Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
101 - 120 (of 90860) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi m 14 weeks pregnant. Since yesterday i feel watery discharge.but today it was little more like half a cup. So immediately is went to s...
2 answers |
Am I suppose to feel butterflies at 11weeks
3 answers |
10206952 tn?1408933934
Anyone every gotten one before and how was it?
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been feeling sick and dizzy, my midwife has told me to eat more but small and often and drink plenty of water and to rest but how ...
1 answer |
Hello ladies I am a bit concerned... on January I had a molar pregnancy and now I am 9+3 wks pregnant, and I started having contractions ...
2 answers |
I am just about 36 weeks and starting with swelling. Well it more like came out of no where the last couple of days but what really conce...
3 answers |
Sad
So yesterday i made 5 weeks and 5 days they think.but not sure that im misscarrying however my hvg level is 17,000 they sid not find a he...
6 answers |
9358102 tn?1418676967
Ok so I'm 29 weeks not my first pregnancy but I've never felt this feeling. Weird tingling discomfort under belly button. Also feels w...
2 answers |
In November I had perfect cholesterol and now it is a little bit on the higher end. Just wondering if pregnancy can cause this
1 answer |
4 week's 5 days and hoping it's not a second ectopic Anyone have a a successful pregnancy after and do you remember when your first ult...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I have to take Prevalite (Cholestyramine) which comes in little packets of powder. I am supposedto mix it with liquid, and drink it. I tr...
13 answers |
shes finally here my daughter was born on 08/09/2017 she was boern natural i am so exited i am in love with her words cant describe my fe...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Anybody in here ever experienced a hemorrhage in pregnacy im really scared right now because i can miscarry
2 answers |
Im 29 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child i got red bumps everywhere they itch alot its the first time that happen to me does anyone had thi...
3 answers |
Hi, 20 weeks & so thirsty, can't get enough liquid atm it's ridiculous, low blood pressure and very tired this week, any one else?
1 answer |
Hi everyone I'm 34 weeks will be 35 on Friday, this is my 4 pregnancy but this one will be full term as to my 2008 baby girl I had 1 misc...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Has anyone had experience with this? Can you share ?
Hi to everybody here this is very new to me I've never done on community chat or anything I'm 33 I have Crohn's disease with celiac disea...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I am hoping someone can offer some clarification. I received bad news today at my 1st u/s. I am 7 weeks 2 days since LMP, and the Dr sa...
58 answers | 2 comments |
i am 38 weeks and today is the big day i am the hospital cant wait to see my baby girl count down has begun any time she will be here
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community Resources