Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 336494) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi Ladies , im 22weeks now and my Birthday is coming up soon "next month" lol .. And on my birthday i would usually go out with my best f...
7 answers |
Hello Ladies. I Am 10 Weeks Along, I Don't Feel Pregnant At All. Probably Just About Sore Breast, No Morning Sickness Like My First Pregn...
3 answers |
yesterday afternoon i felt something wanting to drip out of my vag. i went to the bathroom thinking that it was discharge since I sometim...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Good morning I have a big problem am 6 weeks pregnant an am very stress out. I am to the point where i dont want to go thru with this p...
5 answers |
Ok not really a question just venting. In 39 weeks pregnant today and this is my third son! In just over being pregnant I keep having bh ...
2 answers |
Hello ladies, I am wondering how fast you may have found out you were pregnant because I feel like maybe things went very quick. I had un...
8 answers |
This is my first kid and I'm 21 and weigh only 98
5 answers |
This is my second child I've become pregnant with, but I wasn't sure if it was normal to be constipated in your first trimester, my last ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
What are good medications I can take for cold? 14 weeks pregnant
1 answer |
I am 22 wks pregnant with a boy, I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing pressure in their pelvic area or even a sharp pain in the...
1 answer |
For How long did you guys have bloody discharge after delivery?
5 answers |
I am pregnant with my first baby I'm only 5weeks what can I not eat?
6 answers |
I'm 7 weeks with my second baby, and I feel so sick, is there anything I can do home remedies? My first pregnacy I couldn't eat anything ...
2 answers |
So today I've had a very stressful day just managed to calm down about an hour ago. Anyway since then I've been having a little pain noth...
Good day everyone! I'm 14 weeks as of today and I woke up this morning and I could see my nipples through my shirt. But not just my actua...
Why
Im 23 weeks pregnant and I feel like I havnt felt the baby move much....is this a problem?
8 answers | 1 comment |
5 week's pregnant and having a dark yellow/ tan discharge.any ideas why? Is it normal? Never had this when pregnant with my twins.
1 answer |
Hey! looking for some advise? I have had 4 pregnancy tests all which say positive 2 of which are digital and say 2-3 weeks. The doctor ha...
24 answers | 10 comments |
For the past week, I've been dealing with this gross thick feeling of slime in my throat and stomach. It makes me feel like I'm going to ...
2 answers |
Is this anyone's first pregnancy? I'm so scared I'm 21 idk what to do I'm suppose to loeave for basic training in January
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
16 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne 26 weeks, feeling blessed a... Comment
16 hrs ago