Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
61 - 80 (of 90649) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I think I lost some of my mucus plug if not all of it ...is it too early ?my last pregnancy I didnt lose it ...
4 answers |
I'm 38 weeks and 4 days. I went for my check up today and for the first time ever, my blood pressure was a bit high (144/80). The docto...
1 answer |
I'm 13 weeks with my 4th child and IV got these pains in my hips expectantly when I try to stand out also goes to my back any ideas??
1 answer |
7149874 tn?1391448819
Back here again with #7 on the way by January 9! Anyone else due date the same‚Äč? Well congratulations to all!
6 answers |
I'm around 5-6 weeks with my second pregnancy I lost the first at 6.5 weeks but having much stronger symptoms this time round. Is it ju...
3 answers |
Hi ladies so yesturday i went for my check-up iam 39 weeks and the baby's head is down there its painful to walk.the baby is 3.3kg but my...
13 answers |
So i tested positive 4 days ago, tried to schedule an appointment to confirm pregnancy and i have an appoinment on my birthday next tuesd...
3 answers |
I've been feeling very nauseated, dizzy with two episodes of completely losing my balance and nearly passing out, extremely tired (like i...
2 answers |
I'm currently 18 weeks pregnant and still on the odd occasions get morning sickness. I didn't have it this late in pregnancy with my firs...
3 answers |
So I found out Friday that I was pregnant and confirmed Sunday with a transvaginal ultrasound. Is it normal to feel completely exhausted?...
2 answers |
I've heard lots of silly stories and tests about testing the babies gender. I know none are accurate but I like the idea of them for fun...
2 answers |
I'm nine weeks pregnant and am feeling a little under the weather was wondering if anyone knows if I can take strepsils. Thanks
1 answer |
I just found out 2 hours ago that I'm pregnant. My doctor advised me to start taking Materna. I did give 8 tubes of blood and have a foll...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am 17 weeks pregnant with baby number 5. I had a miscarriage last year, and it has me worried about this pregnancy. I have not g...
3 answers | 1 comment |
HCG
Hi ladies well I'm pregnant with baby number 4 and I suddenly was spotting and then bleeding since yesterday and today, so i went in the ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Anyone else? So I was given indomethacin and was going to take it for 3 days until another doctor said no that's not safe. So I took 4...
1 answer |
Hi ladies it's my 1st pregnancy. I am 23 wk pragnent I got my anomaly scan 10 days before my baby position is breech and I am having ante...
5 answers |
I'm 39 weeks today and I'm 3 cm and 90% effaced. The doctor decided to sweep my membranes today. What can I do to help move things along?
4 answers |
I'm 14 weeks pregnant and i have really crazy breast pain I try hot towel it helps a lil what else you lady try after that
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi i had an ultrasound that shows my baby weighs 2.4 kgs in 32 week i am worried is this normal or is baby over weight.
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1497809252
Blank
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
6 hrs ago
5536886 tn?1455830946
Blank
purple1234567 uploaded a new photo
7 hrs ago