Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
21 - 40 (of 23122) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been have weird periods starting 3 weeks ago. My period started 2 days early and only last for 2 days with spotting the day after....
1 answer |
My bf kissed me on my lips during periods days and it was third day and now my tummy is going fat so m I pregnant
1 answer |
While I'm sure I'm not pregnant, something just seems off this month. Wondering if anyone has experienced something similar? My periods...
1 answer |
1027094 tn?1327433332
Just wondering if anyone has gotten pregnant on the nuvaring? Oh and if when you put it back in are you suppose to do it at the same time...
12 answers | 1 comment |
So I had a period on Nov 18th. It was abnormal. Very light, only blood when I wiped. (TMI I know.) After it ended I took a test. BFN. So ...
My last normal period was oct 23rd. I had something that symbolized a period but it was odd. Spotting. Really light. Didn't even need to ...
I had a period in October it was from the 19th-23rd and I still have not had one. Iv taken multiple pregnancy tests and they all come bac...
1 answer |
So last night me and my girlfriend were getting really into it and we wound up naked. I had a condom on while she gave me a ** and once I...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 17 and my boyfriend and I didn't exactly have sex, we just gave each other hand jobs and there was semen everywhere and my last pe...
1 answer |
I am 24 years old. I have been regular for long time... my husband and i decided to start trying about 1 yr and 4 months ago my last birt...
I've been having a period every month but I'm noticing my stomach is growing and becoming round and hard. I'm having pregnancy symptoms l...
2 answers | 5 comments |
My period is almost 7 days late! Ive had nothing but very little cramps and some spotting. I also have a good bit of white discharge. Wha...
2 answers |
Okay so i had my last period october 31 to nov 4 and i ovulated on the 15th day on nov i had unprotected sex on the 11 13 14 and of my fe...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I'm 40 years old. I had a tubal ligation in 2004 after the birth of my son. In 2011 I had a hysterectomy. I've had unprotected sex three ...
3 answers | 4 comments |
My urine test was positive the sonar showed 5 weeks. The blood came back negative. Should i worry??
2 answers |
I had my son in January via c-section I am pregnant again my appointment with my doctor is in 2 more weeks but I am in a lot of pain not ...
I am 23 years old and have had one son. He is only a 16 months old and since having him I have only been getting one week off from my per...
My boyfriend and I were doing mutual masturbation, and I might have gotten some of his precum inside of me, although not a lot. I would w...
Idk if I am pregnant, but I have been experiencing cramps since 4 or 5 DPO (today is 7 DPO), with 8 days until AF. I have felt cramps on...
Idk if I am pregnant, but I have been experiencing cramps since 4 or 5 DPO (today is 7 DPO), with 8 days until AF. I have felt cramps on...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources