Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Boyhope21 hours
Josh717Jul 22
By Josh717
Okay so me and my girlfriend have been wondering if she is pregnant. Her last period a couple weeks ago was delayed a...
Boyhope21 hours
By Booksareforlife
I'm two weeks late and have been having light lower abdominal pain. Iv recently taken 2 pregnancy test and both have ...
kage101522 hours
Bae5622 hours
By Bae56
To be honest..Only thing I'm getting is small things that I normally get around my period.Period Pimple, a day with o...
By oliviaphillips11
I am on the pill, I usually have a really heavy flow when I am on my pieord but it was super light and I stoped for a...
Proudof2Jul 22
By Ambuur831
My period ended one week ago but I woke up this morning with breast tenderness. Should I wait to take a pregnancy tes...
queen230Jul 22
miyjaaJul 22
By mimi12131992
So i took a home pregnancy test and i see that one side is fainted and the other side is very dark does this mean im ...
By eeshuis
I am about 7 weeks, can I continue to play coed softball?
Q
By dalmienterprisep
I m 2 months pregnant..is it ok to have sex during this stage...?
By clh2014
I am 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant and as soon as I wake up in a morning, my sickness starts straight away. I am manag...
isha01Jul 22
By isha01
I've had sex (unprotected) on my fertile days which was the 11-16. Mu last period was 4-10..I've been getting wet dis...
By keyrabard
I need a help here...my pregnency almost 5week 4day..but my appetite are lost...any ideas how can i gain a good b...
By willominna
Me and my bf had sex and this other morning I just felt to nuseas hole morning but everything feels OK now but my bac...
By Jessicaxo1
Had unprotected sex 6 days ago. Started bleeding yesterday , light red color. Period isnt due for another 2 weeks. Co...
By miyjaa
So me and My boyfriend have been TTC , We had sex during My ovulation week which was jun12th-18th on jun 22 I Bleed A...
By Lulu4233
ok so im 12 and I have no idea if im one my period or if ive had my period because a brown substance has been coming ...
By Joann86
So me and my boyfriend had what they call dry sex he just rubbed his penis on my vigina but it was a few seconds and ...
ReaaaJul 21
ReaaaJul 21
By Reaaa
Okay My Last Two Periods Was May,9th And Recent Was June, 13th Nd My Doctor Told Me To Come Back If MY PERIOD Don't C...
ReaaaJul 21
By sara4323
I stopped taking birth control on May 3rd and got my period on May 5th and I haven't had one since, but I always had ...
By Jessicaxo1
So my partner and i had sex exactly last week on monday . My period isnt due till next monday thats why we had interc...
By Nikki_21_27
My husband and I did the deed yesterday: about 2-3 hours later I had mild pelvic pain and clear discharge and light s...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank