Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 23116) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay so lately my period been acting funny. Last month i had unprotected sex with my bf. The day right after i had my period it was a br...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A couple of days ago, on Dec the 2nd, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. The next couple of days on the 3rd and 4th we continued to ...
So every month at least 2 weeks before I get my period I start having sore breast and cramps. I get cravings and headaches etc the follow...
1 answer |
I NEED YOU..... Okay.. ROUGHLY 10/17/16 I got my period, I know I was still bleeding on 10/22. (I have 7-10 day periods) ...fast forward...
2 answers |
Any ideas what could be going on? My period was a week ago. I spotted 2 days ago not long now today I'm spotting on & off with a little c...
Hello everyone :) I should have started on the first of this month (happy new years to me haha) but now i'm 5 days late. It's n...
55 answers | 3 comments |
I have been on the pill for 7 months now and in november i missed one pill during the middle of the third week which i never took. i took...
I missed my period, I'm 6 days late and I am discharging is that bad? Can I be pregnant?
12 answers |
Hey y'all! I'm new here but I'm having a serious dilemma right now. I am showing quite a lot of pregnancy symptoms. I took a test and it...
2 answers | 1 comment |
More white stuff coming of my vagina after unprotected sex. Is it sign of pregnancy?
I had a miscarriage, can I possibly be pregnant after 2 month from then? My HCG and ultrasound show indicate "something " is there. My OB...
1 answer |
I had my mirena removed on November 15th, and started having the removal bleeding ever since getting it I haven't had a period since. My ...
2 answers |
Hello, me and my partner have been trying for a baby for a few months now. I am 4 days away from my period and I started bleeding last ni...
1879882 tn?1480914220
Okay so my boyfriend and I were messing around, but we did not have sex. He grabbed his penis which had pre *** on it. He wanted to finge...
1 answer |
I have been have weird periods starting 3 weeks ago. My period started 2 days early and only last for 2 days with spotting the day after....
1 answer |
My bf kissed me on my lips during periods days and it was third day and now my tummy is going fat so m I pregnant
1 answer |
While I'm sure I'm not pregnant, something just seems off this month. Wondering if anyone has experienced something similar? My periods...
1 answer |
1027094 tn?1327433332
Just wondering if anyone has gotten pregnant on the nuvaring? Oh and if when you put it back in are you suppose to do it at the same time...
12 answers | 1 comment |
So I had a period on Nov 18th. It was abnormal. Very light, only blood when I wiped. (TMI I know.) After it ended I took a test. BFN. So ...
My last normal period was oct 23rd. I had something that symbolized a period but it was odd. Spotting. Really light. Didn't even need to ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources