Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
61 - 80 (of 90860) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey everyone! I'm about 5 weeks and don't have a Dr. Appointment until 8 weeks. I asked the nurse if I should completely cut out coffee o...
7 answers | 1 comment |
M 29 weeks pregnant with my 2nd. My fasting blood sugar came as 103, and my doctor has put me on gestational diabetes diet. Other day I w...
18524847 tn?1465599501
The good and the bad of pregnancy!! What do you enjoy most about being pregnant and what do you enjoy least (or don't like at all . . . ...
10 answers |
I am 13 weeks pregnant. Had my first ultrasound today and found out that baby is on my cervix. I have limitations until baby shifts away....
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all, I just entered my third trimester and I can't stop worrying about people wanting to touch or hold my baby when he comes. I feel b...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Does anyone have any experience with receiving duramorph along with there spinal anesthesia for c section? This is what they commonly use...
1 answer |
Did an ultrasound at work today just to see what was going on because Ive been having left lower quadrant pain. Baby looks good with a he...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a tad bit overweight from when I started my pregnancy. And I carry most of my weight around my belly. I am just wondering when women ...
7 answers | 1 comment |
How many weeks is considered full term? I have heard that baby can come anytime after week 36, but the expected date of delivery that doc...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Dear ladies I am almost 21 weeks pregnunt with babyboy and I am Under weight .51kg . I am worried .is this normal plz answer
3 answers |
I'm 9w3d and I had my first baby appointment today, my doctor didn't even attempt to listen for baby's heartbeat, is that normal?
5 answers |
I'm 12 weeks pregnant with my second child. I have ALL day nausea. My doctor gave me zofran but I'm nervous to take it every day due to p...
5 answers | 1 comment |
So I found out last week that I'm pregnant. I'm not sure how far along I am, but with my other 2 kids I had my period up until my 4th mon...
3 answers |
FTM! Looking for advice! I want a natural birth and no epaderal. No pain meds till i ask fir them. What was your experience?
15 answers | 3 comments |
I'm 29 weeks today with my second baby, first girl. Been having crazy diarrhea for the last couple days and idk why. Haven't eaten anythi...
Hey im 26 weeks and having contractions the last few nights i know that these can be common but are they caused by doing to much and mayb...
2 answers |
I have a 4 year old boy. Pregnancy and labor went smoothly.natural no medications. This pregnancy I am almost 27 weeks with a girl,my pe...
6 answers | 2 comments |
This is my 3rd baby and the past couple days my belly has been cramping and it hurts down there evem sometimes were i cant walk amd my fe...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi everyone, when my period was due I tested with ovulation and pregnancy tests. I got two BFPs on both . I used afternoon urine. Tha...
1 answer |
35+3 and most of the day all i can smell is milk!! Already have a 14 month old running about so yes he gets a cup of milk during the day....
1 answer | 2 comments |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community Resources