Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
21 - 40 (of 24225) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My girlfriend ended her periods on 27-11-2017 and the next day we had foreplay like thing. I was wearing a condom and i ejaculated. Later...
my first day of my last period was (October 16,2017) Okayy so the doc is saying I'm 6wks and 2 days (October 25, 2017) but I didn't see m...
I had unprotected sex about a week ago but it was only for about 4 mins and he didn’t *** at all and now I have a light pink spotting and...
Hi, i have missed my period by 10 days, i have vomited once and felt nausea for 3 days, i have also had diarrhea but when i took a pregn...
I took two pregnancy test and both of them to a little minute to show the second line ! And the line is very fainted what does that mean ...
1 answer |
I had protected sex 2 weeks ago. There was some leakage at the base of the condom - I’m not sure whether it was his *** or just wetness f...
1 answer |
Okay so I haven’t had my period in two months. I started using birth control in may bc my periods were super irregular. Ever since i star...
1 answer |
October 23 first day of period, It lasts until October 27 since that last mens, white dry pasty discharge continues. November 1 and Nove...
1 answer |
I gave my boyfriend a hand job on November 22 and he got some ejaculate on his hands but he wiped off and it was a few minutes before he ...
1 answer |
I have posted questions in the past about getting pregnant etc. Well this is a new month and I thought I was pregnant with some of the s...
339 answers | 3 comments |
I gave this guy a blowjob last night and later that night we had sex with a condom and I was on my period. I don't think anything was wro...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex on November 12 ovulated on the 14 is there any chance I could be pregnant I been taking pregnancy test they all c...
So i missed my period it was supposed to be here 2 weeks ago. I been having weird syptoms; fatigue, im feel really bloated, nausea during...
I had sex 6 times during what my period calendar says is my ovulation week. I didn't on the day it said my egg was dropping. Everytime we...
Exactly a week before my period was suppose to start I started getting cramping and light brown dischcarge (accompanied by sore breast/ m...
1 answer |
My girlfriend missed her period this month and she had slight bleeding a few days ago. We havent had sex although we did indulge in forep...
1 answer |
I am 53 yrs old, have regular periods..I am 2 weeks late now. Never late...I was sexually active with my new partner after many yrs of b...
13 answers |
i rubbed my girlfriend's vagina but i hadn't ejaculated. i had touched my penis but not ejaculated. She is very concerned. Can you please...
1 answer |
So I'm late on my period for about 12 days now, and about a couple days ago I kept feeling like I had gotten my period but it's all been ...
1 answer |
20799088 tn?1511525824
One month no period..two weeks ago hpt showed positive.after three weeks hpt showed negative..white discharge.. M I pregnant??
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources