Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
101 - 120 (of 337855) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 5 weeks and 4 days and I have bad cramps. Anyone else have this?
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi im due on 2nd feb does that mean ive concieved around 12th may or after?
2 answers |
Would it be safe to drink some with oj at 37 weeks ?
6 answers |
I'm 9 weeks and 3 days and today I've had the worst pain in my face my head hurts my nose is all stuffy and stopped up I can't even breat...
3 answers | 1 comment |
What is good for constipation ? Im 8weeks pregnant and having trouble doing the restroom lol
5 answers | 1 comment |
A friend of mine is pregnant and she told me that she still is smoking. What's advice and health issues I can tell her about to help her ...
6 answers |
Hello. I see most women with little to no fluid hace had their water break. I have not and I have been told that the kidneys are enlarged...
6 answers |
I have a concern regarding my pregnancy I started to spot and now something is up cause I had a miscarriage about three years ago but thi...
6 answers |
I'm 28 weeks and woke up this morning fine while I was at work I felt like wet so I went to bathroom and there was just clear liquid on m...
3 answers |
Anybody else experiencing cramping and what can I do to help relieve them
2 answers |
I am 9 weeks today and when I throw up it's hard for me to breathe, during and after. What should I do to help control my breathing?
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm 3months pregnant & I'd like to know if anyone knows of I could lay out & tan yet before summer's over with,I want to be tan for pictu...
2 answers |
Hey ladies! This is my first pregnancy I found out last week im having a little Princess!! Im a single 22 yr old mother, anyone have any ...
2 answers |
This is but kinda isn't baby related I have been short of breath everyday for a few weeks I just had a pregnancy massage done today actua...
4 answers |
6 wks 0 days pregnant...is 90 bpm a slow heart rate? I went to the doctor yesterday for my 8 week viability trans vaginal ultrasound. Th...
12 answers | 1 comment |
Hello I'm 14 weeks and 3 days and I'm still having morning sickness but the worst is my exhaustion I can't even clean my house with out f...
2 answers |
I'm 10 weeks 5 days. Two days ago I got a horrible toothache.. I went to the dentist and they took xrays and did tests and concluded it's...
8 answers |
Is it normal to have mood swings where one moment, I'm laughing next I'm in tears sobbing. If it is normal, how long does it last. If not...
5 answers |
I'm 37wks and in pre term labor. 2 1/2cm dialated and 50% thin. Im sooo over being preggo and not being able to breath lol. Any suggest...
4 answers |
I'm 28 weeks about to b 29 am I in my 7th mouth already ?
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community Resources