Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
41 - 60 (of 337398) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
This is my first pregnancy, im 23 and just foundout that me and my husband are expecting. I had 5 postive hpt but when my blood test came...
7 answers | 1 comment |
36W and 5d.today went to the doctor and say i was 50% efaced and i was wondering how can i speed the process
4 answers |
I have yet to see a OB. I'm finally seeing one Friday. But today especially I've been feeling like everything is squished right into my r...
4 answers |
I have had a hemorrhoid now that has been giving me some grief for about two days. I'm currently sitting on a bag of ice and alternating ...
6 answers |
I am 5th week pragnant.everything els is fine but i have often secrete a thick fluid from my vegina all the day after gaps...is it safe? ...
1 answer |
Hey.My last periods were on 28th jan.I had my sec examination to the doctr and she told me that my HCG level is not incrising from the bl...
4 answers |
I had watery foul smelling discharge last week I knew it was bv so I used the metronidazole vaginal gel but now I have white thick clumpy...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, i had u/s in my 18.5 week. my cervix length was 3.2 cm. my doc said evertyhing is good. but last month my cervix length 5 cm.she sai...
9 answers |
Hey lady's well I'm curious to know how many months am I ? I'm 9 weeks today !
2 answers |
When Will The Obgyn Give You Your First Ultrasound Cause My Ovaries Are Killing Me I'm 6 Weeks Idk If My Baby Is In My Tubes Or Not
6 answers |
What are you craving and if you know thr gender what are you having?
5 answers |
I lost my baby on the 18th of August and am desperate to get pregnant again it has been 6months now is it okay to get pregnant 6months af...
3 answers |
I'm 14 weeks today and basically I feel a throbbing feeling in my vagina well close to it . I'm not bleeding or cramping really bad ... I...
2 answers |
So here's the deal, me and my fiance have been having unprotected sex tryig to get pregnant for about 4 months now. I tested on Sunday an...
3 answers |
20052118 tn?1489167806
Last Jan. I was expecting my period on the 17th but it never came. On the 19th I had an agonizing cramps in my lower right abdomen and lo...
1 answer |
At my last appointment my doctor told me we would be doing a memberane sweep at the next appointment which I will be 39 Weeks. I was look...
3 answers |
I am 36 Weeks and 2 days I'm an asthmatic with bronchitis and I am anemic and diabetic , and wanna get induced by 37 Weeks which is this...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I go to my first OBGYN appointment at the end of the month. I will be 9, almost 10 weeks. What should I expect?
3 answers | 2 comments |
I visit my hauseartz today and book an appointment for gynacologist.but when i got back home i found a figer uper bar blood spot.m very v...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
1580318 tn?1486045883
Blank
Shannon79 commented on I need some help ladi...
Mar 23
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on I had no idea there w...
Mar 22
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
specialmom, and KeeLolo commented on Belle313's status
Mar 22
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy