Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
maw4389May 26
By renee_2014
My last period was April 28th and I had unprotected sex may 13th I haven't had my period my boobs been hurting and sw...
errrMay 26
By errr
So me and my girlfriend were fooling around just like any other couple, she was on top of my...ya know and we both we...
maw4389May 26
Smi128May 26
maw4389May 26
By Smi128
hello everyone. To give you some information about my problem, I had unprotected sex the 6 and 7 th of May. I am on b...
By Smi128
hello everyone. To give you some information about my problem, I had unprotected sex the 6 and 7 th of May. I am on...
By anonymousworryworm
Please read all the details here before replying. I am a man who has been dating my girlfriend for a few months. We ...
Stella39May 26
maw4389May 26
By Stella39
Hello, Hello every one. I had a period on 11-05-2016. I am on 28 days cycle. Me and my hubby had an unprotected i...
By Amy1989_27
PLEASE HELP. I had unprotected sex on april 29 & 30. I had spotting on May 3. I also had 2 days mild bleeding/spo...
By MedicalMysteryFreak
In February 2011 I had a Nova Sure Ablation due to horrible bleeding that lasted most of the month every month for 3 ...
By myworld_18
This my be a little tmi but I'm curious. I have had a miscarriage before when I was 2 months pregnant and got pregnan...
By Anna111815
So i took a test and it came back positive and the rest were negative even a blood test was negative but no period ye...
By MrsJanzen
I am on day 4 of being late... I am pretty sure I have pcos.. Waiting for blood work to confirm.. Is it possible to b...
By Krissywuv
I am 14 and I got my period 2 days after having unprotected sex. We used the "pull out" method but it doesn't always ...
By SmallFeather93 Blank
Hello everyone :) I should have started on the first of this month (happy new years to me haha) but now i'm...
By Mikannn
Hi. Is it possible for me to get pregnant if we're having an intercourse almost everyday?
By asdf11234
I started my period around April 24th and finished it by April 27th/28th. On the 27th I had sex and my boyfriend didn...
By Gugul
Hello! I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on sixth day of my menstrual cycle. I have regural periods at an inter...
By SelenaAlv
I am on no type of birth control, what so ever, and I was wondering if I could get pregnant. My boyfriend and I had s...
By ballparkmom
I'm going through the some thing. I had my tubes burned in 2009 after my 3rd child, it was the right thing I thou...
Angie_in_MDDec 28, 2015
noochie69May 12, 2015
By mary_mx Blank
My last period ended the 28th of October. I had a tubal ligation after my last child was born. last month and even ...
By mommy2heidi
I am 2 weeks and 4 days late, but still no positive home pregnancy test. I feel pregnant, having all the same symptom...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
7552771 tn?1399774290
Blank
ericatoday
victorville, CA
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank