Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
21 - 40 (of 23586) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been taking Diane 21 for some years, and had protected (condom, but did not check it afterward), this was march 9, day 19 of my cycl...
Am on implant am doing 2yrs and 8month and am feeling dizzy,stomach cramp,sore breast and i ddnt see my period. Can i b pregnant?
2 answers |
Hi All. AF is 22 days late and I'm freaking out. My hubby and I aren't trying to conceive, but we don't use any contraceptives besides th...
1 answer |
I miscarried Dec1st 2016 at 8 weeks with my second child and after That I was surprised to still have my cycle the same every 34 days. I ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My last period was 2/7 and i was due 3/12 Had sex 2/11 2/14 2/25 2/26 3/11. So after i missed my period i went to my ovulatión calcula...
1 answer |
I have three questions.. I got the depo shot December 21st 2016 and I am supposed to go for my second one March 20th 2017 (today) I get m...
First day of last period was 26 Feb, lasted 4-5 days, cycle of 28 days. I ovulated 11 March (I know I did because I felt it, like I do ev...
I saw my period 6th of march nd ended 10th. A week after i had sex with my patner after which i noticed a dark brwn virginal discharge....
2 answers |
So I had a miscarriage in December. January my period came as normal February I had a slight positive test which I thought could be an...
My boyfriend has been away for work so we've been doing long distance. He just came home on leave march 4-17 and I usually start my perio...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Ok so I don't know if this is the early signs or not, my husband and I havent necessarily been trying but we havent been careful either (...
1 answer |
I believe I might be pregnant but it's to soon to actually have a test read positive. I thought I had a possible positive this morning. B...
Last night my boyfriend and I had oral sex, we did not use a condom. I was wondering what my chances are of being pregnant if he touched ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello My friend had a period on 2nd march and completed on 7th march .But on 9th march she gave me hand job and same time I inserted my f...
Hello I'm new to this forum stuff and I'm hoping someone can help with some answers. I was suppose to get my period on the 8 of this mont...
1 answer |
Hi. I am trying to conceive. My LMP was on 17th Feb. Today i got a colourleass mucus with traces of blood.
Hello all, in extremely stressed out and I've paranoid about this. My last depo shot was in April 2015 so nearly a year ago, when it wa...
I am on day 40 of my cycle, 14 days late on my period, I have takin 3 tests that all said negative. I have been really tired, and am now ...
I have missed my period for a little over a week. I have taken 2 pregnancy test, one at night and one in the morning. Both test came out ...
had sex on saturday (withdrawal: didnt *** inside me), had my period by thursday that last for 5 days (red/brown). i did my 1st PT before...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources