Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
61 - 80 (of 337400) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I go to my first OBGYN appointment at the end of the month. I will be 9, almost 10 weeks. What should I expect?
3 answers | 2 comments |
I visit my hauseartz today and book an appointment for gynacologist.but when i got back home i found a figer uper bar blood spot.m very v...
2 answers |
Im 28 weeks pregnant FTM and im aware that one symptom of pregnancy is sore breast well my breast only hurt like the first 2 months of my...
2 answers |
I missed my periods on 28th jan.till now i have done two home pragnancy test that results positive but the line is not as much darker as ...
3 answers |
Is it normal for your sex drive to go up during pregnancy cause that's happening to me
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm just curious to know if anyone else that have had multiple children if they delivered earlier then the rest. I went 40wks,39wks and 3...
2 answers |
I live with my husband in a foriegn country and I don't have any relatives/friends who can take care of me. I'm scared of how I will take...
4 answers |
My last period was May 29th, which makes me 8 wks pregnant, I'm spotting since saturday a light brown color, I went to the dr on Tuesday ...
218 answers | 2 comments |
Tomorrow at 7:00p.m. I have to be at the hospital for an induction. I'm already 40 weeks. This is my third pregnancy but my previous tw...
3 answers |
Question my last month period was on Dec 16 which would put me at 12weeks today but my baby is measuring for me to be about 10weeks Mon i...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Had my 2nd baby at 36wks currently been having contractions for about a hr now some close together some aren't wondering should I go in...
2 answers |
My last period was Jan 9 it lasted 2 days then spotting. My periods were getting further apart. I went to urgent care and finally uad c ...
3 answers |
I've been waiting for my therapist/med nurse to fax a referral to a perinatologist before I lose my mind. I have ptsd, aspergers (high fu...
1 answer |
Has anyone in there second pregnancy have spotting in the second trimester. I have already gone and gotten check out and everything is fi...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, For the last 5-6 days Ive been getting positive OPKs... I didnt think that could happen... Does anyone know why Id be getting p...
19 answers |
hi , this is my 2nd time pregnant and im due for march 17 , my husbands birthday is march 9 , so he wants me to get induced at 38 weeks a...
1 answer |
I am 36 Weeks and 2 days and My Baby Head Has Been Down since week 34 and now the doctors said she is head down close by the cervix or wh...
Hey everyone, I am about 3-4 weeks pregnant and I am concerned because for some reason I feel like my baby is growing just on my left ova...
2 answers |
He's just not trying to come out. I've tried walking and other cultural inducing remedies. Any suggestions? I have an appointment on Monday
2 answers |
With my first I had a bubble at 11 weeks. With my second im currently about 14 weeks and I hardly am showing at all. When did you guys s...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo 6dpo, fatigue, gas and sens... Comment
1 hr ago
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago