Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

21 - 40 (of 21211) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i am currently three days late on my period. i took a pregnenacy test last night and this morning and it was negative. i am having cramping but not period cramps. also, i am having some white milky discharge. i am not usually late and ju...
mac0128 | Last answer
Hello, I recently took a clear blue test (not digital) with FMU and the results showed a very, and I mean very faint positive. The line was so faint, but was blue and was slightly darker on the left side. I've looked in to evap lines, b...
Paige9090 | Last answer
My period cam 3 weeks early could I be pregnant ?
Elainelauren | Posted
I been off the depo shot for about a hear and half. I had just starting back having normal periods. So i was supposed to come on my period jan 22 but i didnt. My last period was on dec 25 and im now currently 2 weeks late i took a test o...
nikki37prgc | Posted
Can I be pregnant I had a sex on d second day of my cycle and since the second day I avent bin feeling too well.does that me I can be preg
shedyb | Posted
Haven't got my period all month of January and I took a test on the 25th and it said pregnant 1-2 the next day I started spotting and then bleeding I went to the doctors and they did another test it cane positive then went to hospital ...
Deirdre18 | Posted
Hi, all. I'm new to here. I'm 35 years old. Not on birth control. My cycles have been consistent like clock work. They last for 6 days. November 26th was my last normal cycle. Had sex December 10th. My next cycle happened Dec...
browneyed80 | Last answer
How about a week and a half late on my period I took a pregnancy test it was negative.could there still be a possibly that im pregnant.
Nicky1718 | Last answer
the girl get pregnant when she suck a penis?
geon20 | Last answer
Is been 2 months after birth and I think I already got my period 2 weeks ago, I'm the mini pill but I missed 4 days and I'm doubling up now but some days I miss and I also breastfeed, I had unprotected sex and he *** in me, could I get ...
pregooooo_ | Last answer
Hello everyone ! I've posted on here before about me missing my period but I was only like 2 days late this time I'm a week late tomorrow and I don't kno if I'm just late or prego... I have no symptoms the only ones I can relate are he...
Naee08 | Last answer
ok so i was dry humping with my boyfriend i had my underwear on but he didn't and no condom. i'm not sure if my underwear slipped and had direct contact with precum or not. so suppose that i did. at that time i thought i was ovulating. m...
lailalotfy | Last comment
Hi... I have my regular period last month but a week later I came back on again now I'm into the next month and no signs of a period I took a shower last night and I begin to wash I think some clear liquid come out of mind boobs I've bee...
123boy | Posted
So I have PCOS (poly-cystic ovarian syndrome). A couple of years ago I was having trouble getting by periods in track but now i get them religiously every month. However I'm late with my period for 11 days now but any test that I take ha...
Helpplease1408 | Last answer
I have been on birth control for about 6 or 7 months now. For the last couple months I usually get my period 2 times a month. December I started my period on the 22nd about a week later me and my BF had unprotected sex and he came in me....
me and my gf were having fun that day. i was rubbing my "thing" on hers. and when ***, some felt on top her vagina. she is a virgin. can this get her pregnant somehow?
nirjhor | Last answer
My period is 11days late and I didn't have nothing but a day of spotting last month..I had paragard iud for 2 years got it out in July everything has been normal since it's been out besides last month and this month could I be pregnant t...
shinedah | Last answer
My boyfriend of 4 years and I have unprotected sex a lot and this month we have been really careless and he hasn't been pulling out. I have taken 4 tests and they all say negative but i feel like i could still be pregnant.. I did get wha...
buggie96 | Last answer
Ok So I'm 28 years old.. I have not had a period since Dec 16 2015.. I took numerous PT (store bought) all came back negative.. Could I be pregnant and just missed a cycle month?
Amirah88 | Last answer
My period was 2 weeks late and when it finally came it was only 2 days could I be pregnant
Dasha0125_ | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources