Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

21 - 40 (of 21773) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Good evening :) I am 27 and my cycle is generally of 24 days. In the last 2 months I think I played with my period a bit too much. I took the Norethisterone to delay my period of about a week at the end of March and got my period 3...
  Posted
So I have been wondering what does it mean to have a positive pregnancy test and then a negative. Both rests were from the same box. I've not had my normal heavy period but I have had spotting for over two weeks. I will be taking another...
  Posted
The first day of my last period was March 31st. We have sex on the weekends when we see each other. About 2 weeks ago I spotted, light pink with a couple streaks of red about 2 days after we were together. About a week and a half ago my ...
  Posted
my period is two and a half days late in the afternoon I have gotten a light pinkish bleeding I thought it was af but it was light the whole day till the next morning I had gotten a bright red bleeding not enough to be my usual heavy ble...
  Posted
I've been trying to get pregnant but cannot decipher whether this bleed is menstrual(which came a day sooner on a 28 day cycle) or Implantation bleeding?
  Posted
Today is the first day of my missed period tested but report is negative. Confused can it b positive after some days? when should i test again?
  Posted
I've been trying to conceive and I'm hoping I'm pregnant if my period doesn't come in 2 days ill b something lije 3 weeks and 4 days but for alil over a week breast has been tender everyday I've been hungry more sleeping more but the onl...
  Posted
me and my bf have sex all the time and we never we a condoms and this time he dosent remereber if he pulled out in time and i was fetiling when this happen what should i do im 17 and after that ive been feeling sick like after im done ea...
  Posted
All little back ground info-- my cycles are irregular but just somewhere around 35 days. If it was the same this month, I had unprotected sex on the day I should have ovulated. An exact week later my period started but according to my c...
  Posted
I had my period for 6 days of normal flow during its usual time. It ended and came back 9 days later with nausea vomitting and pain. I saw a doctor and took a pregnancy test there it was negative and i was diagnosed with a uti after my l...
  Posted
I see a lot woman asking the same question "Am I pregnant?" "I'm spotting when I'm supposed to have my period"... ..."Haven't had my period and its be 5-8 days late, negative hpt" etc.... So, i decided to share my story and hopefull...
  Posted
I am 4 days late on my period, The 2nd of April (this month) me and my husband concieved, Ive taken i believ three teat all spreaded out theough the month and all were A bfn. I am now 4 days late and have a yellow discharge, my breasts d...
  Posted
hello sir,i had unprotected intercourse last month on 20th around and she had her periods on 15th and she used pill unwanted 72 and had bleeding for one and a half day on 24th and she hasnt got her periods till now.is she pregnant?
  Posted
Please I'm paranoid and I'm scared, it's been about 3 days after me and my boyfriend have been fooling around. I gave him a handjob and some pre *** got on the tips of my fingers, 1-2 hours between pass by, I forgot to wash my hands sinc...
  Posted
I had unprotected sex April 9. I didn't think anything of it till now. Because my period hasn't come this month at all and I have regular cycles. My blood pressure has been real low lately, it's been harder and harder for me to get up in...
  Posted
I am 22 years old, and my last period was June 7, 2008. It is now July 21, 2008, and I still don't have my period. Usually when I am close to my time of the month, my breasts swell, and often get tender, and I feel crampy and get bloated...
  Posted
Should an emergency contraception be taken if we had unprotected sex on the sixth day and there was no ejaculation?
  Posted
I have VERY irregular periods- usually once every 5-6 months. (My last period was Dec1, so I assume my period is due soon) I am not on birth control. I had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago. All at-home pregnancy tests say you need to wait ...
  Posted
I'm 20 years old. I have sex with my bf withdrawal method in my 20th day of cycle, is it safe? I'm taking my pills in my 20th tab. Its my first pack. Its a 28 days daily intake kind of pills, first timer on pills. How effective is this? ...
  Posted
Hello I'm 11 days late as of today 2 negative pregnancy test and no sign of period.. don't really have any signs of pregnancy. But I do have this dull aching pain in my vaginal area.. not painful but noticeable.. I have a 28 day cycle. I...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources