Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
61 - 80 (of 337855) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 39 weeks , my due dates next week I'm dilated 1 cm ... Any suggestion on what to do so I can open faster ???
3 answers |
I'm 7 weeks pregnant today. I have been puking non-stop for going on 3 weeks now. I cannot keep anything down and I've already been to th...
1 answer |
So the OB I go to has it's own hospital where he delivers. That is like 25 min away from my house , theirs another one that's 5 min down ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello I'm 31 weeks pregnant and I have been having back pain, sharp pain on my ver****, and discharge is it normal
1 answer | 1 comment |
This is my third pregnancy, first two were miscarriages so you can see my concern. I am 6 weeks and 4 days abd never had cramping like t...
4 answers |
I've been having this pain since about week 14, I'm now 22 weeks. My doctor says its round ligament pain but the pain doesn't lighten up ...
2 answers |
Okay so I'm a first time mommy, 22 yrs old & 9 weeks. Nausea morning sickness ect has only really hit me these past 2.5 weeks but I'm not...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Hello mommies I am 39 weeks pregnant and i still haven't opened at all yet. First time mommy, the last 3 days I haven't been able to slee...
1 answer |
I'm 19 years old, first pregnacy having lot of discomfort in my lower back and front of my lower belly these pains comes and goes , also ...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I'm 16 week pregnant, this is my second pregnancy. I never had a cold with my first pregnancy. I can honestly say I feel horrible, any re...
1 answer |
Need Advice On What Yo do. As you Know I'm 35 weeks and I've been experiencing excruciating pain in My Vagina it feels sooo swollen and ...
1 answer |
Getting extremely frustrated. Im 40 weeks and 5 days, been losing my mp for the last 3 days, not dialating at all, just came home from th...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi ladies, I woke up sick this morning I'm 4 weeks pregnant and feel like crap. I have a headache sore throat, coughing, and feel light h...
3 answers |
So I'm 28 weeks gonna be 29 weeks at the end of Sunday. Ive been having horrible acid reflex and heart burn and I was wondering is it bad...
1 answer | 3 comments |
It's my first pregnancy n I m 23 weeks pregnant. I still don't feel the movement inside womb. My all the test are normal, according to on...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hi Ladies I'm 34 weeks and For The Past 3 Weeks Or So I've Been Getting So Worried Out Of No Where , It Gets To The Point That I Can't Sl...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Anyone figured out the secret to keeping your blood sugar up and your food down? My nausea is keeping me from eating the way I'm supposed...
1 answer |
Does the hospital do paternity test when the baby is born for parents that are dating but not married yet?
4 answers |
I am 35weeks nd my vagina,s been itching a lot my doctor told me this might happen I shouldn't panic it's normal for others but I Cnt tak...
1 answer |
Anyone figured out the secret to keeping your blood sugar up and your food down? My nausea is keeping me from eating the way I'm supposed...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community Resources