Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 22223) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Supposed to be I'll get my period first day or first week of the month and then last month I got it a week early . and according to my ca...
Long story short. One dumb night at the bars I decided to go back with this girl I met. Having no judgement whatsoever, we tried having u...
Last cycle was march 23 no period since then 3 negative tests start spotting today could i be pregnant 1 etopic and 3 miscarriages
1 answer |
1408770 tn?1283216803
If you haven't read my other questions, I thought I was pregnant. I had 3 positive HPTs and about 5 negative HPTs. I went to the doctor ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
so i just wanted to know my probability of getting pregnant. last night my boyfriend and i had sex for the first time but the condom brok...
Okay, so I had sex last week on the 13th or 14th of June and he didn't wear a condom but he did pull out. Now my concern is. Am I pregnan...
Okay, so I had sex last week on the 13th or 14th of June and he didn't wear a condom but he did pull out. Now my concern is. Am I pregnan...
Hi ladies I have a concern I have 4 days of missing period took a pregancy test early today and it comes negative don't know why? Should ...
We had sex, no condom. I didn't ejaculate, but I don't know if I had precum inside of her. This was all during her ovulation, I masturbat...
My period is due in 5 days according to my app and I was wondering when the soonest time is to test? I feel so tired, hungry, my skin is...
1 answer |
I lost my virginity to my boyfriend last month on 22nd and we didn't use protection but he pulled out and I got my periods on 23rd so I d...
Sorry not verry good inglish, my piriod is late for over 12 days have cramps, nauseas, mood swinfs, hot flashes can i be preg??
Hi, can somebody please help me? :( In May 10, 2016 (Tuesday) at around 2pm. I lost my virginity to my boyfriend at that time and it h...
1 answer |
2194841 tn?1338417471
I had sex June 8th the 19th and the 20th. I was due the 21st and after I had sex yesterday I spotted a little but still nothing any advice
I just lost my virginity and it was unprotected and of course I started bleeding for 2 days and now it stopped but my stomach hurts and u...
Hey. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex, he did not ejaculate inside me but I was still worried about pre *** so I got the pill about...
I'm 46 yrs old and had my tubes cut , tied and burnt for 20 yrs. I've missed my period.and am having symptoms of pregnancy. My periods h...
1 answer |
Okay so last month in may I completely missed my cycle , then this month I got it with all the pregnancy symptoms from the month before. ...
I had sex with this boy. We've been together for 3 years. He didn't have a condom.. He didn't *** inside me but is there a chance I can ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank