Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Sex
By Cece17_18
I had sex yesterday and had some bleeding because it was my first time. But after showering it appeared to stop. I wa...
SashaTrey1 hour
nyami18 hours
By SashaTrey
So on August 16, I had sex with my boyfriend. At first, we didnt use a condom. Within, I'd say, 20 seconds during sex...
By NicoleJamess
Hi, Ladt night I was with my boyfriend making out and he came. He wiped a little bit of his hands but after a minut...
By Hereforhelp99
Quick question, :) Me and my OH have been ttc for the last 4 months now. I was due my period the 19th of this month ...
By gabbies12345
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a few hours ago..but I'm scared too death! So I'm on my period too..so we had...
By Cheramarie18
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for almost 2 years now and we tried this month we tracked my ovulation ...
Stemby13 hours
Stemby13 hours
Kay960Aug 05
Shen124Jun 10
By SmallFeather93 Blank
Hello everyone :) I should have started on the first of this month (happy new years to me haha) but now i'm...
By Ineedyahelp
I had unprotected sex (with my husband of course) a few days after my period. Its been about two weeks and im having ...
By BRINdu
my period date is 04/07/2016i had conducted beta hcg test on 16/08/2016 value is 103mil/ml and again test my beta hc...
YerwpoJun 06
Ilse1982May 23
By onthesameboat Blank
I see a lot woman asking the same question "Am I pregnant?" "I'm spotting when I'm supposed to have my period"... .....
By laurenicole1016
We are TTC I'm 10 days late and have taken several home test went to the dr when I was 7 days late and they did a pee...
lucie27Aug 22
CSStudentAug 22
baby1209Aug 22
By StudentGirl0525
Hello, I do not have much sex ed so I am really worried about this situation. My boyfriend and I were making ou...
ChelsbelsAug 21
maw4389Aug 21
ChelsbelsAug 21
maw4389Aug 21
By Chelsbels
Is it possible to be pregnant 2 weeks after birth?? (Yes, I know you aren't supposed to have sex until 6 weeks later)...
By mgrogan1
I had unprotected sex last week while I was ovulating and this week my breasts are so so sore. Is this to early for s...
By Ameriasmama
Hey ladies I'm bri. I have a 11 month old daughter already and may possibly be pregnant again. I honestly didn't ha...
By tina592
Is it possible to be 3 weeks pregnant and only experiencing tenderness in the left side breast
By casiad
I'm never ever ever late for my period. I'm now three days late but test is negative. Any thoughts???
br04Jul 09
ezay123Jul 08
user578Jan 09, 2013
By elizaharold444 Blank
Almost a month ago I gave my boyfriend a handjob and when he came we both got *** on our hands, but we took a t shirt...
By Shvonne
Idk yet if I am haven't took a test cause I don't feel like these are pregnancy symptoms What if the only symptoms I ...
By michaeladufoe
I recently lost my virginity and he didn't use a condom. My period has not come, and I'm craving things I normally do...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
hkjen
2080231 tn?1444937185
Blank
dianaexoh
Royal Oak, MI