Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
21 - 40 (of 23800) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my last period was march 25, missed my period in april and have been cramping. I am now starting to spot very little but it is light pink...
Hello everyone, Usually I don't like to get ahead of myself and think I'm pregnant when I'm a day or two late, but now I'm 4 days late...
So around a month ago, my boyfriend fingered me however he also touched his penis which could have had precum although I gave him head pr...
So around a month ago, my boyfriend fingered me however he also touched his penis which could have had precum although I gave him head pr...
My boyfriend and i had unprotected sex about a week or 2 ago, and we think he came in me, i have had stomach cramps early in the morning,...
1 answer |
Hello I need help if shes pregnant or not, Im worrying that i might get her pregnant since we're not ready for it yet, and we're waitin...
I was on loestrin birth control for 2 weeks. I had unprotected sex, and he finished in me. I took my pill late the next day and started s...
I Hope to get a response because it seems like I never got a reply from this thread/site. I had my daughter in October 2015.... (becau...
I'm day 31 of my cycle. My period is late and I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was a negative. Is it possible that it's still ...
358971 tn?1330892575
How do you know if you're looking at an EVAP line or a delayed BFP??? I took 2 EPTs and 2 Equates (all tests were +/-) These tests were ...
24 answers | 1 comment |
I took an ovulation test & it came positive but I miss my period after taking it I'm I pregnant or will my period come later
I have posted questions in the past about getting pregnant etc. Well this is a new month and I thought I was pregnant with some of the s...
338 answers | 2 comments |
My right nipple has been tender the last two weeks. I have not been wearing bras, and have been being very genital with it. My boyfriend ...
1 answer |
I had sex a few days ago I'm not sure how long ago but I don't have normal periods is it to soon to be do tired I've taken about t naos t...
1 answer |
Is I'm pregnant in my tubs again so I missed my period this month having a lot of lower back pains and in my Lowe stomach took 3 home tes...
1 answer |
My girlfriend and I had sex for the first time on May 8. We both lost our virginities to each other. The whole thing was very short, it l...
can you help me? i started my last period dec 24. i had unprotected sex with my husband on jan 8. it is now jan 14th and i have been real...
19 answers | 1 comment |
Hi! I had a laparoscopy on 21st of March, then had what I assume to be a normal period a few days after lasting until roughly 30th but ab...
My mestrual cycle is 28 days my last period was April 8 support to get it this month but nothing yet...am i pregnant?
1 answer | 1 comment |
Somebody, please help. - My period always last 7 days but alternates between arriving every 27-32 days. - I last had my period beginn...
50 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources