Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
101 - 120 (of 90849) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, 20 weeks & so thirsty, can't get enough liquid atm it's ridiculous, low blood pressure and very tired this week, any one else?
1 answer |
Hi everyone I'm 34 weeks will be 35 on Friday, this is my 4 pregnancy but this one will be full term as to my 2008 baby girl I had 1 misc...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Has anyone had experience with this? Can you share ?
Hi to everybody here this is very new to me I've never done on community chat or anything I'm 33 I have Crohn's disease with celiac disea...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I am hoping someone can offer some clarification. I received bad news today at my 1st u/s. I am 7 weeks 2 days since LMP, and the Dr sa...
58 answers | 2 comments |
i am 38 weeks and today is the big day i am the hospital cant wait to see my baby girl count down has begun any time she will be here
1 answer | 1 comment |
i am really exited in 2 days i will be meeting my baby girl this pregnancy is been the hardest and had lots of complications since the be...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Well a week ago broke my tail bone was having contractions came in they stopped and they are inducing me baby's heart rate dropped to 80 ...
1 answer |
The dr was able to hear the heartbeat at 12 weeks but today I'm at 14 weeks and the nurse practitioner could not find it... Is this normal??
6 answers | 1 comment |
c4e
I have completed 12 weeks and entered 13th week. After my Ultrasound doctor said cervical kength is low and asked me to take rest fir teo...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi ladies I am 18 weeks and 3 days pregnunt. I find out I am having babyboy .I feel so happy .plz remember me in ur prayers .thxx
2 answers |
I am having bad back pain & feel popping in my vagina Am I going into labor??
2 answers |
8197902 tn?1408062402
I'm being induced at 23 weeks due to a lethal pregnancy. There is no way I can put into words how I'm feeling. I wish every day my daught...
8 answers | 1 comment |
So I just got classified as high risk because of recurring cysts putting pressure on my uterus I'm not sure how to go about this I'm gonn...
1 answer |
hi there all i had a doctors appointment today i got send to the hospital again for high blood pressure is there something wrong with me ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
5536886 tn?1455830946
What month are you due?
121 answers | 9 comments |
yesterday at the doctors they did an ultrasound and i though i was goin to be 38 weeks tuesday and turn out that i am actualy 39 weeks an...
Hey Ladies So Tuesday I Had An Hcg Of 520 And Friday 1,645 where they can see the tolk sac but there is a hemmarage between the untreus a...
Hi ladies .i am almost 17 weeks pregnunt .but I am sporting .it's Brown colour blood.is this normal.my husband thinks hav...
4 answers |
Zjo
Has anyone had a VBAC after one c section? If so, can you share your experience with me? I am in my second pregnancy going on 9 weeks. My...
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1508450205
Blank
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
2 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1508450205
Blank
KeeLolo uploaded new photos
5 hrs ago
3191940 tn?1447272317
Blank
CurfewX commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
14 hrs ago
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community Resources