Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
81 - 100 (of 337401) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey everyone, I am about 3-4 weeks pregnant and I am concerned because for some reason I feel like my baby is growing just on my left ova...
2 answers |
He's just not trying to come out. I've tried walking and other cultural inducing remedies. Any suggestions? I have an appointment on Monday
2 answers |
With my first I had a bubble at 11 weeks. With my second im currently about 14 weeks and I hardly am showing at all. When did you guys s...
1 answer |
Hello. I'm quite underweight and pregnant and due to morning sickness I'm not able to eat much. I get really worried.
6 answers |
I've been taking evening primrose oil, two 1000mg caps a day for almost a week already. I know about the sex, walking, squats.. I need s...
I'm 7 weeks pregnant this is my first pregnancy but I'm kinda worry cause I've been having stomach pain is that normal ?
2 answers |
I am 14 weeks pregnant and last night I got up to pee and I had a pain as in cramping.. I went to hospital and baby was all fine. But I'm...
8 answers |
I am 38 weeks and when I lay down I start leaking fluids and a slimy discharge comes out.. the pain is mild. What should I do?
4 answers |
Am I the only one that can not sleep thru the night or just period I may only get 5 hours of sleep a day I'm only 37 weeks
3 answers |
I am 5 weeks pregnant and I just recently found out yesterday. Last week I was drinking DayQuil and NightQuil for a common cold and I wo...
2 answers |
My period was suppose to come the 17 of this month but I found out I was pregnant last night, how many weeks am i?
4 answers |
Hey, I was wondering if anybody had been experiencing a negative pregnancy test, but their prolactin levels are high? I had to at home pr...
1 answer |
Has anyone ever tooken anxiety and depression medication while either pregnant or breastfeeding. How safe is it?
4 answers |
I'm 26 weeks, last night baby flipped and today she's been really active, I've had pain, diahrea and vomiting. Should I be concerned with...
470885 tn?1326332637
I've heard that baby birth weight typically increases with each subsequent pregnancy. DS was 7lbs. 6ozs. at birth and when he was bo...
7 answers |
When is chest pain bad? My chest feels super tight and it's hard to breathe, it makes my legs uncomfortable. And I feel super hot.
1 answer |
Hi ladies.. this is my first post on here. I'm just over 10 weeks pregnant and I've had a dull pain in my lower abdomen all day. It's n...
1 answer |
So have any of you mommies try to induce your labor with pineapples? And does it work? I just ate pineapples and thought dont they say th...
3 answers |
Should i be scared? Are they going to induce me
467126 tn?1283148458
i m/c twice in the last 2 yrs, it was devastating...until i met this amazing doctor, she tested my dna, my husband dna etc.... everything...
4 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on renae176's status
21 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
21 hrs ago