Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blue93125 minutes
By Gabbs7
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 12/26 and have not had my period. I took two pregnancy tests one in the mo...
By wambdi
i had my period right in the begining of this month and on my last day which was light has unprotected sex with my bf...
By uhohhhhineedhelp84
So I took four pregnancy test, one on 01/23 and got a dark red line and a faint pink line, so positive #1. Took one 0...
By respiteandnepenthe
I am just now eighteen, and a total virgin. I've never so much as kissed a guy, so, as far as I know, I've had no co...
By lexx_Xiiii
My period is four days late, tender breast, swollen,and enlarged, mild cramping and a week n half ago I had some bro...
samijo6510 hours
By justinalynn
On the 12th of January I had pink discharge when I wiped, I thought it was my period, but by the end of the night I s...
By samijo65
*Sorry if some of it is a bit graphic..* I normally don't have periods. Like only a few a year, sometimes one or two....
By anynomous1
Hi,I had my last LMP on Dec 11th 2014,n was due of 17 days ,went to pregnancy test of urine ,blood both negative,on 2...
7552207_tn?1396924235
KaitlinMarie12 hours
avasqq18 hours
KaitlinMarie19 hours
By KaitlinMarie
Has any one gotten pregnant on implanon? I have all the symptoms of my previous pregnancy but all negative test results
By Vicky1014
Im 22 and my girl friend is 21, we used havee to kiss,fingered, oral sex on weekly basis..we are yet to loose our vir...
By numiiii
I was three days late for my period and then i started... me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on two of my ovula...
By yoyo2404
Me and my gf were having dry humping...she was wearing nothing and I was wearing underwear.... Then I stop and ejucul...
Mrs_T_Rice21 hours
Mrs_T_Rice21 hours
Asma0522 hours
spade22Jan 25
By Mrs_T_Rice
Hey Ladies, Some of you ladies might recognise me from my post last month regarding my miscarriage at 8wks on the 30t...
By Sabjack
Hi so I took a pregnancy test in November thn I went to my ob docter today and they gave me a pregnancy test and it i...
By gopi001
Hi I am 26 year . I am pregnant from 8 week so please suggest me in pregnancy at what all time I should be consult wi...
katbmcJan 26
katbmcJan 26
By SophieDEvans
Hi I'm Sophie. Ok so for the past 2 weeks I have been feeling extremely sick and nauseous after everything I eat ...
6658373_tn?1422302254
By xolexixo
not looking for the "take a test" answer I'm looking for someone whose maybe had the same thing happend ? For the pas...
Lkay25Jan 25
MrsWoodsJan 25
tallchaiJan 25
By fab_chelsy
Hello everyone, I'm 20 years old, my periods are 5 days late, I took a pregnancy test this morning and it turned out ...
By venue8
I had sex a couple of weeks before my period..december 24 2014 is my last period,this january no period..this morning...
11886720_tn?1422030842
By maddytylermathias
ive beeb b******* with my husband which is not normal for me. i am crving foods eat more then usual, going to the bat...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
2 hrs ago by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank