Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 22795) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just wanna know . I think I'm pregnant but I been off depo since August I had unprotected sex couple times I been having sharp pains ea...
My girlfriend had her period on the 18th September and ended on the 22nd September. Today (25th Sep) we had unprotected sex as we were bo...
At the beginning of the month I had a sexual encounter with someone. We didn't have penetrative sex, but he did grind on me around my gen...
I'm a week late and I took a few home pregnancy tests. The positive lines were faint but definitely there. I went to my doctors and her u...
1 answer |
Hi.. I had sex on aug 16 and in sep i missed my periods for 10 days.. had all the symptoms of prgnancy so took three home tests and all n...
Should I take a Pregnancy Test or should I wait a little longer to see if my period comes on by Day 30-31?
So my boyfriend and I celebrated our two year anniversary so we had sex to end the night, he always uses a condom, after he had an orgasm...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the day before my period, which was friday. he came earlier so i know there was sperm in his prec...
I've been really really moody and easily agitated. However, AF isn't showing for another two days. I have very tender breasts and sometim...
???
I went to the doctor on the 16th my test was negative maybe because it was too early when should I try again? I been having migraines sha...
2 answers |
Im 23 I have irregular periods an me n my husband have been ttc for a year now and i went to the hospital because I was having alot of pa...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have had my implant ou since the 8th of August. At that point that has been my last period. I haven't had another one so far and we are...
1388445 tn?1289270988
I've had some strange things go on with my breasts lately. The last week or so I have been having a tingly sensation in my breasts, and a...
14 answers | 1 comment |
Well guys I've been trying to conceive for like 3 years now . But no luck . . But this time missed period . Lmp aug 20 .today is Sep 22 ....
2 answers |
hi there everybody can anybody help my last period was August 5 and my fiance started to come inside on august 29 i am regular on my peri...
LMP-08/15/16 Had sex until after Ovulation day bleed on 12Dpo till 19Dpo took a test negative & just took another yesterday & there's a...
1 answer |
So, we bd 3 times in my fertile window. Iv had one bout of nausea, twinges in my belly low down, my boobs and nipples are not as sore as ...
I am on an offbrand of seasonique, but i was on amoxicillin for 10 days, after my last antibiotic, i continued taking my pill still for 2...
my periods have are crazy ( one was only bleeding when I wiped the other was basically the same with a few bits on the pad an there getti...
Hello everyone ! I've posted on here before about me missing my period but I was only like 2 days late this time I'm a week late tomorr...
116 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources