Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
41 - 60 (of 337635) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So i am 8 weeks and i havent had any throwing up at all. But i have been have alot of gas,bloating, burping, and hiccups; is that normals...
1 answer | 1 comment |
303706 tn?1296879749
At how many weeks is the baby supposed to be leveled at your belly...I don't know how to phrase this question...at 13 weeks is the baby s...
8 answers |
When I had my daughter I was about 130lbs prepregnancy. Well I lost weight with her in the beginning and when I breastfeed I lost more we...
2 answers |
I'm 33 weeks and I want to 2 why are my legs pain? What can i do to make them feel better?
3 answers | 2 comments |
So i went to the doctor about a weeks ago and they stated i was 6 weeks pregnant. After i found out. I have not had any signs expect for ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I miscarried about four weeks ago. After two weeks my pregnancy symptoms went away. They have started up again this week, nausea, headach...
2 answers |
Im about 8 weeks pregnant and when i yawn i feel slight pain in my stomach and in the morning during morning sickness. I haven't had my f...
2 answers |
I'm 36W and I am so ready to have this baby, this heat is killing me! I can't sleep at all ! I can't get comfortable sitting or laying do...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I'm 25 weeks I went to the hospital for cramping back pain and nausea three days ago and they told me I was fine . once I left the hos...
2 answers | 1 comment |
What mouth is most common for weight gain ? I'm 18 weeks about to b 19weeks in 3 days. I have a pudge but I don't really look pregnant. M...
3 answers |
Just went to my first vaginal ultrasound and all they found was a sac not a baby!!:((( has anyone else gone thru this???:(
4 answers | 9 comments |
when is everyone due?
57 answers | 8 comments |
Now am 6 weeks pregnant but the foetus has grown only 5 weeks
2 answers | 1 comment |
So i just found out im pregnant. (I went to urgent care and they told me) my period tracker (and all apps) are saying im 5 weeks. I kno...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I'm 16 Years Old & I'm 23 Weeks pregnant With My First Child. But My Next Appointment Is A Sugar Drink Test I Believe For Diabetes Idk Wh...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I'm 29 weeks along, monday i was taken into l&d from work as i thought my water had broke, turns out it didn't thank God, but they kept m...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I have one son and had miscarriage in December..Now am expecting again with this week's, but doc can't see heartbeat yet, is it miss...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I'm 32 weeks pregnant i wkrk second shift but recently worked 3rd shift now i think my sleeping schedule is off do anyone know what can...
1 answer |
So I'm having green yellowy stringy discharge. A lot of it. It has NO SMELL. more like a sweet smell. Am I leaking fluid?
4 answers | 6 comments |
I'm 5weeks now do anyone know any places teens can go to get free help with my pregnancy.
16 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
5536886 tn?1455830946
Blank
purple1234567 uploaded a new photo
35 mins ago
4769306 tn?1497809252
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
2 hrs ago