Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

1 - 20 (of 21239) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I am posting for the first time, but I have a question and I really need some input/insight. In Aug I got my period twice, from the 2nd-8th then from the 18th-24th.This has NEVER happened before.. Im usually very regular, like every 2...
Jusdes | Last answer
I was wondering what type of cervical mucus should you have if you are pregnant my period shouldn't be here until February 17th I am currently 6 days away from getting my period not sure if I'm pregnant though
steffymedel3 | Last answer
I was/am on the low ogestrel birth control pills but haven't been on them for a month. I had unprotected sex with my ex Tuesday and he ejaculated inside me. Is there a possibility that I could have gotten pregnant than since my period we...
MzSwirl1 | Last answer
I am going to be 40 soon..In November 2015 I had a miscarriage. Now I feel alotof movement my belly tightening as if a baby is adjusting. I had multiple home test and a blood test that came out negative. I already have 5kids I know my bo...
ZondoA | Posted
I been having a clear discharge but no periods for the past month and i get light cramps and spotted a light pink for twp days and i thought i was having my period but i never started its fixing to be 3 months with no period...
mommyofbabygirl | Last answer
i have a thick white discharge, no smell. and my period is late. should i be worried,it leads to pregancy
madhu669 | Last comment
I have been on depo for over a year now and I don't think these symptoms are from it . my boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex the past few weeks and now im having pregnancy symptoms that I had when I got pregnant with our son . ive ...
walkersmommy | Posted
I was scheduled to get my period on July 22 or 23. on those 23rd I assumed I was getting my period because I start out with a brown discharge. But the that discharge is still here. When I wipe after going to bathroom sometimes the dis...
woobabe | Last answer
I had my period on January 5-7 then I started cephalexan (antibiotic) Tuesday January 12th and ended it January 16th. I had unprotected sex January 22nd and he ejaculated in me. I took the my way emergency contraceptive pill 5 hours ...
Worry13 | Last answer
I know this sounds really dumb but my friend is convinced a girl can get pregnant if; 1)If a girl sits on a toilet seat with sperm on it. 2) If she engages in manual sex ( hand job) and shortly after she goes to the bathroom to uri...
worryman853 | Last answer
My LMP was around November 10, 2005. Ever since then I've been having headaches, backaches, stomach cramps, nausea & vomiting, sweats, nipple discharge, and CM. I went to the doctor and my nipple discharge was in fact milk. I've taken se...
neusiusp | Last answer
I have these little white dots on my nipples also im cramping and feel nauseas and I have cloudy discharge I have been tested for stds about a week ago and so I know its not that but I didn't get a pregnancy I had my period a week and a ...
cwils97 | Posted
Hello Everyone! First time posting here, total newbie (in general). So I'm sure you all already know where/what I am going to post about based off the title of my post as well as the topic forum... A little background information a...
Shelly_1226 | Last answer
My last period was 1/18-1/22. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for a while now. We did 1/25, 1/28, 1/29, 1/30, and 2/1. I don't know when exactly I ovulated. My menstruated cycle is usually about 28-29 days. I randomly...
crose221 | Posted
My boyfriend rub his penis on my vagina and he cumed in the morning he said he wiped off the *** with tissues but he still rubbed it on my vagina is still possibility I could get pregnant if so what can I do ? But also he's kept licki...
Loblollyksjsm | Last answer
I had unprotected sex on Jan. 7th and 8th. I got my period after, on the 8th. However, due to unfortunate circumstance I took plan B on the 8th as well. About 21 hours after having sex. I was ovulating on the 15th. Than had unprotected s...
hanbanana21 | Last answer
Hi, I just really want others opinion on this since I've been stressing about this a lot. I had my last period Dec.23-26. I normally have a 31-32 day cycle.. So I was expecting it this Jan. 23.. But it didnt come.. Maybe due to stress...
PHgirl900 | Last answer
I got off my period Jan 20th until 25th, and I had unprotected sex the 26th, he did not ejaculate in me however I took plan b the next day just to be safe. After taking Plan B I got with drawal bleeding for 6 days which was pretty heavy....
9704378_tn?1455040582
So... Saturday night, I had sex w/ my daughter's father. Bad idea, but I wanted it. Anyway, today, I've started bleeding. It's dark in color & my period ended a few days ago. I've been using Google like crazy, trying to figure out someth...
Miss_Courtney | Posted
o resultado do meu beta du 36250 ,16 gostaria de saber positivo ou nao obrigado
eelisianee | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources