Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 337544) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1563459 tn?1295068161
just a question to all the ladies out there that have had boys. i have had severe hip pain since mid November.. which is just over 6 mon...
7 answers |
I kinda remember what to pack for myself and baby but hubby???? Lol, I did it by myself my first pregnancy and well dad to be I dont kn...
1 answer |
I am 10wks today and last night when i went to the bathroom it looked as if i had lost part of my mucus plug. Ive read that it could happ...
3 answers |
Hello I'm 12 weeks pregnant and I been having cramping the last 2 day but there's no bleeding is it normal??? I'm scared !!! I have also ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm 7 weeks today and am bleeding moderately. I started dark brown spotting yesterday but it's brighter now and heavier. Not heavy enough...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I am having hip/inner pelvic pain lately I am not to sure if it is normal for 24 weeks pregnant. This pain gets worse when having interco...
2 answers |
In which month or week can the baby's sex be determined? Has anyone had a gender reveal at 16 weeks?
3 answers |
Has anyone else or is anyone else dealing with a cervical polyp while pregnant? I am currently 7w6d pregnant, and two plus weeks ago, I ...
4 answers |
I am 30W and I have a 2 in a half year old. I am losing my patience so bad and I know its just me being pregnant. My daughter drives me n...
3 answers |
I'm not exactly sure how far I am. I took a test last Saturday and it was a faint positive. Today I took one and it was a dark positive. ...
1 answer |
So I'm 39 weeks and my 2nd baby 22 years old, first baby was a c section, so I'm still not dilated with this baby but habe another schedu...
4 answers |
I'm 22weeks and 3 days I have a concern on what I should do I eat a lot and don't grow with my girls I eat a lot and grow and got bigger ...
3 answers |
I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice this is my third baby I'm 18 and 2 days pregnant and on my ultrasound the guy said the baby h...
1 answer |
i am filled with questions my first time pregnant and i'm 23 weeks. i feel my baby a lot and i'm starting to have trouble breathing at ti...
13 answers |
This is my second pregnancy , I dont remember losing it with my daughter. I mean I did but I didnt know I did lol the Dr told me. With ...
1 answer |
Hi ladies, A few weeks ago I found out that i'm pregnant with baby number 2. I have a 19 month old at home & he has his good days & his ...
4 answers |
I am currently 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my rainbow baby!!! I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I have no sickness or an...
1 answer |
I have a son who is 18 months, and during my pregnancy I had nausea only the first trimester, and I was tired.. But it went away towards ...
1 answer |
I just found out that I'm pregnant and just wondering if it matters how I sleep at night.
1 answer | 4 comments |
I am 19 weeks pregnant. I went to the hospital last night because I was in a lot of pain and it showed all the sign of contractions. I am...
2 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on 5 weeks!
26 mins ago
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo, and hansen20 commented on KeeLolo's status
56 mins ago
Blank
JTyra commented on Does Omega 3 help you...
3 hrs ago
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Top Pregnancy Answerers
9442948 tn?1406820051
Blank