with my second and not showing at all yet?
2 answers | 1 comment |
Besides a strong pressure and some pain, I don't know what to expect. At my appointment yesterday, my OB told me my cervix was starting t...
3 answers | 1 comment |
What can you take while your pregnant for a cold? Went to the doctor yesterday but she didn't give me anything. I have been taking Tyleno...
2 answers |
3113559 tn?1347753699
Hi, im a ftm, 32w3d and I had discharge earlier, it was like a clot but it was like a yellowish green. Any clue what it might be? Thanks ...
4 answers |
I posted earlier that I was having sharp pains and that they went away but they are back again in my tummy hips and other area.. And I ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
19958287 tn?1487362209
I am told there is not such thing as a false positive home pregnancy test. I am sharing my story in hopes to find some answers to my situ...
A
A
Recent Activity
613872 tn?1485128037
Blank
Llindar uploaded a new photo
Feb 18
3191940 tn?1447272317
Blank
CurfewX commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Feb 17
Blank
Jan1990 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Feb 17
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Top Pregnancy Answerers
9442948 tn?1406820051
Blank