Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
121 - 140 (of 337855) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been short of breath since I fount out I was pregnant I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this in the 8 to 9 week ...
5 answers |
Nauseas, stomach hurts and heart feels like its racing. Im 5 weeks pregnant. I feel so sick. It came out of no where. What to do to calm ...
4 answers |
I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I dilated to 3 cm how long do it take to get to 4cm
2 answers |
When I sit or lay down for even a short period of time, when I get up my legs and ankles feel like they can't hold my weight, I never had...
1 answer |
I'm having baby number 4 and I have always been right about my pregnancies but this is old I have symptoms I'm having a boy but my Dr say...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Can somebody explain to me....the doctor that you go see who does all your ultrasounds and check up, is that what they considering a midw...
2 answers |
What does that mean will she come early
2 answers |
I go for my first OBGYN apt Monday, is there anything I can do do try to get my baby to relax so I can hopefully find the gender?
4 answers |
Hello, I am 28 weeks pregnant, and I have low amniotic fluid, with the deepest pocket being 5cm. Is there anything I can do increase it o...
1 answer |
Hello I'm due in Oct 12 but was wondering if it normal everytime when u use number #2 and ur butt whole bleed? Im sorry I'm a new mom was...
4 answers |
I was wondering how soon show I find a pediatrician I'm 22 week and 3days should I start looking now?
3 answers |
Okay so I just found out I was pregnant I haven't been to the doctor yet I took 2 tests this morning they both said positive I haven't to...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I am completely scared to feel this pain again. I wonder how birth the second time felt for some of you ladies? Was it worse? The same? O...
1 answer |
18524847 tn?1465599501
What was your earliest pregnancy symptoms and when did they happen?
10 answers |
So this is my second pregnancy and unlike my first I feel super sick and I have back aches and I'm always tired. But starting this week, ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I am currently 26 weeks pregnant. I'm currently taking Zofran because I can't keep anything down as far as food. After reading a few post...
4 answers |
Hi Ladies, I'm very confuse by how I'm suppose to count my due date. Example; if I try on August 9th, when will my baby be due?
2 answers |
Okay so I'm turning 22 in exactly 11 days & I'm 5 weeks 4 days today first time pregnant. I feel a little silly not knowing this already ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm almost 13 weeks and having a hell of a time getting to sleep and staying asleep. I've tried warm milk, keeping the room cool, and lim...
2 answers |
This is my second pregnancy. Just curious how early y'all started to show the second time around!
4 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community Resources