Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 23299) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a miscarriage on 6/15 (5 weeks along) and bled for about 5 days. My hubby and I decided to ttc right away so after the bleeding st...
102 answers | 2 comments |
I started my period three days earlier then the expected period day but my period has been weird. It started of with pink spotting then b...
So, in early December I went to the hospital with unbearable left side pain. It was determined that I had an ovarian cyst. Pregnancy test...
My last period was dec 12th, 12011. After my first missed period I took an hpt and it was negative. Went to the doctor and did a urine te...
59 answers | 7 comments |
I had my first child back in April of 2004 and had my tubes clamped in June. I was told not to have another child due to the fact I had a...
54 answers | 6 comments |
I was on birth control for 2 months and decided to go off of it and 3 days later I started bleeding(Wednesday) I thought maybe it was imp...
My last period ended the 28th of October. I had a tubal ligation after my last child was born. last month and even this month I "felt" ...
151 answers | 7 comments |
I came on my period December 13 and it lasted for 6 days and started spotting red discharge on the 27 and spotted brownish discharge on t...
I am 22 years old, and my last period was June 7, 2008. It is now July 21, 2008, and I still don't have my period. Usually when I am clos...
30 answers | 1 comment |
I had a miscarriage in November and I did a test yesterday and it was a very faint positive and my mate said she can see a very faint lin...
I took a blood pregnancy test on Mon. (you can refer to my thread posted on 9/10) that came out negative. It was early on - the day after...
37 answers | 1 comment |
s05
Hi, I had my period twice last month and this month I was suppose to start my period 2 days ago but now I haven't yet. I have had period ...
I feel like I'm totally crazy.I have been having a lot of symptoms that are like when I was previously pregnant. Exept a few big key poin...
Hello, I had my Mirena removed December 19, bled heavily until the 23rd, had sex on the 24 of December and again on the 14th of January. ...
Alright y'all, So I used to be on the NuvaRing BC.. And was on it for almost 5 years... Well I took it out for good on September 2...
1 answer |
My husband and I just started TTC. This month my period is 5 days late but I've had spotting in place of those 5 days. It's bee pink and ...
I have had a negative test today but I am 3 days late. I got cramping and tender boobs, fatigue, motion sickness. My husband and I are t...
8 answers | 1 comment |
My last menstrual cycle is december 2, 2016 - deccember 6, 2016. i had sex with my boyfriend last december 19, 2016. i had much discharge...
My last period was Dec 8, I've had my period every month around the 8-11. My boyfriend and I had sex the day after my period then multipl...
1 answer |
Okay so my boyfriend and I (been together 9 months, been sexually active for 6) have sex regularly. We are always careful- we use condoms...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources