Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Join other expecting mothers 25 to 34 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
121 - 140 (of 90849) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What's everyone's opinion/experience with membrane sweeps? 39 weeks with #2. 2 1/2 - 3 cm dilated. 80% effaced. My midwife wants t...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Well am happy as ever that am now in my 2nd trimester however I am still experiencing nausea and throwing up my dinner at night. I drunk ...
4 answers |
I will have to travel by air during my 3rd trimester. Just wondering what is the latest I can safely travel. This is my 2nd pregnancy wit...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I had my 34th week growth scan yesterday. They found one loop of umbilical chord around the neck of baby. Though Doctor didn't show any c...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I got a positive pregnancy test on Monday. Tuesday I was bleeding with mild cramping. My Beta hCG on Tuesday was 44, tested again on Thur...
83 answers |
Hi Everyone, As per my first ultrasound i m 9 week pregnant but my embryo progress us equivelant to 6 weeks only. There is no heartbea...
5 answers | 3 comments |
Is it normal to have nose bleeds my just randomly started bleeding than I did blow my nose and I get this blob of blood out of my nose is...
5 answers |
I am getting a white discharge it looks like a mucus greenish or sometimes looks like cotege cheese is this normal and what does this mea...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hi all, i'm currently 11 weeks pregnant. I had 2 missed miscarriage b4 this. I went to see my gynae and was prescribed to take the Utroge...
1 answer |
Has anyone experienced painfull vagina? M in my 29th week... the upper bone of vagina is hurting while sitting standing n even while lyin...
3 answers |
Can any one please shed some light for me? I had an epistomy and forceps delivery with my first baby and they are only tiny. In 3 months ...
How many of you had that feeling you would go early like 2 weeks early or even earlier. I'm pregnant with my second and almost 28 weeks p...
6 answers |
I am 20th week with my 2nd born and experiencing low blood pressure some obstricians say it is normal and some say its not..I would to as...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My doc told me she is breach and might need a c- section later down the line. I do not want a c- section. Any one else experience t...
7 answers |
Has anyone talked to their doctor about using herbal supplements to relax? I used Rainbow Light's Mental Calm before I became pregnant an...
2 answers | 1 comment |
18524847 tn?1465599501
So, do you think the first trimester is the hardest or the third? And was the second trimester easy for you like they say it is supposed...
7 answers |
I posted yesterday that my blood pressure was to high and I went to the hospital and that my babys heart drop well today I have to go to ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am the doctor's I will be 37 weeks on Tuesday and my blood pressure is too high is at 170/80 and they all ready took it 3times and it d...
2 answers | 2 comments |
2 days until my due date started leaking fluid last night After i got off of birthing ball. And been leaking ever since. Does this mean m...
4 answers |
Im 35weeks and having severe back pain on and off . as soon as it stops i get a contraction in my front and a sharp pain in my vagina. ...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
961574 tn?1505958942
Blank
mhv commented on KeeLolo's status
7 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1506632630
Blank
KeeLolo Guess who's going to be 21 ... Comment
9 hrs ago