Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 23607) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How many days should I wait to take a pregnancy test after having unprotected sex?
Hi, I had unprotected sex in the morning, Sunday 3/25/17. Took Plan B the next day around 2pm. I am pretty sure I was starting to or did ...
OK so on March 18th I masturbated I wiped my fingers off and my body then after this I proceeded to go to my girlfriends house which was...
i had a medical abortion initiated on 23-2-17 and bleeding was from 25-2-17 for 5 days. it was a sucessful abortion. now on 22-3-17 we ha...
I have clear silky liquid fluid coming from my vagina . my period was 3 days late and only stayed for 4 days.now im left with these wet p...
I'm 4 days late but have had a negative pregnancy test. Think I'm wishing myself pregnant but can home tests be wrong?
3 answers | 10 comments |
I had unprotected sex a week ago with my boyfriend. I usually have a 23 day cycle and bleed usually for 7 days. First day of my previous ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I'm wondering if I'm pregnant again or not... So I'm 9 days late on my period, I took 2 tests this week and they both were negative......
So in February I was bleeding for 2-3 weeks, went to my doctor had an ultrasound and she told me that my lining was thin and that was the...
Is it possiable to get pragbant while you are in your period time? Im 2 dayes late and im so worried
2 answers | 1 comment |
actually i had sometime of partial sex with my partner we havent done any sort of penetration but when i was giving fingering i think i h...
2 answers |
I was "fooling around" with my boyfriend last week and we did not have sex or anything. His penis did not enter my vagina in any way nor ...
Hi - I have never missed a pill, repeat: never. I've always taken them within the same 3 hour period. Since on Yaz (over a year and a h...
4 answers |
My period started 3 days late and only lasted 3 days which is usually about 5 days. The first flow was like a normal period but the rest ...
I was "fooling around" with my boyfriend last week and we did not have sex or anything. His penis did not enter my vagina in any way nor ...
Recently I have been trying different birth controls because of the extreme side effects some give me. I've finally found one to stick wi...
I last had my period on jan 21 2017 first day of my last menst... I haven't received my period for 2 months, me and my partner have been...
Okay so I'm 20 years old and recently immediately after eating I have thrown up all the food I had just ate but it doesn't happen every t...
Hi I'm 36 currently 5 days late with a few pregnancy symptoms but i did a test today but cane up negative. I'm trying not to be disapoin...
I am 24 yrs old and had unprotected sex using withdrawal method just 3 days after my periods ended.I took ipill within 6-7 hrs but I bled...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources