Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
21 - 40 (of 22795) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was recently on depo I didn't get my last shot I was bleeding last week of July up to August 10 I had sex beginning of September am I p...
5 answers |
I had unprotected sex August 2nd and Had my period August 8, I'm currently 2 weeks late and I've had cramps September 8&12. I've been fee...
???
When is the earliest you can find out your pregnant ?
1 answer |
If you are 4 weeks can you bleed mildly for 5 days and not have a miscarriage? I normally have a 5 day menstrual period could that been ...
1 answer |
Ok all! I am totally freaking out here. I am 47 years old. It has been many years since I paid any attention to my cycle other than to...
2 answers |
I am 26 years old and I am wondering if it's possible to get a positive on one test then a negative on another ? Plz help
I've recently been keeping up with my cycle. Well me and my fiancé "did the do" on the 8th and 10th. However, the condoms we were using h...
2 answers |
I ki should know this already cuz this isn't my first time around.. Pregancy wise, so here's what's going on... But every prwgancy is d...
3 answers |
11165184 tn?1429572982
I had my last period September 26th. I had what I thought was implantation bleeding on the 13th. It only happened after I went potty one ...
2 answers |
Hello I am 46 and just got out of a relationship with what turned out to be an evil con man. I last had sex on 7/5 or 7/6. He did not eja...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Ok I kinda new to this whole thing. I have 2 preteens already and got a tubal after my second child was born (9years ago). Over the past ...
Hello I'm new here lol So here's what's happening My Lmp was 08/15/16 I wasn't suppose to start till the 12th & it came 4 days early....
1 answer |
me and my boyfriend had protected sex ( using condom) also he ejacuated outside (on my face and chest) and then we had a hotwater shower....
1 answer |
Hi everyone! I have been TTC for 1 year and I am 7 days past ovulation. I took a test this morning (I know it is too early, but I could...
833 answers | 6 comments |
Ive been irregular since I started getting my periods, but this past few months Ive been having a regular one since I started to have reg...
My boobs have been really sore the past week but I just ignored it. Today is really uncomfortable and painful but not to the touch. I've ...
My girlfriend and I had sex this weekend. After I c*** the first time, I had to change condoms so we could continue our session. So I sli...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm still a virgin, but my boyfriend and I were messing around and I gave him a blowjob and some of his semen got on my hand so I rubbed ...
1 answer |
I feel lill cramping,gas problem,too much tiredness,bloating even i am doing regular exercise,feeling sleepy all the time,but my period d...
1 answer | 2 comments |
hi.. i need to counsult.. last month i used yasmin pills but i did not finish the one pack supposedly my last pill will be on august 26 b...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources