Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 337305) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has anyone ever tried things theyve heard about old myths on predictions of the gender of your bby?and if so has it worked?
1 answer |
So have any of you mommies try to induce your labor with pineapples? And does it work? I just ate pineapples and thought dont they say th...
2 answers |
Can one say the symptoms of labor ???
1 answer | 1 comment |
so im 6 weeks and could of swore i felt movements last night mind u im on bby number 4 but i have never felt my bby move this early on in...
2 answers |
Has anyone ever tooken anxiety and depression medication while either pregnant or breastfeeding. How safe is it?
3 answers |
Besides a strong pressure and some pain, I don't know what to expect. At my appointment yesterday, my OB told me my cervix was starting t...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I'm 40+1 today, and since last night my stomach has been getting hard regularly, about every 5-10 mins, and lasts for about a minute or 2...
5 answers |
I am about 12 or 13 weeks pregnant. I just noticed a nickel sized semi bauld spot on the end of my part. Has some long hairs coming out a...
2 answers |
I'm 36 weeks I'm due March 16th my doctors are keeping an extra eye on me because they say my baby is much bigger than what it should my ...
2 answers |
1352892 tn?1338221505
since last night ive been getting cramps like my period is going to start im almost 20 weeks pregnant so this concerns me what could it b...
18 answers |
Any wine start showing at 5w5days. This is my 10tg pregnancy. Only 1 surfing child before this pregnancy. Freaking out cuz everyone is no...
hello there I was writing because I am 9 months pregnant I went to the doc last week in they told me I been using meth which I never have...
62 answers |
So I went to the doctor yesterday and I found out I was pregnant, the dr told me to eat healthy and I am curious as to what I can and wha...
2 answers |
I'm 14 weeks today. The last 2 weeks I've been getting extreme pain with my siatic nerve in my legs. It gets so bad i can't walk. I talke...
2 answers |
Girls can u help I think I may be pregnant but it's early to do a test what signs and symptoms did u have b4 u found out
1 answer |
I am 4 days late on my period today and I took a hpt a little while ago and it came back positive
1 answer |
My schedule is totally backwards... I'm up all night and wanna sleep all day and having a 2yr old I can't do that. I'm 19W , did anyone h...
2 answers |
I'm 4 weeks pregnant and I feel like im showing?
4 answers |
In the last few days I've noticed hair loss but today in the shower my hair was literally falling out by the handful!! I'm so scared to e...
2 answers |
Has anyone had hair loss during pregnancy? This is my 2nd pregnancy 6weeks prego , and I've been having hair loss. Its really scaring me!...
4 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on stacey10's status
9 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
9 hrs ago