Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 22657) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Regards! So I tested today, again. This time, I was able to see a very, very faint line before a minute of peeing. Truth is that the l...
Okay so I'm a 21 year old virgin and my boyfriend and I were having some fun on August 28th. He rubbed agaisnt me while we were both nake...
I had unprotected sex 4 days before my period. The flow delayed for about two days before coming. Could I be pregnant?
To all who have been pregnant before. What is the difference between pregnancy discharge and regular fertile discharge? I'm 6 days late o...
Could I be pregnant? It's been 6 days since I had sex and I've had a fever I been feeling dizzy, nauseas ,and emotional my thighs,butt,an...
Hi my last period was 30th July i have a 28days cycle but my period are late am having bad cramps is it early for a test?
1 answer | 1 comment |
First day of my last cycle was on 22 July, after period I had unprotected sex , after that 2 weeks before my period I get all the symptom...
3 answers | 2 comments |
My period are 2days late i started having cramps about a week before my period always on time but not this time could i be expecting?
2 answers |
So I just had my period about two weeks ago, yesterday I was in the shower and had dark brown discharge with some clots, today I still ha...
My periods are 35days late to be exact. I've taken home pregnancy tests comes negative don't want to get my hopes high that I could be pr...
AF visited me on the 14th of July 2016 (first day of AF). I have a pretty regular cycle of 28 days. but 23 days after AF (5th of August)...
I had sex with my best mate and we didn't use protection which was six days ago. Since then ive felt boated, tired and when I eat I feel...
1 answer |
Well, my cycle is for 24 to 26 days, not less or more than that. Even though I have hypothyroidism, my period is always regular. I was su...
Last mnth i.e july i got my periods on 11th and then in the mnth of august i got my periods on 4th. My periods gets cleared on 8th day th...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Me and my boyfriend had sex on August 8th and 9th . I was fertile on the days between the 2nd through the 9th of August. We used protect...
1 answer |
hi me and my partner had unprotected intercourse the day i cam on my period it was a bit of a surprise for m as iv gone 6 months without ...
I'm 3 days late. When should I take a test? I'm regular.
1 answer |
I threw up bile today, and that has only happened when I've always been pregnant. Me and my husband been having unprotected sex, but I to...
i had protectd sex wth my boyfrnd on 21 june..howevr for safety i evn consumed an ipill with 1 hour . ..ltr in july 1st week i got my per...
I had intercourse with my SO on 15th August but the condom broke on us. I then took an emergency contraceptive (escapelle) on the day its...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources