Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
21 - 40 (of 23704) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
7155150 tn?1392095554
My last period was on Jan 28 and i had both blood and urine test come negative can it be wrong??
I may be late because I changed the order of my pills to move my period to the week before I would have sex, or I may be pregnant. What d...
I had sex on march 12th and it was my first time and the guy wore a condom but didn't pull out when he came. We checked the condom to see...
So, last month i had to use a public restroom and i was forced to use an used toilet paper from the trash to whipe myself. I know its not...
Hi I'm 35 have a 9yr old and a 10mth old. I'm 9 days late which is unlike me I'm usually on time and very heavy. me and my partner only u...
My friend and I were bored and so we hooked up TWICE both times no condom and he came inside of me... He thought I was on birth control (...
I had sex 2 weeks ago today the condom split and I was fertile I'm not due on til next week but my boobs feel tender,sore and very heavy ...
1 answer |
I had sex 2 weeks ago today the condom split and I was fertile I'm not due on til next week but my boobs feel tender,sore and very heavy ...
1 answer |
Hi, my partner had her period on April 5th - 11th. On April 11th we had intercourse and the condom broke, but I am nowhere near ejaculati...
Hi, my partner had her period on April 5th - 11th. On April 11th we had intercourse and the condom broke, but I am nowhere near ejaculati...
I am a 20 year old sexually active female and have been on the oral contraceptive birth control for a little over a year now. My boyfrien...
I lost my virginity 2/4/17 and my boyfriend didn't use a condom. I am on birth control but I was on antibiotics at the time. Well my peri...
Missed period With menstrual like symptoms or flu like symptoms could I be pregnant
I have a Normal 28 day cycle, my boyfriend and I had sex about 4 times. The 4 times we used a condom and he always finished in the condom...
I have a regular period, 28 day cycle, with rarely anything other than mood swings and headaches the 2 or 3 days leading to my period. Th...
Is it possible that im preggy? My last period was March 15-18 then we had unprotected sex on April 1,2 and 6. I felt sore on my both nip...
Hi, I went on my period last month on the 4th March then 2 weeks later on the 16th I had anaerobyl 400g antibiotics and went on my peri...
The month of March i thought i was starting my period well it a few drops of blood so i put a pad on thinking i was starting my period we...
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the day before my period, which was friday. he came earlier so i know there was sperm in his prec...
160 answers | 6 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources