Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
81 - 100 (of 337849) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
You guys. I'm so in love with warm green tea that it's litterally an addiction lol. I drink like 7 cups a day. (no joke) and on top of th...
2 answers |
I'm only 7 weeks, and my vagina is swollen and it feels sore and irriated, especially whenever I wipe. It doesn't smell bad at all, actua...
4 answers |
I recently went to the dentist and was told I need to be put to sleep to have my wisdom and a few other teeth pulled, I'll be 7 weeks Fri...
5 answers |
Ok I just found out I am 5 weeks and ive been smoking weed pretty heavy this past month. Will my baby be okay if I stop now?
8 answers | 3 comments |
I am kinda worried about my discharge its white (doesn't look like cottage cheese) but im kinda itchy down there i was wondering if a cre...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I am currently 12 weeks 3 days and just wondered when everybody started leaking from their boobs so I kind of have an idea of when to exp...
8 answers |
I am a first time mom, im 38 weeks what do contractions feel like?
4 answers | 2 comments |
Went to an appointment yesterday and was told that twin to twin transfusion is possibly happening and now I have to go out of state to se...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My baby's heartbeat was at 170 at yesterday's appointment, my family is thinking I might be having another girl
3 answers |
I'm high risk pregnancy so anything different from my other pregnancy freaks me out a bit.. I have had five pregnancies and have one livi...
I'm 5 weeks and 4 days and I have bad cramps. Anyone else have this?
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi im due on 2nd feb does that mean ive concieved around 12th may or after?
2 answers |
Would it be safe to drink some with oj at 37 weeks ?
6 answers |
I'm 9 weeks and 3 days and today I've had the worst pain in my face my head hurts my nose is all stuffy and stopped up I can't even breat...
3 answers | 1 comment |
What is good for constipation ? Im 8weeks pregnant and having trouble doing the restroom lol
5 answers | 1 comment |
A friend of mine is pregnant and she told me that she still is smoking. What's advice and health issues I can tell her about to help her ...
6 answers |
Hello. I see most women with little to no fluid hace had their water break. I have not and I have been told that the kidneys are enlarged...
6 answers |
I have a concern regarding my pregnancy I started to spot and now something is up cause I had a miscarriage about three years ago but thi...
6 answers |
I'm 28 weeks and woke up this morning fine while I was at work I felt like wet so I went to bathroom and there was just clear liquid on m...
3 answers |
Anybody else experiencing cramping and what can I do to help relieve them
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1510860120
Blank
KeeLolo uploaded new photos
18 hrs ago
Blank
Ford60 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Nov 16
4769306 tn?1510860120
Blank
KeeLolo Week 25, baby as big as a R... Comment
Nov 16
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community Resources