Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
21 - 40 (of 24029) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had abortion on June 16. I got my heavy periods on July 3. Now it's aug 11th no periods. I did pregnancy test on 4th aug it came negati...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So! I've never spotted before and for the past week I have been, it's not too much only when I wipe, sometimes it goes on my liner(can't ...
I had a period June 22-25 and had a period July 21-27. I had unprotected sex august 3rd and 4th. Lastnight and again tonight I started sp...
1 answer |
I got my regular period in July that ended on like the 23rd. On the 24th, I had unprotected sex and he came a little bit inside of me and...
1 answer |
i want to confirm that is it the symptom of pregancy or not. i had my period on 23rd july. but now last five days iam feeling tired on va...
5 answers |
Somebody, please help. - My period always last 7 days but alternates between arriving every 27-32 days. - I last had my period beginn...
51 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I have been with my bf for 6 yrs, we have been trying to conceive i am late for my period, having slight cramps like if I'm on my per...
6 answers |
11358685 tn?1435971802
So I have been on the junel fe pill since May note o have been taking pills since February just needed a different dose bc it was causing...
1 answer |
Hey, thnx in adv for help. I started depo in march, took it again in June **a few days late** after the window in which it was due and no...
1 answer | 1 comment |
i lost my virginity in july, first time was unprotected but it was only 30 seconds & he didn't nut, the second time it happened it was pr...
I need your advice! On the evening of the 18th day of my cycle i had a quite extensive sexual interaction with my boyfriend. There was mu...
Has anyone found out they were pregnant after taking plan b and if so what symptoms have you had since becoming pregnant? I had spotting ...
2 answers |
First let me say when you down reading this can you answer back say please. Thankyoum Ok I mean I someone feel down there just for pleasu...
2 answers |
I am 28 years old and my girl friend is 29 years old and she is virgin. We had oral sex on 3rd, August 2017 at 9:30pm in night. I was in ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My last period was dec 12th, 12011. After my first missed period I took an hpt and it was negative. Went to the doctor and did a urine te...
65 answers | 7 comments |
My last menses is on 21 june 2017. Suppose my next menses is on 19 july, up till now no symptoms of menses. I almost everyday feel short ...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 36 yrs old. I had my last period July 19-21 on July 29 my breast started getting really sore my boyfriend counted on the fact that...
1 answer |
469328 tn?1207195065
Okay,well, I had recently started depoo not neccessarily as birth control but to regulate my period. My first shot was in early december ...
22 answers | 2 comments |
i - I am actually a 21 year old male and recently started dating a 22 year old female. We were having sex and upon finishing, I took myse...
4 answers |
I went to the doctor several months ago feeling pregnant only to find out that i have hypothyroid. 2 months later, i was feeling little ...
122 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources