Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 22012) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My girlfriend experiencing spotting instead of period. She also told me the she's experiencing stomach cramps. Is this a sign of pregnanc...
1 answer |
In late January I had a one night stand and we didn't use a condom. I have the implant but I'm overweight and I've heard that might not b...
5 answers |
Hey you guys ok my period had started. May 20th 2016 and stayed on until may 30th 2016 so the day my period went off my partner came insi...
Hi I had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago and I've been feeling very nasua for the last few days and my breasts are ichy. I've been having m...
dear, my name is swathy ,and in missed my periods ,i am trying for pregnancy, i was chcked my urine was it negative,but my b hcg leval sh...
1 answer |
On the 21st I had unprotected, yet not penetrating sex with my SO. I had had my period on the 10-14th and we were not having penetrative ...
Hello, I've posted before when I was a few days late but I'm now a week late. I done a pregnancy test first thing this morning and it...
4 answers |
My last period ended the 28th of October. I had a tubal ligation after my last child was born. last month and even this month I "felt" ...
148 answers | 1 comment |
So yesterday my boyfriend and I were messing around a bit. I still had my undergarments on, and he was grinding against me (his penis was...
Im six weeks in my pregnancy and i woke up dis morning to use the restroom and discharge came out it looked liked period beginnings im re...
1 answer |
Hi, i am 15 going 16 this year and i decided that i was ready to have sex with my boyfriend. This was his first time too and i would say ...
1 answer |
I am 15 & I decided to have sex with my partner for the first time I'm worried that I might be pregnant because I am 5 days late & during...
I had a protected sex with my girlfriend on April 14 and till now she didn't got periods is there any chance of pregnancy .she got her ...
Hey ladies, I'm planning to have baby #3. I already missed my period which was supposed to have came on Friday but didn't. Normally my pe...
2 answers |
me and my fiance were having sex and he ejaculated inside the condom but still continued having sex.. he pulled out after a while.. and t...
Hi doc, i want to ask a question. My boyfriend and i did an outercourse 3 weeks ago, we rubbed our genital together. He did not ejaculate...
1 answer |
I have a son who is 3.5 years old... I had my last period on april 30.... for March and April period cycle was for 26 days... I don't rem...
Hello everyone. I have sex on 17 feb and now suffering from breast stomach and back pain. but i also have very light period about 1 to ...
I had unprotected drunk sex on April 5th. He assured me he did not *** due to the fact that I was grabbing his **** and pushing it away b...
2 answers |
Hi..i had an oral sex with my gf. During the intense of sex,I had caressed my penis on the mouth of her vagina.. I already released my **...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources