Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 337544) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I'm having green yellowy stringy discharge. A lot of it. It has NO SMELL. more like a sweet smell. Am I leaking fluid?
3 answers | 4 comments |
Has anyone ever had an abortion/termination?
My babys heart beat 168..13 waks pregnant.gender? And another question my husband blood group b+ and my blood group ab- ..is any problem?
I am currently 28.4 weeks and a first time mom. Last Wednesday at my OB appointment i had measurement done for the fundal height and it w...
33W with baby #2 and I have been having discharge not alot but little bit every time I wipe. I think 2 weeks ago I lost my plug. I've Bee...
Really need someone to be comforting with this hopefully. Has anyone ever had a subchronic hematoma or hemorage I'm early pregnancy (8 we...
I'll be 24 weeks tomorrow, I'm a first time mom and have bad sciatic nerve pains to the point i can't walk. I've always had issues with m...
2 answers |
I'm 5weeks now do anyone know any places teens can go to get free help with my pregnancy.
15 answers |
I'm just very anxious
8 answers | 1 comment |
Im 3 days away from my due date and i havent gotten any labor indications . with my son ( this is baby #2) . i had him at 38 weeks 4 days...
i went for an ultrasound scan on 23.08.2011 and said that femur length of the baby was shorter for two weeks and suggested for a second o...
7 answers | 1 comment |
when is everyone due?
45 answers | 6 comments |
Hello will I be able to find out my baby's gender at 14 weeks? Or how many do I need to be to tell the gender ?
8 answers | 8 comments |
I'm about six weeks (dating ultrasound tomorrow! Yay!) and I have absolutely no appetite. My fiancé is getting worried because I barely e...
6 answers |
Do any of you ladies ever throw up directly after you eat your food, like it doesn't even get down good. If so do you eat right after sin...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I breastfeed with my daughter and it was ohkay she didnt latch on with me so I had to pump and put in bottle then give it to her.. Howeve...
3 answers |
This is baby #2 I thought it was bloating/gas at first but I actually have a bump! Ultrasound confirmed I'm around 11 weeks along but I l...
1 answer |
I'm 40 weeks today getting really fed up, just want this baby out! any suggestions??
2 answers |
I am currently 36 weeks pregnant and I am 21 years old. I went in for a regular check-up to see my OB and my blood pressure was high and ...
1 answer |
1563459 tn?1295068161
just a question to all the ladies out there that have had boys. i have had severe hip pain since mid November.. which is just over 6 mon...
7 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
8 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo Cd1 is amongst us..... To C... Comment
18 hrs ago