Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 336264) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
This is my first pregnancy I'm due in 14 weeks ..I was curious.with first pregnancy.actually, how long will I possibly be in laboe
4 answers |
I am 8 weeks pregnant. Is it normal for my stomach to cramp everyday?
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone here's my story wanna know if anyone has had the same problem and what came of it. On the 19th I had an ultrasound baby h...
4 answers |
How many months are you when you're 19weeks??
1 answer |
Has this happened to anyone? What was the outcome? The baby feels like he is further along from symptoms and is already head down.
1 answer |
I'm 34 weeks 3 days pregnant. So I'll have 39 days until my due date. Anyways I had my midwife appointment on the 23rd of August and my...
1 answer |
Hi guys I'm 17 weeks and I'm experiencing back pains,is there anything I can do to reduce the pains
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am almost 11 weeks and not had morning sickness. It concerns me a little and just calling out to see if others have experienced the sam...
10 answers | 10 comments |
My np asked me today do I want a dr or mid wife !?? Witch is better ?
2 answers |
My last period was on June28-July1. I have a regular 28 day cycle. My period didn't come for all of July or at all in August. I took a pr...
5 answers |
Baby girl is 7 months and is catching a cold, what otc medicine can I give her that'll help with the runny nose and congestion ?
1 answer |
Hi frnds gonna complete my 19th week nt able to feel baby moves I m scared pls help me tiz my 1st baby
5 answers | 1 comment |
How does milk make you ladies feel I'm at 2& w 5 d
Went to the doctor last Wednesday and he said I'm 2 cm dilated. He was surprised cuz I haven't felt any contractions. I'm currently 36 w...
1 answer |
I have had depression since I was 8/9 years old. When I had my son I had severe PPD and had to be heavily medicated. Throughout this preg...
My baby is active I'm 21 first baby its a girl I'm 27 weeks and I was wondering do you bleed time you miscarry because I be worried time ...
I've been having on and off contractions today and since 2pm this afternoon I've had very very bad diarrhea .. Anyone help
2 answers |
I am currently 14 weeks and since last night I have had a horrible toothache numbing it is just not working what can I do am in horrible ...
3 answers |
Is anyone considering using EPO during their third trimester? I'm 28 weeks as of today. & im starting today. I have an appointment Monday...
2 answers |
I'm 28 weeks and I keep having lower stomach pain it feels like cramps or someone punching my stomach should I worry ??m
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KTowne, Hollus, and KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
28 mins ago
5575813 tn?1452484685
Blank
Hollus commented on renae176's status
2 hrs ago