Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
21 - 40 (of 23449) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So my last cycle was December 27th it was a normal 5 day cycle. I haven't had a cycle since then but I've been of depo provera for a year...
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex as we usually do, but on the 29th and 30th of Jan he came inside me. He did it again on the 11th a...
My boobs are extremely sore (mostly the right breast but the left hurts a bit too) and the past 2 days when i take off my bra at night th...
Okay so my AF was due January 11 2017 . Never got it . My last period was December 14 to 17 . My breast are tender and sore been throwing...
Last time I had sex was three months ago and he wore a condom and pulled out. I've had three periods since then but now I am three months...
1 answer |
I had the copper IUD fitted just under 5 weeks ago when I was coming towards the end of my period. I was on the pill previous to the IUD...
I've been taking Junel Fe 1/20 for a few years. For the first time since I've been on this birth control, I missed a period. I've also be...
2 answers |
Hi everyone! I have not had my period exactly for 3 months. I had sex with my boyfriend without penetration.. I doubted about pregnancy a...
My last period ended the 28th of October. I had a tubal ligation after my last child was born. last month and even this month I "felt" ...
152 answers | 8 comments |
I recently had hanged out with my bf. While we were, i had put my hand inside his pant. I had sticky substance in my hand which i doubt m...
So i had sex 3 times on February 1st he cummed inside of me all three times. I didn't take the plan bl pill till February 4th around 10 p...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been on birth control for 4 years now, and I NEVER miss my period. Ever. I was having unprotected sex with my ex boyfriend for a...
I have now been on my period for 3 weeks about 1 week into my period I had been sexually active about a week after I couldn't believe I h...
Well I get my period 5 days before am due for it, to which it only last 2 days which is not normal for me...I mean it felt like normal pe...
1 answer |
So my boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive for close to a year now. As of right now I'm five days late for my period (which is us...
Hello everyone :) I should have started on the first of this month (happy new years to me haha) but now i'm 5 days late. It's n...
55 answers | 8 comments |
I started my birth control on Monday night after the week of my period. When I should've started it on Sunday. My boyfriend and I had sex...
I am 32 years old I have 4 children. I had my tubes tied after my last pregnancy 6 years ago and had very irregular periods and heavy ble...
So my period is now 12 days late, but I'm having no symptoms except cramping that is exactly like I would get before getting my period. A...
So my period is now 12 days late, but I'm having no symptoms except cramping that is exactly like I would get before getting my period. A...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources