Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
61 - 80 (of 90483) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has anyone had 3 c sections? This will be my 3rd my two daughters are 2 years apart 4 2 and now currently 23 weeks with a little boy. I k...
4 answers |
Anyone have a successful vbac with pubis dysfunction?? I'm I. Soooo much pain. And really pushing for vbac...
Around 6 weeks and I'm a cigarette smoker, I've cut back since taking the pregnancy test but not completely. Anyone else had this proble...
3 answers |
I'm8 weeks with my 4th child and I've tried everything to keep anything down... I feel like hell... Does anyone know anything that might ...
5 answers |
17wks in my second pregnancy, my first is 10months old. I've felt the odd flutter here and there over last few wks but nothing overly str...
4 answers |
This uti won't go away I been in a lot antibiotics and nothing seems to kill it I'm so tired of it ..... they nearly sent my urine to ge...
2 answers |
Experiences?
1 answer |
I'm just shy of 11 weeks pregnant and I just started having a light amber colored/ yellow discharge once a day and it wasn't much. And be...
1 answer |
I have noticed that with this pregnancy my hair is tangled my scalp is dry and itchy. I haven't had this happend before I usually have th...
3 answers |
I went for a scan and I saw a healthy sac, I am glad..can I have a drink to celebrate?
5 answers |
I got a one and 120 positive down syndrome result they just sent me for the harmony blood test who has had good results please helpor do ...
4 answers |
I know everyones different but i want to get some jnput on when 2nd time moms started showing?
9 answers | 1 comment |
April baby's I'm just waiting on any sign I feel like he never going to come out I'm 37+3 And nothing yet whyyyyyy
9 answers | 1 comment |
I'm coming up on 14 weeks and I'm beginning to show! I'll need to tell my work soon. When did you tell your coworkers? I'm nervous becaus...
6 answers |
Hi ladies,I have been recommended by my doctor to have a colposcopy as there have found abnormal cells.im a bit nervous about this.i am t...
1 answer |
I'm going for my screening ultrasound next week at 13wks 6 days. Have any of you ever found out that gender that early? I know it's typic...
7 answers |
I'm scared!!! Like petrified.... I'm with my fiance 11 years and he is so excited!!! I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant and the changes are c...
6 answers |
Hello I was wondering if anyone out there has ever gotten pregnant after a tubal ligation? I have had 5 children of my own and also have ...
57 answers | 3 comments |
I'm six weeks pregnant and have my regular highlights booked in for next week - should I cancel?
3 answers |
Hi ladies! I am 27 weeks pregnant and have been having vagina pain! It almost feels like ive been kicked in the vagina lol has anyone els...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
Apr 24
4769306 tn?1485297917
Blank
KeeLolo Just having one of those days Comment
Apr 24