Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 336042) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I took a pregnancy test Tue and said I was pregnant well I went to hospital because I was having pain they did my blood work it says I wa...
2 answers |
I have done a pregnancy test and I'm unsure what the devil it means it is pink at the bottom then at the top is no line in a photo in per...
Im 5 weeks 2 days. I have minor cramps and no bleeding. The doctor told me to go in for an early ultrasound and they saw nothing. Could i...
2 answers |
16779510 tn?1456363885
I go in for my induction today and im feeling nervous about it. Anyone have any encouraging stories to tell me? I wanna go in feeling pos...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I went to the doctor yesterday and found out I was 8 weeks & 2 days pregnant. I was informed my baby implanted high in the left corner of...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 27 weeks pregnant and yesterday as I'm laying I had a huge Lump which went away when I moved, but today while standing I had a lump t...
4 answers |
I'm 36+4 weeks & I think I've lost my mucus plug. I'm not sure tho because everything I have read about it says it's supposed to have a b...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 31 weeks pregnant tomorrow, my doctor says I'm getting too big (weight and belly size). I'm guessing it's my diet? As I do work and s...
2 answers |
My first appointment with my OB is Thursday morning, 7/28. I'll be 10 weeks 2 days, this is my first pregnancy. I'm getting nervous. What...
3 answers |
I'm 23 and I have hormone imbalance I'm see a OB and he gave me some pills and my cycle return me and my boy friend have been having unpr...
2 answers |
I'm currently 11 weeks and I cannot sleep every position I try still hurts my back . Any help on how to sleep better ?
2 answers |
I'm so congested I can barely sleep at night. My doctor said I could take Sudafed but after reading somethings some doctors say yes some ...
4 answers |
193988 tn?1215027483
Group G Strep? What is this?
4 answers |
I'm kinda a country girl. I'm 6weeks soon to be 7 this week. And I was wondering. Is it safe to go ride horses ?
4 answers |
i just found out i was pregnant 2 days ago, when is it good to go to a clinic for my first check up?
2 answers |
Having so much pain and getting contractions im 28weeks and my doctor still wont put me off work idk what to do
10 answers |
I want to know if its normal when I dont feel any symptoms like spotting, vomiting, morning sickness etc. I tried 2 Pregnancy Test and i...
4 answers |
hello, i am 20 and i have been having bad pin and needle pains plus fatigue when exposed to tempatures above 75F. the longer i am in t...
11 weeks 2 days I was at the doctors yesterday due to light bleeding she found babies heartbeat. Today I was at the hospital had an inter...
1 answer |
Im pregnant with 2 wombs, I'm only 5 weeks so fingers ctossed all goes well... has anyone else got any complicatons? Or can offer some w...
A
A
Recent Activity
18920282 tn?1469751192
Blank
erickajoy518 is ... Comment
3 hrs ago
296076 tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli please take the survey at t... Comment
4 hrs ago
1816154 tn?1463433618