Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
121 - 140 (of 90860) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i am really exited in 2 days i will be meeting my baby girl this pregnancy is been the hardest and had lots of complications since the be...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Well a week ago broke my tail bone was having contractions came in they stopped and they are inducing me baby's heart rate dropped to 80 ...
1 answer |
The dr was able to hear the heartbeat at 12 weeks but today I'm at 14 weeks and the nurse practitioner could not find it... Is this normal??
6 answers | 1 comment |
c4e
I have completed 12 weeks and entered 13th week. After my Ultrasound doctor said cervical kength is low and asked me to take rest fir teo...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi ladies I am 18 weeks and 3 days pregnunt. I find out I am having babyboy .I feel so happy .plz remember me in ur prayers .thxx
2 answers |
I am having bad back pain & feel popping in my vagina Am I going into labor??
2 answers |
8197902 tn?1408062402
I'm being induced at 23 weeks due to a lethal pregnancy. There is no way I can put into words how I'm feeling. I wish every day my daught...
8 answers | 1 comment |
So I just got classified as high risk because of recurring cysts putting pressure on my uterus I'm not sure how to go about this I'm gonn...
1 answer |
hi there all i had a doctors appointment today i got send to the hospital again for high blood pressure is there something wrong with me ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
5536886 tn?1455830946
What month are you due?
121 answers | 9 comments |
yesterday at the doctors they did an ultrasound and i though i was goin to be 38 weeks tuesday and turn out that i am actualy 39 weeks an...
Hey Ladies So Tuesday I Had An Hcg Of 520 And Friday 1,645 where they can see the tolk sac but there is a hemmarage between the untreus a...
Hi ladies .i am almost 17 weeks pregnunt .but I am sporting .it's Brown colour blood.is this normal.my husband thinks hav...
4 answers |
Zjo
Has anyone had a VBAC after one c section? If so, can you share your experience with me? I am in my second pregnancy going on 9 weeks. My...
What's everyone's opinion/experience with membrane sweeps? 39 weeks with #2. 2 1/2 - 3 cm dilated. 80% effaced. My midwife wants t...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Well am happy as ever that am now in my 2nd trimester however I am still experiencing nausea and throwing up my dinner at night. I drunk ...
4 answers |
I will have to travel by air during my 3rd trimester. Just wondering what is the latest I can safely travel. This is my 2nd pregnancy wit...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I had my 34th week growth scan yesterday. They found one loop of umbilical chord around the neck of baby. Though Doctor didn't show any c...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I got a positive pregnancy test on Monday. Tuesday I was bleeding with mild cramping. My Beta hCG on Tuesday was 44, tested again on Thur...
83 answers |
Hi Everyone, As per my first ultrasound i m 9 week pregnant but my embryo progress us equivelant to 6 weeks only. There is no heartbea...
5 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community Resources