Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 337116) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a miscarriage in November and I did a test yesterday and it was a very faint positive and my mate said she can see a very faint lin...
Major pain. Went to urgent care diagnosed with a UTI. Dr gave Cipro, diflucan and AZO. After 3 days they called to say my culture resu...
I am about 6 weeks. Is it normal for my stomach to always hurt for the most part. Just like nagging discomfort. Or cramp/ bloated like fe...
9807151 tn?1406765659
Well yesterday i came to get my ultra sound done well my nft because i was over 40 weeks and getting induced Wednesday.. The doctor saw t...
7 answers |
So hubby and I had sex last night and at the end my lower stomach was hurting he finished in me and it didn't stop hurting for like 10 mi...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi , I'm 35 Weeks Pregnant . And My Breast Don't Seem To Leak Any More . Is The Baby's Milk Not Producing ? Or Is This Not As Big As A Pr...
3 answers |
My daughter was sick and has passed it to me... I woke up feeling horrible! My throat is killing me! I've been eating soup all day but ug...
3 answers |
I'm 34 weeks pregnant and experiencing my ribs behind my breasts hurting as if the were bruised. Should I be concerned?
1 answer |
Okay so I am 14 weeks an 5 days, and my second pregnancy. With my first everything was easy, even Lador ( only 8 hours, she came right ou...
2 answers |
hello. for those who have this premature contraction problem, i just wnt to know why is this happen but i just feel like nothing (no pain).
I'm 17 weeks pregnant and I've been going to sleep for the past couple weeks past 1 a.m. I'm sleeping in until almost 12p.m if I don't ha...
So I've been having cramping when i sit off and on (i hv an office job) the doctor told me it's normal pregnancy pain but it worries me b...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I have a two year old and am now Pregnant with my second child.my due date is march 10. My baby is very low an afraid that I will go in l...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I have this lump under my chin not exactly on my neck where my throat is but close by. It's more underneath in the middle side of my righ...
3 answers |
Baby's till measuring 4 weeks small and my amniotic fluid has dropped from last week to this week I'm now at a 2.7. Im 35 weeks pregnant ...
1537413 tn?1293050394
Hello, i am 28 yrs old and my question is my nipples are sore and i have a small withe discharge what could be the calls of this, could t...
6 answers |
This is my first pregnancy and I had morning sickness for the first 8 weeks but now I'm 10 weeks and feel normal like I almost forget I'm...
4 answers |
So hubby and I had sex last night and at the end my lower stomach was hurting he finished in me and it didn't stop hurting for like 10 mi...
So if im correct im a little over 7 weeks pregnant and have not gotten sick yet... i found out that the doctors add on a couple weeks or ...
1 answer |
Hello! I have a 3 year old daughter. When I found out I was pregnant with her, I was constantly sick! I am 5 weeks today & I feel like I ...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
1935407 tn?1339237714
Blank
hotmama78 commented on photo
8 hrs ago
1935407 tn?1339237714
Blank
hotmama78 commented on photo
8 hrs ago