Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
21 - 40 (of 23294) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My last period was December 17 and I had a few seconds to maybe a minute of unprotected sex on January 1st. Not sure if I was ovulating, ...
I'm 10 dpo and had some slight cramping a couple of days ago that has now completely stopped I'm having the worst breast pain in one boob...
My last period was December 17 and I had a few seconds to maybe a minute of unprotected sex on January 1st. Not sure if I was ovulating, ...
Hello, My girlfriend is chinese but studies in America (Where we both live). She had her period around December 15th (she normally has a ...
1 answer |
My period usually start super heavy for three days and then lighter and end on day 6 or 7. Last month I got a speck of red blood mixed wi...
1 answer |
About 4 weeks ago I had protected sex a day before my period was due to start the condom kept slipping off into me so we stopped 5 minute...
1 answer |
'm on the pill, but sometimes I take it 2-3 hours late. My boyfriend and I are regularly sexually active. My last period was a week early...
Hi i had a period on the 27th of december it lasted about 4 days but yesterday i had a really light bleed that lasted a couple of hours c...
I had unprotected sex on January 1st, but it did not last long because I was uncomfortable so maybe like a few seconds to a minute or so....
1 answer |
I have recently taken a cheap dollar store pregnancy test. It was the kind where you use a dropper to add a few drops to the test and the...
My husband and I are trying to get pregnant I have sex on my ovulation day which was dec29 Iam expected to come on jan11 is if a possibil...
2 answers |
I had unprotected sex on sunday January 1st but it only lasted maybe a few seconds because I wasn't ready for sex so he did not finish or...
1 answer |
19764447 tn?1483950310
I'm 9 days late now, i was supposed Jan 1 or 2 but i didn't, me and my bf had sex 2 weeks before christmas, he cam in me, now im having m...
2 answers |
My period is 17 days late & according to this app I am now 4 days past ovulation. I have taken 3 HPT & all have been negative (those were...
1 answer |
Hello Doctor, I am 27 and have irregular periods, each cycle lasting from 28-34 days. Last was on 1- Dec-2016. DTD on 12, 16 and 18 Dec. ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I had a period on october 3. I had sex on October 16. Since then I have had a really bad uti. I have been dizzy at times my coordinati...
3 answers |
I am now currently 5 late for my period and randomly a couple days ago I started throwing up and my stomach just feels full even if I don...
1 answer | 1 comment |
On December 22nd me and my boyfriend had sex, that day was pretty much the last day of my period but there was still a little drop here a...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Me and my boyfriend have been trying since July and I still haven't gotten pregnant. There have been time I thought I was and had all the...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources