Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
61 - 80 (of 337838) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im 18 weeks pregnant and i just had intercourse with my bf , after i went to go pee and theres a little bit of blood not alot just little...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Okay so this might be tmi and it might sound weird but I'm on my ninth month of pregnacy I'm due on the 26th of September and today my ni...
1 answer |
Please help! I feel so sick. Just talking ably food sometimes makes me feel so sick. Ive tried emetrol, unisom with b6, ******* pops, gin...
5 answers |
Hey guys my name is Cassidy I'm 16 weeks and I was feeling really good about everything in my pregnancy, I have bought everything I need ...
4 answers |
You guys. I'm so in love with warm green tea that it's litterally an addiction lol. I drink like 7 cups a day. (no joke) and on top of th...
2 answers |
I'm only 7 weeks, and my vagina is swollen and it feels sore and irriated, especially whenever I wipe. It doesn't smell bad at all, actua...
4 answers |
I recently went to the dentist and was told I need to be put to sleep to have my wisdom and a few other teeth pulled, I'll be 7 weeks Fri...
5 answers |
Ok I just found out I am 5 weeks and ive been smoking weed pretty heavy this past month. Will my baby be okay if I stop now?
8 answers | 3 comments |
I am kinda worried about my discharge its white (doesn't look like cottage cheese) but im kinda itchy down there i was wondering if a cre...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I am currently 12 weeks 3 days and just wondered when everybody started leaking from their boobs so I kind of have an idea of when to exp...
8 answers |
I am a first time mom, im 38 weeks what do contractions feel like?
4 answers | 2 comments |
Went to an appointment yesterday and was told that twin to twin transfusion is possibly happening and now I have to go out of state to se...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My baby's heartbeat was at 170 at yesterday's appointment, my family is thinking I might be having another girl
3 answers |
I'm high risk pregnancy so anything different from my other pregnancy freaks me out a bit.. I have had five pregnancies and have one livi...
I'm 5 weeks and 4 days and I have bad cramps. Anyone else have this?
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi im due on 2nd feb does that mean ive concieved around 12th may or after?
2 answers |
Would it be safe to drink some with oj at 37 weeks ?
6 answers |
I'm 9 weeks and 3 days and today I've had the worst pain in my face my head hurts my nose is all stuffy and stopped up I can't even breat...
3 answers | 1 comment |
What is good for constipation ? Im 8weeks pregnant and having trouble doing the restroom lol
5 answers | 1 comment |
A friend of mine is pregnant and she told me that she still is smoking. What's advice and health issues I can tell her about to help her ...
6 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
3191940 tn?1447272317
Blank
CurfewX commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
3 hrs ago
Blank
vind3467 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
9 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1506632630
Blank
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
14 hrs ago
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy