Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 337400) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im21 and sexually active, my period is pased the due date and other 2 yesterday all were negative, im having unripe papaya since 15days, ...
2 answers |
Is anyone else a college student or was a college student with a baby and also preggers how did u survive
4 answers | 2 comments |
Anyone else have a November Due date? This is going to go by sooooooo slow... This is my second.
Hi there I'm currently 28weeks pregnant with my second child. My first was a natural birth but ended with a third degree tear. Now with m...
5 answers |
So I have had a few different OB's opinion. Some one is saying afrin decongestant nasal spray is safe during pregnancy and the other 2 sa...
3 answers |
I am 6 weeks pregnant (according to date of last period) or 1-2 weeks (according to my bloods). I have one boob growing and the other...
Hi ladies, I'm pregnant with my first. According to my period I am at the 6 week mark but according to my bloods I am at the 2 week mark....
Went in for my 38 week.visit got a groth ultra sound an baby is measuring small an fluid is low , there inducing me today.im very scared ...
2 answers |
Went For My 34 Week Check Up My Belly Is Now Measuring at 38 weeks With Baby's Head 3/5 down.. Off For A Growth Scan Wedsenday Then To Th...
So I have small babies as it is, yesterday I went for my routine 28 weeks growth scan to be told baby hasnt grown in 3 weeks and was on t...
1 answer |
In 19 weeks pregnant with a baby boy
3 answers |
676308 tn?1240664508
Hi everyone!! I am curious, Apology about my question. Does your urine change in color and smell when you found out your pregnant? Does i...
7 answers | 3 comments |
Hi I'm 18 and pregnant but not sure how far along. I have irregular periods and can never know when to expect it. I put the date of my la...
5 answers |
I am 7months pregnant and my sex drive has increase soooo badly i feel like having sex twice a day or even more but im trying to control ...
3 answers |
I'm 17 weeks pregnant and today I woke up with conjugation in my chest with a sore throats and I keep coughing. Just wondering if this is...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I been having pain and a heavy pain over my private area I have a 2 year old and this belly from her belly is way different she didn't gi...
Are halls cough drops safe to chew during pregnancy. I woke up with a bad cough and one of the doctor assistant said it was okay! But jus...
2 answers |
im 33 weeks and have been getting non stress tests every week because my baby has SUA. Last week and this week the test was non reactive....
8 answers |
I have been having ALOT of discharge. Like gulps of boogery discharge.. Sorry tmi. I know its normal but I didn't have this much with m...
4 answers |
Im 13 weeks and 4 days and i wanna know when will i find out the sex of the baby ?
9 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo 6dpo, fatigue, gas and sens... Comment
1 hr ago
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago