Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 337850) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, this might be the most desperate thing I've ever done. I'm messaging because I have some worries about my condition. I don't even kno...
676308 tn?1240664508
Hi everyone!! I am curious, Apology about my question. Does your urine change in color and smell when you found out your pregnant? Does i...
8 answers | 4 comments |
my friend is 33 weeks pregnant with her 1st child, she has many health problems and was prescribed pain medication before she found out s...
7 answers |
492921 tn?1321293496
I have been having horrible problems sleeping since the m/c and now I'm getting about 4 hours a night. My Dr prescribed me Ambien which ...
20 answers |
Hi! Does anyone here can help me what is happening and possible outcome when you will find out that on your pregnancy, at one time you h...
3 answers |
I was told by my doctor on monday that I had no amnioitic fluid surrounding baby and that it was possible baby didnt have kidneys. On we...
5 answers |
570399 tn?1224299728
I was just wondering if anyone has tried drinking castor oil to induce labor? I have been doing research on this and I am considering try...
174 answers | 1 comment |
9442948 tn?1406820051
I am a little concerned my baby is measuring 2 weeks ahead and everyone is telling me that my baby is going to be too big and I will need...
1 answer | 3 comments |
14 weeks pregnant, is it safe to eat chicken salad?
1 answer |
18524847 tn?1465599501
Have you figured this out yet? Was it an easy decision or a hard one?
5 answers | 1 comment |
I usually have self control but i have been eating so much lately i've been having all these bad cravings and it is so hard to control ....
2 answers |
20794780 tn?1509035960
I am 12 weeks and 4 days and I have a wee then feel like I still need a wee then small amounts of wee come out. I also have discharge....
1 answer | 2 comments |
They did blood work today but idk what these numbers mean?
1 answer | 2 comments |
So i have a yeast infection:( anyone else had this during early pregnancy
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hey everyone I've been posting a lot lately since I entered my 1st trimester (am ~8 weeks). I really need help on this one though: Bef...
11 answers | 1 comment |
All I want lately lol What's your craving ?
1 answer | 2 comments |
So I just found out I was pregnant and I've been having light cramping in my uterus is this normal?
1 answer | 1 comment |
I found out I was pregnant when I was almost 4 months. I did not know I was pregnant during the first trimester and I took acyclovir 400m...
3 answers |
Is that pretty early to get a positive
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community Resources