Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By R1348
Okay, so I had sex last week on the 13th or 14th of June and he didn't wear a condom but he did pull out. Now my conc...
By R1348
Okay, so I had sex last week on the 13th or 14th of June and he didn't wear a condom but he did pull out. Now my conc...
By SaeliR
Hi ladies I have a concern I have 4 days of missing period took a pregancy test early today and it comes negative don...
By the_pterodactyl
We had sex, no condom. I didn't ejaculate, but I don't know if I had precum inside of her. This was all during her ov...
gempiJun 25
By danniparker96
My period is due in 5 days according to my app and I was wondering when the soonest time is to test? I feel so tired...
By Kaira27
I lost my virginity to my boyfriend last month on 22nd and we didn't use protection but he pulled out and I got my pe...
By brujaa
Sorry not verry good inglish, my piriod is late for over 12 days have cramps, nauseas, mood swinfs, hot flashes can i...
By HazelAlviola
Hi, can somebody please help me? :( In May 10, 2016 (Tuesday) at around 2pm. I lost my virginity to my boyfriend a...
2194841 tn?1338417471
By ladybug93
I had sex June 8th the 19th and the 20th. I was due the 21st and after I had sex yesterday I spotted a little but sti...
By Ninawilliam1
I just lost my virginity and it was unprotected and of course I started bleeding for 2 days and now it stopped but my...
By Princesszeldy
Hey. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex, he did not ejaculate inside me but I was still worried about pre *** so ...
By drewbug
I'm 46 yrs old and had my tubes cut , tied and burnt for 20 yrs. I've missed my period.and am having symptoms of pre...
By gray331
Okay so last month in may I completely missed my cycle , then this month I got it with all the pregnancy symptoms fro...
By PRhoads
I'm 18 days late I got a 7$ preg. Test it came back postitive. So I went and got a 1$ one to make sure but it says ne...
By Anm45
My boyfriend and I started to dry hump a few days ago. I was wearing a bathing suit bottom with a dress. He was weari...
By Pleasehelpme6991
My girlfriend is on birth control and she had been on birth control for 2 months when we last had sex. We didn't use ...
By Ann2358362
If I got fingered and i don't remember if he touched his **** or had pre *** on it could I be pregnant I got my perio...
By Anm45
My boyfriend and I started to dry hump a few days ago. I was a wearing bathing suit bottom with a dress. He was weari...
By MSites412
Ok ladies...I am t-totally confused. I was a week later for my period when I took a home pregnancy test and it came b...
By Ashleyranaeeee
I had sex with this boy. We've been together for 3 years. He didn't have a condom.. He didn't *** inside me but is th...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
7552771 tn?1399774290
Blank
ericatoday
victorville, CA
Blank
hkjen