Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
21 - 40 (of 22465) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I haven't had a positive pregnancy test yet but is it am this app says I'm 3 weeks 2.days pregnant. I've had all the symptoms like sor...
1 answer |
Me and my girlfriend shared an intimate moment in which I was over her. We both were dressed. I was wearing jeans and underwear and she w...
2 answers |
My last date of period is 23 june 2016 and it is late now about 2-3 days..I have some symptoms of pregnancy.I just want to know when wi...
1 answer |
My girlfriend and I were dry humping. She usually wear shorts and underwear while I'm wearing jeans and underwear. I eventually ejaculate...
24 answers |
My last date of period is 23 june 2016 and it is late now about 2-3 days..I have some symptoms of pregnancy.I just want to know when wi...
I had my last period June 8,2016-june 15,2016 i was feeling very nauseous that month along with throwing up and having very bad mood swin...
1 answer |
My last period date is 23 July and I am one day late now.I have a white strechy discharge and its odorless.i had unprotected sex with my ...
6 answers |
I had sex july 17, it's June 24 today. After having sex with a condom I got my period 14 days later as expected which lasted 7 days which...
So earlier in the day, I maturbated at around 9 am and took a shower after that. I don't think I peed after, but around 3 my girlfriend a...
I just lost my virginity on the 3rd of this month, it was protected. I usually always get my period on the 18th of every month, I'm waiti...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hey everyone, Im new to this site. So my now ex partner had a vasectomy about 2 years ago now, and we recently slept together, anyway...
so I'm worried I might be pregnant because when I have my period it's heavy and this time it's like a light period and I'm only on my se...
so I'm worried I might be pregnant because when I have my period it's heavy and this time it's like a light period. it has me worried be...
My last period ended the 28th of October. I had a tubal ligation after my last child was born. last month and even this month I "felt" ...
148 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. I had intercourse last month and thrice, the guy entered me for 15 seconds without a condom, and then put one on to finish the dee...
Hi there. Hope u all well and congrats to all the new mummies and soon to be... My last period was on 2 July and ovulation occurred on ...
1 answer |
Hi so on the 7th of July my boyfriend came on his stomach but then after wiping if off with his hands he touched me down there, the next ...
2 answers |
Hi All, I was due for my period on the 7th of July, however it has not arrived. I tested negative on HPT on the 8th, 15th, and 21st...
Hello my fellow mtb... i missed my period for 9 days now an had all negative tests...now started a little bleed, can i still be pregnant?...
1 answer |
I'm having irregular bleeding it's very light and bright red
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources