Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 23800) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is it it possible I got my girlfriend pregnant? So last night I jerked off at about 2 and 4 I'm a righty and none got on my left hand but...
Hi again everyone! So I'm 9 days DPO and I'm feeling a little bit dizzy and sleepy after meal, i've cramps and sore nipples(not the whole...
My partner and I had sex 18th/19th. Usually we use the pull out method or condoms, but he didn't ask and ejaculated in me more than once ...
My boyfriend went to jail April 6th 2017 i had sex with him that day and everyday before that & had sex with someone else april 17th & 18...
Hello, So my girlfriend has normal menstual periods. Her last was the 28 of April. We had protected sex on the 5th of may but the condo...
Ok so I have been extremely bloated my clothes haven't fit, I have been eating more cheese than I have in my life. And no desire to eat...
Hello. I had the tubal ligation procedure done 1 year and 3 months ago (February of 2016). I've never had an irregular period, even after...
2 answers |
I took two pregnancy tests and both are positive? Can the tests be wrong? I took two. I have been experiencing menstrual cramps but no pe...
1 answer |
I am on no type of birth control, what so ever, and i was wondering if i could get pregnant the last day of my period. My boyfriend & I h...
449 answers | 4 comments |
Am on cycle day 25 of a 28 day cycle, about 8-9 days before af was due my boobs started to get really tender and couldn't even lay on the...
It's been about two weeks from when I had unprotected sex. And it's about 2 days from AF but the test yesterday was negative. Can I still...
My husband and I've been married for 12.5 months and trying to conceive for 7 months. I typically have longer cycles, but am pretty close...
1 answer |
So it was a first month off birth control and we were trying to get pregnant I am currently 3days late for my period my nipples are sore ...
1 answer |
Hey I am 5 days late on my period I took a pregnancy test Wednesday but it came back negative and I'm having discharge instead of a perio...
Hello everyone! I'm new here but I've been using this app for years to track my ovulation days. I'm 20 years old and my question is, is t...
3 answers |
I need help. My period is 2 weeks late and had protected sex 4 weeks ago. I have taken 3 home pregnancy test(first response) a week after...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I am 18, and around April 29th I ovulated. Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex almost everyday since. "Pull out method" ...
Hi I am posting for the first time, but I have a question and I really need some input/insight. In Aug I got my period twice, from the 2n...
32 answers | 9 comments |
Hi! I've been having a milky white creamy discharge (CM) for about a week and I'm expecting AF in 3 days, so I was wondering would that k...
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 1 day after ovulation, according to the app I use and to the fact that I was way wetter than usua...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources