Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
81 - 100 (of 337491) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have nausea medicine from my doctor, ive tried crackers, and still constantly getting sick and dizzle. Not sure what else to try. I wor...
2 answers |
So I'm 14 weeks now and habe been diagnosed with hg. I'm underweight and still losing weight. However im the untrasound baby shows perfec...
1 answer |
Is this normal? This is my first child.. My mother told me it was odd that my symptoms weren't more prominent. I'm in my 6th week. I get...
3 answers |
Hey everyone first time mom. I'm 6 weeks and 2 days..... everyday in the mornings I feel sick like my stomach has turned and I don't want...
4 answers |
I am 18weeks and this is my second baby everyone says you show faster the second time but u have no bump its still flat . I was like th...
1 answer |
I am 24 weeks pregnant and have already gained 36 pounds I'm really worried I'm gaining too much weight too fast my doctor told me to slo...
1 answer |
So I went to the doctor yesterday and I found out I was pregnant, the dr told me to eat healthy and I am curious as to what I can and wha...
3 answers |
I'm 4 weeks and I've been having crazy nausea since sometime last week. It's gotten to the point that I can barely cook meals without fee...
1 answer |
1149221 tn?1304831566
I got my BFP on December 1st. It was my second pregnancy and we were ecstatic and despite the usual "wait till the second trimester to te...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I will be 40 weeks tomorrow. I've lost my mucus plug 2 days ago, mild irregular contractions (nothing serious) and according to my last d...
5 answers |
I'm 21 weeks today and I found out yesterday that we are going to have a boy his name will be Sincere Amuad Bell I can't wait to see you ...
1 answer |
I'm 18 ( 19 in 3 months ) & 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant ❤️
Im 15 weeks today just wondering how many months is that ? Due date 9/19
1 answer |
So I have small babies as it is, yesterday I went for my routine 28 weeks growth scan to be told baby hasnt grown in 3 weeks and was on t...
4 answers |
Is bleeding at 36 weeks normal? It was bright red and hat like little clot things in it, was quite a bit like a period. Lastnight I had s...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hey ladies so how many more weeks do u ladies have left? I'm 30weeks and 5days :) my second pregnancy and we are having another boy on th...
5 answers |
hello im new to this . im 5 weeks pregnant . i wen to the hospital because i had a lil bleeding and they told me that i had a threatened ...
4 answers |
Ok Hey My Fellow Mommys. I'm in my 8th week and I've seen spotting here and there not to dark. I've grown quiet concerned because they've...
2 answers |
Today is officially my due date. But I don't feel nothing AT ALL. Do you guys have any tips on how I can induce labor naturally ? Please ...
2 answers |
Where's the baby ?? is he in the right side or left because I feel him in the right side?????
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
21 hrs ago
5575813 tn?1452484685
Blank
KeeLolo, and Hollus commented on KeeLolo's status
Apr 21