Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 337705) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im 6 weeks pregnant and I been cramping since I found out i was pregnant, how long do these cramps last
4 answers |
9442948 tn?1406820051
Hi Everyone! I'm Amanda, one of our community leaders for this group. Let's have some fun by getting to know each other a little bit in...
4 answers | 4 comments |
I'm 36 weeks and 3days and I started to lose my mucus plug stuff is getting gear!
So it happened today around the afternoon. I didn't feel it leak so I didn't know. I went to use the restroom and it was brown. My mucus ...
2 answers |
How much it can be hurt pain is bearable or not plz mention details
5 answers |
So 3 days ago i was having small contractions and went to the hospital. I was told they r real and consistent but was only dialated to a ...
1 answer |
Have you tried Fenugreek pills? Do they help? Where did you buy them? I breastfeed a little with my daughter but once my milk slowed do...
2 answers |
I am 35 weeks today, almost there ! Well my doctor checked my cervix & I am not dilated nor effaced at all. I get my membrances sweep in ...
2 answers | 4 comments |
So hey ladies! I have not been on which I'm sure some have noticed cause I know I posted alot and probably got on so mes nerves lol! But ...
2 answers |
This is my 2nd pregnancy and Iv been having leg pain for 1 month iv tried exercises,stretches and it does nothing but get worse. When i l...
1 answer |
Has anyone else or is anyone else dealing with a cervical polyp while pregnant? I am currently 7w6d pregnant, and two plus weeks ago, I ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 9 weeks, and I've been puking everyday all day long and all night. Some days I'm unable to eat or drink anything at all without throw...
6 answers |
Im 6 weeks and 4 days and theres no pain or bleeding is this normal?
3 answers | 3 comments |
I found out today that Im pregnant. Guessing to be 5wks along. And I started having abdominal cramping. I miscarried a year ago around th...
3 answers |
I'm 37 weeks. My baby dropped 2 days ago. This is my 2nd pregnancy and I've heard that with the 2nd one the baby comes quicker after you...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I've had a miscarriage last month and I haven't had another period before this pregnancy (confirmed but at home test); I'm curious if thi...
1 answer |
Hii everyone so my due date is sooo close i can go into labor anytime and i just wanted advice even though i know this is stupid but im s...
2 answers |
I am 35w 6d today and I am experiencing moderate to severe abdominal pain. On my 20w, I was diagnosed of urinary tract infection and took...
3 answers | 4 comments |
It's my first pregnancy so I don't know much about where the positions they should be in. My last scan they was in my left side which was...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Tomorrow I will be exactly 23 weeks. How many months is 23 weeks?
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on photo
6 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1500417801
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
9 hrs ago